North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Team Player Photo Requirement on Gotsoccer Roster - API League Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Team Player Photo Requirement on Gotsoccer Roster - API League

Go down

Team Player Photo Requirement on Gotsoccer Roster - API League Empty Team Player Photo Requirement on Gotsoccer Roster - API League

Post by Guest 30/08/12, 11:56 am

NEW POLICY FOR API: Player photos for Gotsoccer roster To validate the integrity of the “Arlington Premier Invitational League”, we are now requiring that all player photos be posted on Gotsoccer by the August 1st deadline. Click for instructions on how to enter the photos.

http://arlingtonsoccer.org/asa/competitive/information/

---

Kudos to the API League admins! cheers

Back to top Go down

Team Player Photo Requirement on Gotsoccer Roster - API League Empty Re: Team Player Photo Requirement on Gotsoccer Roster - API League

Post by grassyknoll 30/08/12, 12:02 pm

kickballrules wrote:NEW POLICY FOR API: Player photos for Gotsoccer roster To validate the integrity of the “Arlington Premier Invitational League”, we are now requiring that all player photos be posted on Gotsoccer by the August 1st deadline. Click for instructions on how to enter the photos.

---

Why would anyone want to cheat to win the APL? scratch scratch
grassyknoll
grassyknoll
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Team Player Photo Requirement on Gotsoccer Roster - API League Empty Re: Team Player Photo Requirement on Gotsoccer Roster - API League

Post by Its Me 30/08/12, 12:19 pm

grassyknoll wrote:
kickballrules wrote:NEW POLICY FOR API: Player photos for Gotsoccer roster To validate the integrity of the “Arlington Premier Invitational League”, we are now requiring that all player photos be posted on Gotsoccer by the August 1st deadline. Click for instructions on how to enter the photos.

---

You would be amazed at the number of teams that will just slide kids onto the field when players are injuried or red carded. It's sad that these are Coached/Role Models for the kids that they will cheat in front of the kids.
Its Me
Its Me
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Type 1 left-footer 30/08/12, 12:21 pm

grassyknoll wrote:

---

Interesting. scratch
Type 1 left-footer
Type 1 left-footer
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Type 1 left-footer 30/08/12, 12:22 pm

Its Me wrote:
grassyknoll wrote:

---

You would be amazed at the number of teams that will just slide kids onto the field when players are injuried or red carded. It's sad that these are Coached/Role Models for the kids that they will cheat in front of the kids.

I know one club that used to do that with some frequency a few years back. Mad
Type 1 left-footer
Type 1 left-footer
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lockness 30/08/12, 12:44 pm

I thought that was always the policy with API. I know when our team was there we were required to have photo's on gotsoccer.
lockness
lockness
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KatCon 30/08/12, 12:49 pm

Type 1 left-footer wrote:
Its Me wrote:
grassyknoll wrote:

---

LeftFooter, Adding a "S" to "year" like you did means more than one year ago. Maybe you meant to leave the "S" off..... Laughing Razz
KatCon
KatCon
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Type 1 left-footer 30/08/12, 12:56 pm

KatCon wrote:
Its Me wrote:
grassyknoll wrote:

---

LeftFooter, Adding a "S" to "year" like you did means more than one year ago. Maybe you meant to leave the "S" off..... Laughing Razz
rabbit
Type 1 left-footer
Type 1 left-footer
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 30/08/12, 01:04 pm

Its Me wrote:
grassyknoll wrote:

---

NMCSL rec league has been doing it for a few years now for the same reason. Used to play agsainst a U19 team that would always show up in about 3 different jerseys and the coach would not know half their names. Does not matter the league level because it only about winning right? Sad

my2cents
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Type 1 left-footer 30/08/12, 01:09 pm

my2cents wrote:
Its Me wrote:
grassyknoll wrote:

---

NMCSL rec league has been doing it for a few years now for the same reason. Used to play agsainst a U19 team that would always show up in about 3 different jerseys and the coach would not know half their names. Does not matter the league level because it only about winning right? Sad

The team I remember doing it didn't have a great success rate with it. They eventually got caught in Cowtown tournament with a bunch of extra players and got kicked out of the tournament. Maybe manager didn't understand how to do the paperwork properly Rolling Eyes
Type 1 left-footer
Type 1 left-footer
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/08/12, 01:41 pm

It's about time Lake Highlands and the rest of the competitive NTX leagues make this a mandatory rule too so no competitive teams can be accused of bringing this game into disrepute.

Pictured photo ID's (a la indoor soccer) for the entire soccer calendar year would be awesome. But for now the gotsoccer rostered player photo id is a good start.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 30/08/12, 02:47 pm

LHSA rec side has the rule but warned everyone there will be strick enforcement this year with random roster checks. There was a big problem last year with "fluid" rosters and bringing in ringers for games. Sad statement on what coaches will do to get that plastic rec trophy and/or get picked to go to TOC.
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum