North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who wins it?

04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan Vote_lcap57%04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 16 ]
04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan Vote_lcap32%04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan Vote_lcap11%04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan Empty 04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan

Post by Shelby427 11/04/12, 11:33 am

This matchup is intriguing because it gives us a chance to see who is the 2nd best of the Liverpool Teams behind RASE (yes I know Barnes is circling as well).

Other notable matchups:

GSSC Thunder vs. Fever Red
Juventus vs. Aztecs was notable for reasons already discussed.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan Empty Re: 04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan

Post by go99 11/04/12, 11:52 am

hey isn't there a Texans deleone v rosales coming up?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan Empty Re: 04 Match of the Week - Liverpool Dalglish vs. Liverpool Keegan

Post by Shelby427 11/04/12, 11:58 am

go99 wrote:hey isn't there a Texans deleone v rosales coming up?

Yes but it's not Rosales Manchester.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/04/12, 12:36 pm

Dalglish should win this one. They have just a little bit more in physique.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoidRage 11/04/12, 01:19 pm

Keegan had won the last 2 recent meetings between these two teams, so I will go with Keegan winning again, they are just to hard to score on. 2-1 final.

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 11/04/12, 01:57 pm

I assure you that it does not matter as Rosales will bring most of his Manchester team as he did last time these two met.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholesy22 11/04/12, 03:13 pm

Keegan's defense will prove the difference. 1-0 Keegan.
Scholesy22
Scholesy22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tecate04 11/04/12, 03:54 pm

Having played both this season, I would have to give the nod to Dalglish. But both are very good teams, so could go either way. We also played Barnes not too long ago in a tourney and they are right there with these two.

tecate04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SwitchDaField 11/04/12, 11:28 pm

Scholesy22 wrote:Keegan's defense will prove the difference. 1-0 Keegan.

I guess y'all haven't seen Dalglish lately. You'll be affraid

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 12/04/12, 12:22 am

DT77dad wrote:
I assure you that it does not matter as Rosales will bring most of his Manchester team as he did last time these two met.

DT77dad- There are 3 players that cross play between both DTN teams. That is not "most" of the Man U team. These 3 players have been on United roster for a very long time (several seasons). So please before you bash might want to take a look at your team how many girls are playing for "other" coaches & teams? Or how many "guest" players your team uses from "other" teams? Don't throw rocks in your glass house.

I think many of you have lost perspective of what we are here for. We are here for our dd's to learn the game that they love and have fun doing so. At the end of the day that is all that should matter.

Proud parent of the "kick and run" team. You know you want to be on it! Razz

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mtorres 12/04/12, 04:50 am

jen_nah wrote:
DT77dad wrote:

DT77dad- There are 3 players that cross play between both DTN teams. That is not "most" of the Man U team. These 3 players have been on United roster for a very long time (several seasons). So please before you bash might want to take a look at your team how many girls are playing for "other" coaches & teams? Or how many "guest" players your team uses from "other" teams? Don't throw rocks in your glass house.

I think many of you have lost perspective of what we are here for. We are here for our dd's to learn the game that they love and have fun doing so. At the end of the day that is all that should matter.

jen_nah
There are 3 players that cross play between both DTN teams. That is not "most" of the Man U team. True. But 3 could add up to 42% of lineup in 7v7 play
So please before you bash might want to take a look at your team how many girls are playing for "other" coaches & teams? 2.
Or how many "guest" players your team uses from "other" teams? 1.

I hereby swear that all of the above information in green is correct. I have read and agree to abide by the TXSOCCER.NET By-laws, and the Code of Ethics.
Proud parent of the "Loan and Borrow" team. Very Happy
mtorres
mtorres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/04/12, 07:29 am

jen_nah wrote:
DT77dad wrote:

No thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by M R Balls 12/04/12, 08:11 am

Should be a good game. Would like to see it
M R Balls
M R Balls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 12/04/12, 06:08 pm

mtorres wrote:
jen_nah wrote:
DT77dad wrote:

jen_nah
There are 3 players that cross play between both DTN teams. That is not "most" of the Man U team. True. But 3 could add up to 42% of lineup in 7v7 play
So please before you bash might want to take a look at your team how many girls are playing for "other" coaches & teams? 2.

I hereby swear that all of the above information in green is correct. I have read and agree to abide by the TXSOCCER.NET By-laws, and the Code of Ethics.
Proud parent of the "Loan and Borrow" team. Very Happy
Wow, someone has a complex. Calm down genna. All I was trying to say was it should be a good game like last time we played Rosales so called B team. Trust me no one cares from dt deleon which team AR brings. We just hope it's his best cause we like the competition. No one was throwing stones, just relax.

I love you just when you think you.....it doesn't matter what you think I love you
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/04/12, 07:11 pm

Is it just me or is the DT Manchester parents becoming more disliked than those at RASE?

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 12/04/12, 09:43 pm

they keep winning and they will be. Run the table by beating Solar kenn and Deleon and that should just about do it
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 13/04/12, 09:44 am

My vote is that the Rain wins...
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 14/04/12, 12:56 am

80% chance of rain in the forecast.. Not looking too nice. I would like to see the game played out on the field (Dalglish vs. Keegan). Good luck to all.
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/04/12, 03:08 pm

Heard Dalglish and RASE played PYL today? Any scores?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/04/12, 10:12 pm

[quote="mtorres"]
jen_nah wrote:
DT77dad wrote:

jen_nah

Proud parent of the "Loan and Borrow" team. Very Happy [m /quote]

I read the craziness every few months but I have never commented......I may never again. Since some of these posts concern my dd, I thought I would go ahead and set the record straight. I'm not here to argue with anyone, just to state the facts regarding the DTN Manchester and United teams. My dd is one of the THREE (only 3) that play on BOTH teams EVERY WEEK and have for 3 seasons now. They are on both rosters, not guest players. They are not the top Manchester players. They do not play on the United team to help them win games. They are girls who needed more touches and asked Coach Rosales for the opportunity to try playing on both. Their parents were willing to commit to two different practices and two games every week in order to help them get the touches they needed. These girls work very hard on both teams trying to develop the skills that their coach is teaching them.

Since my dd has played for Coach Rosales, I have never seen him use a "guest" player. He may not like to lose, but he is not afraid to lose if it means a development opportunity for his girls. If I'm not mistaken, that's exactly why most of us are playing academy soccer. I know that's why we are playing.

Also, just to be clear, the girls that played today are the SAME girls that played Deleon earlier in the season. We play the same girls (from our regular roster) every single week. He did not "bring most of his Manchester players" to either game. That being said, in the United games vs Deleon (04) and the Manchester game against Doyle (04 in 03 division) both of those coaches chose to "borrow" players from each other. I didn't hear any of us complaining. I say bring it on! Bring us the best competition you can......it helps make us better! That's why we are here, to learn and to improve. If it was the goal of our coach to kick butt every Sunday, there are SEVERAL girls he could bring along with him that could do just that.........and they do......every Saturday........against 03s.

Back to top Go down

Post by DT77dad 15/04/12, 11:04 pm

Great game from DT north united/ b-team today they just out played us guest players or not.

Just some advise though, watch out with the cocky talk cause you will see us again.

And just to set the record straight no one called y'all out, all I was trying to say was this game deserved some attention as well.
DT77dad
DT77dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/12, 12:01 am

DT77dad wrote:Great game from DT north united/ b-team today they just out played us guest players or not.

Just some advise though, watch out with the cocky talk cause you will see us again.

And just to set the record straight no one called y'all out, all I was trying to say was this game deserved some attention as well.

DT77dad, Not sure if you are addressing me or not.... My response was geared more toward the post with the nice green writing. Wink I just wanted to be clear that we didn't bring guests and our players that play both are not the top powerhouse players from the top team. Certainly didn't intend any cockiness in my post, if there was any, I missed it. I do admit to bragging on those powerhouse players from the top team (Man, are they fun to watch). But none of that has anything to do with your team, as they do not play each other. However, having seen some of your players at skills sessions, y'all most definitely have some powerhouse players of your own to brag about!

Back to top Go down

Post by Conjigulations 16/04/12, 12:17 am

allfor7 wrote:
I read the craziness every few months but I have never commented......I may never again.

So much for never posting again. You've racked up 6 posts in less than 2 hours. You're going to break 100 by Tuesday at this rate! Hahaha. No ill-will, just teasing you.

Conjigulations
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/12, 12:30 am

Conjigulations wrote:
allfor7 wrote:
I read the craziness every few months but I have never commented......I may never again.

So much for never posting again. You've racked up 6 posts in less than 2 hours. You're going to break 100 by Tuesday at this rate! Hahaha. No ill-will, just teasing you.

LOL! I thought the same thing when I hit 3!!! Then 10 mins ago when I closed my computer, I told the hubs, "Ok. That's it. I can't look at it for another 6 months or so." HAHAHAHA. Oh well, we can all have goals! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 18/04/12, 11:54 pm

Looks like Keegan vs Dalglish has been rescheduled

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=22141&GroupID=196924&Sex=Girls&Age=8

THURSDAY night game
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next