North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 02-21-13 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 02-21-13

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 02-21-13 Empty '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 02-21-13

Post by Guest 21/02/13, 06:43 am

Current Rankings include game results from 10/21/12 through PRESENT

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 02-21-13 05_fbr10

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 02-21-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 02-21-13

Post by SouthlakeDad 21/02/13, 11:02 am

When will newly formed teams start to show in the rankings? Not all PTCL S teams are on the list, for example.
SouthlakeDad
SouthlakeDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 21/02/13, 11:37 am

SouthlakeDad wrote:When will newly formed teams start to show in the rankings? Not all PTCL S teams are on the list, for example.
3 games history required...
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by homiethesoccerman 21/02/13, 01:13 pm

Hi There BW,

Minor correction on the FC Dallas East Blue and Red teams. The Blue team is the same from last season ie. #30. The Red Team Has only Played 2-league games Together in CFBAL. Just an FYI. Thanks for all your effort you put into this!!

homiethesoccerman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jogabonito 21/02/13, 02:00 pm

Reina moving on up!!
jogabonito
jogabonito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/02/13, 03:39 pm

homiethesoccerman wrote:Hi There BW,

Minor correction on the FC Dallas East Blue and Red teams. The Blue team is the same from last season ie. #30. The Red Team Has only Played 2-league games Together in CFBAL. Just an FYI. Thanks for all your effort you put into this!!

O.K. Thanks for the info! I'll get it corrected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli45 22/02/13, 11:07 am

jogabonito wrote:Reina moving on up!!

Has Reina played any of the top 20 teams? If not how are they 11? Last season PrimeTime didn't have any of the top teams, and I don't remember seeing them in any of the tourney's playing any top teams. LP Heighway moved down to 18, and all they play is top teams.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jogabonito 22/02/13, 12:01 pm

Balotelli45 wrote:

Has Reina played any of the top 20 teams? If not how are they 11? Last season PrimeTime didn't have any of the top teams, and I don't remember seeing them in any of the tourney's playing any top teams. LP Heighway moved down to 18, and all they play is top teams.

I should have known this was coming...
Proud to see our girls moving up from about 30th last year to where we are now. Simple(I thought),But I will go ahead and bite:

Has Reina played any of the top 20 teams? Yes, a few.

If not how are they 11? I know the rankings have been explained multiple times so I hope you understand them by now.

Last season PrimeTime didn't have any of the top teams, - Correct, we have moved to CFBAL this season.

and I don't remember seeing them in any of the tourney's playing any top teams. - We played multiple tournaments and you're right we didn’t get to play many top teams. We're still developing as a team and have a short roster. 9v9 or 8v8 was out of the question for us.

LP Heighway moved down to 18, and all they play is top teams. – They moved down because they have not won any games against the top teams lately. They are taking a different approach and play only the top teams. I can't wait for the day our girls are ready for the top teams, but I am not ashamed to admit that we weren’t ready this season. We shall see where next season takes us!!

And where are you playing? With what team? And why?
jogabonito
jogabonito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 22/02/13, 01:05 pm

Balotelli45 wrote:

Sting East Gray were #17 when they played them the first week of CFBAL and Reina won that 7-0 with 4 shots hitting the post and 2 disallowed offside goals so I think they showed at least the bottom half of the 20 they are here to play. They have won the last four tournaments and went undefeated in PT Gold last season. They might not be #11, They might only be #17ish but where would you like to place them? #40 to make yourself feel better?

Losing to top teams isn't an indicator of strength. If you stepped in the ring with the top 5 boxers in the world and each time got beaten into a coma with a couple of punches, does that make you the #6 boxer in the world? Anybody can get their tale beaten but you have to win or tie a few here and there to show you are providing some competition. Highway are a good team and most definitely better than #18 but these rankings are mathematically based. If you're complaining about the prejudice of math, you probably have other issues than coming across as a bit whiney.

Actually, I see from your previous posts that you're a Fever 05 parent (or unnaturally obsessed with them) so that explains your anguish with Reina and all things Liverpool.

Last edited by the7wolf on 22/02/13, 01:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli45 22/02/13, 01:12 pm

the7wolf wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:

Sting East Gray were #17 when they played them the first week of CFBAL and Reina won that 7-0 with 4 shots hitting the post and 2 disallowed offside goals so I think they showed at least the bottom half of the 20 they are here to play. They have won the last four tournaments and went undefeated in PT Gold last season. They might not be #11, They might only be #17ish but where would you like to place them? #40 to make yourself feel better?

Losing to top teams isn't an indicator of strength. If you stepped in the ring with the top 5 boxers in the world and each time got beaten into a coma with a couple of punches, does that make you the #6 boxer in the world? Anybody can get their tale beaten but you have to win or tie a few here and there to show you are providing some competition. Highway are a good team but these rankings are mathematically based. If you're complaining about the prejudice of math, you probably have other issues than coming across as a bit whiney.

Disclaimer - all comments below are in the spirit of fun, and just because I like arguing sports(Even if this is 8yr old soccer). I am not saying your team isn't good or anything like that or anything disparaging about your kids or coach.

With that out of the way.

First I would like to say, thank you for biting!

The only top 20 team you have beaten is #20, and I have a feeling that team will continue to move down because they have lost a few players, and will need time to Gel.

Not only have you not beaten another top 20 team. You haven't even played one recently.

My issue is how you can be ranked as a top team, if you don't play any, and definitely have not beaten any.

Some of the teams below you,have played and have beaten teams above you.

You might be right that I am not sure how the rankings work. Even though BW has posted the criteria a bunch of times.

BTW, from a marketing standpoint, and maybe confidence and development the direction your team is taking is brilliant. You can post on your website that you were 1st and undefeated in a bunch of tourneys and leagues without playing anybody(I saw that 29-0 win against that rec team) and now you are ranked #11 without actually playing anyone....Brilliant

Last note...it is good to have a few teams from the Fort Worth part of the Metroplex in the top 20. I just thought from a rankings stadnpoint LP Heighway would be above you guys since they have played some close games against top competition.

I am with Fever. We are playing PT Silver U9. We wanted the 9v9 experience, and at that time CFBAL didn't have a 9v9 league. Not sure we would have played in it anyway, because those fields are huge. I know this means we will continue to drop in the rankings since we won't play any U8 comp until tourney season.

Have a great weekend!!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 22/02/13, 01:20 pm

Balotelli45 wrote:
the7wolf wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:

Losing to top teams isn't an indicator of strength. If you stepped in the ring with the top 5 boxers in the world and each time got beaten into a coma with a couple of punches, does that make you the #6 boxer in the world? Anybody can get their tale beaten but you have to win or tie a few here and there to show you are providing some competition. Highway are a good team but these rankings are mathematically based. If you're complaining about the prejudice of math, you probably have other issues than coming across as a bit whiney.

Disclaimer - all comments below are in the spirit of fun, and just because I like arguing sports(Even if this is 8yr old soccer). I am not saying your team isn't good or anything like that or anything disparaging about your kids or coach.

The only top 20 team you have beaten is #20, and I have a feeling that team will continue to move down because they have lost a few players, and will need time to Gel.

Not only have you not beaten another top 20 team. You haven't even played one recently.

My issue is how you can be ranked as a top team, if you don't play any, and definitely have not beaten any.

You might be right that I am not sure how the rankings work. Even though BW has posted the criteria a bunch of times.

BTW, from a marketing standpoint, and maybe confidence and development the direction your team is taking is brilliant. You can post on your website that you were 1st and undefeated in a bunch of tourneys and leagues without playing anybody(I saw that 29-0 win against that rec team) and now you are ranked #11 without actually playing anyone....Brilliant

Last note...it is good to have a few teams from the Fort Worth part of the Metroplex in the top 20. I just thought from a rankings stadnpoint LP Heighway would be above you guys since they have played some close games against top competition.

I am with Fever. We are playing PT Silver U9. We wanted the 9v9 experience, and at that time CFBAL didn't have a 9v9 league. Not sure we would have played in it anyway, because those fields are huge. I know this means we will continue to drop in the rankings since we won't play any U8 comp until tourney season.

Have a great weekend!!

So, in conclusion, your actual point is why are Fever ranked below Reina? I've forgotten all the teams in the top #15 you've beaten in the last few months also!

I'm sure by the end of the season when we've lost every other game (because as your parents will tell anybody who will listen with disturbing frequency, we're such a bad team with a terrible coach at a useless club, etc.) you'll be vindicated and Fever will be listed as #1 and we'll be #44 or something.

Keep trolling and good luck with those parents. I'd sooner trust a field mouse with a viper.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/02/13, 02:28 pm

bwgophers wrote:Current Rankings include game results from 10/21/12 through PRESENT

Does anybody know how the seeding for 2016 LH qualification tournament work for this age group?

Will it be close to what BWG projects in his/her FBR rankings?

How far back does LH go to take team records into account? U-7, U-6, U-5?

Would a team that is not listed in the T-30 be at a distinct disadvantage come time for QT in 2016?

What tournaments should a new yet to be formed consider playing in order to improve their seeding for the 2016 QT?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 22/02/13, 02:51 pm

the7wolf wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:
the7wolf wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:

Have a great weekend!!

So, in conclusion, your actual point is why are Fever ranked below Reina? I've forgotten all the teams in the top #15 you've beaten in the last few months also!

I'm sure by the end of the season when we've lost every other game (because as your parents will tell anybody who will listen with disturbing frequency, we're such a bad team with a terrible coach at a useless club, etc.) you'll be vindicated and Fever will be listed as #1 and we'll be #44 or something.

Keep trolling and good luck with those parents. I'd sooner trust a field mouse with a viper.

And this is why I love it when the rankings come out. Luckily, none of the parents or coaches on these forums are very competitive. It is always interesting to see how the seasons shake out. For those teams in the top 20 who are playing in different leagues/different divisions, it'll just make the tournaments that much more interesting.

You guys should probably hug it out and hope that your teams play each other as soon as the opportunity presents itself.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli45 22/02/13, 02:54 pm

the7wolf wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:
the7wolf wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:

Have a great weekend!!

No. 1 This has nothing to do with the LP as a whole, so don't try to make it about some Liverpool hate thing.

This is about how LP Reina is ranked 11, when they only played 1 team in the top 20.

This is not about a dislike of you(I think you are the coach). I don't even know you.

Or even about Fever being better than LP Reina. We haven't played in over a year, and both our rosters are completely different.

This also is not about Fever being #1. Since we have played a lot of the top 20 recently, I think where we are is just fine.

I guess the only reason you are talking about our parents is that a few of them used to play for you.

No need to take this so personal.

Have a great weekend!!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Omg 22/02/13, 03:16 pm

the7wolf wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:
jogabonito wrote:
Reina moving on up!!

Have a great weekend!!

So let me get this right!! Your with fever but yet concerned where LP Heighway, and Fever are ranked?? To me that seems you have an issue with Reina personally but your not man enough to reach down and grab the sack you have to say that right? I think it's funny how credit is never given at this age cause parents like you have to tear apart and make something big out of it! Who gives a dam where one team is ranked, whether is against you or for you.

You go on by saying fever pulled out of cfbal cause y'all wanted the 9v9 experience ,last time I checked CFBL has a 9v9 now please correct me if I'm wrong.But to say your playing pt cause the fields are smaller are your serious!! The soccer field gets bigger the older the girls get right? Thought so,with that being said #1 to me that seems like an excuse to play your top so 20 teams that you talk so highly about ,which I look back at y'all's record from fall you didn't win to many of the games,again correct me if I'm wrong. #2 How can your team get better if its one sided game, when the other team you are playing has more shot on goals and you guys are playing defense for the most part of the game?

Omg
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 22/02/13, 03:23 pm

kickballrules wrote:
bwgophers wrote:Current Rankings include game results from 10/21/12 through PRESENT

Does anybody know how the seeding for 2016 LH qualification tournament work for this age group?

Will it be close to what BWG projects in his/her FBR rankings?

How far back does LH go to take team records into account? U-7, U-6, U-5?

Would a team that is not listed in the T-30 be at a distinct disadvantage come time for QT in 2016?

What tournaments should a new yet to be formed consider playing in order to improve their seeding for the 2016 QT?

Thanks!

LH won't worry about any rankings until about 3 months prior to seeding but yep, the FBR rankings in the run up to select pretty much get it right 95% of the time.

I've seen teams not even form until Jan or Feb then qualify for LH 6 months later.

Just play where you're comfortable and competing. If you mostly win every game, take a step up. Contrary to some belief systems, playing the best teams only makes you better if you're truly competing to some degree in the games. Having to pack the goal to prevent a blowout isn't competing. Never having possession in the opposing teams half is not competing.

Don't worry about being #1 or even #10. The top 20 or 30 is a fine place to be.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli45 22/02/13, 04:21 pm

Omg wrote:the7wolf wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:
jogabonito wrote:
Reina moving on up!!

Have a great weekend!!

So let me get this right!! Your with fever but yet concerned where LP Heighway, and Fever are ranked?? To me that seems you have an issue with Reina personally but your not man enough to reach down and grab the sack you have to say that right? I think it's funny how credit is never given at this age cause parents like you have to tear apart and make something big out of it! Who gives a dam where one team is ranked, whether is against you or for you.

You go on by saying fever pulled out of cfbal cause y'all wanted the 9v9 experience ,last time I checked CFBL has a 9v9 now please correct me if I'm wrong.But to say your playing pt cause the fields are smaller are your serious!! The soccer field gets bigger the older the girls get right? Thought so,with that being said #1 to me that seems like an excuse to play your top so 20 teams that you talk so highly about ,which I look back at y'all's record from fall you didn't win to many of the games,again correct me if I'm wrong. #2 How can your team get better if its one sided game, when the other team you are playing has more shot on goals and you guys are playing defense for the most part of the game?

Wow... that's an interesting take. I don't think you read all my post.

We pulled out before the CFBAL 9v9 was created. And actually we have been getting shots in U9. There have been alot of people complaining about 8 year olds playing on the 11v11 field. The 9v9 at PT is bigger than what we have been playing but not 11v11 size.We haven't scored yet..But that will come.

In hindsight I wish we played the SatU8 9v9 league that SDL had. But it's too late for that.

It's not about LP Heighway. I could have mentioned the Cosmos or D'Feeters and made the same point. All 3 of those teams have beaten top teams.

and about our record... We have beat a couple of the top 15 teams, but lost most. The point was we played them, and for most of the games were competitive,

Once again..this is for argument sake. The rankings go out for exactly this reason. so us parents, and I guess coaches in this case can argue. They don't mean anything at this age...But since I was bored I threw out the bait. Isn't that what forums are for.

If I had a personal issue with anyone, trust me I would make it known.

I didn't tear anyone apart.

Now OMG...I find your comments about my sack classless. If you want to discuss my "sack" You can find me at any Fever 05 game. I am the black guy who always is wearing Fever gear. So... Who are you???

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 22/02/13, 04:24 pm

Balotelli45 wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:
jogabonito wrote:
Reina moving on up!!

Have a great weekend!!

We pulled out before the CFBAL 9v9 was created. And actually we have been getting shots in U9. There have been alot of people complaining about 8 year olds playing on the 11v11 field. The 9v9 at PT is bigger than what we have been playing but not 11v11 size.We haven't scored yet..But that will come.

In hindsight I wish we played the SatU8 9v9 league that SDL had. But it's too late for that.

It's not about LP Heighway. I could have mentioned the Cosmos or D'Feeters and made the same point. All 3 of those teams have beaten top teams.

and about our record... We have beat a couple of the top 15 teams, but lost most. The point was we played them, and for most of the games were competitive,

Once again..this is for argument sake. The rankings go out for exactly this reason. so us parents, and I guess coaches in this case can argue. They don't mean anything at this age...But since I was bored I threw out the bait. Isn't that what forums are for.

Now OMG...I find your comments about my sack classless. If you want to discuss my "sack" You can find me at any Fever 05 game. I am the black guy who always is wearing Fever gear. So... Who are you???

Not being racist but the black people at Fever are nice, it's those white people that are the problem!

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli45 22/02/13, 04:50 pm

the7wolf wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:
jogabonito wrote:
Reina moving on up!!

Have a great weekend!!

Not being racist but the black people at Fever are nice, it's those white people that are the problem!

I am nice. I haven't said anything mean. I argue this the same way I argue Man City is better than Man United. Even if their record doesn't support it. LOL. This is all in fun. As I said before I have no issue with anyone.

I think we take this stuff too personally. I love sports and am competitive.The fact that we have a forum to discuss 8 year old soccer, with rankings is crazy. Smile

Whenever our teams play it should be a good game. If Reina wins, you win. I will shake hands and move on.

I actually want to see you guys play Sting North in a couple of weeks. It should be a good game. They have some tough kids, and move the ball well Not sure if their roster changed since the move from AE. My daughter loves watching other teams play.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Omg 22/02/13, 05:01 pm

Balotelli45 wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:
jogabonito wrote:
Reina moving on up!!

Have a great weekend!!

First and foremost thanks for biting!!
Oh I know who you are trust me,I have been to one of y'all's practice and all you did was run every club in the ground more lp and Tristan then anyone. That's when I knew that fever wasn't the club for me. I will be sure to let Constance know how you represent the club.
And as far as your sack I'm not worried about it I'm just saying its a personal attack to Renia you have cause I have heard come out of your mouth and so has someone else, thats why I said tell truth and don't beat around the bush!

Omg
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli45 22/02/13, 06:15 pm

Omg wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:
jogabonito wrote:
Reina moving on up!!

Have a great weekend!!

First and foremost thanks for biting!!
Oh I know who you are trust me,I have been to one of y'all's practice and all you did was run every club in the ground more lp and Tristan then anyone. That's when I knew that fever wasn't the club for me. I will be sure to let Constance know how you represent the club.
And as far as your sack I'm not worried about it I'm just saying its a personal attack to Renia you have cause I have heard come out of your mouth and so has someone else, thats why I said tell truth and don't beat around the bush!

Touche!

You have found me out. I am guilty of the crime of badmouthing LFCA.

I have no clue when this event happened. Besides the 2 kids from Reina that currently play with us I have only met 2 others. I guess you are the manager.

This will be my last post on this topic. I have no personal feelings at all toward your team.

At some point our teams will see it each other on the pitch. and you know what will happen......the girls from both teams will have fun and play soccer.

If you need to say anything further on the subject you know who I am and where to find me.

Have a good weekend.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jogabonito 22/02/13, 06:32 pm

I am the manager. Not really sure who OMG is at this point. We do look forward to playing you guys and some of the other top 20!! Til then good luck to your team!
jogabonito
jogabonito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli45 22/02/13, 06:35 pm

jogabonito wrote:I am the manager. Not really sure who OMG is at this point. We do look forward to playing you guys and some of the other top 20!! Til then good luck to your team!

Good luck to you as well!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideways 25/02/13, 05:04 pm

What is the next tournament that all the top teams going to be in?

Sideways
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 25/02/13, 05:18 pm

Last year this tourney had a great turnout for '05s - Legends Invitational Soccer Tournament May 17 - 19 2013

http://www.liverpoolfcamerica.com/page/show/316694-tournaments

Also several teams are making the road trip to Tulsa for the Lexus Cup in April 12-14th - http://www.tschurricane.com/tulsacup/index_E.html
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next