Latest topics
FDL Season 1 impressions?Today at 03:34 pmChuck D
Dallas Texans Pre Academy EligioToday at 01:57 pmmalwee
07 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 01:01 pmU90C
10 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 01:01 pmU90C
Sting Alliance 12 Martinez - Trophy Club/Keller/Roanoke Today at 11:38 amSting Alliance
Sting Alliance 11 Martinez - Trophy Club/Keller/RoanokeToday at 11:36 amSting Alliance
Winter Cup 23rd-27th January The ColonyToday at 11:18 amTriumph FC
2010 Team Seeking Players- New Coach!Today at 10:18 amTitansAlliance
07 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 09:36 amU90C
12 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 09:35 amU90C
09 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 09:34 amU90C
TEXAS CLUBS SOCCER LEAGUE - SPRING 2019 REGISTRATION OPENToday at 09:11 amU90C
PIT+ Elite Invitational Spring 2019Today at 07:32 amNicoleJames
Dallas Rush 10G Elite - Looking for KeeperToday at 02:03 amApodaca64
2010 Shooters SCYesterday at 09:41 pmEricsal
Vegas BabyYesterday at 09:41 pmFoxysoccermom
Winter Cup 03 Boys The Colony 23rd-27th Jan Yesterday at 09:07 pmTriumph FC
09 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Yesterday at 05:05 pmU90C
11 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Yesterday at 05:04 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019Yesterday at 04:55 pmExitmiester
Winter Cup 2019 The Colony 23rd- 27th January Yesterday at 03:41 pmTriumph FC
Winter Cup 2019 The Colony 23rd- 27th January Yesterday at 03:38 pmTriumph FC
⚽️ Come TRAIN & PLAY with the #CRAZYFEET ⚽️ 2006 GirlsYesterday at 01:55 pmsoccaloco
Texas Xtreme Looking to add 1-2 PlayersYesterday at 01:10 pmTexas Xtreme FC 06
Texas Xtreme 06 Looking for playersYesterday at 01:07 pmTexas Xtreme FC 06
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12827 registered users
The newest registered user is thegreatr

Our users have posted a total of 184692 messages in 24717 subjects

Footer Ads

Go down

Footer Ads

Post by Admin on 11/05/18, 12:02 am

I am messing around with some of google's new content and they have something called matched ads. I put these down at the footer just to see what they would do and look like, and my feeling is that they are absolutely hilarious. I don't know how long I will keep em, but for a good laugh scroll all the way down.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Points : 3848
Join date : 2009-05-03
Age : 118
Location : Watching you right now

http://www.txsoccer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Admin on 11/05/18, 12:05 am

Apparently, Flavor Flav is freaking out about Texans and FCD out of ECNL.

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Points : 3848
Join date : 2009-05-03
Age : 118
Location : Watching you right now

http://www.txsoccer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Zizou on 11/05/18, 06:05 am

I love how ECNL / Select soccer has been moved to the bottom of the girls list.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2379
Points : 4382
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by NoSpinZone on 11/05/18, 06:14 am

Zizou wrote:I love how ECNL / Select soccer has been moved to the bottom of the girls list.

Yeah, kind of a mess right now.

DA up top..all 10 threads

10s and 12s up top, always hot topics of conversation.

Where did login on right go? Disappeared I guess.

Good time for wholesale changes, silly season when teams are recruiting and trolls out in Dribble. I want to make sure I dont miss the annual So Cal girl getting transferred to NTX and observe the frenzy over a kid that doesnt exist.


NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 350
Points : 2242
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Admin on 11/05/18, 07:23 am

Swapped login and search, since login is also on the toolbar. Also, the order is restored. Not sure how that got out of wack as the code I was rewriting was for recent topics, anyway, fixed. Time for change was more dictated by outaide factors then selected. I appreciate your patience and lack of support.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Points : 3848
Join date : 2009-05-03
Age : 118
Location : Watching you right now

http://www.txsoccer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Medicine Man on 11/05/18, 07:31 am

Where's the beef! All is see is lots of bun.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1475
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Big Ern on 11/05/18, 09:44 am

NoSpinZone wrote:
Zizou wrote:I love how ECNL / Select soccer has been moved to the bottom of the girls list.

Yeah, kind of a mess right now.

DA up top..all 10 threads

10s and 12s up top, always hot topics of conversation.

Where did login on right go? Disappeared I guess.

Good time for wholesale changes, silly season when teams are recruiting and trolls out in Dribble.  I want to make sure I dont miss the annual So Cal girl getting transferred to NTX and observe the frenzy over a kid that doesnt exist.

So ya don't feel like some snot nosed punk left your cheese out in the wind ...

I've seen kids from Michigan, Tennessee, Georgia, and SoCal out here and there in the past week.  Let the frenzy ensue!

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 985
Points : 2623
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by NoSpinZone on 11/05/18, 09:56 am

Big Ern wrote:
NoSpinZone wrote:
Zizou wrote:I love how ECNL / Select soccer has been moved to the bottom of the girls list.

Yeah, kind of a mess right now.

DA up top..all 10 threads

10s and 12s up top, always hot topics of conversation.

Where did login on right go? Disappeared I guess.

Good time for wholesale changes, silly season when teams are recruiting and trolls out in Dribble.  I want to make sure I dont miss the annual So Cal girl getting transferred to NTX and observe the frenzy over a kid that doesnt exist.

So ya don't feel like some snot nosed punk left your cheese out in the wind ...

I've seen kids from Michigan, Tennessee, Georgia, and SoCal out here and there in the past week.  Let the frenzy ensue!

You really must be a moron.  Every year there is a bogus post.  Maybe you too dumb to recall.  I have no doubt people move too and from the 4th largest metroplex in nation, just the bogus post on here is always a hoot.

Let me add: A top SD Surf, So Cal Blues etc girl is going to know where to check out in her age group. Just as I would in So Cal.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 350
Points : 2242
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Big Ern on 11/05/18, 10:05 am

Jeee...zuuus.

No spinner -- I am not aware of any "bogus" post about a SoCal kid.  If you think that someone that didn't read what you construed to be a bogus post a year ago is a "moron", then, well, I just can't help ya.  Further, I think it's a bit silly for you to assume that you'd actually know that there wasn't a kid from SoCal that came in.  

And because we're no longer in the 3rd grade, how 'bout we lay off the, you're a dummy stuff for no reason other than you don't like me.  K?  Cool.  

Thanks and Happy Friday  Wink

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 985
Points : 2623
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by NoSpinZone on 11/05/18, 10:16 am

Big Ern wrote:Jeee...zuuus.

No spinner -- I am not aware of any "bogus" post about a SoCal kid.  If you think that someone that didn't read what you construed to be a bogus post a year ago is a "moron", then, well, I just can't help ya.  Further, I think it's a bit silly for you to assume that you'd actually know that there wasn't a kid from SoCal that came in.  

And because we're no longer in the 3rd grade, how 'bout we lay off the, you're a dummy stuff for no reason other than you don't like me.  K?  Cool.  

Thanks and Happy Friday  Wink

Again, comprehension is an issue for you.  People move all the time.   Even stated that.  I know the posts were bogus (but I didn't post). Must be  shock for you not to be the smartest person on the forum.  Sorry, my bad, I'll dumb it down for you going forward.  Sound good?  Great!

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 350
Points : 2242
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Medicine Man on 11/05/18, 10:20 am

We know the drill. Muffins w lots of creamy butter.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1475
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Big Ern on 11/05/18, 10:22 am

NoSpinZone wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Jeee...zuuus.

No spinner -- I am not aware of any "bogus" post about a SoCal kid.  If you think that someone that didn't read what you construed to be a bogus post a year ago is a "moron", then, well, I just can't help ya.  Further, I think it's a bit silly for you to assume that you'd actually know that there wasn't a kid from SoCal that came in.  

And because we're no longer in the 3rd grade, how 'bout we lay off the, you're a dummy stuff for no reason other than you don't like me.  K?  Cool.  

Thanks and Happy Friday  Wink

Again, comprehension is an issue for you.  People move all the time.   Even stated that.  I know the posts were bogus (but I didn't post). Must be  shock for you not to be the smartest person on the forum.  Sorry, my bad, I'll dumb it down for you going forward.  Sound good?  Great!

Riii...ght.  Sooo, I'm guessing that you're the smart guy in this scenario?  May wanna go back and read through the last couple posts again.  

Love ya I love you

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 985
Points : 2623
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by NoSpinZone on 11/05/18, 10:49 am

Big Ern wrote:
NoSpinZone wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Jeee...zuuus.

No spinner -- I am not aware of any "bogus" post about a SoCal kid.  If you think that someone that didn't read what you construed to be a bogus post a year ago is a "moron", then, well, I just can't help ya.  Further, I think it's a bit silly for you to assume that you'd actually know that there wasn't a kid from SoCal that came in.  

And because we're no longer in the 3rd grade, how 'bout we lay off the, you're a dummy stuff for no reason other than you don't like me.  K?  Cool.  

Thanks and Happy Friday  Wink

Again, comprehension is an issue for you.  People move all the time.   Even stated that.  I know the posts were bogus (but I didn't post). Must be  shock for you not to be the smartest person on the forum.  Sorry, my bad, I'll dumb it down for you going forward.  Sound good?  Great!

Riii...ght.  Sooo, I'm guessing that you're the smart guy in this scenario?  May wanna go back and read through the last couple posts again.  

Love ya I love you

OK, re-read, confirmed you're not the smartest guy.  I never claimed to be, just happen to be in this case.  You come across as the guy who has to pretend to be the smartest... thats ok, we all love the BigEgo!  Board wouldn't be the same without the BigEgo spewing garbage. Now run along little fella.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 350
Points : 2242
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Medicine Man on 11/05/18, 11:09 am

Those muffins are tasty w lots of butta.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1475
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Big Ern on 11/05/18, 11:30 am

NoSpinZone wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
NoSpinZone wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Jeee...zuuus.

No spinner -- I am not aware of any "bogus" post about a SoCal kid.  If you think that someone that didn't read what you construed to be a bogus post a year ago is a "moron", then, well, I just can't help ya.  Further, I think it's a bit silly for you to assume that you'd actually know that there wasn't a kid from SoCal that came in.  

And because we're no longer in the 3rd grade, how 'bout we lay off the, you're a dummy stuff for no reason other than you don't like me.  K?  Cool.  

Thanks and Happy Friday  Wink

Again, comprehension is an issue for you.  People move all the time.   Even stated that.  I know the posts were bogus (but I didn't post). Must be  shock for you not to be the smartest person on the forum.  Sorry, my bad, I'll dumb it down for you going forward.  Sound good?  Great!

Riii...ght.  Sooo, I'm guessing that you're the smart guy in this scenario?  May wanna go back and read through the last couple posts again.  

Love ya I love you

OK, re-read, confirmed you're not the smartest guy.  I never claimed to be, just happen to be in this case.  You come across as the guy who has to pretend to be the smartest... thats ok, we all love the BigEgo!  Board wouldn't be the same without the BigEgo spewing garbage. Now run along little fella.

Garbage huh? ... Where is this garbage you speak of?  

Now I can understand that just because I happen to be entitled to a few tidbits of information here and there, and occasionally post to set the record straight with the malcontents, that a person like yourself will occasionally let the frustration get the best of 'em ... But mindlessly berating a poster without any purpose and without any substantiation is a bit infantile don't ya think?

If you're so inclined (doubt this will be the case), please PM (so we can save the rest the waste of time) an example of any garbage that I've ever spewed ... cuz that'd be super.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 985
Points : 2623
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Medicine Man on 11/05/18, 12:07 pm

Admin do we make transgender teams and topics purple? The pink and blue was a good idea brilliant.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1475
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Footer Ads

Post by Camonwarld on 28/10/18, 07:21 am

Advertiser can get benefits only. If it will done.

Camonwarld
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 13
Points : 147
Join date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum