North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Dallas Texans Fall Festival Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Dallas Texans Fall Festival

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dallas Texans Fall Festival Empty Dallas Texans Fall Festival

Post by Whoseurdaddy 02/11/12, 09:07 am

Anyone care to rank the teams from outside North Texas....What will top bracket look like??

FC DALLAS WTX FC DALLAS WTX 02 HOLDER
Texas North
South Lakes Soccer Club Cosmos 02 Blue
Oklahoma
FC Premier FC Premier '02 Girls
Texas North
TSC Hurricane TSC Hurricane 02 Parker
Oklahoma
Alamo City YSO SA Texans 02G
Texas South
Andromeda FC Andromeda FC 02G
Texas North
Andromeda FC Andromeda FC 02G Red (formerly TFC02G)
Texas North
Austin Texans 02G
Texas South
D'Feeters D'Feeters 02
Texas North
Dallas Texans 02 Girls Red Dallas
Texas North
Dallas Texans Dallas Texans 02 Girls
Texas North
Dallas Texans Dallas Texans 02G Sth
Texas North
FC DALLAS FC DALLAS 02G South Red
Texas North
FC Dallas WTX FC Dallas WTX '02 Girls Red - Richardson
Texas North
FC Dallas Youth 02G Blue
Texas North
FC Dallas Youth FC Dallas 02G West
Texas North
Fever United Fever United 02 Red
Texas North
High Plains Drifters High Plains Drifters 2002 Girls White
Texas North
Liverpool FC America 02 Girls Hansen
Texas North
Liverpool FC America 02 Girls Thompson
Texas North
Mustangs F.C. Mustangs 02 Navy - Spence
Texas North
Mustangs FC Mustangs FC 02G
Texas North
NYSA Fury 02 Hooker
Oklahoma
Polaris SC Polaris 02G
Texas North
SAINTS Athletic Soccer Club Saints 02G/Priddy
Texas North
San Angelo SA San Angelo FC 02 Girls
Texas North
SOLAR SOLAR Chelsea 02 GIO
Texas North
Solar Chelsea Solar Chelsea 02G Stark
Texas North
Solar Chelsea Solar Chelsea Dynamo 02G
Texas North
South Lakes Soccer Club Cosmos 02 White
Oklahoma
Statik Statik
Texas North
Sting Sting Central 02G (Parker)
Texas North
Texas Rush Texas Rush Nike Blue 01/02G
Texas South
TUSC Blitz-Thunder United 01/02 Girls Red
Oklahoma
TUSC Blitz-Thunder United 02 Girls
Oklahoma

Last edited by Whoseurdaddy on 02/11/12, 09:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hate pasting!!!!)

Whoseurdaddy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Dallas Texans Fall Festival Empty Re: Dallas Texans Fall Festival

Post by omgwtf 04/11/12, 03:23 pm

I predict the Texans will arrange the brackets to permit a Dallas Texans vs Dallas Texans South final.
omgwtf
omgwtf
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by topsecretsoccermomID 05/11/12, 03:55 am

Anyone play the visiting teams and happen to know anything good or bad about them.. Question

topsecretsoccermomID
topsecretsoccermomID
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthOkie 05/11/12, 05:42 am

topsecretsoccermomID wrote:Anyone play the visiting teams and happen to know anything good or bad about them.. Question

We can feel your fear. You are a weak, metrotexan. This the eve of the Okie soccer empire. We will rule the land of the 02Gs for the next millenium. We will prove your metrotex ideas of playing 11 versus 11 too early and too young are foolish. Our legions are stronger, faster, better trained, and more conditioned than your metroweaklings. I predict a great victory for the Okies on your own pitch.
DarthOkie
DarthOkie
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by topsecretsoccermomID 05/11/12, 11:38 am

DarthOkie wrote:
topsecretsoccermomID wrote:Anyone play the visiting teams and happen to know anything good or bad about them.. Question

We can feel your fear. You are a weak, metrotexan. This the eve of the Okie soccer empire. We will rule the land of the 02Gs for the next millenium. We will prove your metrotex ideas of playing 11 versus 11 too early and too young are foolish. Our legions are stronger, faster, better trained, and more conditioned than your metroweaklings. I predict a great victory for the Okies on your own pitch.

That's a clever response but all jokes aside y'all really think we start 11vs 11 to early? What age group does it start up there?
topsecretsoccermomID
topsecretsoccermomID
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/11/12, 12:16 pm

The rest of the world world doesn't start 11v11 as early as NTX does. Honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jamestren 13/11/12, 01:27 pm

Soooooooooooo... Brackets are out. I'm an Okie, and I'm curious how NTX sees the brackets. Sure looks like bracket A is the toughest of them all. Three of the four OK teams playing are the top three up here, so it should be good competition. Any predictions on the top four?

jamestren
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Whoseurdaddy 13/11/12, 02:10 pm

jamestren wrote:Soooooooooooo... Brackets are out. I'm an Okie, and I'm curious how NTX sees the brackets. Sure looks like bracket A is the toughest of them all. Three of the four OK teams playing are the top three up here, so it should be good competition. Any predictions on the top four?

None of the brackets are easy. All the Texas teams are in the top 11 in Lake Highlands. How would you rank the 4 OK teams?

My guess is

DT Higgs
Solar GIO
Solar Dymnamo
Dt South

Whoseurdaddy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jamestren 13/11/12, 02:43 pm

Whoseurdaddy wrote:
jamestren wrote:Soooooooooooo... Brackets are out. I'm an Okie, and I'm curious how NTX sees the brackets. Sure looks like bracket A is the toughest of them all. Three of the four OK teams playing are the top three up here, so it should be good competition. Any predictions on the top four?

None of the brackets are easy. All the Texas teams are in the top 11 in Lake Highlands. How would you rank the 4 OK teams?

My guess is

DT Higgs
Solar GIO
Solar Dymnamo
Dt South

OK teams pretty solid. TSCH, Blitz, and South Lakes are pretty close, although TSCH recently won the league up here with those teams in it. TSCH and Gio have traded victories in the past year, but Gio got the win a couple weeks ago up here. Blitz beat Gio 2-1 in the same tournament. TSCH beat Texans 02 Red Marshall 4-0 I think. Going back to Plano, TSCH lost to Premiere by 1 and tied Solar Chelsea Red. Blitz beat Gio that tourney as well, but lost to Dynamo by a few goals. The only one I don't think has a great team is NYSA, I'm not sure they belong in the top bracket (they weren't even top 8 in silver division in Plano).

My gut tells me one of the OK teams will make it to the semi's, but it's a solid group of teams all around so who knows. I'm looking forward to it. Looks like great weather and great soccer teams.

jamestren
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerman75 13/11/12, 03:10 pm

Brackett A too strong, only one comes out of there and conventional wisdom would say Higg but who knows, anything can happen although not likely to them!! Don't see Gio going here, Blitz or Fever have the easiest path to the wildcard from where I sit but Southlake in the mix as well, Feet and FCD South become victims of seeding. Great group of teams with 8 of the top 11 NT teams and strong Ok teams to boot.

soccerman75
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hombre 13/11/12, 07:02 pm

Red Bracket Semis
DT vs Fever 3-0
Dynamo vs DT-South 1-0

Red Bracket Final
DT vs Dynamo 2-0 - DT wins

Black Bracket Semis
Andro vs FC Premier 2-1
Alamo vs Blitz 1-3

Black Bracket Finals
Andro vs Blitz 1-1 PK win Andro - Andro wins

White Bracket Semis
Cosmos vs Saints 0-2
Mustangs vs Stark 1-2

White Bracket Final
Saints vs Stark 1-2 - Stark wins
hombre
hombre
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/11/12, 09:00 am

Is it just me or does Black bracket A seemed more stacked than the others?

FC Dallas Blue
Sting Central Parker
Andromeda
South Lake Cosmos White

Also, what is the deal with those two teams in Bracket C that say 02/01?

Last edited by 02ddsoccerfan on 14/11/12, 09:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 02SuburbanSoccerDad 14/11/12, 09:21 am

you are so right re: Black bracket/Group A

FCD Blue is a top 12 team...
Sting Parker is a top 20 team...
Andromeda may be best team in D3...
And both South Lakes OK Teams are pretty good..Obviously the blue team is better but this White team can play too.

My guess would be FC Dallas Blue comes out of this group b/c they have more offense. But this will be interesting

02SuburbanSoccerDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/11/12, 09:34 am

02SuburbanSoccerDad wrote:you are so right re: Black bracket/Group A

FCD Blue is a top 12 team...
Sting Parker is a top 20 team...
Andromeda may be best team in D3...
And both South Lakes OK Teams are pretty good..Obviously the blue team is better but this White team can play too.

My guess would be FC Dallas Blue comes out of this group b/c they have more offense. But this will be interesting

Although I haven't seen Sting play this year...I think they are a strong team...they had an unbelievably tough schedule. So I'd say they will compete with FCD Blue well if their girls can muster up enough spriit after their beat down in LH. They should be able to recover this Spring since they seemed to have played most of the "biggies" already.

Andro will want to prove they should be in D1, not D3 and Renfro is up or down. Can be seriously dangerous sometimes and flat others.

Should be some really good games...that 9PM game on Friday night is interesting just due to the late time, these are 10 yr old girls...mine is in bed curled up with her stuffed animals by 9pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoidRage 14/11/12, 09:48 am

Red Group Predictions:
Semi's
DT Higg vs Solar Gio(I think Gio win Wildcard with easier bracket than Fever)
Solar Dynamo vs DT South
Final
DT Higg 3- DT South 1

Black Group
Semi's
FCD Blue vs Andro(Wildcard)
FC Premier vs. Texas Rush Nike
Final
FCD Blue 2- Texas Rush Nike 0

Anybody have any prediction on how our fellow 02 team FCD Premier will do over against the 01's in the Red(top) group?

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/11/12, 10:54 am

RoidRage wrote:

Anybody have any prediction on how our fellow 02 team FCD Premier will do over against the 01's in the Red(top) group?

My DD's team has played all of these teams (including FCD Premier '02) in the past 12 months. My predictions:

They will beat Austin Texans '01 by 2 or more.
DT '01 Red North game will be very competitive and could go either way.
OFC '01 will beat them by at least 2. Too much size, speed, and skill on that team.

Prediction: 1-1-1, don't advance to the semis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifeonthepitch 18/11/12, 11:39 am

Solar dynamo vs. DT south in semis. Great matchup. Should be a good one.

Is this correct? DT Higg vs. Defeeters 1-0? Whoa! If so, that's a HUGE result for feet. That team has come a long way since king tut. Lots of talent and a very solid defense.

Lifeonthepitch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by topsecretsoccermomID 18/11/12, 12:15 pm

Anyone know when and where championship game is goin To be played ? Want to go check it out
topsecretsoccermomID
topsecretsoccermomID
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/11/12, 12:15 pm

Lifeonthepitch wrote:Solar dynamo vs. DT south in semis. Great matchup. Should be a good one.

Is this correct? DT Higg vs. Defeeters 1-0? Whoa! If so, that's a HUGE result for feet. That team has come a long way since king tut. Lots of talent and a very solid defense.

Higg beat them 3-1 in league play just last month. That's what makes tournaments exciting even when you play the same teams as league play...you never know what will happen, who may upset and guests can be game changers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/11/12, 12:19 pm

DarthOkie wrote:

Did I look at this right? Only OK team to make semis was Blitz as a wildcard?

Back to top Go down

Post by Urajoke 18/11/12, 02:53 pm

02ddsoccerfan wrote:
Lifeonthepitch wrote:Solar dynamo vs. DT south in semis. Great matchup. Should be a good one.

Higg beat them 3-1 in league play just last month. That's what makes tournaments exciting even when you play the same teams as league play...you never know what will happen, who may upset and guests can be game changers.

I find it hard to be believe that either of these teams used guest players in this tournament.

Urajoke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 18/11/12, 04:12 pm

02ddsoccerfan wrote:
DarthOkie wrote:

Website says Andromeda made it as wildcard against Higg in Semi's, but if you look at points OK Blitz had more points than Andromeda.....what happened there?
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by srugo 18/11/12, 06:37 pm

Semi-Finals B
DALLAS TEXANS 02 GIRLS RED 1
FC DALLAS WTX 02 HOLDER 3

Where is the tale of the tape? This was an over time tooth and nail battle. The better team did win, but it was a hard fought battle. Good job Texans!

Last edited by srugo on 20/11/12, 09:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accuracy... :))
srugo
srugo
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Location : Guarding the bridge! - I'm invincible! Tis but a scratch. All right, we'll call it a draw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/11/12, 08:29 pm

Urajoke wrote:
02ddsoccerfan wrote:

I find it hard to be believe that either of these teams used guest players in this tournament.

I didn't mean to insinuate that they did, i honestly have no clue if they did or not. I do know that there were some teams with guests. I was speaking in general terms that there are many factors that can make tournament game results differ from league play results. Also, some teams may not have their full group of players, this can change team dynamics/ play as well during tourneys.

Last edited by 02ddsoccerfan on 18/11/12, 08:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/11/12, 08:30 pm

mcik17 wrote:
02ddsoccerfan wrote:
DarthOkie wrote:

Website says Andromeda made it as wildcard against Higg in Semi's, but if you look at points OK Blitz had more points than Andromeda.....what happened there?

Maybe Blitz decided to just go home early with the rest of the teams?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next