Latest topics
» Hello Plano Labor Day Tournament... Is anybody in there?
by bwgophers Today at 09:06 am

» FCD Kit AM for Sale
by momofsoccergirls Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Looking for FCD AM home/away jerseys
by momofsoccergirls Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» 07 LH QT
by soccertard Yesterday at 09:17 pm

» Guest Play opportunity Summer Splash
by bigred Yesterday at 09:09 pm

» Guest Play opportunity Summer Splash
by bigred Yesterday at 09:08 pm

» Solar09 Bardwell Lewisville/Flower Mound looking
by jasmarie75 Yesterday at 09:01 pm

» FC Dallas Keeper & Player Kit #1 -Medium/Large
by momofsoccergirls Yesterday at 07:15 pm

» FCD. #23 AM full kit +extra
by momofsoccergirls Yesterday at 07:10 pm

» Dallas Texans 10-11 Farmers Branch
by pdunn2398 Yesterday at 06:16 pm

» Wizards FC / Oak Cliff (New team)
by SoccerSouthSir Yesterday at 05:56 pm

» Trophy Hunting?
by cenTex Yesterday at 05:14 pm

» Sting practice blue shorts and white tshirt - AS - $20
by sosagirl Yesterday at 04:06 pm

» Sting UA game shorts white and blue YXL - $20
by sosagirl Yesterday at 04:06 pm

» Sting warm up neon tshirt - AS - $10
by sosagirl Yesterday at 04:06 pm

» Sting gray UA warm up jacket for sale - AS
by sosagirl Yesterday at 04:05 pm

» Sting Dallas-2010/11 New Team Forming
by sting08 Yesterday at 02:42 pm

» Sting 08 Weigelt
by sting08 Yesterday at 02:40 pm

» Coming to the area
by NorthDallasSoccer Yesterday at 11:49 am

» Tatu's Sting 00' & 01' ECNL Open Tryout Schedule
by NorthDallasSoccer Yesterday at 11:36 am

» Bob Wiseman Memorial Tournament Aug 18-20
by GLASA Yesterday at 10:33 am

» Bob Wiseman Memorial Tournament Aug 18-20 U11G Team List
by GLASA Yesterday at 10:32 am

» TOURNAMENT: Summer Splash - August 18-20
by jstones Yesterday at 10:26 am

» Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX
by Soapboxmom Yesterday at 10:13 am

» 04 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 09:48 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11230 registered users
The newest registered user is momofsoccergirls

Our users have posted a total of 161483 messages in 20298 subjects

Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by goalfc on 04/01/12, 08:16 am

High school starts this week so how accurate are the preseason rankings? Will the top teams stay on top?

2011-2012 POWERADE FAB 50 Girls' Soccer Winter Rankings: Week 5
[/b]

1 (1) Boyd McKinney, TX
2 (2) Westview San Diego, CA
3 (3) Coppell Coppell, TX
4 (4) Colleyville Heritage Colleyville, TX
5 (5) Ursuline Academy Dallas, TX
6 (6) George Jenkins Lakeland, FL
7 (7) Aliso Niguel Aliso Viejo, CA
8 (8 San Ramon Valley Danville, CA
9 (9) Carroll Southlake, TX
10 (10) Corona Del Mar Newport Beach, CA
11 (11) Torrey Pines Encinitas, CA
12 (12) The Woodlands The Woodlands, TX
13 (13) Saint Thomas Aquinas School Fort Lauderdale, FL
14 (41) La Costa Canyon Carlsbad, CA
15 (15) Harvard Westlake North Hollywood, CA
16 (14) Klein Oak Spring, TX
17 (17) American Heritage Plantation, FL
18 (18) American Heritage-Boca-Delray Delray Beach, FL
19 (22) Rosary Fullerton, CA
20 (19) Claremont Claremont, CA
21 (23) Gulliver Prep School Miami, FL
22 (24) Kingwood Kingwood, TX
23 (NR) Canyon Anaheim Hills, CA
24 (20) San Clemente San Clemente, CA
25 (25) Saint Francis Mountain View, CA
26 (26) Catalina Foothills Tucson, AZ
27 (29) Westlake Austin, TX
28 (30) Grapevine Grapevine, TX
29 (31) Archbishop Mitty San Jose, CA
30 (32) Los Osos Rancho Cucamonga, CA
31 (34) Nolan Catholic Fort Worth, TX
32 (35) Belton Belton, TX
33 (36) Palm Harbor University Palm Harbor, FL
34 (37) Marcus Flower Mound, TX
35 (38) Seven Lakes Katy, TX
36 (39) Tupelo Tupelo, MS
37 (40) La Jolla La Jolla, CA
38 (47) Iolani School Honolulu, HI
39 (NR) Saugus Saugus, CA
40 (NR) West Ranch Stevenson Ranch, CA
41 (16) Flintridge Sacred Heart La Canada, CA
42 (50) Chaminade College Prep School West Hills, CA
43 (NR) Clovis North Clovis, CA
44 (NR) Cathedral San Diego, CA
45 (46) Foothill Santa Ana, CA
46 (27) Xavier College Prep Phoenix, AZ
47 (44) Punahou School Honolulu, HI
48 (21) Esperanza Anaheim, CA
49 (NR) Lafayette Lafayette, LA
50 (NR) Melbourne Melbourne, FL

goalfc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 2864
Join date : 2009-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by Uncle Numanga on 04/01/12, 09:01 am

After analyzing all of the schools in the country, I have found that this list is extremely accurate. I think a list like this is insane but I do like the fact that our team is #9.
avatar
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 939
Points : 4008
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Grapevine, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by soccer4fun on 04/01/12, 09:28 am

goalfc wrote:High school starts this week so how accurate are the preseason rankings? Will the top teams stay on top?

2011-2012 POWERADE FAB 50 Girls' Soccer Winter Rankings: Week 5
[/b]

1 (1) Boyd McKinney, TX
2 (2) Westview San Diego, CA
3 (3) Coppell Coppell, TX
4 (4) Colleyville Heritage Colleyville, TX
5 (5) Ursuline Academy Dallas, TX
6 (6) George Jenkins Lakeland, FL
7 (7) Aliso Niguel Aliso Viejo, CA
8 (8 San Ramon Valley Danville, CA
9 (9) Carroll Southlake, TX
10 (10) Corona Del Mar Newport Beach, CA
11 (11) Torrey Pines Encinitas, CA
12 (12) The Woodlands The Woodlands, TX
13 (13) Saint Thomas Aquinas School Fort Lauderdale, FL
14 (41) La Costa Canyon Carlsbad, CA
15 (15) Harvard Westlake North Hollywood, CA
16 (14) Klein Oak Spring, TX
17 (17) American Heritage Plantation, FL
18 (18) American Heritage-Boca-Delray Delray Beach, FL
19 (22) Rosary Fullerton, CA
20 (19) Claremont Claremont, CA
21 (23) Gulliver Prep School Miami, FL
22 (24) Kingwood Kingwood, TX
23 (NR) Canyon Anaheim Hills, CA
24 (20) San Clemente San Clemente, CA
25 (25) Saint Francis Mountain View, CA
26 (26) Catalina Foothills Tucson, AZ
27 (29) Westlake Austin, TX
28 (30) Grapevine Grapevine, TX
29 (31) Archbishop Mitty San Jose, CA
30 (32) Los Osos Rancho Cucamonga, CA
31 (34) Nolan Catholic Fort Worth, TX
32 (35) Belton Belton, TX
33 (36) Palm Harbor University Palm Harbor, FL
34 (37) Marcus Flower Mound, TX
35 (38) Seven Lakes Katy, TX
36 (39) Tupelo Tupelo, MS
37 (40) La Jolla La Jolla, CA
38 (47) Iolani School Honolulu, HI
39 (NR) Saugus Saugus, CA
40 (NR) West Ranch Stevenson Ranch, CA
41 (16) Flintridge Sacred Heart La Canada, CA
42 (50) Chaminade College Prep School West Hills, CA
43 (NR) Clovis North Clovis, CA
44 (NR) Cathedral San Diego, CA
45 (46) Foothill Santa Ana, CA
46 (27) Xavier College Prep Phoenix, AZ
47 (44) Punahou School Honolulu, HI
48 (21) Esperanza Anaheim, CA
49 (NR) Lafayette Lafayette, LA
50 (NR) Melbourne Melbourne, FL

Maybe it is just me but does it strike anyone else that when you see club rankings published Ntx will have one or two clubs/teams in the top 10: here when it is HS we have 5 of the top 10, yet the "club leagues seem to want to the players to play only club...
avatar
soccer4fun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 341
Points : 3112
Join date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by socrocks on 04/01/12, 10:08 am

Well, I guess we'll see where my dd's team stands....
Next 10 days, games vs. #3, #4, #9, #19 and #28.

As a side note, I think these standings are based solely on the states that have a winter season. Note the limited states represented.
avatar
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 516
Points : 3583
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by stillyuk on 04/01/12, 03:27 pm

soccer4fun wrote:
goalfc wrote:High school starts this week so how accurate are the preseason rankings? Will the top teams stay on top?

2011-2012 POWERADE FAB 50 Girls' Soccer Winter Rankings: Week 5
[/b]

1 (1) Boyd McKinney, TX
2 (2) Westview San Diego, CA
3 (3) Coppell Coppell, TX
4 (4) Colleyville Heritage Colleyville, TX
5 (5) Ursuline Academy Dallas, TX
6 (6) George Jenkins Lakeland, FL
7 (7) Aliso Niguel Aliso Viejo, CA
8 (8 San Ramon Valley Danville, CA
9 (9) Carroll Southlake, TX
10 (10) Corona Del Mar Newport Beach, CA
11 (11) Torrey Pines Encinitas, CA
12 (12) The Woodlands The Woodlands, TX
13 (13) Saint Thomas Aquinas School Fort Lauderdale, FL
14 (41) La Costa Canyon Carlsbad, CA
15 (15) Harvard Westlake North Hollywood, CA
16 (14) Klein Oak Spring, TX
17 (17) American Heritage Plantation, FL
18 (18) American Heritage-Boca-Delray Delray Beach, FL
19 (22) Rosary Fullerton, CA
20 (19) Claremont Claremont, CA
21 (23) Gulliver Prep School Miami, FL
22 (24) Kingwood Kingwood, TX
23 (NR) Canyon Anaheim Hills, CA
24 (20) San Clemente San Clemente, CA
25 (25) Saint Francis Mountain View, CA
26 (26) Catalina Foothills Tucson, AZ
27 (29) Westlake Austin, TX
28 (30) Grapevine Grapevine, TX
29 (31) Archbishop Mitty San Jose, CA
30 (32) Los Osos Rancho Cucamonga, CA
31 (34) Nolan Catholic Fort Worth, TX
32 (35) Belton Belton, TX
33 (36) Palm Harbor University Palm Harbor, FL
34 (37) Marcus Flower Mound, TX
35 (38) Seven Lakes Katy, TX
36 (39) Tupelo Tupelo, MS
37 (40) La Jolla La Jolla, CA
38 (47) Iolani School Honolulu, HI
39 (NR) Saugus Saugus, CA
40 (NR) West Ranch Stevenson Ranch, CA
41 (16) Flintridge Sacred Heart La Canada, CA
42 (50) Chaminade College Prep School West Hills, CA
43 (NR) Clovis North Clovis, CA
44 (NR) Cathedral San Diego, CA
45 (46) Foothill Santa Ana, CA
46 (27) Xavier College Prep Phoenix, AZ
47 (44) Punahou School Honolulu, HI
48 (21) Esperanza Anaheim, CA
49 (NR) Lafayette Lafayette, LA
50 (NR) Melbourne Melbourne, FL

Maybe it is just me but does it strike anyone else that when you see club rankings published Ntx will have one or two clubs/teams in the top 10: here when it is HS we have 5 of the top 10, yet the "club leagues seem to want to the players to play only club...


You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

stillyuk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 2697
Join date : 2010-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by Lawnboy on 04/01/12, 06:15 pm

Good luck to the Boyd girls in their quest for a title repeat. cheers

__________________________________________________







.
avatar
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3950
Join date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by bigtex75081 on 04/01/12, 06:31 pm

socrocks wrote:Well, I guess we'll see where my dd's team stands....
Next 10 days, games vs. #3, #4, #9, #19 and #28.

As a side note, I think these standings are based solely on the states that have a winter season. Note the limited states represented.
No kidding. There should be an "*" at the bottom that says "Brought to you in part by the Texas and California Public School Athletic Boards"
avatar
bigtex75081
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 582
Points : 2699
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 40
Location : I'm right behind you.

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by Frogfan1 on 04/01/12, 08:15 pm

The winter season includes the following states: Arizona, California (winter), Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada and Texas.

The Texas state rankings as of Jan 2nd are:

Texas: 1. McKinney Boyd (0-0-0), 2. Coppell (0-0-0), 3. Heritage (0-0-0), 4. Ursuline Academy (8-0-0), 5. Southlake Carroll (0-0-0), 6. The Woodlands (0-0-0), 7. Klein Oak (0-0-0), 8. Kingwood (0-0-0), 9. Westlake (0-0-0), 10. Grapevine (0-0-0), 11. Nolan Catholic (5-2-1), 12. Belton (0-0-0), 13. Marcus (0-0-0), 14. Seven Lakes (0-0-0), 15. Katy Taylor (0-0-0), 16. Allen (0-0-0), 17. Hockaday (5-0-0), 18. Plano West (0-0-0), 19. Hebron (0-0-0), 20. Fort Worth Country Day (4-1-0).

avatar
Frogfan1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 83
Points : 2370
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by 96soccermom on 04/01/12, 10:09 pm

Interesting about the Texas Rankings. All the schools are listed are 5A (except Ursuline) so where is Wakeland who won 4A state last season? Some of the other teams that played in the playoffs and did quite well in the 4A region. Of do only 5A schools get considered?

96soccermom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 79
Points : 3108
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by gold digger on 05/01/12, 05:34 am

Watch out for Grapevine! This is their year.

gold digger
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 116
Points : 2322
Join date : 2011-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by turftoe9 on 05/01/12, 07:33 am

96soccermom wrote:Interesting about the Texas Rankings. All the schools are listed are 5A (except Ursuline) so where is Wakeland who won 4A state last season? Some of the other teams that played in the playoffs and did quite well in the 4A region. Of do only 5A schools get considered?

Wakeland has a young team this year. Will have to wait to see if they can pull off the same magic that they had last year.
avatar
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 739
Points : 3796
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by Frogfan1 on 05/01/12, 08:15 am

turftoe9 wrote:
96soccermom wrote:Interesting about the Texas Rankings. All the schools are listed are 5A (except Ursuline) so where is Wakeland who won 4A state last season? Some of the other teams that played in the playoffs and did quite well in the 4A region. Of do only 5A schools get considered?

Wakeland has a young team this year. Will have to wait to see if they can pull off the same magic that they had last year.

All teams are considered. There will be some 4a teams ranked once the season starts.
avatar
Frogfan1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 83
Points : 2370
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by old man on 08/01/12, 08:43 pm

gold digger wrote:Watch out for Grapevine! This is their year.

Not so sure.
We played (Southlake) in a round robin scrimmage with you and Flower Mound last Friday and if it wasnt for your goalie the score would have been 5-0 in the Flower Mound game.

You guys better get her some help or it will be a long season, but that keeper can play and I believe she is a freshman.

old man
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 79
Points : 3123
Join date : 2009-05-20
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by nukem on 09/01/12, 09:27 am

old man wrote:
gold digger wrote:Watch out for Grapevine! This is their year.

Not so sure.
We played (Southlake) in a round robin scrimmage with you and Flower Mound last Friday and if it wasnt for your goalie the score would have been 5-0 in the Flower Mound game.

You guys better get her some help or it will be a long season, but that keeper can play and I believe she is a freshman.

Maybe their intent was to show off their keeper so they backed off on defense a little. Now all the teams know the shots must be spot on to score which makes it even more difficult to have an accurate shot Suspect
avatar
nukem
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 904
Points : 3589
Join date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by MaggieMaggie on 10/01/12, 10:45 am

Frogfan1 wrote:
turftoe9 wrote:
96soccermom wrote:Interesting about the Texas Rankings. All the schools are listed are 5A (except Ursuline) so where is Wakeland who won 4A state last season? Some of the other teams that played in the playoffs and did quite well in the 4A region. Of do only 5A schools get considered?

Wakeland has a young team this year. Will have to wait to see if they can pull off the same magic that they had last year.

All teams are considered. There will be some 4a teams ranked once the season starts.

How do they come up with the list? I certainly agree with some ... but? TAAPS does have 5a with 3 divisions. Right now the Div 1 Dist 1 rankings are: 1. Ursuline, 2. Bishop Lynch 3. Plano John Paul II 4. Nolan 5 Addison Trinity Christian 5. Plano Prestonwood 6. Argyle Liberty Christian and 7. Bishop Dunne.

Dist 2 is 1. San Antonio Antonian 2. Austin St. Michale 3. San Antonio Incarnate Word 4. San Antonio St. Anthony 5. Victoria St. Joseph and 6. San Antonio Holy Cross.

Dist 3 is 1. Houston St. Agnes 2. Houston Christian School, 3 Houston Duchesne 4. Beaumont Kelly 5. Houston St. Pius X and 6. Houston Incarnate Word.

Hockaday plays in the Southwest Preparatory Conference. The north zone consists of Ft. Worth County Day, Greenhill, ESD, Hockaday and Arlington Oakridge. The south zone consists of Houston Kinkaid, Ft. Worth All Saints, Austin St. Andrews, Houston St.Johns, San Antonio St. Mary's Hall, The Woodlands John Cooper, Bellair Episcopal, and Austin St. Stephens.
avatar
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 461
Points : 3679
Join date : 2009-05-15
Age : 47
Location : East Dallas, Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by MaggieMaggie on 10/01/12, 11:37 am

socrocks wrote:Well, I guess we'll see where my dd's team stands....
Next 10 days, games vs. #3, #4, #9, #19 and #28.

As a side note, I think these standings are based solely on the states that have a winter season. Note the limited states represented.

Yes, I think the #1 HS team in the cournty may be out of Ohio? It is not from the south.
avatar
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 461
Points : 3679
Join date : 2009-05-15
Age : 47
Location : East Dallas, Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by socrocks on 10/01/12, 11:55 am

I'm sure the list is based on last year's finish and taking a look at girls that graduated. As are all pre-season rankings they're probably just a semi-educated guess. A little odd that Wakeland didn't get more love.

Flower Mound, my dd's school (not nationally ranked, not in Texas top 20 & look to be picked, no better than 5th in their own district), has already scrimmaged 3 of the teams in the national list. I realize scrimmages are scrimmages....but was pleased with results. Tied #9 Southlake 1-1, tied #28 Grapevine 0-0 and beat #3 Coppell 1-0. Note: Southlake & Grapevine games were part of a round-robin and each game was only 40-45 min long, the Coppell game, last night, was regulation length).

I suspect the Nolan tourney (Natl Elite Prep Showcase) this weekend will provide more clarity and lead to some reshuffling. Marcus made a pretty fast climb last season after not starting out very high. Maggie Maggie, F Mound plays B Lynch this weekend, maybe one of 'em will show well and break out.

Last night was not pleasant soccer weather, let's hope for warm and dry. Good luck to everyone.
avatar
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 516
Points : 3583
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by MaggieMaggie on 10/01/12, 01:23 pm

socrocks wrote:I'm sure the list is based on last year's finish and taking a look at girls that graduated. As are all pre-season rankings they're probably just a semi-educated guess. A little odd that Wakeland didn't get more love.

Flower Mound, my dd's school (not nationally ranked, not in Texas top 20 & look to be picked, no better than 5th in their own district), has already scrimmaged 3 of the teams in the national list. I realize scrimmages are scrimmages....but was pleased with results. Tied #9 Southlake 1-1, tied #28 Grapevine 0-0 and beat #3 Coppell 1-0. Note: Southlake & Grapevine games were part of a round-robin and each game was only 40-45 min long, the Coppell game, last night, was regulation length).

I suspect the Nolan tourney (Natl Elite Prep Showcase) this weekend will provide more clarity and lead to some reshuffling. Marcus made a pretty fast climb last season after not starting out very high. Maggie Maggie, F Mound plays B Lynch this weekend, maybe one of 'em will show well and break out.

Last night was not pleasant soccer weather, let's hope for warm and dry. Good luck to everyone.

SR - looks like we play y'all at 2 pm. Hope its not too cold but is supposed to be. The fields at Gateway don't look too bad at first glance. They are like thin carpet over concrete. They play fast, are hard on field players, and just about kill keeps if they make a big dive. Today, all the BL girls seem to be back from injuries and stomach bug seems to have run out last week. BL plays JPII tonight. Weather just bad enough to be miserable but probably not enough to cancel. Important game for both of us so expect both sides to be very determined. See you on the pitch.
avatar
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 461
Points : 3679
Join date : 2009-05-15
Age : 47
Location : East Dallas, Texas

Back to top Go down

Jan 9th Texas State Rankings-ESPN

Post by Frogfan1 on 10/01/12, 04:41 pm

Texas: 1. McKinney Boyd (0-0-0), 2. Coppell (0-0-0), 3. Heritage (0-0-0), 4. Ursuline Academy (10-0-0), 5. Southlake Carroll (0-0-0), 6. The Woodlands (0-0-0), 7. Klein Oak (0-0-0), 8. Kingwood (0-0-0), 9. Westlake (0-0-0), 10. Grapevine (0-0-0), 11. Nolan Catholic (8-2-2), 12. Belton (0-0-0), 13. Marcus (0-0-0), 14. Seven Lakes (0-0-0), 15. Katy Taylor (0-0-0), 16. Allen (0-0-0), 17. Hebron (0-0-0), 18. Plano West (0-0-0), 19. Fort Worth Country Day (7-1-0), 20. Hockaday (8-1-0).

avatar
Frogfan1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 83
Points : 2370
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by u95g dad on 13/01/12, 01:26 am

It is hard to compare teams at this time of year. The out of state schools and TX privates have been playing soccer for a month and are in the middle of their season. The TX publics are just getting out of the gate. I would expect a good team with 15 games under their belt to beat a good team playing their first couple of games. These rankings are just for talk but it is too bad that the rankings could be effected by this advantage.

That being said, I look forward to some good games and no injuries. Maybe even the weather will warm up so the girls don't have to break the ice in the water bottles just to get a drink. What a Face
avatar
u95g dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 86
Points : 3062
Join date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Jan 16 Texas Rankings

Post by Frogfan1 on 16/01/12, 06:24 pm

Texas: 1. Southlake Carroll (4-0-0), 2. Marcus (4-0-0), 3. McKinney Boyd (3-0-1), 4. Coppell (2-0-2), 5. Ursuline Academy (13-1-0), 6. Seven Lakes (4-0-0), 7. The Woodlands (3-0-0), 8. Hebron (4-0-0), 9. Klein Oak (2-0-1), 10. Westlake (2-1-1), 11. Nolan Catholic (10-3-2), 12. Fort Bend Austin (2-0-1), 13. Grapevine (0-2-2), 14. Kingwood (1-2-1), 15. Belton (2-0-1), 16. Katy Taylor (0-0-0), 17. Allen (1-1-2), 18. Plano West (2-0-2), 19. Fort Worth Country Day (8-1-0), 20. Hockaday (10-1-2).

avatar
Frogfan1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 83
Points : 2370
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Texas Rankings Thru 1/22

Post by Frogfan1 on 25/01/12, 11:45 am

Texas: 1. Southlake Carroll (8-0-0), 2. Marcus (8-0-0), 3. McKinney Boyd (3-0-2), 4. Ursuline Academy (15-1-0), 5. Mansfield (4-0-1), 6. Coppell (5-1-2), 7. Katy Taylor (4-0-0), 8. Klein Oak (5-0-1), 9. Westlake (4-2-1), 10. The Woodlands (5-1-0), 11. Kingwood (4-2-1), 12. Grapevine (4-2-2), 13. Allen (3-1-4), 14. Fort Worth Country Day (10-1-1), 15. Hockaday (13-1-2), 16. Cy-Fair (4-1-1), 17. Seven Lakes (5-2-0), 18. Wakeland (7-0-1), 19. Fort Bend Austin (3-0-2), 20. St. Agnes (14-1-2).

avatar
Frogfan1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 83
Points : 2370
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by Uncle Numanga on 27/01/12, 02:14 pm

Week 8 National Ranking:

1 (1) Carroll Southlake, TX 8-0
2 (2) Marcus Flower Mound, TX 8-0
3 (3) George Jenkins Lakeland, FL 22-0
4 (7) La Costa Canyon Carlsbad, CA 14-1-1
5 Westview San Diego, CA 17-1
6 (4) Boyd McKinney, TX 3-0-2
7 (5) Torrey Pines Encinitas, CA 9-1-1
8 (9) Corona Del Mar Newport Beach, CA 17-1-1
9 (6) Aliso Niguel Aliso Viejo, CA 13-0-4
10 (11) Ursuline Academy Dallas, TX 15-1
11 (14) Los Osos Rancho Cucamonga, CA 12-0-3
12 (15) Harvard Westlake North Hollywood, CA 8-1-3
13 (16) Palm Harbor University Palm Harbor, FL 17-0-3
14 (19) Archbishop Mitty San Jose, CA 11-0-2
15 (NR) Mansfield Mansfield, TX 4-0-1
16 (10) Coppell Coppell, TX 5-1-2
17 (17) Saint Thomas Aquinas School Fort Lauderdale, FL 20-1-1
18 (18) American Heritage Plantation, FL 26-1-1
19 (20) San Clemente San Clemente, CA 13-2-5
20 (22) San Ramon Valley Danville, CA 11-1-3
21 (NR) James E. Taylor Katy, TX 4-0
22 (24) Klein Oak Spring, TX 5-0-1
23 (25) American Heritage-Boca-Delray Delray Beach, FL 21-2-1
24 (26) Gulliver Prep School Miami, FL 21-0-1
25 (31) Sunny Hills Fullerton, CA 21-1
26 (27) Westlake Austin, TX 4-2-1
27 (29) Tupelo Tupelo, MS 14-0
28 (30) Saugus Saugus, CA 16-2-1
29 (45) Buchanan Clovis, CA 13-1-1
30 (37) Claremont Claremont, CA 16-1-3
31 (42) Viera Viera, FL 15-1-2
32 (13) The Woodlands The Woodlands, TX 5-1
33 (35) Chaminade College Prep School West Hills, CA 15-3-3
34 (36) Clovis North Clovis, CA 17-1-1
35 (43) Presentation San Jose, CA 9-1-3
36 (44) Saint Francis Mountain View, CA 10-1-2
37 (46) Monte Vista Danville, CA 8-0-6
38 (38) Foothill Santa Ana, CA 6-3-8
39 (39) Xavier College Prep Phoenix, AZ 15-1-2
40 (40) Lafayette Lafayette, LA 15-1-3
41 (NR) James Logan Union City, CA 11-2-2
42 (21) Carondelet Concord, CA 8-2-4
43 (47) Iolani School Honolulu, HI 15-0-3
44 (48) Kamehameha Schools Honolulu, HI 9-1-1
45 (49) Red Mountain Mesa, AZ 12-1
46 (NR) Kingwood Kingwood, TX 4-2-1
47 (NR) Grapevine Grapevine, TX 4-2-2
48 (NR) Allen Allen, TX 3-1-4
49 (NR) Fort Worth Country Day School Fort Worth, TX 10-1-1
50 (NR) Hockaday School Dallas, TX 13-1-2

avatar
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 939
Points : 4008
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Grapevine, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by u95g dad on 27/01/12, 04:26 pm

Uncle Numanga wrote:Week 8 National Ranking:

1 (1) Carroll Southlake, TX 8-0
2 (2) Marcus Flower Mound, TX 8-0
3 (3) George Jenkins Lakeland, FL 22-0
4 (7) La Costa Canyon Carlsbad, CA 14-1-1
5 Westview San Diego, CA 17-1
6 (4) Boyd McKinney, TX 3-0-2
7 (5) Torrey Pines Encinitas, CA 9-1-1
8 (9) Corona Del Mar Newport Beach, CA 17-1-1
9 (6) Aliso Niguel Aliso Viejo, CA 13-0-4
10 (11) Ursuline Academy Dallas, TX 15-1
11 (14) Los Osos Rancho Cucamonga, CA 12-0-3
12 (15) Harvard Westlake North Hollywood, CA 8-1-3
13 (16) Palm Harbor University Palm Harbor, FL 17-0-3
14 (19) Archbishop Mitty San Jose, CA 11-0-2
15 (NR) Mansfield Mansfield, TX 4-0-1
16 (10) Coppell Coppell, TX 5-1-2
17 (17) Saint Thomas Aquinas School Fort Lauderdale, FL 20-1-1
18 (18) American Heritage Plantation, FL 26-1-1
19 (20) San Clemente San Clemente, CA 13-2-5
20 (22) San Ramon Valley Danville, CA 11-1-3
21 (NR) James E. Taylor Katy, TX 4-0
22 (24) Klein Oak Spring, TX 5-0-1
23 (25) American Heritage-Boca-Delray Delray Beach, FL 21-2-1
24 (26) Gulliver Prep School Miami, FL 21-0-1
25 (31) Sunny Hills Fullerton, CA 21-1
26 (27) Westlake Austin, TX 4-2-1
27 (29) Tupelo Tupelo, MS 14-0
28 (30) Saugus Saugus, CA 16-2-1
29 (45) Buchanan Clovis, CA 13-1-1
30 (37) Claremont Claremont, CA 16-1-3
31 (42) Viera Viera, FL 15-1-2
32 (13) The Woodlands The Woodlands, TX 5-1
33 (35) Chaminade College Prep School West Hills, CA 15-3-3
34 (36) Clovis North Clovis, CA 17-1-1
35 (43) Presentation San Jose, CA 9-1-3
36 (44) Saint Francis Mountain View, CA 10-1-2
37 (46) Monte Vista Danville, CA 8-0-6
38 (38) Foothill Santa Ana, CA 6-3-8
39 (39) Xavier College Prep Phoenix, AZ 15-1-2
40 (40) Lafayette Lafayette, LA 15-1-3
41 (NR) James Logan Union City, CA 11-2-2
42 (21) Carondelet Concord, CA 8-2-4
43 (47) Iolani School Honolulu, HI 15-0-3
44 (48) Kamehameha Schools Honolulu, HI 9-1-1
45 (49) Red Mountain Mesa, AZ 12-1
46 (NR) Kingwood Kingwood, TX 4-2-1
47 (NR) Grapevine Grapevine, TX 4-2-2
48 (NR) Allen Allen, TX 3-1-4
49 (NR) Fort Worth Country Day School Fort Worth, TX 10-1-1
50 (NR) Hockaday School Dallas, TX 13-1-2


We need to play some of those Hawaii schools. Maybe a home and away format? sunny
avatar
u95g dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 86
Points : 3062
Join date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerade Fab 50 Rankings

Post by Uncle Numanga on 27/01/12, 04:41 pm

How about just away? Southlake could charter a jet for the team, staff and parents.
avatar
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 939
Points : 4008
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Grapevine, TX

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum