North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'03 Division Outlook - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

'03 Division Outlook

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

'03 Division Outlook - Page 3 Empty Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by jj4mel 08/11/12, 02:05 pm

Who's DM Question

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flygirl 08/11/12, 02:11 pm

jj4mel wrote:Who's DM Question

According to wikipedia it is a Defensive Midfielder as it relates to soccer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DM
flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 08/11/12, 02:21 pm

Must be the moderator. He seems smart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_May_(computer_scientist)

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/11/12, 02:24 pm

TruthSerum wrote:

AG has an 01 team has been relegated to D2.

This is a very misleading statement about her '01 team. You make it sound like she took a team with D1 talent and they have underperformed with her as the coach. That couldn't be farther from the truth.

The '01 team didn't even exist three months before U11 QT, yet she pulled together a group who at the time were mostly D3 level talent, and managed to qualify for the D1 supergroup. You wouldn't have found a single person out there who would've told you they expected the team to finish top 10 at U11. In fact, many would've told you that they would've expected the team to get relegated to D3 after U11 - which didn't happen.

My DD's team has played this team 5 or 6 times in the past 18 months, and I have seen significant skill development and tactical improvement in this team over that time.

I can't and won't speak to the progression (or lack thereof) of her '99 and '00 teams, but her '01 team has show significant development under her guidance over the past 18 months.

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 08/11/12, 02:49 pm

flygirl wrote:

Fly girl u got a lot to learn. Lol
He's a coach!

My exgirlfriend was a DM....always getting too much attention at the bar. Maybe that's why we're not together anymore Sad
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by flygirl 08/11/12, 03:24 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:
flygirl wrote:

He's a coach!

My exgirlfriend was a DM....always getting too much attention at the bar. Maybe that's why we're not together anymore Sad

Are you sure its not Depeche Mode? "people are people" was an awesome song. if you're an 80s child...
flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 08/11/12, 03:31 pm

flygirl wrote:
SolarPower00 wrote:
flygirl wrote:

He's a coach!

Are you sure its not Depeche Mode? "people are people" was an awesome song. if you're an 80s child...

Personal Jesus, Enjoy the Silence and Master & Servent.

Depeche Mode 101 was my favorite cassette tape!! cheers

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSerum 08/11/12, 03:42 pm

TruthSerum wrote:
2ddgotskillz wrote:Its going to take Dallas Texans and Sting to bring in some of there top coaches at this age to be able to compete with SRSA. Why would i take my dd "If i know shes a top 20 player in 03'"to a medium coach, when i can bring her to AS at SRSA an i know she is getting the best training over there. Until then i think this age group will remain the same. Imo course.

Hopefully with Sting bringing her in that it will keep the girls together and she is great coach and i think she will attract some top players.
You were on a role until you tried to compare AG to AS. To make the suggestion is to be really uninformed.

Don't believe what you read in bios. Here is a simple test using the forum ole timers. Randomly select and pm 10 parents from the 98, 99 and 00 forums and ask the following.

1. Do you or did you have a child playing in LHGCL D1 while A. Gutierrez was coaching in the division. If the answer is yes then assure them of their secrecy and ask the following questions

2. What is ur opinion on her teams style of play (kick ball or possesion? Behavior on the field (dirty/cheap, hard, soft)? How many players on her team get on the field (does she use the bench or are they roster fillers)? How do her players do once they leave? Do others think of her as a developer? Is there any skill work at her practices?

Don't report back to the forum just keep what you find to yourself and your family.

AG had a 98 team that was relegated to D2 and non of those girls made Sting ECNL.

AG has a 99 team that was relegated to D2 (then repromoted to D1 because 5 teams went to ECNL). Only 3 girls made ECNL.

AG has an 00 that by lhgcl yearly standing is mediocre.

Getting the 03s is Sting saying this is your last shot to prove yourself. Or they giving up on her altogether. Her reputation precedes her. Ask around.
I will amend the above statement regarding Sting AG '01 because BWgophers says that the Sting AG '01 team which finished tied for 19th in D1 and was relegated to D2 instead of D3 on goal differential last season is playing better this year and in 7th place in D2. They were relegated but AG should get credit for getting them that far.

Please try the anonymous PM that way you dont know if it is a Sting supporter or non supporter that is giving you their opinion.

TruthSerum
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSerum 08/11/12, 03:49 pm

ddsgotgame wrote:
TruthSerum wrote:
2ddgotskillz wrote:Its going to take Dallas Texans and Sting to bring in some of there top coaches at this age to be able to compete with SRSA. Why would i take my dd "If i know shes a top 20 player in 03'"to a medium coach, when i can bring her to AS at SRSA an i know she is getting the best training over there. Until then i think this age group will remain the same. Imo course.

Hopefully with Sting bringing her in that it will keep the girls together and she is great coach and i think she will attract some top players.
You were on a role until you tried to compare AG to AS. To make the suggestion is to be really uninformed.

Don't believe what you read in bios. Here is a simple test using the forum ole timers. Randomly select and pm 10 parents from the 98, 99 and 00 forums and ask the following.

1. Do you or did you have a child playing in LHGCL D1 while A. Gutierrez was coaching in the division. If the answer is yes then assure them of their secrecy and ask the following questions

2. What is ur opinion on her teams style of play (kick ball or possesion? Behavior on the field (dirty/cheap, hard, soft)? How many players on her team get on the field (does she use the bench or are they roster fillers)? How do her players do once they leave? Do others think of her as a developer? Is there any skill work at her practices?

Don't report back to the forum just keep what you find to yourself and your family.

AG had a 98 team that was relegated to D2 and non of those girls made Sting ECNL.

AG has a 99 team that was relegated to D2 (then repromoted to D1 because 5 teams went to ECNL). Only 3 girls made ECNL.

AG has an 00 that by lhgcl yearly standing is mediocre.

Getting the 03s is Sting saying this is your last shot to prove yourself. Or they giving up on her altogether. Her reputation precedes her. Ask around.

DM - is that you? Back to your old tricks?
Dang folks - A new coach is mentioned and it takes less than three hours for anonymous new posters to try to totally assassinate them.

I note that AS is three spots above AG on this link.
http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Level=Regional&Gender=Girls&Age=13&Region=3&State=

Thanks for p*ssing on my flowers. Evil or Very Mad
Thanks I never thought to look at the gotsoccer ranking. That is good news. She is in prime position to take over the '00 ECNL team then right?

TruthSerum
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 08/11/12, 04:48 pm

Tier 1

SRSA - contrary to uninformed - Depeche Mode (DM) moves another young talented team for AS to coach. Best of the best, no competition in age group, can't really say much more than that. Not sure where the 'bait and switch' rumor came from, highly doubt that AS lets anyone take this group but him.

Tier 2

DTS - look to combine top girls with Dallas teams. SB will try to counter AS. Should be another good team for Texans, or can the bring some of the Sting SS players 'possibly looking'

FCD East - couple of key addition with JH will make this the clear "top FCD" team. Stud forward tandem.

Sting M - will continue to emerge as top team! Must add to roster numbers in
preparation to select, this is key to their success.

LP - bottom team to this tier. Could poach a couple of former Sting S players that live in FM. Going to continue to be the top team for club. A few LP teams to pull from if there is a need in the future?

Tier 3

FCD Premier - even though holds premier in name, will be considered FCD "B" team. Can they keep top forward from leaving? If not, that is a huge loss.

Solar Chelsea - with rumored 30 players training with SRSA team. The only question to be seen is who will AS assign to coach this up and coming team? Should be another top 10 team for club.

Tier 4 - Indys and Beyond - trying to hold what they have together until QT
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The truth must be told 08/11/12, 04:59 pm

Oh Bumpy, I'm so sorry the used car salesman did not let you in on the juicy gossip he shares with your peers. Let me guess, he has told you that your DD is one of the top 6? 8? HAHA!! Do you know how many parents have heard that line from the '00 team and the '03s?

Fact is, Colvin will be taking the SRSA top team and Ray will be taking the SRSA 2nd team. Why else would Ray be sticking around working for free? DUH!!

Lets also not forget, the coach's DD will be playing up once select comes around. Not on the SRSA team.

Before you try to argue my post, I would suggest you speak to AS personally and get the facts.

The truth must be told
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by The truth must be told 08/11/12, 05:25 pm

You know what Bumpy??? Better yet, why not just come on out from the multiple avatars and state who you are and where your DD plays? Going through and looking at ALL your posts, it is obvious that you avoid that point of who you are.

However, seeing how you seem to support posts by SRSA parents (JJ4MEL, goodfornuthin, lostntexas, etc, etc, etc,we could really go on forever)We can assume you are a strong SRSA supporter and probably a parent. I would even venture to say you are a coach.

William Cartwright
My DD's play for LP '00 & '02

Your turn!

The truth must be told
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by flygirl 08/11/12, 05:40 pm

The truth must be told wrote:You know what Bumpy??? Better yet, why not just come on out from the multiple avatars and state who you are and where your DD plays? Going through and looking at ALL your posts, it is obvious that you avoid that point of who you are.

However, seeing how you seem to support posts by SRSA parents (JJ4MEL, goodfornuthin, lostntexas, etc, etc, etc,we could really go on forever)We can assume you are a strong SRSA supporter and probably a parent. I would even venture to say you are a coach.

William Cartwright

Your turn!

Forgive me for asking, but how is it that a parent of LP 00s and 02s is so in tuned with the workings and coaches of SRSA 03?

Signed: I prefer not to be identified (It is good security to keep information private on a public forum - that is common knowledge and also what you should be teaching your DDs - especially your teenage DD - with very simple searches, anyone could now find out who you are, where you work, where you live who your DDs are etc.. I would suggest you delete your name as you never know who is on this FREE / PUBLIC forum).
flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by YRUH8N 08/11/12, 06:07 pm

He can't now because you quoted his post. Even if he deletes his name, it will still show up in your post. I guess you'd have to delete if from your post too.

YRUH8N
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by flygirl 08/11/12, 06:15 pm

YRUH8N wrote:He can't now because you quoted his post. Even if he deletes his name, it will still show up in your post. I guess you'd have to delete if from your post too.

I will if he edits-if not, well, he's an idiot

Of course, could it be that William Cartwright is not who he says and is the famous American TV and film director - or the founder of the Progressive Liberal Party (since its political season?) - or the basketball star, or a bonanza character???
flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 08/11/12, 07:26 pm

Or, we could just sit back and ignore it. Honestly, who cares. SRSA is the machine and will Rock LHGCL for years to come. No matter who DM hands the team over to. Plain and simple. Last I heard AS was taking the team. Until I hear otherwise from reliable sources from the team, I will continue believing that.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 08/11/12, 10:15 pm

The truth must be told wrote:You know what Bumpy??? Better yet, why not just come on out from the multiple avatars and state who you are and where your DD plays? Going through and looking at ALL your posts, it is obvious that you avoid that point of who you are.

William Cartwright

Your turn!

So have you really been waiting online for hours for an answer, now the waiting game is over…

Where to start? Truth or dare I ask my myself? Well I take dare, I dare to answer the Truth.

First and foremost, for you to call quality coaches a "used car salesmen" puts you right in the disgruntled, your daughter couldn't make it Tier3 to Tier4 Group. Yeah, I said it. affraid

Secondly, if MC took the team I could care less. SRSA is still cream of the crop and the team to beat. Fact, not opinion. My multi-posts of stats and tables, well speak for themselves.

You lace your opinions with serious issues and a disgruntled behavior that lean towards being a 'forum outcast', we are on this very public forum to laugh, giggle, antagonize, inspire, praise and toss ideas/opinions around for fellow soccer crazy parents, with nothing better to do than read the Sunday Funnies (which comes everyday for us) - to view at their leisure and comment if they wish. At times bombs are dropped, feelings are hurt and sometimes hidden identities are 'found out'. Sucks to be them…not to day my friend. Not today…

If my DD played for SRSA I wouldn't tell you if she did, if she played for the blue or 'red machine' - guess what? I wouldn't tell you because it doesn't matter where she plays, it doesn't who I comment on or praise. The facts I put forth are just facts and they speak for themselves, the commentary is well at times provocative to to spark dialogue, it's fun, that is why since the Dallas Morning News/TurfMonster days I have read and commented. I post when I want, on the topics I want…my favorite post of all time is congratulating SolarPower00 in their new avatar, kapow baby now that’s an avatar even my husband would be proud of…As for you saying I hide behind multiple avatars, you don't even know what one is, we hide behind usernames. scratch scratch Avatar: an electronic image that represents and is manipulated by a computer user. Hence all the square pictures above our username/screen name. You do know what a square is right? scratch 4 equal sides, anyway I digress.

Take a step back, comment if you wish but there is no need to call anyone out, we all hide behind a username/screen names (not to be confused with an avatar) -- that is the mystery, the fun, the game if you wish? It wouldn't be the same if you were known William 'Bill' Cartwright, that isn't any fun being the old washed up Chicago Bull player with DDs that play soccer in Dallas, Texas - now is it?

If you want to know so bad who is taking over SRSA, then you call AS yourself big guy: http://dallassolar.net/coaches.php?id=17 contact information is located here. I bet he will answer all your questions and if your DD has what it takes I am sure he can ensure you she is between 6-8 on a regular basis…

Now back to Season 7 of the Housewives of Orange County, that Slade is 'fine like wine'. Meeeeoooow….tootles my new friend.

May the 'Truth" be with you.
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 09/11/12, 12:21 am

Professional post Bumpy. Nice work.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by outonthelimb 09/11/12, 08:51 am

...Out stands up and picks up the mic that Bumpy just slammed to the floor...

Ummm, excuse me Sir or Madam. I did a quick google search this morning and found that the same website you went to get your definition of Avatar (which was partially amended) also used avatar in an example sentence.

-----------
: an electronic image that represents and is manipulated by a computer user (as in a computer game)

Examples of Avatar

She has come to be regarded as an avatar of charity and concern for the poor.
She chose a penguin as her personal avatar in the chat room.
-----------

I think Mr. Cartwright was partially correct in his usage. Yahoo also commonly calls the pictures next to your user name as your personal avatar as well as just an example. People hide behind the combination of username and avatar or username and picture or just username.

....Out places the microphone on the stand and hastily walks away and braces for the impending bomb....
outonthelimb
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by flygirl 09/11/12, 09:22 am

outonthelimb wrote:...Out stands up and picks up the mic that Bumpy just slammed to the floor...

Ummm, excuse me Sir or Madam. I did a quick google search this morning and found that the same website you went to get your definition of Avatar (which was partially amended) also used avatar in an example sentence.

-----------
: an electronic image that represents and is manipulated by a computer user (as in a computer game)

Examples of Avatar

She has come to be regarded as an avatar of charity and concern for the poor.
She chose a penguin as her personal avatar in the chat room.
-----------

I think Mr. Cartwright was partially correct in his usage. Yahoo also commonly calls the pictures next to your user name as your personal avatar as well as just an example. People hide behind the combination of username and avatar or username and picture or just username.

....Out places the microphone on the stand and hastily walks away and braces for the impending bomb....

I stand to be corrected as well. And it kept me up tossing an turning last night, so here it goes.

Bill Cartwright was never a character on Bonanza, it was Ben, Little Joe and Hoss.

So, that leaves me with (what seems to be the consensus) the former Bulls star as the genesis of your name. Maybe, since you are being creative and all, you can update your picture with a photo. Here is a step by step to guide you:

1. Go to Google
2. Enter in your name
3. Click on "images" at the top in the black bar
4. find an image you like and drag it to your desk top
5. Now, go back to txsoccer.net
6. Log in under which ever user name you wish to update with this photo
7. Click profile
8. Choose / Click avatar from the new menu bar
9. Click "choose file"
10. Navigate to your desktop where you dragged your photo
11. Select the photo then click "Choose"
12. Click "save" at the bottom of the page

You can also choose a signature to complete your profile, so people are not confused by your user name "The truth must be told". My suggestion would be:

William Cartwright

I hope this helps. Best of luck and thank you for being so truthful and forthright.

flygirl
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 09/11/12, 09:32 am

I am a marine and quickly jump onto the lame attempt of a grenade and save my fellow unit from the English major juggernaut, or quick to grammatically correct the rest of us poster known as Out...

I stand corrected - Avatar/Username/Screen name - per Out are all the same thing.

Out - do you have any worth while comments on the Tiers? Or do we have to wait for your next Sting game recap that seems to always say: could a, would a, should a, if we would have or by design we are...?

No bombs today, just the facts my 'forum friend'. I love you
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 09/11/12, 11:09 am

Looks like I picked a bad week to actually work and not log on. Well actually I didn't really miss anything new. We've got the traditional SRSA is the greatest academy team to ever be assembled in NTX (hard to argue anyone in the 03 group is really making much progress towards closing the gap). We have random rumors of a team imploding and then we have my favorite the random charge that a coach has multiple screen names/avatars and is really just carrying on conversations with himself at times (who knows if true but pretty freaking funny and sad if true).

I did enjoy the speeches about screen names and avatars.

Here's my prediction for this age group. Right now there is SRSA and then 8 pretty even teams. By the time qualifying comes around I think you will have enough movement that there will be 2 teams that will raise their level of play to at least challenge SRSA. Which teams will it be, I have no idea. From all the games I've watched this past year there is a ton of talent out there and here in the next few years they will all find themselves and shazam we will have multiple stud teams at this age group. Plus if what truth indicates is true and the coaches dd will play up in select then that will change things quite a bit as well.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by outonthelimb 09/11/12, 11:20 am

Lol....smh. Nice try but not today person....not today. You'll have to wait for my next recap but I wouldn't hold my breath while doing it.

Checking / correcting your "facts" has become a sport for me. It's quite fun and I think you are having fun with it as well so it's all good.

Here's another one for the day. I've never corrected anyone's grammar or spelling on the forum. My grammar is quite poor at times and autocorrect sometimes has a field day with my texts and post so I wouldn't dare. Go back and check your "fact" it wasn't your grammar I was correcting.

Darn drone attacks....
outonthelimb
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by outonthelimb 09/11/12, 11:25 am

GrandTXSoccer wrote:Looks like I picked a bad week to actually work and not log on. Well actually I didn't really miss anything new. We've got the traditional SRSA is the greatest academy team to ever be assembled in NTX (hard to argue anyone in the 03 group is really making much progress towards closing the gap). We have random rumors of a team imploding and then we have my favorite the random charge that a coach has multiple screen names/avatars and is really just carrying on conversations with himself at times (who knows if true but pretty freaking funny and sad if true).

Here's my prediction for this age group. Right now there is SRSA and then 8 pretty even teams. By the time qualifying comes around I think you will have enough movement that there will be 2 teams that will raise their level of play to at least challenge SRSA. Which teams will it be, I have no idea. From all the games I've watched this past year there is a ton of talent out there and here in the next few years they will all find themselves and shazam we will have multiple stud teams at this age group. Plus if what truth indicates is true and the coaches dd will play up in select then that will change things quite a bit as well.

Is this even possible the 1st year of select. I "thought" that a u11 player had to play their u11 season within their age group.

Honest question...no hidden agendas or grammar corrections while hiding behind my Bears Avatar/username.
outonthelimb
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 09/11/12, 11:37 am

outonthelimb wrote:
GrandTXSoccer wrote:Looks like I picked a bad week to actually work and not log on. Well actually I didn't really miss anything new. We've got the traditional SRSA is the greatest academy team to ever be assembled in NTX (hard to argue anyone in the 03 group is really making much progress towards closing the gap). We have random rumors of a team imploding and then we have my favorite the random charge that a coach has multiple screen names/avatars and is really just carrying on conversations with himself at times (who knows if true but pretty freaking funny and sad if true).

Is this even possible the 1st year of select. I "thought" that a u11 player had to play their u11 season within their age group.

Honest question...no hidden agendas or grammar corrections while hiding behind my Bears Avatar/username.

I have to agree with Out Suspect Laughing My understanding of the system is that you have to play your age group the first year of select.

I know it is only one sentence, but I have read at least 3x to ensure no errors. Please be write.
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ddsinsoccer 09/11/12, 11:44 am

It is possible to play up the 1st year of Select. As long as the player is of age to go Select, then they may play up. My 98 played up with a 97 team her 1st year. Of course that was a while ago but I don't think it has changed.
2ddsinsoccer
2ddsinsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next