North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

No Rankings yet....just my observations! Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

No Rankings yet....just my observations!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No Rankings yet....just my observations! Empty No Rankings yet....just my observations!

Post by RoidRage 16/05/11, 03:57 pm

I will post a new rankings after all the May tourneys are finished....however, here are some of my observations so far:

The top 3 are still tight(Webb, FCD Premier, and Rowdies) Webb has never beaten Rowdies, Rowdies haven't beaten FCD the last 3 times...loosing 2 times and tieing 1 time, and FCD has lost everytime they play Webb!

The 4-6 rankings are just as muddy(Glotz, Fever, and DT South) all being about equal and not pulling away from the other, but all a notch below the top 3.

The breakup of Stavou will be significant...they were a very good and skilled team and their former players will help other teams get better and could change the rankings.

No one is talking about Dynamo, but I believe they got most of the Stavou players....maybe not the different makers(they went to FCD), but there depth should be very good!

Rangel has been banging it with the big girls in 01 tourneys and has played in the most tourneys besides Webb02. Will this toughen them up and make them more physical?

Where is TFC Elite?

Teams that are rising:
Waco Blast(maybe maybe not...how many DT South guests made a differance)
Polaris( finished undefeated in Spring..just won Legends tourney beating FCD Renfro, DT South 03, Sting West Okeefe.)
Sting West Okeefe(not ranked in final TOP20, but beat FCD Renfro and DT South 03 and both those teams are top 20 teams)
ANDROMEDA Patt(held there own against Dynamo in PT Champioship

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

No Rankings yet....just my observations! Empty Re: No Rankings yet....just my observations!

Post by soccerA 16/05/11, 04:06 pm

RoidRage wrote:I will post a new rankings after all the May tourneys are finished....however, here are some of my observations so far:

The top 3 are still tight(Webb, FCD Premier, and Rowdies) Webb has never beaten Rowdies, Rowdies haven't beaten FCD the last 3 times...loosing 2 times and tieing 1 time, and FCD has lost everytime they play Webb!

The 4-6 rankings are just as muddy(Glotz, Fever, and DT South) all being about equal and not pulling away from the other, but all a notch below the top 3.

The breakup of Stavou will be significant...they were a very good and skilled team and their former players will help other teams get better and could change the rankings.

No one is talking about Dynamo, but I believe they got most of the Stavou players....maybe not the different makers(they went to FCD), but there depth should be very good!

Rangel has been banging it with the big girls in 01 tourneys and has played in the most tourneys besides Webb02. Will this toughen them up and make them more physical?

Where is TFC Elite?

Teams that are rising:
Polaris( finished undefeated in Spring..just won Legends tourney beating FCD Renfro, DT South 03, Sting West Okeefe.)
Sting West Okeefe(not ranked in final TOP20, but beat FCD Renfro and DT South 03 and both those teams are top 20 teams)

You're right. This is very tight at he top....

soccerA
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

No Rankings yet....just my observations! Empty Re: No Rankings yet....just my observations!

Post by SdadX2 16/05/11, 04:27 pm

RoidRage wrote:I will post a new rankings after all the May tourneys are finished....however, here are some of my observations so far:

Where is TFC Elite?

Teams that are rising:

Rankings seem about right to me. I'm more about my DD's progressof late.

SdadX2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 16/05/11, 04:32 pm

What does "DD" stand for?

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/05/11, 04:42 pm

aTmAg wrote:What does "DD" stand for?

No Rankings yet....just my observations! DungeonsDragonsDVDArt-788153

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 16/05/11, 04:45 pm

DD not D&D. Lets not nerd this board all up.

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 16/05/11, 05:49 pm

aTmAg wrote:What does "DD" stand for?

Darling Daughter.
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 17/05/11, 09:00 am

Where is TFC Elite?

RR,

I agree with your top 3 for sure. It's hard for anyone below them to beat these 3. We can't deny they are the teams to beat.

DT North- Man I hope all the tourneys help us this next season. We are also playing in PYL summer outdoor 11v11 league. I just know my May has been extremely busy with tourneys with another this weekend. Our group is a solid group of girls with very little player change. This in the long run will help our team be even more of a driving force. The girls can depend on each other and know what to expect on the field.

I too would like to know where TFC Elite is and what is going to happen to them since they were not a solid only team. They were a mixed team from 3-4 TFC teams. Will these girls move to this team only for the future and be the elite time for TFC full time? Plus DT North wants a rematch with a full healthy squad this go around.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

No Rankings yet....just my observations! Empty standings

Post by jgomezceiinc 17/05/11, 10:00 am

based on the information results you have now, what are your feelings on Sting West Okeef rankings? How much did that Finals appearance in the Legends Tourney help their rankings?
Sting west also beat FWFC Potts 4-0 and Solar Jones in the Cowtown Tourny, how much will that help?

Last edited by jgomezceiinc on 17/05/11, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

jgomezceiinc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/05/11, 10:02 am

They should be in top 25 at least!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygilmore 17/05/11, 10:13 am

The top 3 are still tight(Webb, FCD Premier, and Rowdies) Webb has never beaten Rowdies, Rowdies haven't beaten FCD the last 3 times...loosing 2 times and tieing 1 time, and FCD has lost everytime they play Webb! Have any of these teams lost or tied anyone else in the 02 division. I know Rowdies have not but they also do not play 02's that often-so that is not a fair comparison-I was just curious, about the other two.

Where is TFC Elite?

Teams that are rising:

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jgomezceiinc 17/05/11, 10:18 am

kickingrass wrote:They should be in top 25 at least!

Sting West?

jgomezceiinc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 17/05/11, 10:26 am

It should be noted, that the records indicate that Sting West Okeefe lost to Polaris during the regular season. However, that is because Sting forfeited that game in order to play in the Cowtown (in which they also appeared in the finals). For some reason, that game is marked as being in the future (June 2nd), but that is because they just picked a date. Time machines have yet not been invented.

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RedBull 17/05/11, 10:31 am

aTmAg wrote:It should be noted, that the records indicate that Sting West Okeefe lost to Polaris during the regular season. However, that is because Sting forfeited that game in order to play in the Cowtown (in which they also appeared in the finals). For some reason, that game is marked as being in the future (June 2nd), but that is because they just picked a date. Time machines have yet not been invented.

Or perhaps that would be the results based on the results from last weekend cheers cheers cheers

RedBull
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 17/05/11, 10:39 am

Polaris beat Sting 1-0 this weekend, not 3-0 (which is the recorded score for a forfeit). I highly doubt Polaris could beat Sting 3-0 unless there was a lot of injuries or something. In fact, on Sat the two teams tied 1-1 when Sting wasn't dealing with a key injury and missing players.

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 17/05/11, 10:56 am

My brother lives in Santa Monica and his son's coach built a freakishly accurate program for predicting the strength of individual variables in an equation... ie youth soccer rankings. Send me a pm and I'll tell you where he gives access.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by RoidRage 17/05/11, 11:16 am

happygilmore wrote:

The top 3 are still tight(Webb, FCD Premier, and Rowdies) Webb has never beaten Rowdies, Rowdies haven't beaten FCD the last 3 times...loosing 2 times and tieing 1 time, and FCD has lost everytime they play Webb! Have any of these teams lost or tied anyone else in the 02 division. I know Rowdies have not but they also do not play 02's that often-so that is not a fair comparison-I was just curious, about the other two.

Where is TFC Elite?

Teams that are rising:

I believe Webb tied Defeeters in SDL. Stavou beat Webb but they are no longer a team. Webb tied Glotz in Carey final and won on PK's. I believe Glotz also tied FCD in SDLII. there might be others, but I cant think of them off top of my head.

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RoidRage 17/05/11, 11:18 am

jgomezceiinc wrote:based on the information results you have now, what are your feelings on Sting West Okeef rankings? How much did that Finals appearance in the Legends Tourney help their rankings?
Sting west also beat FWFC Potts 4-0 and Solar Jones in the Cowtown Tourny, how much will that help?
to tell you the truth I knew little about this team until there recent tourny's, they are playing well and beating good teams so of course they have my attention!

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 17/05/11, 11:23 am

Small difference, but Sting West actually beat FWFC Potts 6-0.

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jgomezceiinc 17/05/11, 12:37 pm

aTmAg wrote:Polaris beat Sting 1-0 this weekend, not 3-0 (which is the recorded score for a forfeit). I highly doubt Polaris could beat Sting 3-0 unless there was a lot of injuries or something. In fact, on Sat the two teams tied 1-1 when Sting wasn't dealing with a key injury and missing players.

Yes it was a forefit, due to the cowtown tourney. And in the 1-0 loss Sting was without their striker. Still a good game. Sting had opportunities but could not finish. Both teams looked good

jgomezceiinc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jgomezceiinc 17/05/11, 12:44 pm

RedBull wrote:
aTmAg wrote:It should be noted, that the records indicate that Sting West Okeefe lost to Polaris during the regular season. However, that is because Sting forfeited that game in order to play in the Cowtown (in which they also appeared in the finals). For some reason, that game is marked as being in the future (June 2nd), but that is because they just picked a date. Time machines have yet not been invented.

Or perhaps that would be the results based on the results from last weekend cheers cheers cheers

Not likely, but you never know

jgomezceiinc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/11, 12:03 am

The top 3 are still tight(Webb, FCD Premier, and Rowdies) Webb has never beaten Rowdies, Rowdies haven't beaten FCD the last 3 times...loosing 2 times and tieing 1 time, and FCD has lost everytime they play Webb! Yes but I dont see Rowdies or FCDP getting beat by Waco Lady Blast or taking a tie with Samba like Webb has.

The 4-6 rankings are just as muddy(Glotz, Fever, and DT South) all being about equal and not pulling away from the other, but all a notch below the top 3. I would drop Fever and add Dynamo in here.

No one is talking about Dynamo, but I believe they got most of the Stavou players....maybe not the different makers(they went to FCD), but there depth should be very good! Good team should be in the top 6

Where is TFC Elite? My 2 cents, If you take the better players off the TFC teams the rest of the TFC teams may dissolve due to being less competitive.Probably wont see to much of this team.

Teams that are rising:
Waco Blast(maybe maybe not...how many DT South guests made a differance) Just one. Will improve by playing the better teams.Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by tmcc 19/05/11, 01:41 am

1v1 phenom wrote:

The top 3 are still tight(Webb, FCD Premier, and Rowdies) Webb has never beaten Rowdies, Rowdies haven't beaten FCD the last 3 times...loosing 2 times and tieing 1 time, and FCD has lost everytime they play Webb! Yes but I dont see Rowdies or FCDP getting beat by Waco Lady Blast or taking a tie with Samba like Webb has.

The 4-6 rankings are just as muddy(Glotz, Fever, and DT South) all being about equal and not pulling away from the other, but all a notch below the top 3. I would drop Fever and add Dynamo in here.

No one is talking about Dynamo, but I believe they got most of the Stavou players....maybe not the different makers(they went to FCD), but there depth should be very good! Good team should be in the top 6

Where is TFC Elite? My 2 cents, If you take the better players off the TFC teams the rest of the TFC teams may dissolve due to being less competitive.Probably wont see to much of this team.

Teams that are rising:
Waco Blast(maybe maybe not...how many DT South guests made a differance) Just one. Will improve by playing the better teams.Time will tell.

1v1,

Just curious as to why you would drop Fever? They tied Glotz twice and beat them once in their last three match ups. And, Fever also beat DT South just a month or two ago.
tmcc
tmcc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : Sometimes, when you mess with the bull, you get the horns!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/11, 09:06 am

tmcc wrote:
1v1,

Just curious as to why you would drop Fever? They tied Glotz twice and beat them once in their last three match ups. And, Fever also beat DT South just a month or two ago.

Dynamo has also tied Glotz the past couple of times they played but has hasent beaten them. Dynamo has beaten Kat I know that it was awhile back but its the same Dynamo girls plus Stav girls now.

DT South also loss to Solar-East at the end of last year. DT South is up and down.

Dynamo beat Fever the last time yall played I think it was a Plano Tourny. Should be a good game when your teams play each other again.

Moving Dynamo up is just what I think your teams are very close. As always we have to play the games thats what makes it so much fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by SdadX2 19/05/11, 05:26 pm

1v1 phenom wrote:

The top 3 are still tight(Webb, FCD Premier, and Rowdies) Webb has never beaten Rowdies, Rowdies haven't beaten FCD the last 3 times...loosing 2 times and tieing 1 time, and FCD has lost everytime they play Webb! Yes but I dont see Rowdies or FCDP getting beat by Waco Lady Blast or taking a tie with Samba like Webb has. I guess you could say you don't see FCD beating Webb either...since it hasn't happened. At least I don't recall in the Spring it happening, including the last time with the newest FCD additionsThe 4-6 rankings are just as muddy(Glotz, Fever, and DT South) all being about equal and not pulling away from the other, but all a notch below the top 3. I would drop Fever and add Dynamo in here.

Teams that are rising:

SdadX2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next