Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
Which teams get into Lake Highlands this year?Today at 10:24 amtewinn23
FBR QT Teams OnlyToday at 10:21 amFoxysoccermom
Team Bye vs Club ByeToday at 10:03 amSickofStupidity
04 LHGCL Who will make it??Today at 08:49 amHang1053
TX CLUBS SOCCER LEAGUE - U6-U19 Boys/Girls US Club SoccerToday at 07:00 amNTXSoccaDad
Who gets into LH?Yesterday at 11:16 pm7WhiskeyPapa
Any pre pre-season predictions for Classic League this yearYesterday at 11:10 pmTxFutbal
09 Girls Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Yesterday at 06:12 pmU90C
King TUT Boys ( Too hot?)Yesterday at 04:26 pmTxFutbal
Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament. Yesterday at 03:20 pmNoSpinZone
AAOS - 03 Boys - PLANO- 2 spots openYesterday at 03:18 pmCoach Jim
NEW PIT League Elite Invitational LeagueYesterday at 02:16 pmMurderWasTheCase
What are the BIG Tournaments in NTXYesterday at 01:15 pmMansfieldmom
Premier CupYesterday at 12:53 pmZizou
FBR QT Teams Only - RevisedYesterday at 10:13 amFBR08G
TOURNAMENT: SPORTS CAPITAL CLASSIC - AUSTIN - August 10-12Yesterday at 09:14 amU90C
07 Boys Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Yesterday at 09:13 amU90C
06 Girls Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Yesterday at 09:11 amU90C
FBR July 16th 2018Yesterday at 08:46 amsoccersoccer2000
Solar 12B Castro Open Practices19/07/18, 10:50 pmKeeperDad01
CITY FC DALLAS 200919/07/18, 05:18 pmbrendenleeCFC
TxSpirit 2012 Teams Plano/Murphy/Richardson/Allen/Sachse19/07/18, 04:09 pmTxSpiritscoccer
TxSpirit 2010 Joost - Looking to add19/07/18, 04:03 pmTxSpiritscoccer
06 Boys Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)19/07/18, 04:03 pmU90C
09 Boys Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)19/07/18, 04:01 pmU90C
Log in

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12503 registered users
The newest registered user is AMDOMD98

Our users have posted a total of 179683 messages in 23798 subjects

Usernames oooh the possibilities

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by TheDudeAbides on 07/08/13, 03:24 pm

In light of what has transpired on this forum and elsewhere in the NTX soccer community this summer, I have decided to share some possible usernames for those “first timers.” Feel free to use as many as you want!
Please share your possible Usernames…

Six foot Moose-ter-piece
Gringo the defender
Tequila is for drunks
The Tao of the yellow card
Grand wizard of refs
Helicopter mom invades NTX
Six million dollar DD
Am too, are not
concussion machine
Please, Bo Derek
The Gnostic soccers
Cowbells for quarterfinals
Good 4 anything
Howard Cossell and his goals
Horsetooth loudmouth
Godzilla goes upper90
Pirate kills the PK
Pele goes bananas
Bobby moffits soccer locker
MaryKay Monster Mom
Always Walk Alone, even at night
My kid the "bully"
The butcher and the 18 box
Chico and the Fan
Cash my check
Soccer for Christ, punch your face
Direct style play, NTX YEAH
Baby face gangster
Old man velvet track suit
Age against the machine
Jolly cracker
Banished child
Young women wage war
Little grommet
El hefe
Kickem'all
Tears in my beer
My daddy drives the short bus
Von Erich's school of soccer
Shark Week @ UTD
Big Blue syndicate
The bum's  rush
I want my blankie
I really miss the purple panthers now
Karma is  great!
We don't need no  stinkin' red cards
Parental run prison system
Contrarian Chronicles
Flop Wilson
1 man forged, 16 pay the price
CJ's (world renowned) skills of pain
Gopher gets it right, once again
Keepers are the crown jewel
Say hello to the Ref next time
Simbianese liberation soccer club
104 degrees of screaming Beiber Beiber Fever
Beiber takes all corner kicks
greatest, all knowing, all being, board leader  hits the sauce
Santeria black cleat cult

And before you let me know, I am aware that I have too much time on my hands!
avatar
TheDudeAbides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 114
Points : 2265
Join date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by herradura on 07/08/13, 03:36 pm

TheDudeAbides wrote:In light of what has transpired on this forum and elsewhere in the NTX soccer community this summer, I have decided to share some possible usernames for those “first timers.” Feel free to use as many as you want!
Please share your possible Usernames…

Six foot Moose-ter-piece
Gringo the defender
Tequila is for drunks
The Tao of the yellow card
Grand wizard of refs
Helicopter mom invades NTX
Six million dollar DD
Am too, are not
concussion machine
Please, Bo Derek
The Gnostic soccers
Cowbells for quarterfinals
Good 4 anything
Howard Cossell and his goals
Horsetooth loudmouth
Godzilla goes upper90
Pirate kills the PK
Pele goes bananas
Bobby moffits soccer locker
MaryKay Monster Mom
Always Walk Alone, even at night
My kid the "bully"
The butcher and the 18 box
Chico and the Fan
Cash my check
Soccer for Christ, punch your face
Direct style play, NTX YEAH
Baby face gangster
Old man velvet track suit
Age against the machine
Jolly cracker
Banished child
Young women wage war
Little grommet
El hefe
Kickem'all
Tears in my beer
My daddy drives the short bus
Von Erich's school of soccer
Shark Week @ UTD
Big Blue syndicate
The bum's  rush
I want my blankie
I really miss the purple panthers now
Karma is  great!
We don't need no  stinkin' red cards
Parental run prison system
Contrarian Chronicles
Flop Wilson
1 man forged, 16 pay the price
CJ's (world renowned) skills of pain
Gopher gets it right, once again
Keepers are the crown jewel
Say hello to the Ref next time
Simbianese liberation soccer club
104 degrees of screaming Beiber Beiber Beiber Fever
Beiber takes all corner kicks
greatest, all knowing, all being, board leader  hits the sauce
Santeria black cleat cult

And before you let me know, I am aware that I have too much time on my hands!

Dude! You made Dr Pepper come out of my nose!
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2737
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by keeperdad2003 on 07/08/13, 04:04 pm

Love the fact you admit that you have too much time on your hands!! LOL
avatar
keeperdad2003
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 41
Points : 1913
Join date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by Guest on 07/08/13, 04:06 pm

herradura wrote:

Dude! You made Dr Pepper come out of my nose!

Nice effort, but isn't that a little long for a user name?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by herradura on 07/08/13, 04:08 pm

bwgophers wrote:
herradura wrote:

Dude! You made Dr Pepper come out of my nose!

Nice effort, but isn't that a little long for a user name?

How's this?
DYMDPCOOMN!
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2737
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by SolarPower00 on 07/08/13, 04:12 pm

Here's a couple name changes:

12 Axes to Grind
NoFanOfOpposingViews
SilentParent_when asleep
Herradura_makes_her_clothes_fall_off
Go99_RED_balloons
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 592
Points : 3039
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by Guest on 07/08/13, 04:21 pm

herradura wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
herradura wrote:

Dude! You made Dr Pepper come out of my nose!

Nice effort, but isn't that a little long for a user name?

How's this?
DYMDPCOOMN!

Careful, you never know what the greatest, all knowing, all being, board leader will turn that into...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by Joga14:55 on 07/08/13, 05:45 pm

TDA that's friggin classic!!!! LMAO!
avatar
Joga14:55
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 141
Points : 2588
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by lakeaddict on 07/08/13, 06:10 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:Here's a couple name changes:

12 Axes to Grind
NoFanOfOpposingViews
SilentParent_when asleep
Herradura_makes_her_clothes_fall_off
Go99_RED_balloons

lol!
avatar
lakeaddict
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 10
Points : 2084
Join date : 2012-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by Guest on 07/08/13, 07:27 pm

Don't forget the ABC's of NFOD...

NoFanOfAlanis (You oughtta know)
NoFanOfBhramas
NoFanOfCommas
NoFanOfDrama  (Duh!)
NoFanOfEbonics
NoFanOfFalafel
NoFanOfGophers (Duh!)
NoFanOfHarryPotter
NoFanOfIguanas
NoFanOfJambalaya
NoFanOfKharma  (After all, it's a b!+(# )
NoFanOfLlamas (The animals, not the coach or Lorenzo)
NoFanOfMaradonna
NoFanOfNeilSedaka (need I say more)
NoFanOfObama (unless you are one of the 47%...)
NoFanOfPajamas (as if you needed that visual)
NoFanOfQuentinTarantino (acutally, I am a fan, just couldn't come up with anything better for Q)
NoFanOfRihanna
NoFanOfShawarma
NoFanOfTiki-Taka (this is NTX... KICK IT LONG!!!)
NoFanOfUehara (for all you Rangers fans out there)
NoFanOfVinceVaughn-a (except in "Wedding Crashers")
NoFanOfWillyWonka
NoFanOfXara (the greatest, all knowing, all being, board leader 's favorite)
NoFanOfYoMama
NoFanOfZlatan (and his pony tail)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by TheDudeAbides on 07/08/13, 08:10 pm

bwgophers wrote:Don't forget the ABC's of NFOD...

NoFanOfAlanis (You oughtta know)
NoFanOfBhramas
NoFanOfCommas
NoFanOfDrama  (Duh!)
NoFanOfEbonics
NoFanOfFalafel
NoFanOfGophers (Duh!)
NoFanOfHarryPotter
NoFanOfIguanas
NoFanOfJambalaya
NoFanOfKharma  (After all, it's a b!+(# )
NoFanOfLlamas (The animals, not the coach or Lorenzo)
NoFanOfMaradonna
NoFanOfNeilSedaka (need I say more)
NoFanOfObama (unless you are one of the 47%...)
NoFanOfPajamas (as if you needed that visual)
NoFanOfQuentinTarantino (acutally, I am a fan, just couldn't come up with anything better for Q)
NoFanOfRihanna
NoFanOfShawarma
NoFanOfTiki-Taka (this is NTX... KICK IT LONG!!!)
NoFanOfUehara (for all you Rangers fans out there)
NoFanOfVinceVaughn-a (except in "Wedding Crashers")
NoFanOfWillyWonka
NoFanOfXara (the greatest, all knowing, all being, board leader 's favorite)
NoFanOfYoMama
NoFanOfZlatan (and his pony tail)

Bravo!!!
Thats the spirit!!!

Although you may want to reconsider your position on Lorenzo Llamas, dont let those beautiful locks of latino hair fool you!
avatar
TheDudeAbides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 114
Points : 2265
Join date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by Kicking & Screaming on 07/08/13, 09:04 pm

Don't forget- NOFanOfAggressiveForwardPlay
avatar
Kicking & Screaming
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 1865
Join date : 2013-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by NoFanOfDrama on 07/08/13, 09:18 pm

It's nice to be loved.
avatar
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 217
Points : 2259
Join date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by SolarPower00 on 07/08/13, 09:21 pm

NoFanOf_Switching_Out_GK_For_PKs
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 592
Points : 3039
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by herradura on 07/08/13, 10:12 pm

LiarSerum
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2737
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by SolarPower00 on 08/08/13, 07:49 am



I quick shout out to bwgophers and his team for all the fine work they do with the Rankings.
I had no idea he was based in Pakistan.
Good looking crew.
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 592
Points : 3039
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by Guest on 08/08/13, 08:17 am

SolarPower00 wrote:

I quick shout out to bwgophers and his team for all the fine work they do with the Rankings.
I had no idea he was based in Pakistan.
Good looking crew.
lol! 

Appreciate the shout out.  Unfortunately, you'd be a lot closer to identifying me if you morphed your current avatar with Slim's...

...and I'm actually based in Singapore, not Pakistan.  Maybe that explains how I'm able to get FBR to accurately predict LHGCL qualifiers every year...Suspect affraid Suspect


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by Gambit on 08/08/13, 02:58 pm

makes sense.
avatar
Gambit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 123
Points : 2112
Join date : 2013-02-08
Age : 93
Location : Next Door

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by 12axestogrind on 08/08/13, 03:48 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:Here's a couple name changes:

12 Axes to Grind
NoFanOfOpposingViews
SilentParent_when asleep
Herradura_makes_her_clothes_fall_off
Go99_RED_balloons
I heard someone was looking for me...  Very Happy cheers
avatar
12axestogrind
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 1
Points : 1809
Join date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by BigFanOfDrama on 08/08/13, 04:13 pm

bwgophers wrote:Don't forget the ABC's of NFOD...

NoFanOfAlanis (You oughtta know)
NoFanOfBhramas
NoFanOfCommas
NoFanOfDrama  (Duh!)
NoFanOfEbonics
NoFanOfFalafel
NoFanOfGophers (Duh!)
NoFanOfHarryPotter
NoFanOfIguanas
NoFanOfJambalaya
NoFanOfKharma  (After all, it's a b!+(# )
NoFanOfLlamas (The animals, not the coach or Lorenzo)
NoFanOfMaradonna
NoFanOfNeilSedaka (need I say more)
NoFanOfObama (unless you are one of the 47%...)
NoFanOfPajamas (as if you needed that visual)
NoFanOfQuentinTarantino (acutally, I am a fan, just couldn't come up with anything better for Q)
NoFanOfRihanna
NoFanOfShawarma
NoFanOfTiki-Taka (this is NTX... KICK IT LONG!!!)
NoFanOfUehara (for all you Rangers fans out there)
NoFanOfVinceVaughn-a (except in "Wedding Crashers")
NoFanOfWillyWonka
NoFanOfXara (the greatest, all knowing, all being, board leader 's favorite)
NoFanOfYoMama
NoFanOfZlatan (and his pony tail)
What would the 123's be?

BigFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 1812
Join date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by MyDDBeatUpYourDD on 08/08/13, 06:33 pm

I just registered a new username for a Sting-Goodman parent.
avatar
MyDDBeatUpYourDD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 6
Points : 1814
Join date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by SteamingBean on 08/08/13, 06:47 pm

Oh boy, here we go..

signed,
"A_Few_Goodman"
avatar
SteamingBean
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 137
Points : 2345
Join date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by Guest on 08/08/13, 09:08 pm

Long time reader....First time poster.....hello forum!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by MyDDBeatUpYourDD on 08/08/13, 09:37 pm

cjsskillsofpain wrote:Long time reader....First time poster.....hello forum!
Make it easier to read by using capitals in your username: CJsSkillsOfPain


Last edited by MyDDBeatUpYourDD on 09/08/13, 06:27 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MyDDBeatUpYourDD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 6
Points : 1814
Join date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Usernames oooh the possibilities

Post by NoFanOfDrama on 08/08/13, 09:52 pm

cjsskillsofpain wrote:Long time reader....First time poster.....hello forum!

Code for "I just made an alias so I can say things I can't say with my usual screen name."

I kid, I kid. Welcome to the drama.
avatar
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 217
Points : 2259
Join date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum