North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Dallas Texans Coach MW Stripper Scandal Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Dallas Texans Coach MW Stripper Scandal

Go down

Dallas Texans Coach MW Stripper Scandal Empty Dallas Texans Coach MW Stripper Scandal

Post by kimmie030507 21/05/16, 12:03 am

so i received a call from a dt coach marty west inquiring about my 03.  my dd has always played 03 d1 and I have never heard of marty west.  after i researched a little about him and googled marty west soccer. the first this that popped up is marty west stripper scandal, not much info about his soccer background Shocked .

needless to say I did a little more research and talked to my 07 daughters coach and found out that it's true and it happened while he was at sting.  he did say sting fired him after they found out about this.  obviously my dd would never play for a creep like this but the question is why would a good organization like Dallas Texans allow him to coach for them?  

second question, don't  coaches have to take a background check of somehow? where is the protection for our kids?

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Dallas Texans Coach MW Stripper Scandal Empty Re: Dallas Texans Coach MW Stripper Scandal

Post by Joe scafone 21/05/16, 07:52 am

We need more gossip on this board. Post the link you found. Also, he's actively recruiting too? Haha. Not that it's wrong

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Dallas Texans Coach MW Stripper Scandal Empty Re: Dallas Texans Coach MW Stripper Scandal

Post by 5050Ball 21/05/16, 07:58 am

Tell the truth. Who among you hasn't stalked a stripper?
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe scafone 21/05/16, 08:10 am

GD. 5050. Thought you were going to create a poll for your question. Haha. "Stalked"? You evidently know more about this too. Fill us in. This story sounds interesting.

Part of me say MW was calling to stalk the mom (OP) not the DD

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 21/05/16, 08:53 am

kimmie030507 wrote:so i received a call from a dt coach marty west inquiring about my 03.  my dd has always played 03 d1 and I have never heard of marty west.  after i researched a little about him and googled marty west soccer. the first this that popped up is marty west stripper scandal, not much info about his soccer background  Shocked .

Don't believe everything you believe on the Internet.  If you will dig a little deeper you will find he lists his employment as Roofing Estimator.  What more could you want for your childs coach?  Shocked

needless to say I did a little more research and talked to my 07 daughters coach and found out that it's true and it happened while he was at sting.  he did say sting fired him after they found out about this.  obviously my dd would never play for a creep like this but the question is why would a good organization like Dallas Texans allow him to coach for them?

$$$$ if he is a good recruiter and can bring them teams which = $$$$$$

second question, don't  coaches have to take a background check of somehow? where is the protection for our kids?

YOU are the only one with your childs' best interest and must always act in their best interest

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/05/16, 01:41 pm

Joe scafone wrote:We need more gossip on this board. Post the link you found. Also, he's actively recruiting too?  Haha. Not that it's wrong

OMG! Yes, we do need more gossip on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by martywest 21/05/16, 09:09 pm

Everyone,

Let me start by saying this is Marty West so everything that I am about to say is FACT. I am not hiding behind anonymous user names or anything like that. I do not frequent these sites because I am aware that people can get on them and say whatever they want with no accountability. In light of recent posts I feel the need to set the record straight.
First of all, I do not work for Dallas Texans and am not coaching soccer at all. Kimmie I have not contacted you about any of your daughters and I would encourage you to post your call log or any proof that I have contacted you to show all of these wonderful people that what you have said is not true. I don't know why you are making up these lies but I'm sure you have your reasons.
As far as the stripper thing goes that is completely false and was made up by a parent who took a picture of my facebook page. That picture was taken in a restaurant years ago by my friend of me and my wife out on a date. My wife and I do not go to gentlemens clubs period. The parent that posted that picture has recently lost custody of his children because of the type of person he is. That is not rumor...that is fact.
It is true that I was fired from sting but if you call The Director of Coaching directly he will tell you that the reason they fired me was because I was at a tournament having drinks with parents around no children. I encourage you to call the DOC and find out the truth. In fact, please record the conversation because if they tell you anything but that then Sting and I will have a completely different conversation with lawyers.
I was having a beer with parents and I do not believe that is a reason to be fired but at the end of the day they have the right to do what they want.
That parent, who hides behind the internet got mad at me and posted this bs on "the dirty.com." For all of you that like to do research I encourage you to go check out how "reputable" that website is.
Lastly, for all of you that would like my resume I will give it to you.
Master degree from Baylor
Married to my beautiful wife and we have a wonderful 9 month old boy. coached soccer with sting for 13 years with no issues...not one. Have the respect of my family and friends and almost everyone that I have ever coached and to be honest that is plenty for me. I am blessed. North Texas has already been contacted to take this garbage down. I would encourage any of you that are good people to contact me, get to know me, and you will see who marty west is.

martywest
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 21/05/16, 09:24 pm

martywest wrote:Everyone,

Let me start by saying this is Marty West so everything that I am about to say is FACT.  I am not hiding behind anonymous user names or anything like that.  I do not frequent these sites because I am aware that people can get on them and say whatever they want with no accountability.  In light of recent posts I feel the need to set the record straight.
First of all, I do not work for Dallas Texans and am not coaching soccer at all.  Kimmie I have not contacted you about any of your daughters and I would encourage you to post your call log or any proof that I have contacted you to show all of these wonderful people that what you have said is not true.  I don't know why you are making up these lies but I'm sure you have your reasons.
As far as the stripper thing goes that is completely false and was made up by a parent who took a picture of my facebook page.   That picture was taken in a restaurant years ago by my friend of me and my wife out on a date.  My wife and I do not go to gentlemens clubs period.  The parent that posted that picture has recently lost custody of his children because of the type of person he is.  That is not rumor...that is fact.  
It is true that I was fired from sting but if you call The Director of Coaching directly he will tell you that the reason they fired me was because I was at a tournament having drinks with parents around no children.  I encourage you to call the DOC and find out the truth.  In fact, please record the conversation because if they tell you anything but that then Sting and I will have a completely different conversation with lawyers.
I was having a beer with parents and I do not believe that is a reason to be fired but at the end of the day they have the right to do what they want.  
That parent, who hides behind the internet got mad at me and posted this bs on "the dirty.com." For all of you that like to do research I encourage you to go check out how "reputable" that website is.
Lastly, for all of you that would like my resume I will give it to you.
Master degree from Baylor
Married to my beautiful wife and we have a wonderful 9 month old boy.  coached soccer with sting for 13 years with no issues...not one.  Have the respect of my family and friends and almost everyone that I have ever coached and to be honest that is plenty for me.  I am blessed.  North Texas has already been contacted to take this garbage down.  I would encourage any of you that are good people to contact me, get to know me, and you will see who marty west is.  

All I know is you are a good coach and Jesus has not done your teams any favors. Good luck to you.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/05/16, 12:54 am

Wait. What? This whole thread sounds like a parent that is seriously attempting to besmirch a coach who isn't even coaching right now. So, in order to be fair, let ask about the present rumors floating around over at Texas Star these days. Didn't JD himself get in trouble for drinking/being drunk in Vegas while at a tourney? Didn't he miss games while in LV for being too hung over? What about getting busted for cheating (AGAIN) at LH playoffs over these last couple of weeks? When will LH determine how long to suspend JD for this time? Multiple instances of cheating doesn't seem like overly strong leadership to me or others (unless running for president). What about your hiring of a director in the west with zero experience in soccer leadership and NO track record of success (besides changing clubs every 2 years)? What about the stories of unstable parents threatening violence to other parents at practices? What about parents actually BEING violent? What about parents bringing guns to training? What about parents rumored to be fooling around with one another? What about your getting demoted for just being you (failure)? What about Sting having to send in some Dallas big dog to help regulate trainings because of your parents being upset with your pool practices? Tell us how you lost your D2 bye and had it given to another, even weaker sting team since you tried to "fix" the rosters. Tell us all how much better off Sting West is now not even a year after parting ways with MW.

Again, good for you Marty W for standing up for yourself. Karma will be a b1tch. I truly hate it for these 10-13 year. They are quite a quality group of young ladies and deserve better than this type of leadership and behavior from their coach AND parents. Shamed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikarius_lee 22/05/16, 07:41 am

I thought there was more to the story. Thanks for clearing it up, Mr. West. You're a good coach. Thank you for your years of service to our community. I hope you find another coaching position soon.
Vikarius_lee
Vikarius_lee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by abc000 22/05/16, 08:05 am

Both MW and JD quality coaches and as usual some parents are rotten to the core.

abc000
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 22/05/16, 08:18 am

abc000 wrote:Both MW and JD quality coaches and as usual some parents are rotten to the core.

JD has been established as a liar and a cheat.  Yes, caught cheating again with his 04 team at the LHGCL playoffs.  Changing his name from Jessie to Jesus doesn't change the type of person he is.  His last thread - from 2 years ago - is still one of the most active ever.

https://www.txsoccer.net/t18952p250-jd-s-departure-from-fcd'

And yet, Sting continues to back him. Shame on them and their (lack of) leadership.

Can he "coach" or is it recruiting? I don't know, but I see he was handed a very talented team coached by MW - a team that rolled through D3 and pre-season tournaments, and had the talent to finish near the top of D2 - and tanked it pretty quickly.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ElClassico 22/05/16, 09:59 am

so there's still a chance of this thread getting more saucy?
ElClassico
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hetlevenisvoetbal 22/05/16, 10:02 am

Kimmie, everywhere you go there seems to be drama. it amazes me you are still at DT. Maybe DT should let you loose. Coaching is a matter of preference and you are opening up discussion for some disgruntled parents on the MW side and JD side to chime in...who cares what you think! I am sure they are both really good coaches no matter who says what, opinions will be opinions. Training, development, fields, etc etc. is what you pay for. We tried JD and he was honest and told us our kid would not make his team...and i respect that. If MW had a team we would definitely try him. In my 12 years my hubby and I have seen it all from coaches embezzling money, dwi's, arrest from drug possession charges such as coach drake (another good coach). My suggestion is try to find a place for your daughter and keep a lid on it, with all these changes coming you may miss the bus or close the doors. My final suggestion to everyone is, worry about yourself. There is a place for all of us.
hetlevenisvoetbal
hetlevenisvoetbal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum