North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Game Film/Video - How can you use it? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Game Film/Video - How can you use it?

Go down

Game Film/Video - How can you use it? Empty Game Film/Video - How can you use it?

Post by upper90sportsmedia 20/08/13, 04:48 pm

As a soccer parent, a coach and a fan - I can tell you the game video can be used in various ways to help you players excel and develop in understanding the game. Technically and tactically your players can see things by watching the game and understanding both the positive and areas that he/she can do better.

Seeing your off the ball movement can be a huge asset, am I static on the grid? I am walking as the play develops? Am I moving into space? Am I back checking to support? Are my runs into positive space? Did I see that run? Why didn't I make the easy pass?

All questions that can be answered by watching game film...Upper90 Sports Media prides itself on being soccer people for soccer people. Our camera crews/videographers know the game and have been trained to film with your best interests in mind. If you want us to film from a specific angle (behind the goal) to see how your team transitions into the attack or into their defensive shape - we can certainly do that!

If you would like to have the tournament championship on film or that league rivalry we can certainly be there to capture those memories a well.

We have single game packages, 2-game packages, multi-game packages and full season pricing available.

We are equipped with 3 aerial camera tripods and now have a much further reach and have filmed such great events this year and this Summer such as the: 2013 Surf Cup, 2013 Vegas Cup , 2012 and 2013 Dallas Cup, 2012 and 2013 Dallas International Girls Cup, 2012 D'Feeters Thanksgiving Showcase, 2012 and upcoming 2013 Plano Labor Day Tournaments - just to name a few. We have also filmed ECNL events here is Frisco and multiple games across various clubs for ECNL league games.

We have game samples on our web site for you to view, they can be found at: http://www.upper90sportsmedia.com , check us out and see what it is we offer. We also offer player highlight videos, for any age and really try to focus on the high school athlete. College recruiting videos are almost becoming a necessity these days and we are here to help you compile your athletes recruiting videos.

Please give us a call and we can work with you to put together a game film package and/or set up your athletes highlight videos.

Thanks for looking and see you on the pitch!

Sean Miller
Upper90 Sports Media
p - 214.476.6310
e - sean.miller@me.com

http://www.upper90sportsmedia.com

Sample Surf Cup Promo Video:

upper90sportsmedia
upper90sportsmedia
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Game Film/Video - How can you use it? Empty Re: Game Film/Video - How can you use it?

Post by Guest 20/08/13, 06:57 pm

I'm sure most already know, but these guys do fantastic work!

Back to top Go down

Game Film/Video - How can you use it? Empty Re: Game Film/Video - How can you use it?

Post by upper90sportsmedia 20/08/13, 11:25 pm

4-3-3 wrote:I'm sure most already know, but these

guys do fantastic work!
Thank you!  Looking forward to this weekend's games and Plano Labor Day around the corner.  

Here is a pic from the 2013 Surf Cup...

Game Film/Video - How can you use it? 11465710

A pic from 2013 Vegas Cup:

Game Film/Video - How can you use it? 55430010
upper90sportsmedia
upper90sportsmedia
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Flatback4 21/08/13, 07:44 am

In my opinion, Upper90 Sports Media is the Best for filming games.

Flatback4
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 21/08/13, 08:28 am

We used Upper90 and the price was good. I honestly think the quality is the same regardless of vendor - everyone has HD stabilized cameras these days. It is a great tool for showing positioning and pointing out improvement areas (if the viewers care enough to actually watch and listen to the coaches in a film session).

At Surf, we were offered a $650 per game filming. The differentiation amounted to a guy doing play-by-play during the game. He was very good at doing this, but, he didn't know anyone's name so, it wasn't exactly crisp. On one of my dd's semi-annual goals, he said someone else's name - ouch! We didn't pay for it, but he posted our opponent's video when we played them. He kept begging after each game but I explained I could get 4-5 games done in DFW for that amount (California inflation). He solicited services for the International Cup as well - which, I guess with those prices, he can afford to travel for video purposes.

For Nationals - they offered 3 games for $550, blue ray or dvds (any mix) - 20 copies per game. That, so far, has been the best bang for the buck.

I'd recommend doing a game about 4 games into the year so you have time to learn from it and you probably have a good feel for where/how everyone plays at that point. As painful as it might be - probably versus someone better than your team as it creates more 'learning' situations.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 21/08/13, 09:54 am

Over the years, my dd's team has used a number of different vendors to video the team for both recruiting purposes and for use with training.

Upper 90 is the only one I would use again.  While it seems better now, there was a time when someone with connections (one was a former club coach) would purchase a video camera and a boom of some sort and began selling contracts.

I entered into a multiple game contract, they asked for half down.  We got one game that was of such poor quality that it was hard to tell which player was which.  Then the guy disappeared, never to be heard from again.

Other attempts to video met with, for the most part, poor quality video, although admittedly, some were better than others.

Out last video was done by Upper 90, and I can tell you the quality of the video and the editing is superb, the staff was very professional, and I can only say that I wish they had been around when we started the process.  Would have saved us a lot of money and angst.
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/08/13, 10:00 am

We had a local Colorado vendor do our semi game at Denver cup last year. Quality was terrible. Sean also does a good job adding context with editing in background sights and sounds.

I'd like to see someone offer two camera shoots where one gets the high angle and second camera has close ups. Parents and coaches both get what they want.

Back to top Go down

Post by upper90sportsmedia 22/08/13, 11:20 pm

ballhead wrote:Over the years, my dd's team has used a number of different vendors to video the team for both recruiting purposes and for use with training.

Upper 90 is the only one I would use again.  While it seems better now, there was a time when someone with connections (one was a former club coach) would purchase a video camera and a boom of some sort and began selling contracts.

I entered into a multiple game contract, they asked for half down.  We got one game that was of such poor quality that it was hard to tell which player was which.  Then the guy disappeared, never to be heard from again.

Other attempts to video met with, for the most part, poor quality video, although admittedly, some were better than others.

Out last video was done by Upper 90, and I can tell you the quality of the video and the editing is superb, the staff was very professional, and I can only say that I wish they had been around when we started the process.  Would have saved us a lot of money and angst.
Thank you for the recommendation, we are here to stay and now have 3 cameras/tripods in our inventory to cover more games for you and your teams.  As I stated before, we are soccer people for soccer people.  I have 6 coaching licenses ranging from the USSF D License, National Youth License, NSCAA Level I (State) and NCSAA Level II (Regional Goalkeeping Licenses and the USSF E License (superceded by the D) and my USSF Adult/Amateur Coaching License.  We understand the game and relay that to our editing and is very useful when creating College Recruiting or Player Highlight Videos.  Ilove what we do and really enjoy being around the game, not to mention the 3 children I have that all play.  

Sorry to hear about your past experiences, we are here if you need us again.

Sean
upper90sportsmedia
upper90sportsmedia
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by upper90sportsmedia 22/08/13, 11:31 pm

4-3-3 wrote:We had a local Colorado vendor do our semi game at Denver cup last year. Quality was terrible. Sean also does a good job adding context with editing in background sights and sounds.

I'd like to see someone offer two camera shoots where one gets the high angle and second camera has close ups. Parents and coaches both get what they want.
We can shoot three angles if wanted, we have that capability currently - almost overkill IMO, but a service we can provide.

We could shoot the two angles and then edited the game and have the action coming in and out of the angles as well as split screen the goals or even Instant Replay goals/saves skill moves in the different angles.

Would be a cool effect for a highlight video if you ask me, showcasing that goal or skill move from different angles.

On another note: Highlight videos are not just goals, assists or skill moves. We focus on a variety of players abilities, highlighting the complete player, such as:

Off the ball movement, including runs, back checking, field awareness as to where the ball is on the pitch/field, supporting the ball, balancing the grid in the defensive third, offensive third and the middle third.

Speed of Play

Decision Making - on and off the ball

Tackling

Just to name a few. All areas of the game are needed to be focused on and highlighted when compiling highlight videos.

Thanks for taking a look.

Sean
214-476-6310
upper90sportsmedia
upper90sportsmedia
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by upper90sportsmedia 18/09/13, 03:26 pm

Great games last weekend for Upper90 Sports Media. Really keeping busy these days. 13 games last weekend and looking at another 7 games this weekend.

If we can assist your team in capturing any of your upcoming games please let us know.

Thanks for looking.

Sean Miller
214-476-6310
sean.miller@me.com
upper90sportsmedia
upper90sportsmedia
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down