North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
ECNL 04 Girls Week 9Yesterday at 05:14 pmbird04
NEED A GOALIE - SPARTA FC04 Girls Yesterday at 11:36 amDamnag90
What is the most challeging road block you have encountered 28/10/20, 10:57 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 06:41 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 06:35 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 06:30 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 06:24 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 06:07 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 05:39 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 05:21 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League27/10/20, 11:52 amForoSC
ECNL-0826/10/20, 11:45 pmcenTex
07 ECNL26/10/20, 11:40 pmcenTex
Sting Austin 0526/10/20, 10:30 pmSoccerates01
IberCup USA 2021 - March 30-April 4 in Dallas, TX26/10/20, 06:01 pmPremierInternationalTours
Looking for 06s in Lantana, Corinth, Denton & Flower Mound26/10/20, 05:19 pmNTX Celtic FC
Looking for 11s in Lantana, Corinth, Denton & Flower Mound26/10/20, 05:02 pmNTX Celtic FC
ECNL 04 Girls Week 826/10/20, 04:45 pmAngelinaGoalee
Looking for 14s in Lantana, Corinth, Denton & Flower Mound26/10/20, 04:27 pmNTX Celtic FC
Looking for GoalKeeper for Oct 31 7v7 Tourney Dallas TX23/10/20, 10:33 amCccrushers
Thoughts?21/10/20, 07:26 pmAngelinaGoalee
FCD v Solar19/10/20, 11:38 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Looking for skills coach in Frisco and surrounding areas19/10/20, 01:22 pmSoccer'02
DKSC '11G Evans - Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Dallas, Irving19/10/20, 12:46 pmCoachRE
Looking for players in Carrollton, The Colony, Coppell area18/10/20, 11:00 pmreeck
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Vegas Cup 2017 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14542 registered users
The newest registered user is ForoSC

Our users have posted a total of 200450 messages in 29470 subjects

Vegas Cup 2017

Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Vegas Cup 2017

Post by DIDI ALLDAY on 05/12/16, 04:08 pm

Can't wait for Vegas Cup MLK weekend now that is some good soccer to watch...time for the NTX team to show up and do what they do WIN!!!!
DIDI ALLDAY
DIDI ALLDAY
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1628
Join date : 2016-08-08

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 06/12/16, 07:50 am

Cam203030 wrote:Can't wait for Vegas Cup MLK weekend  now that is some good soccer to watch...time for the NTX team to show up and do what they do WIN!!!!

Shocked

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 584
Points : 2859
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by KeeperCommander on 07/12/16, 06:57 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Cam203030 wrote:Can't wait for Vegas Cup MLK weekend  now that is some good soccer to watch...time for the NTX team to show up and do what they do WIN!!!!

Shocked
Should be fun. Too bad we have to take the kids along.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4287
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by Big Ern on 31/12/16, 11:35 am

Schedule is out ...

http://www.vegascup.org/

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=52876&GroupID=533790&Gender=Girls&Age=13

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1179
Points : 3476
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by Guest on 31/12/16, 12:14 pm

True Texan representation in the u14 group. Texans sending three teams. Can South defend their title this year or will Scotts' old team suprise them? What about White in the Silver Elite group, can they earn some respect?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by Guest on 31/12/16, 12:46 pm

Sorry, I should have posted that on the 03 board. Wasn't paying attention.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by DIDI ALLDAY on 02/01/17, 09:28 pm

DTS03 looks really good when they have all of there players as 1
DIDI ALLDAY
DIDI ALLDAY
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1628
Join date : 2016-08-08

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by Downtoplaysoccer on 14/01/17, 01:18 pm

Vegas Cup 2017 underway!!!!
Downtoplaysoccer
Downtoplaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 2342
Join date : 2014-06-27

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by bird04 on 15/01/17, 03:27 pm

I noticed in the 03 group that there were a couple of West Coast ECNL teams...I was under the impression (at least here at TSC) that ECNL teams weren't allowed to play in tournaments outside the ECNL format...Can someone shed some light on where I'm mistaken?
Texas teams kicking *ss and taking names, overall, BTW...good job!

bird04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 61
Points : 2160
Join date : 2015-02-07

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by ricnbontx on 15/01/17, 07:13 pm

Congrats Dallas Rush FC, Dallas Texans South and FC Dallas Red for winning their brackets and advancing to the quarter-finals of the 2017 Las Vegas Cup. Three out of eight teams in the quarters are from Dallas, Texas.
ricnbontx
ricnbontx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 2443
Join date : 2014-03-27

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by isthis4real on 16/01/17, 12:34 am

ricnbontx wrote:Congrats Dallas Rush FC, Dallas Texans South and FC Dallas Red for winning their brackets and advancing to the  quarter-finals of the 2017 Las Vegas Cup.  Three out of eight teams in the quarters are from Dallas, Texas.

I know its aometimes hard to see when your standing atop the mountain.

There were actually 9 texas teams with 4 making the semis but only 3 swept there bracket. So from the foot of the mountain a big shout out to the teams at the top but also to the girls of Sting Cuevas 04 for the clean sweep!!!! affraid

isthis4real
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 2482
Join date : 2014-02-11

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by dreadpirateroberts on 16/01/17, 05:16 pm

Congrats FCD red- making it to finals!

Who had Rush over Texans??
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 2916
Join date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by dreadpirateroberts on 16/01/17, 05:20 pm

isthis4real wrote:
ricnbontx wrote:Congrats Dallas Rush FC, Dallas Texans South and FC Dallas Red for winning their brackets and advancing to the  quarter-finals of the 2017 Las Vegas Cup.  Three out of eight teams in the quarters are from Dallas, Texas.

I know its aometimes hard to see when your standing atop the mountain.

There were actually 9 texas teams with 4 making the semis but only 3 swept there bracket. So from the foot of the mountain a big shout out to the teams at the top but also to the girls of Sting Cuevas 04 for the clean sweep!!!! affraid

Wow. Really. Nothing wrong with saying good job to cuevas for doing well in bronze- but clearly he was talking about gold.
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 2916
Join date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by isthis4real on 16/01/17, 05:52 pm

dreadpirateroberts wrote:
isthis4real wrote:
ricnbontx wrote:Congrats Dallas Rush FC, Dallas Texans South and FC Dallas Red for winning their brackets and advancing to the  quarter-finals of the 2017 Las Vegas Cup.  Three out of eight teams in the quarters are from Dallas, Texas.

I know its aometimes hard to see when your standing atop the mountain.

There were actually 9 texas teams with 4 making the semis but only 3 swept there bracket. So from the foot of the mountain a big shout out to the teams at the top but also to the girls of Sting Cuevas 04 for the clean sweep!!!! affraid

Wow. Really.  Nothing wrong with saying good job to cuevas for doing well in bronze- but clearly he was talking about gold.

Wow. Really. You just proved the point i was making.

Actually if it was that clear he would have said 3 out of 5 made semis. Even at the bottom we can do basic math...

isthis4real
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 2482
Join date : 2014-02-11

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by dreadpirateroberts on 16/01/17, 06:52 pm

FCD Red-= CHAMPS!

Congrats
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 2916
Join date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by ricnbontx on 17/01/17, 11:16 am

2017 Vegas Cup just reaffirmed what we already knew --- that NTX has some of the best youth soccer players in the country playing right here. Congrats FCD Red --- champions of the 04 Gold Division. Dallas Rush FC also represented NTX very well losing in the semi-finals of the 04 Gold Division on PKs. This close to being an all Dallas final in the top 04 division against some tough competition from around the country.

Up and down all the divisions (Gold, Silver Elite, Silver and Bronze) and all age groups, NTX teams showed the rest of the country where the best girl's soccer is played.
ricnbontx
ricnbontx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 2443
Join date : 2014-03-27

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by Bodhisattva on 17/01/17, 01:50 pm

Congrats FEVER 04 PENN!! Champs!!

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 371
Points : 2256
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by TatonkaBurger on 17/01/17, 03:01 pm

Impressive results.  Well played NTX 04s.  It would have been nice to have an all NTX final but we should be proud of the outcome and advancement through bracket play.  By the looks of gotsoccer rankings there was tough competition out there.

The all-NTX semifinal in the 05 group was impressive too. That is a strong age group.

I am afraid the DTS hypemachine jinxed all but the 06 team.  Well done little ladies.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4085
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Vegas Cup 2017 Empty Re: Vegas Cup 2017

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum