North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

2012 AFC adidas Fall Challenge Predictions Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

2012 AFC adidas Fall Challenge Predictions

Go down

2012 AFC adidas Fall Challenge Predictions Empty 2012 AFC adidas Fall Challenge Predictions

Post by skills 03/11/12, 09:14 am

Girls U8 Under 8 Academy (8v8) - GOLD

DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH 05 (ADAMES) (TXN)
LADY AZTECS FC 05 (TXN)
MUSTANGS FC 05 (TXN)
STING EAST 05 (ROSS) (TXN)

Bracket B

D'FEETERS 05 (TXN)
DALLAS TEXANS 05 (MORENO) (TXN)
FEVER UNITED 05 RED (TXN)
LIVERPOOL 05 RUSH (TXN)

Girls U8 Under 8 Academy (8v8) - SILVER

AFC 05 BLACK (TXN)
DALLAS KICKS SC GOLD 05 (TXN)
LIVERPOOL 05 HUNT (TXN)
LIVERPOOL 05 NEAL (TXN)

Bracket B
AFC 05 (MARSHALL) (TXN)
GSSC THUNDER 05 (MCMILLIAN) (TXN)
LIVERPOOL 05 GERRARD (TXN)
MUTINY FC 05 (TXN)

skills
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

2012 AFC adidas Fall Challenge Predictions Empty Re: 2012 AFC adidas Fall Challenge Predictions

Post by Distributor 07/11/12, 10:18 am

Not sure about prognosticating the winner, but looks like we'll finally see how DT South matches up against the 05 group!

DTS vs Lady Aztecs at 6pm on Saturday.

Which Lady As team is it? A or B?

Distributor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

2012 AFC adidas Fall Challenge Predictions Empty Re: 2012 AFC adidas Fall Challenge Predictions

Post by KSD 07/11/12, 11:08 am

Distributor wrote:Not sure about prognosticating the winner, but looks like we'll finally see how DT South matches up against the 05 group!

I wouldn't count Rush or Moreno out either. Moreno obviously showed up against LA in their last game playing them to a 2-2 draw (anyone have commentary on this game?) and Rush dominated most of their league games as well.

Oh, due to the "event" that happened last night, I'm thinking of moving to Aruba... anyone know of a good youth soccer club there? After all... if it's not Dutch, it ain't much, right? Perhaps I'll work to expand LFCA to Aruba? So, yeah, tryouts for the LFCA Aruba 05G team can happen ASAP... let me know if you're interested. Cool
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 07/11/12, 11:43 am

kellersoccerdad wrote:
Distributor wrote:Not sure about prognosticating the winner, but looks like we'll finally see how DT South matches up against the 05 group!

I wouldn't count Rush or Moreno out either. Moreno obviously showed up against LA in their last game playing them to a 2-2 draw (anyone have commentary on this game?) and Rush dominated most of their league games as well.

Oh, due to the "event" that happened last night, I'm thinking of moving to Aruba... anyone know of a good youth soccer club there? After all... if it's not Dutch, it ain't much, right? Perhaps I'll work to expand LFCA to Aruba? So, yeah, tryouts for the LFCA Aruba 05G team can happen ASAP... let me know if you're interested. Cool

Aruba? Wife and I went on vacation there one time. All I remember was they had topless beaches... Scared for life after that little surprise. Oh and they drive like maniacs there too! Good luck with that.
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 07/11/12, 01:45 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:

Aruba? Wife and I went on vacation there one time. All I remember was they had topless beaches... Scared for life after that little surprise. Oh and they drive like maniacs there too! Good luck with that.

OK, good to know! Any other suggestions for a nice tropical destination are appreciated!
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 07/11/12, 03:11 pm

kellersoccerdad wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:

OK, good to know! Any other suggestions for a nice tropical destination are appreciated!

Bermuda? I hear they have Pubs and pink sand so you should be happy there...

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-worlds-8-best-islands-2012-11#2-bermuda-7

FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 07/11/12, 03:22 pm

And I did a little research on your club options in Bermuda (your welcome):
Here are the main associations and registered football clubs in Bermuda along with their offerings, location and contacts. They are arranged Alphabetically.

Bermuda Football Association
Located in Hamilton. This is the parent organization for soccer in Bermuda and provides the overall directions and coordination. There are number of clubs that are registered under the Association. Email: info@bermudafa.com or call (441)295-2199 to get any information related to soccer, upcoming events & matches etc. Website: www.bermudafa.com

Boulevard Community Club
A soccer club in Bermuda and represented in the Premier Division league. Email of Secretary: colitajennings@yahoo.co.uk

Devonshire Colts Football Club
This is a soccer club based in Devonshire parish. They are in the Premier Division league. Team colors are orange, black and white. Email (Club Secretary): shannon.e.burgess@hsbc.bm

Devonshire Recreation Club
This is a community club that organizes many local soccer and cricket games, and other activities. The club has bar facilities. 20 Frog Lane, Devonshire DV 01; Phone: 441/292-5539

Hamilton Parish Workman's Club
Also known as Crawl Club. A sports club & bar. Football/Soccer.
6 Workmen's Lane, Crawl Hill, Bermuda. Phone: 441/293-1455

Ireland Rangers Football Club
A community club located at the western end of Bermuda and offering football/soccer. It was founded in 1989. Location: #5 Club Field, Pender Road, Somerset, Bermuda.
Email: irangers@hotmail.com; Phone: 441/734-2114

North Village Community Club
Established in 1957, it started as a soccer club with a small playing area in Glebe Road in Pembroke. Today the club has a much larger offerings including community programs and camps. The club is in the process of setting up a large sports facility at Bernard Park in Pembroke. Other than soccer, the club is involved in sports like cricket, netball and golf. North Shore Road, Devonshire; Phone: (441)292-3092.

Pembroke Hamilton Club
Although the club was established in 1876, it was initially small in operation. It made a major transition as a big force in soccer in the year 1960. It acquired the stadium in Warwick and also merged with Key West Rangers soccer team. The stadium is also used for activities like Saturday night horse racing and as a golf driving range. The club is also involved in other sports like cricket, softball and bingo. Location: Middle Road, Warwick WK 03; Phone: (441)236-1698

Robin Hood Football Club
It's an amateur football club with two teams based in Bermuda. The club is sponsored by the restaurant & Sportsbar Robin Hood Pub and hence the name.
Robin Hood Pub Bermuda, 25 Richmond Rd, Hamilton, Pembroke Parish; Phone: 441/295-3314

Somerset Bridge Recreation Club
A community club with activities like football.
51 White Hill, Sandys SB 02, Bermuda. Phone: 441/234-1726

Southampton Rangers Sports Club Bermuda
Soccer games are played on the weekends at the club's ground during the winter time. It turns into a cricket ground during May to September where competitive matches are held between various zones of the island. 49 Horseshoe Road, Southampton. Phone: (441) 238-0058

St. David's Warriors
A soccer club. St. David's Island, St. George's Parish, Bermuda. Email: alshiajanel@yahoo.com

St. George's Colts
Soccer Club. St. George's Bermuda. Phone (President): npaynter@northrock.bm

St. Georges All-Stars
Soccer club in St. George's. Email: ddenbrook@wow.bm

X-Roads Warriors Football Club
This is a community outreach football/soccer club focussing on soccer excellence, academic promise and social development for the youth. Location: Warrior Park, Harrington Hundreds, Bermuda. Phone: (441)799-6463/293-1559; Email: xroadswarriors@gmail.com
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Distributor 07/11/12, 05:53 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:And I did a little research on your club options in Bermuda (your welcome):
Here are the main associations and registered football clubs in Bermuda along with their offerings, location and contacts. They are arranged Alphabetically.

Located in Hamilton. This is the parent organization for soccer in Bermuda and provides the overall directions and coordination. There are number of clubs that are registered under the Association. Email: info@bermudafa.com or call (441)295-2199 to get any information related to soccer, upcoming events & matches etc. Website: www.bermudafa.com

Boulevard Community Club
A soccer club in Bermuda and represented in the Premier Division league. Email of Secretary: colitajennings@yahoo.co.uk

This is a soccer club based in Devonshire parish. They are in the Premier Division league. Team colors are orange, black and white. Email (Club Secretary): shannon.e.burgess@hsbc.bm

This is a community club that organizes many local soccer and cricket games, and other activities. The club has bar facilities. 20 Frog Lane, Devonshire DV 01; Phone: 441/292-5539

A community club located at the western end of Bermuda and offering football/soccer. It was founded in 1989. Location: #5 Club Field, Pender Road, Somerset, Bermuda.

Established in 1957, it started as a soccer club with a small playing area in Glebe Road in Pembroke. Today the club has a much larger offerings including community programs and camps. The club is in the process of setting up a large sports facility at Bernard Park in Pembroke. Other than soccer, the club is involved in sports like cricket, netball and golf. North Shore Road, Devonshire; Phone: (441)292-3092.

Pembroke Hamilton Club
Although the club was established in 1876, it was initially small in operation. It made a major transition as a big force in soccer in the year 1960. It acquired the stadium in Warwick and also merged with Key West Rangers soccer team. The stadium is also used for activities like Saturday night horse racing and as a golf driving range. The club is also involved in other sports like cricket, softball and bingo. Location: Middle Road, Warwick WK 03; Phone: (441)236-1698

Robin Hood Football Club
It's an amateur football club with two teams based in Bermuda. The club is sponsored by the restaurant & Sportsbar Robin Hood Pub and hence the name.
Robin Hood Pub Bermuda, 25 Richmond Rd, Hamilton, Pembroke Parish; Phone: 441/295-3314

Soccer games are played on the weekends at the club's ground during the winter time. It turns into a cricket ground during May to September where competitive matches are held between various zones of the island. 49 Horseshoe Road, Southampton. Phone: (441) 238-0058

St. David's Warriors
A soccer club. St. David's Island, St. George's Parish, Bermuda. Email: alshiajanel@yahoo.com

St. George's Colts

St. Georges All-Stars

This is a community outreach football/soccer club focussing on soccer excellence, academic promise and social development for the youth. Location: Warrior Park, Harrington Hundreds, Bermuda. Phone: (441)799-6463/293-1559; Email: xroadswarriors@gmail.com

Shocked

Distributor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Distributor 07/11/12, 06:01 pm

kellersoccerdad wrote:

LP Rush vs DT Moreno is Thursday at 6pm and could be a fun one to watch. Both teams have continued to improve during the Fall season.
Suggest giving Jamaica a try...I saw a special on how they make rum and grow coffee beans... Both go hand in hand...

Distributor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 07/11/12, 06:18 pm

Distributor wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:

LP Rush vs DT Moreno is Thursday at 6pm and could be a fun one to watch. Both teams have continued to improve during the Fall season.
Suggest giving Jamaica a try...I saw a special on how they make rum and grow coffee beans... Both go hand in hand...

KSD if you pick Jamaica, send me some rum please. I am a big fan of rum cake!

Btw, I wonder if Jaimaica frowns upon the consumption of alcohol at youth games like they do in Bermuda.

FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 07/11/12, 07:10 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:And I did a little research on your club options in Bermuda (your welcome):

Boulevard Community Club

Pembroke Hamilton Club

Robin Hood Football Club

St. David's Warriors

St. George's Colts

St. Georges All-Stars

I'm sure someone can give us a full breakdown/analysis of their 04 teams. Would hate to make that move and end up on a 2nd tier team.

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down