North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Texans - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Texans

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Texans - Page 2 Empty Re: Texans

Post by Bodhisattva 27/01/17, 09:15 am

I never said anyone suggested or claimed that DTS 06 plays kickball. It was a completely separate post and opinion.

Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 27/01/17, 09:19 am

Bodhisattva wrote:I never said anyone suggested or claimed that DTS 06 plays kickball. It was a completely separate post and opinion.

Great. You can start a thread on that subject in the 06 section.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 27/01/17, 09:21 am

ForReal wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:I never said anyone suggested or claimed that DTS 06 plays kickball. It was a completely separate post and opinion.

Great.  You can start a thread on that subject in the 06 section.

Little Girls Soccer Forum Police on the scene..... Rolling Eyes

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleatsUP 27/01/17, 09:22 am

Changing lineup during game = Disorganized
Switching the field =  Kickball
Disorganized + Kickball = Wins
Why would anyone play like this?

CleatsUP
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 27/01/17, 09:23 am

soccerdadx1 wrote:
Axel Foley wrote:
Soccerguardian wrote:  MN is going to pull from other Texans teams?  How they feel about that?  

Better question:  Parents want their dd playing her disorganized kickball?  Let's see how they do this weekend without their 2 08's helping(assuming they fulltime 08 now).  Lot's could change by summer.

Kinda falls in line with DTS having to borrow 3-5 players from Saragusa to have enough players to play in league last season..They are currently posting looking for players to complete their roster now..How does a team that had to borrow players, got ranked with borrowed players, looking for players now to complete their roster get a JDL invite?
I don't know what the big deal is? Tons of teams use guest players from sister teams, other teams throughout time before select starts. It isn't news. One it's extra touches and two it allows a team the chance to compete while still filling the roster. If you are on a team that is still trying to fill roster AFTER signing day then I believe you might have made a bad choice of team.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/01/17, 09:24 am

Axel Foley wrote:Do agree, DTS, Sting Black and Solar Red have the better athletes(many older 06s) at this point, that's why they undisputed top 3.

I'll be looking out for the results vs Lone Star Roma. Back four are BSF, looking to clear it. They are small up top, but quick and will shoot from anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/01/17, 10:05 am

MN Definitely chaotic. We saw a parent kicked out....the coach screams so much and they definitely boot it out of the back. They play clean though no dirtiness that we have seen. Just her loud and chaotic. A JOYSTICK. Again though they win .....second tier tournaments. They trophy hunt at easy no competition tourneys. Give it to Gabe for development not MN but then again who else. Maybe Stark will come back.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Foley 27/01/17, 10:12 am

Socaltx9 wrote:MN Definitely chaotic. We saw a parent kicked out....the coach screams so much and they definitely boot it out of the back.  They play clean though no dirtiness that we have seen.  Just her loud and chaotic.  A JOYSTICK.  Again though they win .....second tier tournaments.  They trophy hunt at easy no competition tourneys.  Give it to Gabe for development not MN but then again who else.  Maybe Stark will come back.....

+1

They have some athletes, just IMHO they are not being developed for the future. They ducked MB for PT this weekend, how typical. If yall so good, play the big girls. Wait, the win and a trophy at PT more important. Enjoy the trophy and the FB pics.
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleatsUP 27/01/17, 10:54 am

Who are the "big girls" you speak of?

CleatsUP
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Treinador3 27/01/17, 11:54 am

Axel Foley wrote:
Socaltx9 wrote:MN Definitely chaotic. We saw a parent kicked out....the coach screams so much and they definitely boot it out of the back.  They play clean though no dirtiness that we have seen.  Just her loud and chaotic.  A JOYSTICK.  Again though they win .....second tier tournaments.  They trophy hunt at easy no competition tourneys.  Give it to Gabe for development not MN but then again who else.  Maybe Stark will come back.....

+1

They have some athletes, just IMHO they are not being developed for the future.  They ducked MB for PT this weekend, how typical.  If yall so good, play the big girls.  Wait, the win and a trophy at PT more important.  Enjoy the trophy and the FB pics.

Who are they ducking? Colon? LFS? Barnett? Rolling Eyes

Treinador3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Foley 27/01/17, 12:18 pm

jstones wrote:
Axel Foley wrote:

+1

They have some athletes, just IMHO they are not being developed for the future.  They ducked MB for PT this weekend, how typical.  If yall so good, play the big girls.  Wait, the win and a trophy at PT more important.  Enjoy the trophy and the FB pics.

Who are they ducking?  Colon?  LFS?  Barnett?   Rolling Eyes

Per Gotsoccer:
Lost to LFS last time they played.
Tied Colon last time they played.
Flanagan, lost last 2 times they played.
Don't see Barnett on there., but couldn't get by Rundell last time out.

So yes, ducking, again.

They seem to have Molano and String-Bean's number.  Watch out for Abilene!! Rolling Eyes
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/01/17, 01:02 pm

Yo Axel...  Y U so mad Bro???

Someone from Texans Nguyen stick their banana in your tail pipe???

Back to top Go down

Post by getagrip07 30/01/17, 11:54 pm

I'm a parent on Texans 07 Nguyen. Few things in response to this thread: (1) we sign up for tournaments far in advance, and we stick with the tournament we signed up for. If top ten teams come out, great. If not, great. We believe that every team we play is more than worthy of our time and efforts. We don't follow teams to tournaments, nor do we run from them. (2) Michelle is a truly outstanding coach. She is passionate, fun, talented, and she cares deeply for her girls. Most importantly at this age, she teaches the girls to truly love the game. (3) The parents and kids on the team are kind, fair, supportive, and truly drama-free. It's a wonderful environment for our family and, most importantly, for our daughter. She is what this is all about for us. (4) To address some of the trolling (that is absurd on a soccer forum for 9 year old soccer), yes, we did have a parent kicked out of a game. It had nothing to do with soccer. A field marshall yelled at some of the younger siblings on the sideline. A mom on the team asked the field marshall to not speak to the kids that way. The field marshall spoke very harshly to that mom. A dad jumped to her defense, and the field marshall asked him to leave. We have one of the most supportive and positive sidelines in the age group. Hands down. And as for kickball, that label is outdated. The team has grown and developed a ton over the last seasons, and our girls possess the ball and make smart passes. (5) always check your sources, which is admittedly difficult when people believe they are hiding behind anonymous screen names. One of the key trolls on this thread is a family who was asked to leave the team. Another is a coach in the age group who is notorious in his own right. Michelle and the vast majority of our parents are too classy to enter the fray. I am not. I am incredibly proud of our team, and I know exactly how lucky we are to be a part of it. We win more than we lose, but most importantly, our kids are learning to play with joy, class, and humility.

getagrip07
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by CATX 01/02/17, 09:07 am

getagrip07 wrote:I'm a parent on Texans 07 Nguyen. Few things in response to this thread: (1) we sign up for tournaments far in advance, and we stick with the tournament we signed up for. If top ten team..........One of the key trolls on this thread is a family who was asked to leave the team. Another is a coach in the age group who is notorious in his own right. Michelle and the vast majority of our parents are too classy to enter the fray. I am not. I am incredibly proud of our team, and I know exactly how lucky we are to be a part of it. We win more than we lose, but most importantly, our kids are learning to play with joy, class, and humility.

**Insert the MIC Drop Emoji here*** lol!

Good post. We've played against you guys a lot and never heard anything disrespectful from the parents.

CATX
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by number10 01/02/17, 03:14 pm

My 08 DD played with the Nguyen 07 team before the age pure change, and in my opinion Michelle is a great and passionate coach who has a great connection to her players. She showed a keen interest in developing all of the girls, from those alpha players with the best skills and abilities to the players who needed extra work to catch up. My daughter was one of those who needed extra attention to catch up to the other girls and Michelle spent that time with her. I really appreciated that. The parents were a good group, too, and very friendly. I would love for my daughter to still be on that team.

number10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2