Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
LFC ECNL 06B Looking for PlayersYesterday at 09:55 pmLFC-ECNL-06B
DA2 ECNL2 and JDL Tryouts this weekYesterday at 08:01 pmJugglemaster
Liverpool Elite 05 girls (D1 champs)Yesterday at 07:32 pmLP_Elite
Re-Qualifying Yesterday at 07:26 pmboflc
FC Dallas 05G West Red Adding to RosterYesterday at 06:11 pm05G FCD West Red
09 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)Yesterday at 04:14 pmU90C
Thunder FC 00 Yesterday at 04:07 pmczechmate
Sting West 03 Khan LHGCL D1 Yesterday at 04:04 pmthreesoccergirls
STING 01 ROYAL - LHGCL D2Yesterday at 03:40 pmallsoccer
STING 01G Larry - LHGCL D1Yesterday at 03:30 pmallsoccer
Dallas Texans 02B Central- Open PracticesYesterday at 02:54 pmThewizard
Texas Xtreme 08B Blue - N. Dallas Looking for playersYesterday at 01:37 pmCoachNS
LH FC Dallas 04G WEST RED looking for keeperYesterday at 01:07 pmjsolano2004
06 Girls Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)Yesterday at 11:40 amU90C
09 Girls Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)Yesterday at 11:39 amU90C
U7 Girls Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)Yesterday at 11:39 amU90C
06 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)Yesterday at 11:37 amU90C
05 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)Yesterday at 11:36 amU90C
TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNLYesterday at 11:18 amMedicine Man
Azzurri FC 01 Open PracticeYesterday at 10:41 amjltx1
Frisco Fusion 03G looking to add a few playersYesterday at 09:40 ambbgw
LFC Boys ECNL 2018-19 CoachesYesterday at 08:48 amoldschoolnorthtexas
Question regarding FC Dallas Club Reporting RelationshipYesterday at 08:28 ammajorpayne
American Academy of Soccer - Looking for '11 PlayersYesterday at 07:46 amMccarthy23
AAoS - Forming '10 Academy Team - Skills moved to TuesdaysYesterday at 07:46 amMccarthy23
Log in

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12063 registered users
The newest registered user is mweisson

Our users have posted a total of 174615 messages in 22408 subjects

07 LH QT

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by TxFutbal on 15/08/17, 01:53 pm


TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 305
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by Sho'Nuff on 15/08/17, 03:11 pm

TxFutbal wrote:what's wrong with long ball?  It's great for defenders..  They get a ton of action, get to chase speedy gonzalez, and stay fit.  The forwards get to work on 1 v 1 and where to place their shot... All greatness.  I think the haters of long ball have DDs that play mid field and are jelly cuz all they get to do is watch.  The mids are ball hogs anyway that don't have the killer instinct or arrogance of a forward or the physical mindset and 1v1 skill of a defender..  All the mids do is dance with the ball until they give it away anyway.  So I say.. Long live Long Ball!

Midfielders usually earn their position by default. Liability at defense, not dynamic enough to play up top. It's like that from Michael Bradley on down.

__________________________________________________
The opinions expressed here are solely those of the author.  These comments are not intended to reflect the positions of a specific team, club, or coach.
avatar
Sho'Nuff
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1248
Points : 2998
Join date : 2013-10-22
Location : Muskogee, Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by TxFutbal on 15/08/17, 03:25 pm

There are some truly exceptional mid fielders that IMO have changed the dynamics of the game such as Tobin Heath but if you actually watch how they play, they are not natual mid fielders. Tobin is a natural defender with arguably the best ball skills you will find anywhere. The only reason she is not one of the game's best forwards is because she is too good at defense.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 305
Points : 941
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by Treinador3 on 15/08/17, 03:42 pm

Sho'Nuff wrote:
TxFutbal wrote:what's wrong with long ball?  It's great for defenders..  They get a ton of action, get to chase speedy gonzalez, and stay fit.  The forwards get to work on 1 v 1 and where to place their shot... All greatness.  I think the haters of long ball have DDs that play mid field and are jelly cuz all they get to do is watch.  The mids are ball hogs anyway that don't have the killer instinct or arrogance of a forward or the physical mindset and 1v1 skill of a defender..  All the mids do is dance with the ball until they give it away anyway.  So I say.. Long live Long Ball!

Midfielders usually earn their position by default. Liability at defense, not dynamic enough to play up top. It's like that from Michael Bradley on down.

Spoken like a track coach.

Treinador3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 623
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by Sho'Nuff on 15/08/17, 04:09 pm

soccertard wrote:Bummer, this thread had so much potential to go to 20K views.  To summarize, KW's team bullying could only muster up 15K views.

Congratulations

__________________________________________________
The opinions expressed here are solely those of the author.  These comments are not intended to reflect the positions of a specific team, club, or coach.
avatar
Sho'Nuff
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1248
Points : 2998
Join date : 2013-10-22
Location : Muskogee, Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by TxFutbal on 15/08/17, 04:39 pm

i wonder what song KW has her girls warm up with? I will start the conversation with a Top 5 Countdown:

#5 - We Will Rock You - Queen
#4 - The final countdown - Europe
#3 - Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
#2 - Tied (Welcome to the Jungle - GnR or Thunderstruck (ACDC)
#1 - Crazy Train - Ozzy

One thang is fo-sho.. They ain't listening to Disney Radio or Nick at Night.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 305
Points : 941
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by SickofStupidity on 15/08/17, 05:42 pm

TxFutbal wrote:i wonder what song KW has her girls warm up with? I will start the conversation with a Top 5 Countdown:

#5  - We Will Rock You - Queen
#4 -  The final countdown - Europe
#3 -  Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
#2 -  Tied (Welcome to the Jungle - GnR or Thunderstruck (ACDC)
#1 -  Crazy Train - Ozzy

One thang is fo-sho..  They ain't listening to Disney Radio or Nick at Night.


#1 - Mamma Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
#2 - Street Fighting Man - Rolling Stones
#3 - You're Going Down - Sick Puppies

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 832
Points : 2318
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by Clusterchuck on 15/08/17, 09:16 pm

SickofSilliness wrote:
TxFutbal wrote:i wonder what song KW has her girls warm up with? I will start the conversation with a Top 5 Countdown:

#5  - We Will Rock You - Queen
#4 -  The final countdown - Europe
#3 -  Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
#2 -  Tied (Welcome to the Jungle - GnR or Thunderstruck (ACDC)
#1 -  Crazy Train - Ozzy

One thang is fo-sho..  They ain't listening to Disney Radio or Nick at Night.


#1 - Mamma Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
#2 - Street Fighting Man - Rolling Stones
#3 - You're Going Down - Sick Puppies



Any order
1)You're going down - Sick Puppies
2)Down with Sickness - Disturbed
3)One Step Closer - Linkin Park
4)Bulls on Parade - Rage AgainstThe Machine
5)Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit


Clusterchuck
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 394
Join date : 2017-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by soccertard on 15/08/17, 09:17 pm

Thanks Sho! Let's get this party to 30K!!!

KW Warm Up Songs
5) Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit
4) You're Going Down - Sick Puppies
3) Bodies - Drowning Pool
2) Riot - Three Days Grace
1) All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled
avatar
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 279
Points : 866
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by Foxysoccermom on 16/08/17, 11:34 am

And the winner of best theme song for kw.....

MAMA said knock you out!
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 512
Points : 1020
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by 7WhiskeyPapa on 17/08/17, 08:19 pm

Sho'Nuff wrote:
soccertard wrote:Bummer, this thread had so much potential to go to 20K views.  To summarize, KW's team bullying could only muster up 15K views.

Congratulations

Don;t congratulate. The views jumped from about 16,000 to exactly 20,000 one day a few weeks ago. Someone clearly got to the operators of the website to manipulate the views. Who can we trust anymore???????

7WhiskeyPapa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 45
Points : 356
Join date : 2017-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 07 LH QT

Post by TxFutbal on 22/08/17, 01:05 pm

I think we have a winner.. MAMA said knock you out! seems to be the most appropriate warm up song for '07 KW.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 305
Points : 941
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum