North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks? - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks? - Page 4 Empty Re: Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks?

Post by FieldofDreams 14/11/12, 12:13 pm

Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:
We may hear we play up to get our girls better comp. to prepare them for the speed of the game etc. etc. but there is a double edge swored as well. There can also be "we play up to avoid others", "we are buying time", "we want to keep our current status". We may never get the truth as to why they Solar Ken plays up. Out of respect, we can only RESPECT what has been told to us regardless if others don't get to play them before select.

...and again, unless your DD is playing for Solar Kennington, why do you care what their reason is???

The only people that should care about Solar Kennington playing up are the Solar Kenn families and the Solar Kenn opponents.

In both cases, I would want to be sure that playing up and/or playing against boys provided an appropriate level of competition that fosters good development for both teams. Beyond that, anyone who gives a crap is just someone with a fragile ego.

If my DD plays on a top 5 team, whats wrong with wanting to play the best all the time?? Our DDs know where they stand without the parents telling them. Seriously?? Liar. So, you are saying your DDs know who the top teams are and where they are all ranked?? drunken For example RASE has no business playing 04s. My DD played goalie for them and we had to go find another team to play on in order for her to get any action! Solar needs to be playing the top 04s. Playing Silver division in 03 is a cop out. They need to play DTS, DTN, LA, Spirit, etc. Is there anyone on here that thinks that Solar is at RASE's level? No one else wants to say it so I will, Solar is in a rude awakening once they start playing the top 04s.

and who made you the CPO - Chief Playing Officer - of Solar? Cop-out of what??? Why do we need to play top '04s and be compared at the "RASE level"... whatever that supposedly is? This fall, no one from Solar has commented on rankings or playing at a Rase level. Gee... someone mentioned earlier- Beat Rosales. Tied Scott. There's others, but drawing a blank. Oh, beat RASE last Spring, but we won't bring that up. Old news.

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks? - Page 4 Empty Re: Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks?

Post by go99 14/11/12, 12:17 pm

but if you don't play the 04's people are going to say you are ducking, they are going to say you lost a step. They are going to rank you low. Don't defend it, don't respond, just ignore it.

FYI there was a solar defender that pointed out you tied scott and beat rosales as a defense to being below those teams.

Now don't get me wrong, I personally could care less what solar K does. But remeber RASE/Dalglish took heat for awhile from playing up in silver and then gold. Comes with the territory so just ignore it.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FieldofDreams 14/11/12, 12:17 pm

Eliza466 wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:
We may hear we play up to get our girls better comp. to prepare them for the speed of the game etc. etc. but there is a double edge swored as well. There can also be "we play up to avoid others", "we are buying time", "we want to keep our current status". We may never get the truth as to why they Solar Ken plays up. Out of respect, we can only RESPECT what has been told to us regardless if others don't get to play them before select.

...and again, unless your DD is playing for Solar Kennington, why do you care what their reason is???

The only people that should care about Solar Kennington playing up are the Solar Kenn families and the Solar Kenn opponents.

In both cases, I would want to be sure that playing up and/or playing against boys provided an appropriate level of competition that fosters good development for both teams. Beyond that, anyone who gives a crap is just someone with a fragile ego.

If my DD plays on a top 5 team, whats wrong with wanting to play the best all the time?? Our DDs know where they stand without the parents telling them. For example RASE has no business playing 04s. My DD played goalie for them and we had to go find another team to play on in order for her to get any action! Solar needs to be playing the top 04s. Playing Silver division in 03 is a cop out. They need to play DTS, DTN, LA, Spirit, etc. Is there anyone on here that thinks that Solar is at RASE's level? No one else wants to say it so I will, Solar is in a rude awakening once they start playing the top 04s.

Ok Nocrying, you tell us how it is! Don't hold back! Or better yet, tell a little girl that she is not good at soccer, that's what you're saying by stating they are in for a rude awakening. Right? Have some class!! Solar parents have not once come on here bragging so what was that attack for? Disgruntled parent? What?

Crying or Very sad Very disgruntled. Been trhough some change recently? Sad

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 14/11/12, 12:21 pm

NoCrying, I'm still curious. Who are you associated with now?
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 14/11/12, 12:21 pm

FieldofDreams wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

If my DD plays on a top 5 team, whats wrong with wanting to play the best all the time?? Our DDs know where they stand without the parents telling them. Seriously?? Liar. So, you are saying your DDs know who the top teams are and where they are all ranked?? drunken For example RASE has no business playing 04s. My DD played goalie for them and we had to go find another team to play on in order for her to get any action! Solar needs to be playing the top 04s. Playing Silver division in 03 is a cop out. They need to play DTS, DTN, LA, Spirit, etc. Is there anyone on here that thinks that Solar is at RASE's level? No one else wants to say it so I will, Solar is in a rude awakening once they start playing the top 04s.

and who made you the CPO - Chief Playing Officer - of Solar? Cop-out of what??? Why do we need to play top '04s and be compared at the "RASE level"... whatever that supposedly is? This fall, no one from Solar has commented on rankings or playing at a Rase level. Gee... someone mentioned earlier- Beat Rosales. Tied Scott. There's others, but drawing a blank. Oh, beat RASE last Spring, but we won't bring that up. Old news.

Fair enough, just read my own comment and also laughed. Very Happy RASE is its own machine. Should I take the CPO comment as a nomination?? If you beat RASE last spring, congratulations. Wouldn't you love to do it again? Aren't you driven by competition? cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futboldude 14/11/12, 12:21 pm

Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

If my DD plays on a top 5 team, whats wrong with wanting to play the best all the time?? Our DDs know where they stand without the parents telling them. For example RASE has no business playing 04s. My DD played goalie for them and we had to go find another team to play on in order for her to get any action! Solar needs to be playing the top 04s. Playing Silver division in 03 is a cop out. They need to play DTS, DTN, LA, Spirit, etc. Is there anyone on here that thinks that Solar is at RASE's level? No one else wants to say it so I will, Solar is in a rude awakening once they start playing the top 04s.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Most parents in North Texas don't care about their rankings! Let me repeat that. Most parents don't care about their rankings! Rankings are just for fun. Just because the LP parents get so worked up about them doesn't mean everyone else does. I can assure you that most teams have a different mentality and the parents are focused on developing skills, not being ranked first in 8 year old soccer rankings. If LP RASE wants to come on here and pound their chest, gloat, put down other teams, and talk trash, then go right ahead. All of North Texas is used to it. It's been going on for years and it never stops so apparently their coach doesn't mind. It's really sad. Remember that these are 8 year old girls. You, as a parent, are not actually on the team. So, I'm not sure why you feel the need to get so cocky and be the soccer bully. Oh thats right, you are the same guy that said he didn't care if his daughter is having fun. It's all about being ranked #1 for you.

But let's look at a few facts. Is RASE the best team? Yes, but LP is the only club in the 04 age group to form a superteam so far. LP had to build 15 teams in the 04 age group and funnel all of the best players to LW. They also recruited way more than any other team. What RASE should do is send out thank you cards to all of the other academy coaches in North Texas that actually developed the RASE players. Almost every club in North Texas has had a great player get recruited to RASE. You should start by sending a gift basket to Arturo. You got half of his Texans team and they have made a huge difference to both RASE and Dalglish. Most clubs consider it silly and pointless to build superteams at the age of 7. But hey, if that's what you want to do then more power to you. But let's not get on a message board and start calling out other teams.

For example, look at the Texans. If they wanted to build a superteam with players from DT Scott, DT South, Deleon, and DT North, they would be pretty hard to beat. Same with Sting and many others. Some teams barely have enough players to form a roster and they give RASE and Daglish a run for their money on a regular basis. Those are coaches that are actually developing who they have, not just recruiting the best players in the league. Texas Spirit, Odyssey, Keegan, Barnes, DT Scott, DT North, DT South, Solar etc. Those are the coaches that deserve a pat on the back.

My suggestion to RASE is to set up a meeting with SRSA 03 and let them teach you how to win with class. They do not come on the board and call out other teams and minimize the performance of other 8 year old teams. They let their play on the field do all of their talking.

Now, please excuse me while I send these threads to Deadspin so that all of the normal people out in the world can see just how ridiculous and over the top a few RASE parents can be about being ranked first in 8 year old girls soccer.

futboldude
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/11/12, 12:23 pm

and who made you the CPO - Chief Playing Officer - of Solar? Cop-out of what??? Why do we need to play top '04s and be compared at the "RASE level"... whatever that supposedly is? This fall, no one from Solar has commented on rankings or playing at a Rase level. Gee... someone mentioned earlier- Beat Rosales. Tied Scott. There's others, but drawing a blank. Oh, beat RASE last Spring, but we won't bring that up. Old news.[/quote]

But you just did bring it up scratch . Still living on the glory of a yr old game won on pk's. lol. Now see thats the Solar we all know and love. You guys should have "we beat RASE" shirts made up. "one time a long time ago" written in really small letters on the back.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FieldofDreams 14/11/12, 12:23 pm

bwgophers wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
and to be clear, the last time i saw Solar, they were a darn good team. I honestly think they are dodging the top 04s. is it really wrong to say that?? Man, now yall got me feeling guilty!!! Mad

If all you said was "I honestly think they are dodging the top '04's, and IMO that will come back to haunt them." then you would have been simply expressing an opinion and it would have been fine.

...but that's not what you said. You said it was a "cop out" that they were playing '03 Silver and they "need" to play the other top '04 teams, "and does anyone really think they are at RASE's level", and "they will be in for a rude awakening"...

All of those express a level of emotion that suggests that it really bothers you that they aren't playing other '04 teams. That's where you run into problems IMO.

Thank-you BWG, for taking NC's comment the way others did. Definitely sounds disgruntled towards Solar. Not feeling welcome?lol!

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 14/11/12, 12:24 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:NoCrying, I'm still curious. Who are you associated with now?

we are a phone call away from LP. We had a chance to play for a couple different LP teams and came away very impressed with the whole 04 system they got going.

we are also practicing with a club in the Garland area.

Why?
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FieldofDreams 14/11/12, 12:33 pm

go99 wrote:

Last edited by FieldofDreams on 14/11/12, 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/11/12, 12:33 pm

futboldude wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Most parents in North Texas don't care about their rankings! Let me repeat that. Most parents don't care about their rankings! Rankings are just for fun. Just because the LP parents get so worked up about them doesn't mean everyone else does. I can assure you that most teams have a different mentality and the parents are focused on developing skills, not being ranked first in 8 year old soccer rankings. If LP RASE wants to come on here and pound their chest, gloat, put down other teams, and talk trash, then go right ahead. All of North Texas is used to it. It's been going on for years and it never stops so apparently their coach doesn't mind. It's really sad. Remember that these are 8 year old girls. You, as a parent, are not actually on the team. So, I'm not sure why you feel the need to get so cocky and be the soccer bully. Oh thats right, you are the same guy that said he didn't care if his daughter is having fun. It's all about being ranked #1 for you.

But let's look at a few facts. Is RASE the best team? Yes, but LP is the only club in the 04 age group to form a superteam so far. LP had to build 15 teams in the 04 age group and funnel all of the best players to LW. They also recruited way more than any other team. What RASE should do is send out thank you cards to all of the other academy coaches in North Texas that actually developed the RASE players. Almost every club in North Texas has had a great player get recruited to RASE. You should start by sending a gift basket to Arturo. You got half of his Texans team and they have made a huge difference to both RASE and Dalglish. Most clubs consider it silly and pointless to build superteams at the age of 7. But hey, if that's what you want to do then more power to you. But let's not get on a message board and start calling out other teams.

For example, look at the Texans. If they wanted to build a superteam with players from DT Scott, DT South, Deleon, and DT North, they would be pretty hard to beat. Same with Sting and many others. Some teams barely have enough players to form a roster and they give RASE and Daglish a run for their money on a regular basis. Those are coaches that are actually developing who they have, not just recruiting the best players in the league. Texas Spirit, Odyssey, Keegan, Barnes, DT Scott, DT North, DT South, Solar etc. Those are the coaches that deserve a pat on the back.

My suggestion to RASE is to set up a meeting with SRSA 03 and let them teach you how to win with class. They do not come on the board and call out other teams and minimize the performance of other 8 year old teams. They let their play on the field do all of their talking.

Now, please excuse me while I send these threads to Deadspin so that all of the normal people out in the world can see just how ridiculous and over the top a few RASE parents can be about being ranked first in 8 year old girls soccer.

Here we go. Nobody from rase bashed any team. I don't believe any of the posters were even from RASE. You don't care about rankings but won't just stop talking about it. Then you talk about bashing teams by doing a little bashing yourself. Seems a little hypocritical and holding onto some dormant LP RASE issues that just shot to the forefront. How long you been holding that post in? Look again and search out the RASE bashers. I have seen me and no bashing. I have always thought it was a good team in the past and no idea what they are now or who is even on the team anymore. I do understand the posters because RASE recieved the same sort of criticisms in fact a little coming from the solar camp at the time.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/11/12, 12:37 pm

FieldofDreams wrote:
go99 wrote:

But you just did bring it up scratch . Still living on the glory of a yr old game won on pk's. lol. Now see thats the Solar we all know and love. You guys should have "we beat RASE" shirts made up. "one time a long time ago" written in really small letters on the back.

Hey, why not bring it up? Y'all got us going again!! We've been very quiet and enjoying a fun and productive season with our DDs, but then comments surfacing about falling apart, avoiding teams, copping out of tournaments, leagues, etc. Seriously, everyone cares so much about where, when, how, who Solar is playing.. just a friendly reminder, we're still around.cheers[/quote]

"YA'LL"? you mean 04 posters. You assume it was all RASE because you have RASE issues and you assume wrong. It's other 04 teams and parents and probably the ones who want to take a shot at you. I do miss you guys posting though. You are a lively tempermental bunch
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 14/11/12, 12:40 pm

I'm just curious which "Top 04" you are with now? Surely anyone who can come on here and spew their "opinions" about other teams that they clearly know nothing about can let us all know who they are associated with now. So let's get it all out in the open. We're waiting.......
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FieldofDreams 14/11/12, 12:40 pm

go99 wrote:

But you just did bring it up scratch . Still living on the glory of a yr old game won on pk's. lol. Now see thats the Solar we all know and love. You guys should have "we beat RASE" shirts made up. "one time a long time ago" written in really small letters on the back.[/quote]

Hey, why not bring it up? Y'all got us going again!! We've been very quiet and enjoying a fun and productive season with our DDs, but then comments surfacing about falling apart, avoiding teams, copping out of tournaments, leagues, etc. Seriously, everyone cares so much about where, when, how, who Solar is playing.. just a friendly reminder, we're still around.cheers

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 14/11/12, 12:41 pm

futboldude wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Wow- Ill take a crack at it. Were you just born yesterday or did you just step out your glass world???? Call it what want, we all enjoy the rankings. Ive been through the DT system and some with LP. LP could build 2-3 super teams. DT could get MAYBE 1 together. Rosales, Deleon, LW, Kenn are all good coaches. Whats wrong with recruitting? Ive been at the soccer fields in the past after a game and have had coaches come up to me and invite my DD to play for them. Whats wrong with that? I might go check it out. So? its my responsibility as a parent to provide the best for my daughter. I will use Rosales since you mentioned him. You claim he lost his players to LP. Why did they leave? Can I assume they will return to DT? Roseles produces good players in my opinion. But why did they leave? And you mention he lost more then half?? so it cant just be a couple of disgruntled parents??
Now, when you first started to type this comment, were you trying to build up the DT club?? Cause you sure didnt......
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GinkoBiloba11 14/11/12, 12:45 pm

Nocrying wrote:
futboldude wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Wow- Ill take a crack at it. Were you just born yesterday or did you just step out your glass world???? Call it what want, we all enjoy the rankings. Ive been through the DT system and some with LP. LP could build 2-3 super teams. DT could get MAYBE 1 together. Rosales, Deleon, LW, Kenn are all good coaches. Whats wrong with recruitting? Ive been at the soccer fields in the past after a game and have had coaches come up to me and invite my DD to play for them. Whats wrong with that? I might go check it out. So? its my responsibility as a parent to provide the best for my daughter. I will use Rosales since you mentioned him. You claim he lost his players to LP. Why did they leave? Can I assume they will return to DT? Roseles produces good players in my opinion. But why did they leave? And you mention he lost more then half?? so it cant just be a couple of disgruntled parents??
Now, when you first started to type this comment, were you trying to build up the DT club?? Cause you sure didnt......

Maybe LW gives them candy or ice cream.....
GinkoBiloba11
GinkoBiloba11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 14/11/12, 12:48 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:I'm just curious which "Top 04" you are with now? Surely anyone who can come on here and spew their "opinions" about other teams that they clearly know nothing about can let us all know who they are associated with now. So let's get it all out in the open. We're waiting.......

You make it seem that Im hiding behind something. My comments are real. They are not sugar coated.

My daughter was fulltime goalie for RASE in Fall. We played for DT DeLeon formally known as the GREAT TBG. You must be new to the forum. Everyone knows that. She is tryingout got FC Dallas East.

Cant give you my social cause I owe some back child support... cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/11/12, 12:49 pm

cookies actually.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 14/11/12, 12:51 pm

GinkoBiloba11 wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
futboldude wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:

Maybe LW gives them candy or ice cream.....

shhhhh.... cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/11/12, 12:51 pm

you should bring your DD out to practice. Justin Beiber is going to be passing them out
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by FieldofDreams 14/11/12, 12:53 pm

go99 wrote:
FieldofDreams wrote:
go99 wrote:

Hey, why not bring it up? Y'all got us going again!! We've been very quiet and enjoying a fun and productive season with our DDs, but then comments surfacing about falling apart, avoiding teams, copping out of tournaments, leagues, etc. Seriously, everyone cares so much about where, when, how, who Solar is playing.. just a friendly reminder, we're still around.cheers

"YA'LL"? you mean 04 posters. You assume it was all RASE because you have RASE issues and you assume wrong. It's other 04 teams and parents and probably the ones who want to take a shot at you. I do miss you guys posting though. You are a lively tempermental bunch
[/quote]

Apologies for earlier edits and multiple postings in the same thread... network crashed (or hijacked by LP Laughing). Seriously, we have no issues with RASE players or parents, and I'll stop there. Personally respect the way the girls play the game and how much heart they have towards the game.

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 14/11/12, 12:56 pm

Wow you made up a whole new log in just to bash LP ?

Only club to form a super team? UMM DT Rowdies?? I know they are DT Scott now but the core of girls are still there. (several are old LW players recruited away)

And please dont get even put Dalglish in there with your negative post. We like the top teams, playing them makes us better. I always try to compliment the other teams.

And saying LW does nothing but recruit is a joke. What is he supposed to do when another player wants to look at LP? Tell them no thanks? Really? I know of several players that have moved from club to club, DT has new players Solar K has new players. Im sure every season most teams have an influx of players.

Why dont you go ask all the parents why they left? Maybe because they had their daughters best interest at heart and felt LP was where they should be? (which is what most parents do, whether it be LP, DT, Solar, Spirit, doesnt matter as long as you are doing what YOU think is best for your kid)

When you say all LW does is recruit, its a slap at all the girls that have been there for a lont time, and yes there are a bunch.

Go pick on someone else, or better yet just dont post.

WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mtorres 14/11/12, 12:57 pm

Nocrying wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:I'm just curious which "Top 04" you are with now? Surely anyone who can come on here and spew their "opinions" about other teams that they clearly know nothing about can let us all know who they are associated with now. So let's get it all out in the open. We're waiting.......

You make it seem that Im hiding behind something. My comments are real. They are not sugar coated.

My daughter was fulltime goalie for RASE in Fall. We played for DT DeLeon formally known as the GREAT TBG. You must be new to the forum. Everyone knows that. She is tryingout got FC Dallas East.

The good old TBG days. Shout out to the OLD OG TBG parents and players. There were LOTS of them.
mtorres
mtorres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 14/11/12, 12:59 pm

FieldofDreams wrote:
go99 wrote:
FieldofDreams wrote:
go99 wrote:

Apologies for earlier edits and multiple postings in the same thread... network crashed (or hijacked by LP Laughing). Seriously, we have no issues with RASE players or parents, and I'll stop there. Personally respect the way the girls play the game and how much heart they have towards the game.[/quote]

great Wednesday thread EVERYONE!!!! these are the kinds of threads that got my hooked couple years ago. we owe it to our teams!!! Now, who is going to be the taddle-tale and tell the coaches on us..... cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 14/11/12, 01:02 pm

I wasn't curious about where you had played before...........good luck with FC Dallas East. And what tournaments are they playing in?
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FieldofDreams 14/11/12, 01:04 pm

Nocrying wrote:

Lot of team-hopping, hugh? bounce By choice or not? If you spent more time and energy in staying with a particular team more than one season, and less time bashing Solar and others, then maybe you'd see the true value in girl's soccer.

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next