North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Fees Fees...Yesterday at 01:33 pmAnonymousCoward
Solar 03G East: Coach Simon Annis19/09/21, 07:39 amhjm
Week 2(for most) Matchups17/09/21, 11:31 pmHooper214
ECNL Playoffs16/09/21, 11:53 pmBig Ern
Week 1 Matchups14/09/21, 08:14 amYoQuieroSoccer
Saints SC 0611/09/21, 10:18 pmCoachTan
BVB 10G Green - Looking to Add a Defender11/09/21, 04:43 pmAshlock09
ECNL-RL 2021-2022- Texas League09/09/21, 03:16 pmsmugrr
Manchester SC 07G Albion Player Search08/09/21, 10:48 pmalbionunitedfc@gmail.com
TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - Nov 12-14, 202107/09/21, 01:43 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - Nov. 19-2107/09/21, 01:42 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 3-507/09/21, 01:41 pmU90C
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:47 pmmaxon
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:41 pmmaxon
LC United 06 (Corinth/Denton area) - Need couple of players01/09/21, 10:45 pmLC United
07 ECNL01/09/21, 11:48 amcenTex
BVB 13G Black 31/08/21, 12:14 pmStingHeedum
Solar 09 Castro D1 GCL/NPL looking to add a player!27/08/21, 08:26 amlewi9
Texas ECNL Final Club Standings (2020-21)25/08/21, 09:03 pmHooper214
ECNL RL NTX - TX Spirit/Sting 06 Khoury24/08/21, 02:24 pm06TXSpiritRedNorth
2013 girl’s bvb team24/08/21, 01:45 pmballhawg-15
Gators 13 Boys - One Open Spot23/08/21, 11:12 pmGatorsOfficial
Evolution 08G Megaw - Looking to add players to the roster 23/08/21, 02:13 pmcoachgreggmegaw
FC Dallas Frisco - 13G looking for goalkeeper22/08/21, 03:16 pmcoach77
Open Tryouts Sessions Solar West 07B Martinez21/08/21, 08:23 amGottalovesoccer
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15031 registered users
The newest registered user is Bsunccgrd

Our users have posted a total of 203371 messages in 30798 subjects

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13

Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13 Empty '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13

Post by Guest 13/06/13, 12:51 am

Current Rankings include game results from Feb. 23, 2013 through PRESENT

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13 05_fbr16

Current Inter-Tier Records
'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13 05_int16

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13

Post by Distributor 13/06/13, 07:39 am

Thanks BW.

I'm sure you're waiting for this question, so I'll end your anticipation...
Why did DT South drop so far?  My guess would be that their strength of schedule is hurting them and the teams they've beaten are losing to lower ranked teams.
Are they still in tier 1?

Distributor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 151
Points : 3784
Join date : 2011-11-07

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13

Post by Almost_Human 13/06/13, 07:54 am

Howard Grosser is no longer the coach of Fever United 05.

 Kenneth Penn took over coaching.
Almost_Human
Almost_Human
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 3361
Join date : 2012-07-25

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13

Post by TatonkaBurger 13/06/13, 09:10 am

Distributor wrote:Thanks BW.

I'm sure you're waiting for this question, so I'll end your anticipation...
Why did DT South drop so far?  My guess would be that their strength of schedule is hurting them and the teams they've beaten are losing to lower ranked teams.
Are they still in tier 1?
One big gain (I think related to inaccurate record in last FBR) and two big drops in points in the top 10.  It would be nice to see what the tiers are.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4412
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13

Post by Guest 13/06/13, 09:10 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:
Distributor wrote:Thanks BW.

I'm sure you're waiting for this question, so I'll end your anticipation...
Why did DT South drop so far?  My guess would be that their strength of schedule is hurting them and the teams they've beaten are losing to lower ranked teams.
Are they still in tier 1?


One big gain (I think related to inaccurate record in last FBR) and two big drops in points in the top 10.  It would be nice to see what the tiers are.

Lady Aztecs point climb was due to assigning some tournament results from Memorial Day weekend to the "A" team that should have been assigned to the "B" team.  That was corrected this week, which is the reason for that change (i.e. they shouldn't have dropped in the first place).

The DT South drop is a numbers thing, based on a convergence of about 3 different factors:
- Their win against Lady Aztecs "A" (Tier 2) on 5/26 was reassigned as a win against Lady Aztecs "B" (Tier 5)
- While LFS has been playing good teams close, they have lost a majority of those games, so they actually have a poor WW/WL record.  LFS accounts for 33% of DT South's current opponents (2 out of 6 games against '04's), so when LFS lost 2 games this past weekend, it had a larger than normal impact on DT South's Strength of Schedule.
- Again, since DT South has played a small # of games (6) against '04's in the past 16 weeks, the combination of the two factors above resulted in very large hit to DT South's Strength of Schedule.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13

Post by Cmon_Man 14/06/13, 12:24 am

bwgophers wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Distributor wrote:Thanks BW.

I'm sure you're waiting for this question, so I'll end your anticipation...
Why did DT South drop so far?  My guess would be that their strength of schedule is hurting them and the teams they've beaten are losing to lower ranked teams.
Are they still in tier 1?




One big gain (I think related to inaccurate record in last FBR) and two big drops in points in the top 10.  It would be nice to see what the tiers are.



Lady Aztecs point climb was due to assigning some tournament results from Memorial Day weekend to the "A" team that should have been assigned to the "B" team.  That was corrected this week, which is the reason for that change (i.e. they shouldn't have dropped in the first place).

The DT South drop is a numbers thing, based on a convergence of about 3 different factors:
- Their win against Lady Aztecs "A" (Tier 2) on 5/26 was reassigned as a win against Lady Aztecs "B" (Tier 5)
- While LFS has been playing good teams close, they have lost a majority of those games, so they actually have a poor WW/WL record.  LFS accounts for 33% of DT South's current opponents (2 out of 6 games against '04's), so when LFS lost 2 games this past weekend, it had a larger than normal impact on DT South's Strength of Schedule.
- Again, since DT South has played a small # of games (6) against '04's in the past 16 weeks, the combination of the two factors above resulted in very large hit to DT South's Strength of Schedule.

How about an 06 FBR preview bw?
Cmon_Man
Cmon_Man
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 137
Points : 3192
Join date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13

Post by TatonkaBurger 14/06/13, 11:34 am

Almost_Human wrote:Howard Grosser is no longer the coach of Fever United 05.

 Kenneth Penn took over coaching.





So Penn is now coaching Fever United 05, Grosser has moved and is now coaching Mutiny FC 05, and Celtic FC 05 is apparently no more as most of the team has gone over to LFS.  The most recent rumors are that a team whose name rhymes with Fosmos Flack 05 is no more.  Is this the summer of change? 
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4412
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-12-13

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum