North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Coaches leaving Sting? - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Coaches leaving Sting?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Coaches leaving Sting? - Page 4 Empty Re: Coaches leaving Sting?

Post by aTmAg 19/06/14, 03:20 pm

How would anything he said make me combust? I have nothing to do with DTS.

and, BTW I disagree with the "real training facility" part. Texas Star is a damn nice facility. The fields there are better than where we play most our games.

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccersounder 19/06/14, 03:38 pm

aTmAg wrote:How would anything he said make me combust?  I have nothing to do with DTS.

and, BTW I disagree with the "real training facility" part.  Texas Star is a damn nice facility.  The fields there are better than where we play most our games.

Come on now. Keep up.. The point was that Dallas Texans South potentially having trouble would be the same as Sting West...
soccersounder
soccersounder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 19/06/14, 03:39 pm

It would be the same if the Texans got busted running an illegal gambling ring and started funneling money to pay fines.

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccersounder 19/06/14, 03:51 pm

Like I said yesterday.. Keep your emotions in check Big Guy
soccersounder
soccersounder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccersounder 19/06/14, 03:55 pm

You're just slinging mud. Some might call it libel. Which is a crime in it's self, with a nice little on-line record right here in txsoccer... lol
soccersounder
soccersounder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 19/06/14, 03:56 pm

How have I been emotional? I'm just stating facts. Coaches were screwed under Sting and they left. I'm not a coach, so my salary wasn't effected.

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by fatherofoneplayer 19/06/14, 04:07 pm

aTmAg wrote:How would anything he said make me combust?  I have nothing to do with DTS.

and, BTW I disagree with the "real training facility" part.  Texas Star is a damn nice facility.  The fields there are better than where we play most our games.

Yeah, I struggled with the right term, "real training facility" was all I could come up with. It has nothing to do with the fields but basically having the feeling of being the red-headed step child of the club. Using the terms West or South are not helpful either, you do not really feel like you are part of the overall club. Again, my opinion.
fatherofoneplayer
fatherofoneplayer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccersounder 19/06/14, 04:21 pm

aTmAg wrote:How have I been emotional?  I'm just stating facts.  Coaches were screwed under Sting and they left.  I'm not a coach, so my salary wasn't effected.

When a grown man goes on and on about a youth soccer club, it's not because everything is fine and dandy. It is because you are upset or angry (emotional).. And your so-called facts are all over the place.

You're making legal accusations on here in one post. On another, your saying that that coaches brought in a middle-man to help them make the "right" decision. If the coaches that actually worked for Sting and at least in one case know the Owner, thought the owner was doing bad by the Club's Coaches, why would it take a middle-man to help them "decide"??? I'm sure you'll find something to type (throw out some accusations), but you can't have it both ways...

I'm done with this one... type on bug guy
soccersounder
soccersounder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 19/06/14, 04:25 pm

fatherofoneplayer wrote:

Yeah, I struggled with the right term, "real training facility" was all I could come up with. It has nothing to do with the fields but basically having the feeling of being the red-headed step child of the club. Using the terms West or South are not helpful either, you do not really feel like you are part of the overall club. Again, my opinion.
I can see that. Perhaps the top team in any given age should just be called "Texans " or "Sting ". And then the teams after that could be "Red", "Royal", "White", etc.

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 19/06/14, 04:42 pm

soccersounder wrote:
aTmAg wrote:How have I been emotional?  I'm just stating facts.  Coaches were screwed under Sting and they left.  I'm not a coach, so my salary wasn't effected.

When a grown man goes on and on about a youth soccer club, it's not because everything is fine and dandy. It is because you are upset or angry (emotional).. And your so-called facts are all over the place.

You're making legal accusations on here in one post. On another, your saying that that coaches brought in a middle-man to help them make the "right" decision. If the coaches that actually worked for Sting and at least in one case know the Owner, thought the owner was doing bad by the Club's Coaches, why would it take a middle-man to help them "decide"???  I'm sure you'll find something to type (throw out some accusations), but you can't have it both ways...

I'm done with this one... type on bug guy
Clearly, the emotional one is you. Go read my posts. All I was doing was posting what I knew. Somebody said Kyle O'Keefe switched clubs, I said that he is not coaching at all. Somebody else says that Jay Fitzgerald had left already, I post that he was practicing at the Sting facility the next day. Then, when it was official that those coaches left, I came on here and posted that it was official. Somebody asks a question, then I answered it if I knew it. Single sentence posts here and there. Then you come along and write a unibomber manifesto on how Sting is fine, and how they have all these coaches left over, etc.

And my comments on Brent Carolli are fact. He was indeed indicted for running a gambling ring. You can look it up.

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by fatherofoneplayer 23/06/14, 03:08 pm

I guess the whole discussion is moot at this point. As of this moment JF is still listed on the Sting website.
fatherofoneplayer
fatherofoneplayer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by golgolgol 23/06/14, 03:18 pm

fatherofoneplayer wrote:I guess the whole discussion is moot at this point. As of this moment JF is still listed on the Sting website.

I wouldn't use that as an indicator for current info.

My dd was on a team picture on the site for two more years after leaving the club because they are so slow with making changes sometimes.
golgolgol
golgolgol
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TankXP 23/06/14, 03:21 pm

golgolgol wrote:
fatherofoneplayer wrote:I guess the whole discussion is moot at this point. As of this moment JF is still listed on the Sting website.

My dd was on a team picture on the site for two more years after leaving the club because they are so slow with making changes sometimes.

JF is leaving Sting. But the question to ask would be "how many are staying with him?"
(The Roster for that team on the Sting site is 2 years old)
TankXP
TankXP
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by fatherofoneplayer 24/06/14, 11:30 am

golgolgol wrote:

I stand corrected. Looks like they were not as slow with this change.

Will JF be building a West Division for Texans or take over DTS?
fatherofoneplayer
fatherofoneplayer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TankXP 24/06/14, 11:55 am

fatherofoneplayer wrote:
golgolgol wrote:

I stand corrected. Looks like they were not as slow with this change.

Will JF be building a West Division for Texans or take over DTS?

He is building a West Division
TankXP
TankXP
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 25/06/14, 09:42 am

There already is a West division, but I don't see a DOC on the Texan web site for it. My guess is that he will take that DOC position?

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 25/06/14, 09:56 am

aTmAg wrote:There already is a West division, but I don't see a DOC on the Texan web site for it.  My guess is that he will take that DOC position?
If you pull up the West teams, they practice at Ross. That is where the Dallas teams practice as well. Maybe something more is coming down the pike with the new facilities that have been built. DTS covers Arlington/GP areas and I thought that Fort Worth would be considered west. So you have West, Fort Worth, South, North and Dallas... Do you know if they are giving him a DOC position? What I see as a plausible solution if DOC has been promised is that they split the divisions the way they have with the Dallas area and give him DTS or Fort Worth girls divisions.
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 25/06/14, 10:12 am

As far as I know, the ex-Sting teams will now practice at Gateway Park (in FW) and West Park (in Euless).  I do not know if the Texans owned West Park previously, but if they did not, then perhaps some of the existing Texans West teams, that now practice at Ross, would prefer to practice at West Park instead?  I'm not sure.

The Fort Worth Texan division already has a DOC.  Unless that person has been underperformed or something, I don't see them taking that away (but I have no information on that).

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EverlastingGobstopper 25/06/14, 10:53 am

I heard it is a "Mid-Cities" division.
EverlastingGobstopper
EverlastingGobstopper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 25/06/14, 11:05 am

That would be weird.  Imagine this on got-soccer: "Dallas Texans '00 Mid-Cities"  Doesn't have nice ring to it.  I heard right after they left that Serrato's 98 team will be "Dallas Texans 98G West".  So maybe the names are still in flux?

Seems to me that they should consolidate the divisions, not keep adding more. Having Dallas, north, south, west, fort worth, & mid-cities seems like too many to me. But I only pay big bucks, I don't get paid big bucks.

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEEP13 25/06/14, 01:17 pm

afro 
aTmAg wrote:That would be weird.  Imagine this on got-soccer: "Dallas Texans '00 Mid-Cities"  Doesn't have nice ring to it.  I heard right after they left that Serrato's 98 team will be "Dallas Texans 98G West".  So maybe the names are still in flux?

Seems to me that they should consolidate the divisions, not keep adding more.  Having Dallas, north, south, west, fort worth, & mid-cities seems like too many to me.  But I only pay big bucks, I don't get paid big bucks.

Dallas Texans 97G West!!! afro 
SWEEP13
SWEEP13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 25/06/14, 01:18 pm

Is that what you heard for Jay's team?

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEEP13 25/06/14, 01:28 pm

aTmAg wrote:Is that what you heard for Jay's team?

Yes
SWEEP13
SWEEP13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 25/06/14, 02:20 pm

That jives with what I have heard

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by aTmAg 25/06/14, 08:56 pm

Well, now I hear it is indeed Mid-Cities. I'd prefer "Central" or something.

aTmAg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner9 25/06/14, 09:04 pm

Reminds of Willie Molano's Mid-Cities Tejanos.

TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4