North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Michael Brown Tournament Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Michael Brown Tournament

Go down

Michael Brown Tournament Empty Michael Brown Tournament

Post by Packrabbit 21/01/14, 09:45 pm

Got some local teams getting ready for the spring season. Should be a competitive weekend. Anyone care to make their bold rankings for each bracket?

Girls U14 U14 Girls Gold
N/A: DALLAS TEXANS 00 NORTH (TXN)  
N/A: FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G PREMIER (TXN)  
N/A: MUSTANGS F.C. MUSTANGS 00 NAVY - SPENCE (TXN)  
N/A: STING 01G FLANAGAN (TXN)  
N/A: STING WEST 00G (RICHARDSON) (TXN)  

Girls U14 U14 Girls Gold B
N/A: ANDROMEDA FC 01G (TXN)  
N/A: CLASSSIC ELITE CE 00G (TXS)  
N/A: D'FEETERS 00 PATULEA (TXN)  
N/A: SOLAR CHELSEA 00G GOLD (TXN)  
N/A: STING FERRETTI (TXN)  

Girls U14 U14 Girls Silver
N/A: ACES FUTBOL AFC NORTH 2000 GIRLS (TXN)  
N/A: FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G RED (TXN)  
N/A: FRISCO FUSION 00G (TXN)  
N/A: SPORTING FC 00G RED (TXN)  
N/A: STING WEST 00 (WEST) (TXN)

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Michael Brown Tournament Empty Re: Michael Brown Tournament

Post by BleedFutbol 22/01/14, 02:15 pm

Based on rankings and game history.

Gold A

Sting Flanagan
Sting West
FC Dallas
Dallas Texans
Mustangs Spence

Gold B

Classis Elite
Andromeda 01
D'Feeters
Solar Gold
Sting Ferretti

Silver

Sting West
Sporting FC
FC Dallas
AFC North
Frisco Fusion

Of course, I'm pulling for my team, but I think Sting West Richardson is going to be the undoing.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 23/01/14, 09:14 pm

Futbol, I guess we are the only ones with an educated opinion. I can't give as much credit to the younger squads, but each bracket should be pretty competitive.

Gold A: DTN seems to always play better in the spring.
Sting Richardson
DTN
FCD
Flanagan
Mustangs Spence

Gold B: I can see any of the top 3 finishing 1st in this bracket. I can see Ferretti surprising a few people.
Classic
Solar G
DFeeters
Sting Ferretti
Andromeda

Silver: ???
Sting West
Sporting FC
FC Dallas
AFC North
Frisco Fusion

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BleedFutbol 24/01/14, 10:18 am

Pack, you are correct, we appear to be the only two with an opinion. Kudos to FC Dallas, the brackets seem evenly seeded. Make sure to pack the hand warmers and hot cocoa, it's going to be chilly tonight.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 00scrmom 24/01/14, 10:51 pm

I, for one, admit that off season draws me into soccer hibernation. With the pre spring tournaments in full swing now I foresee the thaw quickly approaching and the others will get drawn out too.

IMO...with Flanagan beating SW Richardson, the 01 team just may take Gold A and same with Andro 01 in Gold B with beating Solar G. My money was on both those 00 teams prior to tonight. In the silver I'm going with sww and sporting in the final with sww taking it.

That's all for now...back to my hole
00scrmom
00scrmom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 25/01/14, 08:45 am

This tournament in particular is a chance to get the sea legs back and try some new things as well. In my mind, the goal is to be ready to play in a few weeks (reestablish timing, see how recovery from the knocks went, try some new things, and get on the same page again). That said, hats off to Andro last night, they are very composed and their quick little forward creates well.

I expect that Classic team to be pretty stout in B. I don't know how match ready everyone truly is, but this one is more for shaking off the rust against quality opponents (IMHO). Of course, we want to win, but finding different combos and such is just as important right now (to me).
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 25/01/14, 01:52 pm

Here's a sympathetic shout out to Sting F on their tournament schedule...

Friday 8:30pm vs Feet
Saturday 8am vs Classic
Saturday 2 pm vs Solar G
Sunday 11 pm vs Andromeda

Somebody dropped the ball- Not sure if any of these teams could be competitive with that of schedule. No way those kids' legs could be ready with this type of weather...

Parents/players- keep your head up!

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 25/01/14, 07:23 pm

Packrabbit wrote:Here's a sympathetic shout out to Sting F on their tournament schedule...

Friday 8:30pm vs Feet
Saturday 8am vs Classic
Saturday 2 pm vs Solar G
Sunday 11 pm vs Andromeda

Somebody dropped the ball- Not sure if any of these teams could be competitive with that of schedule. No way those kids' legs could be ready with this type of weather...

Parents/players- keep your head up!

I second that. I was very impressed with how hard they played the second half today against SG. After a late night/early morning, and down 3-0, those girls played with guts. Good luck tomorrow.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BleedFutbol 27/01/14, 11:42 am

There certainly were some surprises this weekend. Mustangs Spence and Sting West Richardson slightly upset my Gold A bracket predictions. Sting West did not perform as I expected and Mustangs Spence outperformed my expectations. Well done!

Gold B bracket, spot on; while Silver bracket showing similar results to my predictions. Overall great weekend of futbol. Yay team!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCUSA TX 99G 27/01/14, 03:47 pm

Thanks to all the teams for a great weekend of soccer/competition and congrats to Sting West (West) on the bracket win in the Silver bracket. Great game Sunday, it went down to the wire! Definitely fun to be a part of.
FCUSA TX 99G
FCUSA TX 99G
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

http://www.thefootballclubtx.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down