North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Futsal Leagues - upcoming Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Futsal Leagues - upcoming

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Futsal Leagues - upcoming Empty Futsal Leagues - upcoming

Post by hooper 11/07/11, 09:15 am

Can anyone provide information on upcoming futsal leagues?

hooper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Futsal Leagues - upcoming Empty Re: Futsal Leagues - upcoming

Post by Guest 11/07/11, 09:50 am

hooper wrote:Can anyone provide information on upcoming futsal leagues?

Sports plex has started the second summer session already, but still might except new teams.

Back to top Go down

Post by hooper 11/07/11, 10:10 am

Thank you, I looked they don't seem to have a league for 00s, guess not enough teams.

hooper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/07/11, 11:03 am

hooper wrote:Thank you, I looked they don't seem to have a league for 00s, guess not enough teams.

SMU has posted a futsol tournament at the end of july. I have found the older and more physical players become the small futsol courst become very physical games. the games become more of who can clobber who the most! you may want to rent a futsol field and bring in teams for friendlies so that you can have little more coaches control to make sure you get the outcome your looking for possession touches in close space and build up.

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 11/07/11, 11:08 am

totalsoccer wrote:
hooper wrote:Thank you, I looked they don't seem to have a league for 00s, guess not enough teams.

SMU has posted a futsol tournament at the end of july. I have found the older and more physical players become the small futsol courst become very physical games. the games become more of who can clobber who the most! you may want to rent a futsol field and bring in teams for friendlies so that you can have little more coaches control to make sure you get the outcome your looking for possession touches in close space and build up.

The small field does no justice for the DD's. Girls who look good with futsol have a very hrd time on the larger fields. Just Say'in!!!!!
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/07/11, 11:14 am

turftoe9 wrote:
totalsoccer wrote:

The small field does no justice for the DD's. Girls who look good with futsol have a very hrd time on the larger fields. Just Say'in!!!!!

Agree! but a good controled futsol game vs freinds under the control of the coaches can be beneficial. Great training tool that cannot be left out of developement just like 3v3.to much of only one thing i agree players need not focus on just one. BALANCE is needed when developing the force Luke!

Back to top Go down

Post by hooper 11/07/11, 11:19 am

our girls have been extremely successful playing futsal, and it has translated on the big field. They also do small sided tournaments, and are well rounded. They have been pounded on physically by less talented players, and have learned to react accordingly making them even tougher. I disagree that girls that do well in futsal struggle on the big field!

hooper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/07/11, 11:23 am

hooper wrote:our girls have been extremely successful playing futsal, and it has translated on the big field. They also do small sided tournaments, and are well rounded. They have been pounded on physically by less talented players, and have learned to react accordingly making them even tougher. I disagree that girls that do well in futsal struggle on the big field!

I will say that futsol has been a major factor in my DD success on any field, We really try to play Futsol and 3v3 just not as regular as we did when we were younger!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/07/11, 11:25 am

like stated before we really try to create a more controled game when playing futsol more used as training sessions in the summer and winter vs friendlies.

Back to top Go down

Post by hooper 11/07/11, 11:29 am

Exactly, we do this for extra touches and training. All I asked was for upcoming leagues, simple question. Did not want debate or opinions

hooper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 11/07/11, 11:30 am

totalsoccer wrote:like stated before we really try to create a more controled game when playing futsol more used as training sessions in the summer and winter vs friendlies.

I have seen both indoor & futsol girls, I wil say that the bigger slower girls do better in this than on a bigger field outdoors where it matters. I have seen girls that I thought were good disappear when Select comes around!
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/07/11, 11:36 am

hooper wrote:Exactly, we do this for extra touches and training. All I asked was for upcoming leagues, simple question. Did not want debate or opinions

okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/07/11, 11:38 am

turftoe9 wrote:
totalsoccer wrote:like stated before we really try to create a more controled game when playing futsol more used as training sessions in the summer and winter vs friendlies.

I have seen both indoor & futsol girls, I wil say that the bigger slower girls do better in this than on a bigger field outdoors where it matters. I have seen girls that I thought were good disappear when Select comes around!

to much focus in one area can work against a player.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 11/07/11, 11:38 am

No justice!? Turf put the drink down my friend. Futsal is how the rest of the world plays indoor. Have your 03 do skills on a smooth surface with the low bouce ball and see how much better her touch and control gets.
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/07/11, 11:39 am

bigheadpena wrote:No justice!? Turf put the drink down my friend. Futsal is how the rest of the world plays indoor. Have your 03 do skills on a smooth surface with the low bouce ball and see how much better her touch and control gets.

Thanks pena, i agree

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 11/07/11, 11:44 am

bigheadpena wrote:No justice!? Turf put the drink down my friend. Futsal is how the rest of the world plays indoor. Have your 03 do skills on a smooth surface with the low bouce ball and see how much better her touch and control gets.

That's what i'm sayin I'd rather have her play on a rough surface and learn to control the ball than play on a flat surface!! And it is not how the rest of the world plays. most of the world makes thier own balls to play with!
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by hooper 11/07/11, 11:53 am

I concur!

hooper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 11/07/11, 12:04 pm

Ok let's take a baseball player and teach him how to hit by using a golf ball. Once he gets that down what's gonna happen if you pitch a baseball? Same thing applies the speed of play in a futsal game is much faster than outdoor or turf indoor. And I know how important speed of play is in your camp. Develope kids 1v1, dribbbling and handeling, speed of play, and soft touches first is how the rest of the world develpoes their players. But you know to each their own. I wish I would of started my DDs that way from the beginning.
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hooper 11/07/11, 12:06 pm

i concur with bighead, not toe.

hooper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobos 11/07/11, 12:08 pm

turftoe9 wrote:

That's what i'm sayin I'd rather have her play on a rough surface and learn to control the ball than play on a flat surface!! And it is not how the rest of the world plays. most of the world makes thier own balls to play with!

Futsal isn't about playing on a smooth surface or a rough surface, it about quickness with the ball and the ability to think quickly. Futsal definitely improves the skill of the player, i love it and highly recommend it to all players looking to improve their footwork and technical ability.
Lobos
Lobos
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 11/07/11, 12:14 pm

But I do need to add that some kind of balance is needed. Train and develope individual skills on the smooth surface and mix in some outdoor possesion and passing. But any good player can pick up on the passing and possesion pretty quickly. Tring to teach touches, dribbling and 1v1 later on in a kids development may not be so easy. Just my opinion don't want any trouble.
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 11/07/11, 12:18 pm

bigheadpena wrote:But I do need to add that some kind of balance is needed. Train and develope individual skills on the smooth surface and mix in some outdoor possesion and passing. But any good player can pick up on the passing and possesion pretty quickly. Tring to teach touches, dribbling and 1v1 later on in a kids development may not be so easy. Just my opinion don't want any trouble.

But you have it BUDDY!!! bom bom bom

By the way, my DD Loved playing with your DD. She is going to hate having to spank her in the fall!!
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 11/07/11, 12:39 pm

LOL! Well I highly doubt mine will play with anyone this fall. We're currrently in the Global Futbol Training lab brewing up some sick 1v1 madness! The two that left will probably just do skills and guest play here and there.......then we ll unleash two pair of tiny hurricane feet on the 03 soccer community!
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 11/07/11, 12:42 pm

bigheadpena wrote:LOL! Well I highly doubt mine will play with anyone this fall. We're currrently in the Global Futbol Training lab brewing up some sick 1v1 madness! The two that left will probably just do skills and guest play here and there.......then we ll unleash two pair of tiny hurricane feet on the 03 soccer community!

Your DD's skills are already sick!! Can't wait to see what she is going to do later on! cheers cheers cheers
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by DTXN23 12/07/11, 02:29 am

turftoe9 wrote:

Turf put the drink & the smoke down. I can't belive you said "thats not how the rest of the world plays" I can tell you never played the sport, you were probably a tennis player or something! Have you even ever youtubed the word "fustal"? WRONG!!! Thats exactly how the rest of the world plays guy. The US is just too old fashioned and dislexic to realize its own short comings, so it might take time for them to see the difference in how Brazil, Spain, Argentina, etc develope their players. The proof is in the pudding man! You watched the Brazil vs US wmns world cup gm, skill is the true beauty of this sport and the essence is in possession. US womans just had more heart. Enough said. Bk to the point, you look at the greatest players known to time, where they are from, and what they have accomplished. Lets take for example Marta 5, time FIFA womans player of the yr. An ICON in wmns soccer by right! She is the woman's version of Pele, Zidane, Ronaldhino, Ronaldo, C. Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Raul, etc but you're the type of person who would put her under Mia Ham because she won more world cups. Now seriously put the smoke and the drink down son!!!!!! Before you tell us how Donovan is better than Kaka.

Twisted Evil

DTXN23
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next