2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» FBR09 Rankings November 21st, 2017
by ProphAC Today at 09:42 pm

» Week one of the LH season
by Soccerscrub11 Today at 09:26 pm

» Sporting United Greenville
by Soccerscrub11 Today at 09:20 pm

» No More BW!
by Soccerscrub11 Today at 09:19 pm

» lake highlands next season
by Soccerscrub11 Today at 09:16 pm

» Will ECNL survive?
by Jugglemaster Today at 07:52 pm

» D'Feeters 08 JDL (Colón)
by pingo99 Today at 06:37 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 05:10 pm

» 04 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open - Austin, TX - Dec 8-10
by U90C Today at 04:31 pm

» TOURNAMENT: UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - December 1-3, 2017
by U90C Today at 04:26 pm

» 08 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 02:48 pm

» 06 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 02:46 pm

» Sting Central 10s new teams
by sting71 Today at 02:36 pm

» Full FCD Youth Large kit, bibs, etc for sale.
by psaldivar Today at 02:06 pm

» D'Feeters 06G - [Aranha]
by DNWGS Today at 01:53 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya Today at 12:42 pm

» TEXAS WINTER CLASSIC - REGISTER NOW
by musaisaya Today at 12:41 pm

» Texas Spirit 05 - Allen Plano Mckinney
by BFC Today at 12:19 pm

» Thunder FC 08G Black - Adding players, incl. GK
by Thunder08Girls Today at 11:30 am

» 09 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 10:08 am

» 07 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 10:07 am

» 03 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open - Austin, TX - Dec 8-10
by U90C Today at 10:06 am

» DA Composite
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 08:46 pm

» Dallas Texans Fall Festival
by OkieEnergyDad Yesterday at 08:19 pm

» D'Feeters 09G - Looking for players
by DNWGS Yesterday at 06:20 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11436 registered users
The newest registered user is Soccerscrub11

Our users have posted a total of 165521 messages in 20824 subjects

CPP this week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CPP this week

Post by soccerjack on 23/03/15, 03:58 pm

This board has gone dead...so here ya go. D-3 is pretty tight, think there might be some CPP this week? bom
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 919
Points : 2173
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by Guest on 23/03/15, 04:18 pm

1. A team will use CPP this week
2. A parent(s) from the opponent of that team will be upset about it
3. A parent(s) from the team that used CPP will defend that it was done for the "right" reasons
4. Rinse
5. Repeat steps 1-4...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by KnKsDad on 23/03/15, 04:51 pm

D3? Heck, D1 for that matter, whatcha think?

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3082
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by fatherofoneplayer on 23/03/15, 04:55 pm

What is CPP?
avatar
fatherofoneplayer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 208
Points : 3155
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by bananakick on 23/03/15, 05:16 pm

fatherofoneplayer wrote:What is CPP?

"Clearly Professional Player"
avatar
bananakick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 2844
Join date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by Saul Goodman on 23/03/15, 05:19 pm

bananakick wrote:
fatherofoneplayer wrote:What is CPP?

"Clearly Professional Player"

cheers

__________________________________________________
It's All Good-Man
avatar
Saul Goodman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 45
Points : 1122
Join date : 2014-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by Zizou on 23/03/15, 06:58 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Zizou
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1840
Points : 3386
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by soccerjack on 23/03/15, 08:52 pm

Zizou wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Lol. Pure apathy. I love it! Man I've run out of hot buttons. How bout crappy refs that don't call anything? I bet that will happen this week. bom how bout which teams will use cpp...crappy refs that don't call anything?? No? Alright...then feet black will beat dt south this weekend.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 919
Points : 2173
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by Grande Pescado on 23/03/15, 08:54 pm

It already happened last week and I'm quite sure its going to happen for the rest of the season by multiple teams

Grande Pescado
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 1321
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by Guest on 23/03/15, 09:14 pm

fatherofoneplayer wrote:What is CPP?

I always thought it meant "Clearly Pathetic Parents"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by go99 on 24/03/15, 08:12 am

soccerjack wrote:
Zizou wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Lol. Pure apathy. I love it!  Man I've run out of hot buttons. How bout crappy refs that don't call anything?  I bet that will happen this week. bom how bout which teams will use cpp...crappy refs that don't call anything??  No?  Alright...then feet black will beat dt south this weekend.  

If feet play DTS there will be CPP. Unless they have righted the ship I don't see them beating south
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5724
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by ElClassico on 24/03/15, 09:48 am

go99 wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
Zizou wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Lol. Pure apathy. I love it!  Man I've run out of hot buttons. How bout crappy refs that don't call anything?  I bet that will happen this week. bom how bout which teams will use cpp...crappy refs that don't call anything??  No?  Alright...then feet black will beat dt south this weekend.  

If feet play DTS there will be CPP.  Unless they have righted the ship I don't see them beating south

They have 1 loss and 1 draw in LH, please explain why they have to "right the ship"?
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 1666
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by go99 on 24/03/15, 09:54 am

the results in tournament play over the break. Certianly not what I expected. and more recent than the LH results. Hence the term "right the ship".

See the ship is going along nicely and then a bit of uncharacteristic performance so you "right" the ship to get it back on it's previous path. Get it?

Even on it's previous path the DTS game would have been a very difficult game. Would have picked them before the break. Not as confident now
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5724
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by adufresne on 24/03/15, 04:24 pm

go99 wrote:the results in tournament play over the break.  Certianly not what I expected.  and more recent than the LH results. Hence the term "right the ship".  

See the ship is going along nicely and then a bit of uncharacteristic performance so you "right" the ship to get it back on it's previous path.  Get it?

Even on it's previous path the DTS game would have been a very difficult game.  Would have picked them before the break.  Not as confident now

This game has 0-0 written all over it.

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 246
Points : 1605
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by KnKsDad on 24/03/15, 07:32 pm

Kind of getting tired of hearing all the time about some higher ranked team(s) not playing up to their level of ability when the "expected" outcome, or better yet, final score, isn't as "expected" when playing against a lower ranked opponent as if the opposition had nothing to do with it. Who's expectation or standard are we talking about? Is it possible that maybe the lower ranked team has improved? Or maybe the higher ranked team has leveled off? It could be that perhaps a key player or two was missing from the higher ranked team on that particular day or in that tournament. Or, as we all know, play on the field isn't always reflected in the final score. But sometimes maybe the final result is actually earned based on play on the field in that game/tournament, not due to one team letting up, getting off to a slow start, or just getting lucky. Time usually tells.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3082
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by soccerjack on 24/03/15, 08:15 pm

KnKsDad wrote:Kind of getting tired of hearing all the time about some higher ranked team(s) not playing up to their level of ability when the "expected" outcome, or better yet, final score, isn't as "expected" when playing against a lower ranked opponent as if the opposition had nothing to do with it. Who's expectation or standard are we talking about? Is it possible that maybe the lower ranked team has improved? Or maybe the higher ranked team has leveled off? It could be that perhaps a key player or two was missing from the higher ranked team on that particular day or in that tournament. Or, as we all know, play on the field isn't always reflected in the final score. But sometimes maybe the final result is actually earned based on play on the field in that game/tournament, not due to one team letting up, getting off to a slow start, or just getting lucky. Time usually tells.

Ntx lingo: if your Dds team wins...lucky...if my Dds team loses...unlucky. Nothing to do with skills or improvement.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 919
Points : 2173
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by adufresne on 24/03/15, 09:07 pm

soccerjack wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:Kind of getting tired of hearing all the time about some higher ranked team(s) not playing up to their level of ability when the "expected" outcome, or better yet, final score, isn't as "expected" when playing against a lower ranked opponent as if the opposition had nothing to do with it. Who's expectation or standard are we talking about? Is it possible that maybe the lower ranked team has improved? Or maybe the higher ranked team has leveled off? It could be that perhaps a key player or two was missing from the higher ranked team on that particular day or in that tournament. Or, as we all know, play on the field isn't always reflected in the final score. But sometimes maybe the final result is actually earned based on play on the field in that game/tournament, not due to one team letting up, getting off to a slow start, or just getting lucky. Time usually tells.

Ntx lingo: if your Dds team wins...lucky...if my Dds team loses...unlucky. Nothing to do with skills or improvement.


Everyone has a biased opinion. That's just human nature. Another problem is that a lot of people like to comment on games that they didn't actually witness. You may be "tired of hearing about higher ranked teams" but the reality is that the higher ranked teams are who people talk about. That'll never change. This rings true for all sports on all levels. Do you ever hear anybody talking about the Bills or the Browns? Heck no! Not unless they're at least in the playoffs. At the end of the day you have to look at the standings. Whether a team has "leveled off", "lucky", or "unlucky" or not, you are right: Time will tell and so will the standings/rankings. Results on the field are usually earned, but yes, sometimes a team outplays another but still gets a tie or a loss. A great mind once said, "ish happens."

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 246
Points : 1605
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: CPP this week

Post by soccerjack on 24/03/15, 10:20 pm

[quote="adufresne"]
soccerjack wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:Kind of getting tired of hearing all the time about some higher ranked team(s) not playing up to their level of ability when the "expected" outcome, or better yet, final score, isn't as "expected" when playing against a lower ranked opponent as if the opposition had nothing to do with it. Who's expectation or standard are we talking about? Is it possible that maybe the lower ranked team has improved? Or maybe the higher ranked team has leveled off? It could be that perhaps a key player or two was missing from the higher ranked team on that particular day or in that tournament. Or, as we all know, play on the field isn't always reflected in the final score. But sometimes maybe the final result is actually earned based on play on the field in that game/tournament, not due to one team letting up, getting off to a slow start, or just getting lucky. Time usually tells.

Ntx lingo: if your Dds team wins...lucky...if my Dds team loses...unlucky. Nothing to do with skills or improvement. [/


Everyone has a biased opinion. That's just human nature. Another problem is that a lot of people like to comment on games that they didn't actually witness. You may be "tired of hearing about higher ranked teams" but the reality is that the higher ranked teams are who people talk about. That'll never change. This rings true for all sports on all levels. Do you ever hear anybody talking about the Bills or the Browns? Heck no! Not unless they're at least in the playoffs. At the end of the day you have to look at the standings. Whether a team has "leveled off", "lucky", or "unlucky" or not, you are right: Time will tell and so will the standings/rankings. Results on the field are usually earned, but yes, sometimes a team outplays another but still gets a tie or a loss. A great mind once said, "ish happens."



Dts-2 feet black-0. The pick earlier was a typo.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 919
Points : 2173
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum