2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Solar 08 Cavalle - Flower Mound
by FMSolar Today at 06:39 pm

» Blue Star Fields
by jogobonito06 Today at 09:40 am

» Quiet Forum
by Kenny_Powers Today at 12:52 am

» TOURNAMENT: GULF COAST OPEN - Gulf Shores Area - Jan 12-15
by U90C Yesterday at 03:24 pm

» FootyID Camp | Winter 2017
by Footy Factory Yesterday at 10:17 am

» Revolution FC 08G - Lee looking for 2 or 3 players
by Revolution_Girls FC 08/12/17, 04:22 pm

» FC Dallas-West '11's/'12's
by Honeybadger 08/12/17, 10:38 am

» STING DALLAS 2011G/2012G “Officially starting to build out o
by psaldivar 08/12/17, 09:41 am

» Tetra Brazil: Winter Futsal Camp (Dec 18-22)
by jondavies3 08/12/17, 07:58 am

» Sting North 08 Shepard
by skills 08/12/17, 07:57 am

» TX Alliance SC in Alliance-Keller Area looking to add player
by TXAllianceSoccer 07/12/17, 03:07 pm

» TX Alliance SC in Alliance-Keller Area looking to add player
by TXAllianceSoccer 07/12/17, 02:50 pm

» TEXAS SUMMER CLASSIC - REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHING
by NTXSoccaDad 07/12/17, 02:46 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 07/12/17, 02:22 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 07/12/17, 02:22 pm

» CAMP IS FULL - GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP
by musaisaya 07/12/17, 01:58 pm

» FBR09 Rankings December 4th, 2017
by BigErn 07/12/17, 12:21 pm

» Futsal
by MFCCoach 07/12/17, 11:28 am

» Futsal
by MFCCoach 07/12/17, 11:27 am

» Fever United 05 Phiri NPL Open Session Sunday December 17th
by ChessNotCheckers 07/12/17, 12:07 am

» STING EAST FREE 1HR SKILLS SESSIONS STARTING DECEMBER 15th
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:28 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:23 pm

by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:22 pm

by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:21 pm

by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:15 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11458 registered users
The newest registered user is Boom2017

Our users have posted a total of 166036 messages in 20897 subjects

Liverpool D'Feeters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Liverpool D'Feeters

Post by go99 on 22/04/16, 10:53 am

ECNL has done nothing but collect top teams for what amounts to college showcases. So in that sense it has been a success in making recruiting for college coaches easier and lining adults pockets.

and the US won the WC but were outplayed most of it regardless of the results and the USSF's job is not to sit back until they start losing but to improve before they are in shambles (just ask the mighty England men)

You seem to be personally hurt by the fact that they didn't add girls when they made boys DA. It's not personal. Sexism, arrogance, lack of desperation that the men have? Sure maybe, but not personal.

Now the reason it makes sense and can be a great thing is the one group who has a vested interest in developing players to compete long term at the international level is the USSF. It is just a developmental league to create it's own future players.

So the USSF adding the girls is a good thing anyway you look at it (besides the crazy I love ECNL way). The only problem is PARENTS. It is not, will not be, and never way created for the needs of every player. It's not exclusive, not about your ego, not even about wins and losses. It is about creating a certain player and if you do not want to be that player then you shouldn't be there.

Now if you or have a vested interest in the ECNL I apologize because this could take a small dip into your money. If not then I have difficulty understanding your pain. The ECNL is just a league. They don't know you, they don't love you, they don't give two $#its about you or your kid. Now neither does the DA but the DA does at least have some skin in the game and some of their own money to back it up.

Since we are asking questions, you tell me "how is having more opportunities to play a BAD thing"

go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by soccersounder on 22/04/16, 11:11 am

go99 wrote:ECNL has done nothing but collect top teams for what amounts to college showcases.  So in that sense it has been a success in making recruiting for college coaches easier and lining adults pockets. So even your compliments are negative, lol

and the US won the WC but were outplayed most of it regardless of the results and the USSF's job is not to sit back until they start losing but to improve before they are in shambles (just ask the mighty England men)matter of opinion really, I wanted them to be challenged, but they really walked through fairly easy. No factor here. The US is leading the race and always has regardless of the current Youth League set up at the time. What? You think the soccer power countries around the world have suddenly decided, yes, women ARE equal?? lol You better turn on CSPAN or something or

You seem to be personally hurt by the fact that they didn't add girls when they made boys DA.  It's not personal.  Sexism, arrogance, lack of desperation that the men have? Sure maybe, but not personal. You said nothing here other than taking a poke at me. The circus must be town, because you're a clown for that

Now the reason it makes sense and can be a great thing is the one group who has a vested interest in developing players to compete long term at the international level is the USSF.  It is just a developmental league to create it's own future players. So as you'll explain below, this is a league for the so-called top 1% of players. I dont have an issue with that, but how would that be better in any way than a league with a proven stage to help with college soccer?

So the USSF adding the girls is a good thing anyway you look at it (besides the crazy I love ECNL way).  The only problem is PARENTS.  It is not, will not be, and never way created for the needs of every player.  It's not exclusive, not about your ego, not even about wins and losses.  It is about creating a certain player and if you do not want to be that player then you shouldn't be there.  I totally agree here, aside from the emotional way you feel about a girls soccer league (as you admit to below) (ECNL)

Now if you or have a vested interest in the ECNL I apologize because this could take a small dip into your money.  If not then I have difficulty understanding your pain.  The ECNL is just a league.  They don't know you, they don't love you, they don't give two $#its about you or your kid.  Now neither does the DA but the DA does at least have some skin in the game and some of their own money to back it up. You argue my case greatly. Again for the small percentage

Since we are asking questions, you tell me "how is having more opportunities to play a BAD thing"Sorry Bro, but I have no issue with additional Leagues.. Just asked you to explain yourself...
soccersounder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 on 22/04/16, 11:12 am

and yes as far as I know Defeeters is fine in ECNL and really the DA coming to girls only helps cement that. They won't girls girls DA and I don't think it would even be a good thing for their club. If everyone does it right and look at it from what is possible instead of fear or my side vs their side, the ECNL/DA/CL could be a great thing here in NTX
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sho'Nuff on 22/04/16, 11:18 am

go99 wrote:
and the US won the WC but were outplayed most of it regardless of the results and the USSF's job is not to sit back until they start losing but to improve before they are in shambles (just ask the mighty England men)

This!

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 on 22/04/16, 11:23 am

soccersounder wrote:
go99 wrote:ECNL has done nothing but collect top teams for what amounts to college showcases.  So in that sense it has been a success in making recruiting for college coaches easier and lining adults pockets. So even your compliments are negative, lol

and the US won the WC but were outplayed most of it regardless of the results and the USSF's job is not to sit back until they start losing but to improve before they are in shambles (just ask the mighty England men)matter of opinion really, I wanted them to be challenged, but they really walked through fairly easy. No factor here. The US is leading the race and always has regardless of the current Youth League set up at the time. What? You think the soccer power countries around the world have suddenly decided, yes, women ARE equal?? lol You better turn on CSPAN or something or

You seem to be personally hurt by the fact that they didn't add girls when they made boys DA.  It's not personal.  Sexism, arrogance, lack of desperation that the men have? Sure maybe, but not personal. You said nothing here other than taking a poke at me. The circus must be town, because you're a clown for that

Now the reason it makes sense and can be a great thing is the one group who has a vested interest in developing players to compete long term at the international level is the USSF.  It is just a developmental league to create it's own future players. So as you'll explain below, this is a league for the so-called top 1% of players. I dont have an issue with that, but how would that be better in any way than a league with a proven stage to help with college soccer?

So the USSF adding the girls is a good thing anyway you look at it (besides the crazy I love ECNL way).  The only problem is PARENTS.  It is not, will not be, and never way created for the needs of every player.  It's not exclusive, not about your ego, not even about wins and losses.  It is about creating a certain player and if you do not want to be that player then you shouldn't be there.  I totally agree here, aside from the emotional way you feel about a girls soccer league (as you admit to below) (ECNL)

Now if you or have a vested interest in the ECNL I apologize because this could take a small dip into your money.  If not then I have difficulty understanding your pain.  The ECNL is just a league.  They don't know you, they don't love you, they don't give two $#its about you or your kid.  Now neither does the DA but the DA does at least have some skin in the game and some of their own money to back it up. You argue my case greatly. Again for the small percentage

Since we are asking questions, you tell me "how is having more opportunities to play a BAD thing"Sorry Bro, but I have no issue with additional Leagues.. Just asked you to explain yourself...

I will try to explain.
They walked thru easily but they were not the best PLAYING team in the tournament. Eventually you will start to lose and the point is to improve BEFORE you start to lose.

It wasn't a poke at YOU it was a poke at the DA. They are sexist etc not you. Read it again and for the record I am not a clown I am an Ahole.

It is better for that top group because it is focused on improving their craft not on winning games. The only problem becomes when the parents outside that top group come running in and it doesn't suit their needs. I don't see DA as the incoming TOP league. I see it as a DIFFERENT league.

I have no feeling at all about girls soccer. I neither like nor dislike ECNL. It is a valuable showcase for talent but a showcase not a development vehicle. It is certainly easier that trying to make all of the showcase tournaments.

And yes I agree it is for the small percentage and unfortunately just like the boys I fear that's not what will happen.
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by soccersounder on 22/04/16, 12:00 pm

go99 wrote:
soccersounder wrote:

I will try to explain.
They walked thru easily but they were not the best PLAYING team in the tournament.  Eventually you will start to lose and the point is to improve BEFORE you start to lose.

It wasn't a poke at YOU it was a poke at the DA.  They are sexist etc not you.  Read it again and for the record I am not a clown I am an Ahole.

It is better for that top group because it is focused on improving their craft not on winning games.  The only problem becomes when the parents outside that top group come running in and it doesn't suit their needs.  I don't see DA as the incoming TOP league.  I see it as a DIFFERENT league.

I have no feeling at all about girls soccer.  I neither like nor dislike ECNL.  It is a valuable showcase for talent but a showcase not a development vehicle.  It is certainly easier that trying to make all of the showcase tournaments.

And yes I agree it is for the small percentage and unfortunately just like the boys I fear that's not what will happen.

If TXSOCCER had a "Like" button... I would have hit it here
soccersounder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum