North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Week 3 Predictions EAL & TGPL - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Week 3 Predictions EAL & TGPL

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 3 Predictions EAL & TGPL - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 3 Predictions EAL & TGPL

Post by good4nuthin 25/02/12, 06:47 pm

outonthelimb wrote:
Cottagers wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:Perfect soccer weather this weekend! I might even have to go buy a new lawn chair!

Games to watch / key match ups this weekend (from what I know - which is not much):

TGPL:
Polaris vs. DT South

TPCL
Dallas Texans FTW (Hernandez) vs. Solar Chelsea (Canevari)

EAL
Polaris vs Mustangs
Sting West Davis vs. LP Danglish

SDL???

SDL:
Fever v Sting Goodman
Fever v FCDY Palmisano
Sting Goodman v Juve Black
g4n, Cottagers why are these games "games to watch" or "key match-ups"? Please share the storyline or history from those match-up with the less informed (read: me)? Just curious.

From g4n:
- Dallas Texans FTW (Hernandez) vs. Solar Chelsea (Canevari)
- Polaris vs Mustangs

From Cottagers:
- Fever v Sting Goodman
- Fever v FCDY Palmisano
- Sting Goodman v Juve Black

My reasoning is that these are competitive games between teams that have the most "hype" going in to this season - assumed top 15 etc... and yes, there are some interesting "story lines" as well.

Love to see surprises such as FCD today - lets see if they can keep it going next week! - and SRSA getting scored on? What's up with that? ('Very Happy')

good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alexmorgansdad 26/02/12, 02:55 pm

good4nuthin wrote:Perfect soccer weather this weekend! I might even have to go buy a new lawn chair!

Games to watch / key match ups this weekend (from what I know - which is not much):

TGPL:
Polaris vs. DT South

TPCL

EAL
Polaris vs Mustangs

SDL???

DT FTW 2
Solar 2
Tale of two halves. The wind was a huge factor.

alexmorgansdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 26/02/12, 03:52 pm

alexmorgansdad wrote:

TGPL:
Polaris vs. DT South

TPCL

EAL
Polaris vs Mustangs

SDL???

Score is score - I did however hear from multiple sources that the Solar team was rather dominant in this game...

DT FTW 2
Solar 2
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alexmorgansdad 26/02/12, 05:33 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
alexmorgansdad wrote:

TGPL:
Polaris vs. DT South

TPCL

EAL
Polaris vs Mustangs

SDL???

Score is score - I did however hear from multiple sources that the Solar team was rather dominant in this game...

DT FTW 2
Solar 2

DT 2-0 at halftime. When they had the wind. Solar scored twice in the second half when they had the wind. Hard to say any team was dominant IMO

alexmorgansdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 99smom 26/02/12, 05:56 pm

Primetime
Fever Black 3 Vitesse 0
Fever 02/Fever Black 8 GSSC02 0

SDL
Fever Black 5 Sting Goodman 0
Fever Black 6 FC Dallas Pal. 0

Last edited by 99smom on 28/02/12, 07:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wrote wrong league and I can't count.)

99smom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 27/02/12, 08:30 am

alexmorgansdad wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
alexmorgansdad wrote:

TGPL:
Polaris vs. DT South

TPCL

EAL
Polaris vs Mustangs

SDL???

DT FTW 2
Solar 2

DT 2-0 at halftime. When they had the wind. Solar scored twice in the second half when they had the wind. Hard to say any team was dominant IMO

Heard the goals scored on Solar were an own goal and a pk due to a gk stepping out of the box and they had one taken away from a questionable offside call - no disrespect - like I said, score is score and DT FTW has proven they are a top team - but it will be interesting to see the outcome when both these teams play Fever Black
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by farposter 27/02/12, 08:57 am

good4nuthin wrote:
alexmorgansdad wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
alexmorgansdad wrote:

TGPL:
Polaris vs. DT South

TPCL

EAL
Polaris vs Mustangs

SDL???

DT FTW 2
Solar 2

Heard the goals scored on Solar were an own goal and a pk due to a gk stepping out of the box and they had one taken away from a questionable offside call - no disrespect - like I said, score is score and DT FTW has proven they are a top team - but it will be interesting to see the outcome when both these teams play Fever Black

The above is true but the wind dominated this game. The first half was played in front of the Solar goal. The second half was played in front of the DT goal. Neither team looked like a top team. Each team had lots of individual skills and flashes of teamwork. You could see what the coaches are teaching them and the girls just need time to get more polished. Lots of potential here. Each team should look much better by the spring tournaments.

farposter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by alexmorgansdad 27/02/12, 09:42 am

farposter wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
alexmorgansdad wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
alexmorgansdad wrote:

TGPL:
Polaris vs. DT South

TPCL

EAL
Polaris vs Mustangs

SDL???

DT FTW 2
Solar 2

The above is true but the wind dominated this game. The first half was played in front of the Solar goal. The second half was played in front of the DT goal. Neither team looked like a top team. Each team had lots of individual skills and flashes of teamwork. You could see what the coaches are teaching them and the girls just need time to get more polished. Lots of potential here. Each team should look much better by the spring tournaments.

Very fair assessment!

alexmorgansdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by littlefeet 27/02/12, 12:27 pm

Wind was a factor in all games this weekend. It is part of the sport... and what matters is how teams make adjustments to account for the elements. Utilize the wind during the half you have the advantage....and put as many possible in the net knowing the other side will get it for the second half. Kepp the ball on the ground and play possession when against it.
littlefeet
littlefeet
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum