2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Thanksgiving Mini-Camp - EPT & Full Circle Futbol
by fcdallas06west Today at 12:47 am

» Liverpool Red White & Blue Cup
by Liverpool Tournaments Yesterday at 11:36 pm

» Liverpool Red White & Blue Cup
by Liverpool Tournaments Yesterday at 11:35 pm

» No More BW!
by RightWingDad Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Parent brawl
by Zizou Yesterday at 07:04 pm

» New To Area
by McKinneyLocal Yesterday at 03:15 pm

» D'Feeters 08 JDL (Colón)
by pingo99 Yesterday at 11:44 am

» ISO Dallas Texans L/S Black Game Jerseys ****NEED ASAP****
by justsayin02 Yesterday at 11:06 am

» DA Composite
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:48 am

» Showcase tips requested
by Wildone 17/11/17, 08:38 pm

» FBR09 Rankings November 6th, 2017
by ProphAC 17/11/17, 07:50 pm

» NEW Texas Spirit 09 - Clark @ Pit Plano!
by acst 17/11/17, 04:07 pm

» Will ECNL survive?
by greaterisHe 17/11/17, 04:04 pm

» 04 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 03:22 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 03:21 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open - Austin, TX - Dec 8-10
by U90C 17/11/17, 03:15 pm

» What will be medicine mans next move??
by KeeperCommander 17/11/17, 01:24 pm

» 03 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 11:45 am

» 05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 11:44 am

» TOURNAMENT: UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - December 1-3, 2017
by U90C 17/11/17, 11:42 am

» 04 Girls Teams - U90C SPRING KICKOFF (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C 17/11/17, 09:35 am

» DA vs ECNL, Look who's talking
by KeeperCommander 17/11/17, 08:22 am

» Dallas International Girls Cup 2018
by Jugglemaster 17/11/17, 12:45 am

» U10 Girls / 2008 Girls Team Needed for Saturday and Sunday
by CDA SOCCER 16/11/17, 09:59 pm

» Juggling
by Jugglemaster 16/11/17, 05:55 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11433 registered users
The newest registered user is Liverpool Tournaments

Our users have posted a total of 165415 messages in 20812 subjects

FC Dallas 04G AP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by OneTouch on 26/10/15, 11:07 pm

FC Dallas will be forming its Age Pure (AP) 2004 team this fall/winter, coached by the club's Jr ECNL Coordinator and current 04G Elite coach Lee Weddall.
All players will be initially evaluated at a Player Development Program (PDP) session on November 15 at Toyota Sports Complex with team(s) formed to play futsal (Nov/Dec) and 11v11 Primetime league in the spring. The team will attend Jr ECNL events in 2016-2017 while competing locally.
To attend the upcoming PDP session, interested non-FCD players will need a signed permission/release from their current coach. No release will be required for futsal training, futsal league, or outdoor league play.
Please contact LW at lweddall@fcdallas.net or 469-688-1446 for more information.
avatar
OneTouch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1297
Join date : 2014-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by Blob on 28/10/15, 09:59 am

sounds like a cattle call!

is the plan to have an A, B, C, etc. teams at the end of the day?
avatar
Blob
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 71
Points : 999
Join date : 2015-05-07
Location : Gigglesnort Hotel

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by FCsoccer1 on 28/10/15, 01:12 pm

I actually think this is a good idea. All the other clubs/coaches just keep us hanging.
avatar
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 286
Points : 2604
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by Elpistolero on 28/10/15, 09:22 pm

Yes, it is to form additional AP04, AP05 ,AP06 and so on and so forth. Gold rush here in NTX, the first ones to get here at .net wins the pot .
FCsoccer1 wrote:I actually think this is a good idea.  All the other clubs/coaches just keep us hanging.  

Elpistolero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 66
Points : 982
Join date : 2015-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by soccerpapa2 on 28/10/15, 10:06 pm

"Recruiting" starting early this year... They already have 2 teams (Elite and Premier), should have enough players for a full 04 team, may trying to form a 2nd and 3rd team?

soccerpapa2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 104
Points : 2393
Join date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by WisdomTeeth on 29/10/15, 07:23 am

Outstanding coach and if it is built around the core of the current Elite team I would imagine it will be a formidable group. I guess three questions — 1/ how many existing 04s are on the team (so how many new spots open)? 2/ What will happen with currents 03s on the team? 3/ Would a talented 05 be permitted to play up on this group? Wink
avatar
WisdomTeeth
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 77
Points : 1217
Join date : 2014-10-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by SWGSB 52 on 29/10/15, 07:54 am

OneTouch wrote:No release will be required for futsal training, futsal league, or outdoor league play.

I think this falls under recruiting per NTSSA bylaws. These bylaws apply to all registered Coaches and Administrators with NTSSA regardless if the actual event is not a NTSSA event.

Let me know if I'm reading this wrong.

3.10 YOUTH CONTRACTS AND RELEASES
3.10.1
No coach, assistant coach, trainer, or team representative may practice any soccer related activity with any NTSSA registered player who does not appear on his current NTSSA roster or is not considered to be a free agent by current NTSSA Rules and Regulations except for a coach, who at the request of another teams coach, substitutes for that coach at practice or games for the convenience of the requesting coach. A free agent is a player in the U-11 through U-19 age division who desires to participate on a competitive team and is not rostered to any team. A competitive player may practice with another team if he has received a written permission letter signed by his current coach that sets out the dates and the team with which the player will practice. The player is to give the letter to the coach of the team with which he is practicing, and he must keep a copy for himself.

NOTE: The above does not include indoor soccer.

3.10.2
Between August 1 of the prior soccer year and May 31 of the current soccer year, NTSSA registered players may attend soccer camps (clinics), or private lessons etc., hosted and/or coached by individuals, teams, clubs and/or organizations other than the player’s current coach, team, club and/or organization as long as the soccer camps meet the following criteria:
The clinic or camp, must be available to all interested persons for each age group offered through an open invitation.
Each individual, team, club and/or organization hosting any soccer clinic or camp, etc., must require written registration of each participant that includes the following information:
 Player’s name
 Name, address and phone number of individual(s), team(s), club(s) and/or organization(s)
affiliated with and/or hosting the clinic
 Name(s) of coaches at clinic
 Name and date(s) of clinic
 Name of player’s current team and home association
 A statement signed by the player’s current coach/manager stating that he or she is aware that the player is attending the camp or clinic, etc.
 The following disclaimer:
“Recruiting is strictly prohibited. Any person having knowledge of any player recruitment at or through this soccer clinic, camp, private lesson, etc., should report same, in writing, to the Youth Commissioner of NTSSA.” (For an in-depth definition of recruiting see NTSSA rule 3.10.9)
 Parent signature acknowledging that he/she has read and understands the disclaimer. Date of signature. (If player is 18 years or older, player should sign also.)

3.10.4
Failure to comply with Rule 3.10.1 and/or Rule 3.10.2 may result in the offending coach, assistant coach, manager/trainer and/or team representative being suspended from soccer activities for a period of not less than one (1) year.
avatar
SWGSB 52
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 230
Points : 2320
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by Holly Hunter on 29/10/15, 05:21 pm

SWGSB 52 wrote:
OneTouch wrote:No release will be required for futsal training, futsal league, or outdoor league play.

I think this falls under recruiting per NTSSA bylaws. These bylaws apply to all registered Coaches and Administrators with NTSSA regardless if the actual event is not a NTSSA event.

Let me know if I'm reading this wrong.

3.10 YOUTH CONTRACTS AND RELEASES
3.10.1
No coach, assistant coach, trainer, or team representative may practice any soccer related activity with any NTSSA registered player who does not appear on his current NTSSA roster or is not considered to be a free agent by current NTSSA Rules and Regulations except for a coach, who at the request of another teams coach, substitutes for that coach at practice or games for the convenience of the requesting coach. A free agent is a player in the U-11 through U-19 age division who desires to participate on a competitive team and is not rostered to any team. A competitive player may practice with another team if he has received a written permission letter signed by his current coach that sets out the dates and the team with which the player will practice. The player is to give the letter to the coach of the team with which he is practicing, and he must keep a copy for himself.

NOTE: The above does not include indoor soccer.

3.10.2
Between August 1 of the prior soccer year and May 31 of the current soccer year, NTSSA registered players may attend soccer camps (clinics), or private lessons etc., hosted and/or coached by individuals, teams, clubs and/or organizations other than the player’s current coach, team, club and/or organization as long as the soccer camps meet the following criteria:
The clinic or camp, must be available to all interested persons for each age group offered through an open invitation.
Each individual, team, club and/or organization hosting any soccer clinic or camp, etc., must require written registration of each participant that includes the following information:
 Player’s name
 Name, address and phone number of individual(s), team(s), club(s) and/or organization(s)
affiliated with and/or hosting the clinic
 Name(s) of coaches at clinic
 Name and date(s) of clinic
 Name of player’s current team and home association
 A statement signed by the player’s current coach/manager stating that he or she is aware that the player is attending the camp or clinic, etc.
 The following disclaimer:
“Recruiting is strictly prohibited. Any person having knowledge of any player recruitment at or through this soccer clinic, camp, private lesson, etc., should report same, in writing, to the Youth Commissioner of NTSSA.” (For an in-depth definition of recruiting see NTSSA rule 3.10.9)
 Parent signature acknowledging that he/she has read and understands the disclaimer. Date of signature. (If player is 18 years or older, player should sign also.)

3.10.4
Failure to comply with Rule 3.10.1 and/or Rule 3.10.2 may result in the offending coach, assistant coach, manager/trainer and/or team representative being suspended from soccer activities for a period of not less than one (1) year.

It does amaze me that every year people have to be reminded about the "recruiting" rules within NTSSA.
avatar
Holly Hunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 163
Points : 1297
Join date : 2014-10-15
Location : NTX

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by Lobo_Momma on 30/10/15, 12:34 am

From my limited (5 month stint) as an academy team manager, it is my understanding that if futsal and the outdoor league is US Club sanctioned then NTSSA releases are not necessary.
avatar
Lobo_Momma
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 151
Points : 2756
Join date : 2010-10-04
Location : Livin' the Frisco dream

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by SWGSB 52 on 30/10/15, 07:57 am

Remember that academy teams do not have the same restrictions.

US Club also has rules against playing for multiple clubs. "No player may be registered on two US Club Soccer Member Clubs at the same time"

Best practice would be to have the letter from current coach or you will be setting yourself up for potential issues.

Besides, do you want a player/parent that is sneaking around playing for multiple teams and coaches and not telling anyone. It would be like academy days again.


Last edited by SWGSB 52 on 30/10/15, 08:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
avatar
SWGSB 52
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 230
Points : 2320
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by 5th Element on 01/11/15, 09:53 am

Good grief people, give it a rest. The original poster made sure to indicate that players would need signed permission notes if they are already contracted with another club team. This is sensible marketing and preparedness. Contrast that to the number of coaches out there that will talk the parents and players into playing up a year as a team so they can take the simple route toward keeping their jobs.

5th Element
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 10
Points : 1214
Join date : 2014-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FC Dallas 04G AP

Post by OneTouch on 13/11/15, 02:32 pm

Thanks for the incredible messages and responses so far!

Reminder, 2004 calendar year players will be trained and evaluated at Sunday's Player Development Program (PDP) session from 2:30-4:00pm on field 11 at Toyota Soccer Complex in Frisco.

Please wear grey shirt, blue shorts, blue socks, or closest match. Non-FCD players will need a signed release from their current coach.

Players should bring a ball, water, and a great attitude!

Please contact LW at 469-688-1446 or lweddall@fcdallas.net for further information.
avatar
OneTouch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1297
Join date : 2014-06-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum