North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Foxysoccermom 15/04/20, 06:46 pm

DA is the only way bigern says
It’s the future bigern says
Sleep with all the da coaches if you want your princess to get ahead bigern says

Now it’s gone...I got no money left after all the travel...and I’ve picked up multiple stds from sleeping with them coaches.

Bigern you got some splainin to do!!!!
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by SickofStupidity 15/04/20, 07:03 pm

Big Ern wrote:
Ugh ... Do we really have to go back to this?  Sh#t ain't that hart! ...

"One woulda thought that this wouldn't have been such a secret, but given most of the content on this thread, it seems it may be ...

From what I was told by those in the know back when the GDA was introduced, the intent was to eventually contract to the pro clubs only and be fully funded ... similar to models across the pond.  Many of us that have been there from the beginning have had a similar message passed on from the "powers" at each year's preseason meeting.

Recently, there has also been more evidence that this is the case with the rapid regional expansion of the MLS -- There are already 30 and you'll see 32 clubs awarded in no time, each with regional logistical consideration in mind.  If ya asked me I'd tell you that I'd guess you'll see fully funded teams competing in a regional league consisting of Dallas, Austin, Houston, Colorado (Rapids in case you're wondering), and Nashville, among others in the somewhat near future.  Thus truly making the USSDA exclusively for the most committed and talented girls in the country, leaving the others in the ECNL."

BigEgo either has the worst set of friends, contacts and "inside information"

or he has been on here for the past few years feeding you guys the biggest pile of dog shit . . . and most of you have been eating it up. Twisted Evil

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Yo 15/04/20, 07:35 pm

If you knew the guy you'd have your answer.

Yo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 15/04/20, 07:37 pm

Yo wrote:If you knew the guy you'd have your answer.

cheers cheers cheers

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthiness 15/04/20, 08:08 pm

Don't count Ern out just yet. Check out the last little throwaway paragraph of this article...

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/04/15/major-league-soccer-leads-domestic-player-development-launch-new-elite-competition
Truthiness
Truthiness
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Durian 15/04/20, 10:21 pm

Truthiness wrote:Don't count Ern out just yet. Check out the last little throwaway paragraph of this article...

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/04/15/major-league-soccer-leads-domestic-player-development-launch-new-elite-competition

From ESPN:

"Seattle Sounders owner Adrian Hanauer says MLS teams' financial losses will be "astronomical" due to the leaguewide shutdown brought on by the coronavirus pandemic."

MLS will be back but pretty sure the boys and girls side will not be a priority for at least a year. The Clubs always say the future. For me the future is now.

Durian
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 15/04/20, 11:18 pm

Durian wrote:
Truthiness wrote:Don't count Ern out just yet. Check out the last little throwaway paragraph of this article...

From ESPN:

"Seattle Sounders owner Adrian Hanauer says MLS teams' financial losses will be "astronomical" due to the leaguewide shutdown brought on by the coronavirus pandemic."

MLS will be back but pretty sure the boys and girls side will not be a priority for at least a year. The Clubs always say the future. For me the future is now.

#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 17/04/20, 07:22 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:DA is the only way bigern says
Sleep with all the da coaches if you want your princess to get ahead bigern says

Now it’s gone...I got no money left after all the travel...and I’ve picked up multiple stds from sleeping with them coaches.

BigEgo doesn't like being called out for his drivel, so he staying away from this. Pretty active on FB though!

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 18/04/20, 10:13 am

NoSpinZone wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:DA is the only way bigern says

BigEgo doesn't like being called out for his drivel, so he staying away from this. Pretty active on FB though!

Ladies 'n Gentlemen, and spinner,

Sorry for the delay ... Just saw this thing.  Is there a question coming?  Or anything at all resembling something that'd be worth a response?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 18/04/20, 12:46 pm

Yes bige..I have questions.

What is my princess supposed to do now that DA is gone?

How will this effect the future of kiddie soccer?

How do you treat stds when you’re quarantined?

Do you still hang out by the men’s room at Toyota park?

Do you still play strip poker with the DA coaches on Saturday?

Will soccer ever be the same again?

Will I ever get over the hurt I feel right now?
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 19/04/20, 11:20 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:Yes bige..I have questions.

What is my princess supposed to do now that DA is gone?

How will this effect the future of kiddie soccer?

How do you treat stds when you’re quarantined?

Do you still hang out by the men’s room at Toyota park?

Do you still play strip poker with the DA coaches on Saturday?

Will soccer ever be the same again?

Will I ever get over the hurt I feel right now?

Gonna do my best for ya' honey --

What is my princess supposed to do now that DA is gone?  That would depend on her age, personal goals (college ball or not), and whether or not she's committed.  If she's 04 or 05, wants to play in college and hasn't yet committed, I'd recommend trying to get oto an ECNL roster.  If 02 or 03, she's likely either committed or will be soon, so I'd recommend trying to keep the team together and play out the next year out with friends, regardless of league ... I'd also recommend playing HS ball.  If your kid is 06/07/08, I'd stick it out with your team for the next year regardless of league, as I'd guess the that either the ECNL adds your club for 21-22 before the MLS League decides to takes on the girls down the road.

How will this effect the future of kiddie soccer?  While it sucks for a few this year, I believe it'll be for the best in the long run.  In my opinion of all I've read, this article sums it up best ...

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/soccer/2020/4/16/21223638/us-soccer-development-academy-closed-coronavirus-mens-womens-national-teams?fbclid=IwAR0ooq9QKcPJounkJ2vCHyyx7Uk0ariiez8gEmfTgOVeZ9FhIjHxPkF7YxQ

How do you treat stds when you’re quarantined?  Tussin!

Do you still hang out by the men’s room at Toyota park?  I can neither confirm nor deny any specific action without the Secretary's approval.

Do you still play strip poker with the DA coaches on Saturday?  Not often anymore but this has happened in the past when the wives joined us.

Will soccer ever be the same again?  While it sucks for a few this year, I believe it'll be for the best in the long run.  In my opinion of all I've read, this article sums it up best ...  

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/soccer/2020/4/16/21223638/us-soccer-development-academy-closed-coronavirus-mens-womens-national-teams?fbclid=IwAR0ooq9QKcPJounkJ2vCHyyx7Uk0ariiez8gEmfTgOVeZ9FhIjHxPkF7YxQ

Will I ever get over the hurt I feel right now?   scratch  ... Maybe give colonics a shot?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Straighttalk 19/04/20, 02:23 pm

Trusting MLS is risky. Known fact is MLS or USSF don’t value women’s soccer. Plus most girls DA clubs have jumped ship and joined ECNL due to recent DA demise.
The new league could work for boys side only. Just my 2 cents
Durian wrote:

From ESPN:

Straighttalk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerates01 19/04/20, 05:41 pm

If MLS really cared about women’s soccer or youth player development. They should have saved DA first and then should be stepping up to save NWSL next. This is in addition to their own survival due to covid 19.
If MLS is even starting a new league on girls side, it’s diluting competition. And are starting a weaker and more expensive league than DA

And save DA
Straight talk wrote:Trusting MLS is risky. Known fact is MLS or USSF don’t value women’s soccer. Plus most girls DA clubs have jumped ship and joined ECNL due to recent DA demise.
The new league could work for boys side only. Just my 2 cents
Durian wrote:

From ESPN:

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum