North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

CONGRATULATIONS TO DALLAS RUSH Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

CONGRATULATIONS TO DALLAS RUSH

Go down

CONGRATULATIONS TO DALLAS RUSH Empty CONGRATULATIONS TO DALLAS RUSH

Post by Information Support 26/04/16, 11:42 pm

Congratulations to the hard working girls of Dallas Rush 05g Voutier, Grand Champions of u-11 D1 Lake Highlands Girls' Classic League.

We resolved over two years ago to develop the team we had, as a true team, with excellent developmental coaching, undisturbed by outside forces.

We exceeded even our own expectations and could not be happier.

We want to recognize our girls for their success, thank our parents for their dedication, and express our deepest gratitude to Gerard Voutier, Chad Deering, and the legendary David May for their commitment to the positive development of our girls as a true team.

It has been a wonderful experience and an incredible season.  We are looking forward to going 04 AP in the fall.

Dallas Rush 05g Voutier

Information Support
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS TO DALLAS RUSH Empty Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO DALLAS RUSH

Post by SoccerAdvice2Go 27/04/16, 03:39 pm

I am amazed with the quality of constant bashing on this board that no one has stepped up to this one. The accomplishment of winning D1 is admirable so congrats to the RUSH DDs. Very impressive.

But really, RUSH parents are so hard up for praise that they have to post and read their own "pat-on-the-back". Who sends a note on the board to their team. There must not have been a lower tiered tournament with lower tiered talent to help fill their trophy case. Doesn't anyone find this post obnoxious at best? Don't most of us throw a team party to celebrate, maybe send an email to the team congratulating for the accomplishment, post on teamsnap, or team facebook page. You really had to post your "brag" on the soccer board. Embarrasing! Maybe for next season the team should consider making a documentary and you can give to the teammates at the XMas party or all of us so we can be blessed with your presence. And this continued legendary David May stuff just makes you laugh. Legendary is Wayne Rooney with 364 appearances not May's 85 appearances. And May is so legendary he couldn't make his own National team. Am I missing something here. I know RUSH posted a recruiting ad recently looking for players - so a little tip to the team - maybe no one wants to be a part of your self centered approach. Someday the parents will come back to reality and maybe the 04 AP will be just the thing.

SoccerAdvice2Go
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 27/04/16, 04:05 pm

Sounds like the last lower tiered tournament with low tier competition they played in was the lh d-1 season. They came and they conquered. If you want to be part of the greatness try out.
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 27/04/16, 04:07 pm

Yep. Sounds like the girls can play.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jogobonito06 27/04/16, 04:14 pm

David May at Manchester Utd. Laughing
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerDad75033 27/04/16, 04:15 pm

VultureVic wrote:Sounds like the last lower tiered tournament with low tier competition they played in was the lh d-1 season.  They came and they conquered. If you want to be part of the greatness try out.  

cheers

Winning!

SoccerDad75033
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ricnbontx 27/04/16, 04:37 pm

A wise man once said:  "More moronic than an adult lurking during the day for no reason on a 9 yr old soccer discussion board when it doesn't even apply to their child."  Now that same wise man is himself lurking in the middle of the day on an 11 year old soccer discussion board that in no way applies to his child.  Perhaps he is not so wise after all. Haters don't really hate you.  They hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish they could be.  Very Happy
ricnbontx
ricnbontx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 27/04/16, 04:45 pm

3 cheers for David May. Hip hip hooray. He just might be as good as that kat woman.
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 27/04/16, 08:24 pm

Exclamation
ricnbontx wrote:A wise man once said:  "More moronic than an adult lurking during the day for no reason on a 9 yr old soccer discussion board when it doesn't even apply to their child."  Now that same wise man is himself lurking in the middle of the day on an 11 year old soccer discussion board that in no way applies to his child.  Perhaps he is not so wise after all. Haters don't really hate you.  They hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish they could be.  Very Happy

So the wise man wishes he was an 11 year girl that plays soccer.? I'm confused, what are you trying to say?  I would like to be David May...where is this going...you're freaking me out.

Last edited by VultureVic on 27/04/16, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamWallace 27/04/16, 10:14 pm

Focus

WilliamWallace
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 27/04/16, 11:11 pm

WilliamWallace wrote:Focus

Lol. You actually get it.
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AF Elite 16/05/16, 04:18 pm

Been meaning to say this ever since you guys won the League but here it is, Congratulations.

Very good team who over the course of the season got what was deserved. Good luck in the future.
AF Elite
AF Elite
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy 16/05/16, 04:24 pm

What happened in the State Cup final?

Anarchy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/05/16, 04:52 pm

Hopefully no garbage cans were irreparably harmed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/05/16, 01:39 pm

I've watched these girls over the course of the last couple of years and they are one of the more complete sides from 1-14. They play a very nice brand of soccer. These girls are fun to watch. They rarely choke...

Their parents may choke others; but not their girls!

Back to top Go down

Post by fakeituntilyoumakeit 17/05/16, 03:00 pm

I agree that this team moves the ball around well and has really improved, but do you consider an 8-1 loss NOT choking in State Cup Final???

fakeituntilyoumakeit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ckorgel 09/06/16, 01:30 pm

Congratulations to an amazing coach, team and organization! Looking forward to seeing at least one of these girls on the National Team one day! Gerard, David May and the rest of the Rush staff are the top trainers and coaches in Texas- no doubt in my mind!

ckorgel
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 09/06/16, 02:20 pm

SoccerAdvice2Go wrote:I am amazed with the quality of constant bashing on this board that no one has stepped up to this one.  The accomplishment of winning D1 is admirable so congrats to the RUSH DDs.  Very impressive.

But really, RUSH parents are so hard up for praise that they have to post and read their own "pat-on-the-back".  Who sends a note on the board to their team. There must not have been a lower tiered tournament with lower tiered talent to help fill their trophy case.  Doesn't anyone find this post obnoxious at best?  Don't most of us throw a team party to celebrate, maybe send an email to the team congratulating for the accomplishment, post on teamsnap, or team facebook page.  You really had to post your "brag" on the soccer board.  Embarrasing!  Maybe for next season the team should consider making a documentary and you can give to the teammates at the XMas party or all of us so we can be blessed with your presence.  And this continued legendary David May stuff just makes you laugh. Legendary is Wayne Rooney with 364 appearances not May's 85 appearances. And May is so legendary he couldn't make his own National team.  Am I missing something here.  I know RUSH posted a recruiting ad recently looking for players - so a little tip to the team - maybe no one wants to be a part of your self centered approach. Someday the parents will come back to reality and maybe the 04 AP will be just the thing.

Bitter Envy, party of one, your table is ready.

Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 10/06/16, 09:27 pm

Coach wrote:
SoccerAdvice2Go wrote:I am amazed with the quality of constant bashing on this board that no one has stepped up to this one.  The accomplishment of winning D1 is admirable so congrats to the RUSH DDs.  Very impressive.

But really, RUSH parents are so hard up for praise that they have to post and read their own "pat-on-the-back".  Who sends a note on the board to their team. There must not have been a lower tiered tournament with lower tiered talent to help fill their trophy case.  Doesn't anyone find this post obnoxious at best?  Don't most of us throw a team party to celebrate, maybe send an email to the team congratulating for the accomplishment, post on teamsnap, or team facebook page.  You really had to post your "brag" on the soccer board.  Embarrasing!  Maybe for next season the team should consider making a documentary and you can give to the teammates at the XMas party or all of us so we can be blessed with your presence.  And this continued legendary David May stuff just makes you laugh. Legendary is Wayne Rooney with 364 appearances not May's 85 appearances. And May is so legendary he couldn't make his own National team.  Am I missing something here.  I know RUSH posted a recruiting ad recently looking for players - so a little tip to the team - maybe no one wants to be a part of your self centered approach. Someday the parents will come back to reality and maybe the 04 AP will be just the thing.

Bitter Envy, party of one, your table is ready.
Easy Cochise! He is just saying what literally everyone has already thought. Rush team great, absolutely. How will they do in 04. Well we will have to wait and see.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FCT2016 10/06/16, 09:39 pm

This is a bizarre thread. I've seen Rush play and they are ok. As for DM he is a dinosaur.

FCT2016
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ColtMcVince 11/06/16, 04:29 pm

8-1 in state cup seems less of a choke than it does an ass whippin.

Props to rush for the season, can argue with the results. For me personally, didn't pass the eye test though. Prob would put them 5th at best.

ColtMcVince
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 11/06/16, 09:22 pm

ColtMcVince wrote:8-1 in state cup seems less of a choke than it does an ass whippin.  

Props to rush for the season, can argue with the results.  For me personally, didn't pass the eye test though. Prob would put them 5th at best.
They did get rolled a little there but 5th is very harsh. You can't play the way they did in league and be a fifth rank team. Top 3 in my book, easy. Pulp was still a more solid team to me. Just an opinion though.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum