North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Legends Tournament Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Legends Tournament

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Legends Tournament Empty Legends Tournament

Post by Guest 16/05/13, 10:58 am

Out of the U9 Flight, which of the games would be good match ups to watch. I will be in town for work and plan on trying to get by to see. I am familiar with Kingwood and plan to catch at least one of theirs.

Back to top Go down

Legends Tournament Empty Re: Legends Tournament

Post by Guest 16/05/13, 11:16 am

Dalglish or RASE 04 who are both playing up. Alternatively, Pride/Aztecs should be a good match-up.

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 16/05/13, 11:26 am

Any of the U9 gold matches look good. Most of these games outside of a couple will be played at Lake Park. You will have to go to another park in Lewisville to catch RASE '04 which is the best '04 team in the area.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 16/05/13, 02:29 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:Any of the U9 gold matches look good. Most of these games outside of a couple will be played at Lake Park. You will have to go to another park in Lewisville to catch RASE '04 which is the best '04 team in the area.

You mean the WORLD???
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 17/05/13, 10:20 am

It will be interesting to see if a team with a pure roster can win this little tourney. I'm certainly hoping so...stir, stir..

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/05/13, 10:26 am

KnKsDad wrote:It will be interesting to see if a team with a pure roster can win this little tourney. I'm certainly hoping so...stir, stir..

Heard some of y'all's team been practicing at another club!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 17/05/13, 10:29 am

Master Bates wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:It will be interesting to see if a team with a pure roster can win this little tourney. I'm certainly hoping so...stir, stir..

Is that your default response to every post? C'mon Bates, you used to be more original.

Last edited by Soccer Po Boy on 17/05/13, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/05/13, 10:30 am

There we go, I knew it wouldn't be long before the Magnificent Seven got brought up again KKD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/05/13, 10:38 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:

Is that your default response to every post? C'mon Bates, you used to be more original.

It's true

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 17/05/13, 10:45 am

Master Bates wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:

It's true

Thanks for the heads up. Care to let me in on who and where? You can do it via PM. But more to the point, no one else is practicing or playing with us.

Last edited by KnKsDad on 17/05/13, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add the more relevant point)

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 17/05/13, 10:47 am

Cleansheets wrote:
There we go, I knew it wouldn't be long before the Magnificent Seven got brought up again KKD.

Lol. Seriously though, not sure what you mean. Thought that reference was used about something else.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/05/13, 04:23 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

Lol. Seriously though, not sure what you mean. Thought that reference was used about something else.
My bad KKD. The comment was not directed at anyone in particular, just the inside joke about using guest players, hired guns so to speak ie; The Magnificent Seven. That's what I thought you wre refering to.

Back to top Go down

Post by deepblack 17/05/13, 09:19 pm

Do you mean a team with a consistent roster for the full season or just one who manages to get the guess players names on the official roster so they aren't accused of cheating
deepblack
deepblack
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 18/05/13, 11:03 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

My bad KKD. The comment was not directed at anyone in particular, just the inside joke about using guest players, hired guns so to speak ie; The Magnificent Seven. That's what I thought you wre refering to.

Gotcha. No worries. I misunderstood you. Looks like no Return of the Seven this time..from what I could tell, all evenly matched across the board. Maybe another rematch? Now I probably just jinxed the whole thing by saying that!

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 18/05/13, 11:07 pm

deepblack wrote:

Do you mean a team with a consistent roster for the full season or just one who manages to get the guess players names on the official roster so they aren't accused of cheating

Lol. I was meaning the former, but the latter would be a good starting point I guess! But, looks like no controversy so far..

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/13, 08:13 am

KnKsDad wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

Gotcha. No worries. I misunderstood you. Looks like no Return of the Seven this time..from what I could tell, all evenly matched across the board. Maybe another rematch? Now I probably just jinxed the whole thing by saying that!
If we can take care of business against Alliance, yes, I do see a rematch in our future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 19/05/13, 11:29 am

Cleansheets wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

If we can take care of business against Alliance, yes, I do see a rematch in our future.

Piper screwed that bit of wishful thinking up......
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/05/13, 12:26 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

Gotcha. No worries. I misunderstood you. Looks like no Return of the Seven this time..from what I could tell, all evenly matched across the board. Maybe another
rematch? Now I probably just jinxed the whole thing by saying that!

Piper screwed that bit of wishful thinking up......
Same here, Alliance took advantage of that south wind and we couldn't when we had the chance. Maybe next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 19/05/13, 08:49 pm

Congrats to RASE and LP Dalglish for winning both Gold and Silver u10 Division of Liverpool Legends tournament.
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/05/13, 08:10 am

Congrats to Kingwood Alliance for winning U9 Gold. All the teams played great soccer and it was great watching some great soccer.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 20/05/13, 08:14 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
soccerdad1969 wrote:Any of the U9 gold matches look good. Most of these games outside of a couple will be played at Lake Park. You will have to go to another park in Lewisville to catch RASE '04 which is the best '04 team in the area.

You mean the WORLD???

Mo you mean in the entire universe
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/05/13, 08:40 am

Houstondad wrote:Congrats to Kingwood Alliance for winning U9 Gold. All the teams played great soccer and it was great watching some great soccer.
Yes, Kingwood Alliance played very well and quite a talented group of young ladies. Hats off to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by whattheheck 20/05/13, 08:40 am

Houstondad wrote:Congrats to Kingwood Alliance for winning U9 Gold. All the teams played great soccer and it was great watching some great soccer.

A great group of girls and parents on your team! It was nice to face off with new "faces"...and we couldn't have lost to a more classier group of girls! Smile Shout out to your keeper for coming over to my (dd) keeper after the game! Great respect!!
whattheheck
whattheheck
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by all about futbol 20/05/13, 10:45 am

Congrats to LP Beardsley for winning the U9 Silver. You girls played a great tournament.

all about futbol
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Get the Record Straight 20/05/13, 05:21 pm

What were the scores to all the Gold division games. Looks like there were some top teams playing. Piper Pride #7, Spirit North #9, LP Owens #13 , and Sting East Chacon #25.

Get the Record Straight
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next