North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Region III Championships - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Region III Championships

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Region III Championships - Page 5 Empty Re: Region III Championships

Post by soccerjack 19/07/17, 07:50 pm

Was TSN playing in this? scratch

soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 19/07/17, 08:01 pm

Zizou wrote:So, message to the parents in this situation. Your time, money, and DD detication to this team and club is not worth an appeal because the coach could be suspended. The money loss by the parents of the team alone at least adds up to one year of fees lost. Very Interesting to say the least. Pfloyd, do you have any feedback on this?

It wasn't just about the short allowable time given to make an appeal nor the $300 cash that was needed to come up with on the spot nor the mere fact that the coach would be suspended if appeal was lost, it was more because we were told (I believe by the NTX rep) that we absolutely would not win our appeal. Not very favorable odds. Under that circumstance, no one can fault the Coach.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 19/07/17, 08:05 pm

soccerjack wrote:Was TSN playing in this?  scratch

Hahaha. I guess you didn't get the newsflash my big earred brother. Lol

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 19/07/17, 08:13 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:Thanks for the in depth analysis pfloyd. Good stuff...but foxy has to ask herself...why did Lfc need a kid from ok that can't practice with the team, to help represent Tx?  Did the coach say "wish you were here" when she really wasn't?  Was he just "learning to fly"?

Good luck to you next year and see you on the dark side of the moon....shine on you crazy diamond.

Regards Foxy.

Need? You need to go ask somebody...or maybe go check out your local DA to get an answer.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 19/07/17, 08:23 pm

OLJW wrote:Section 5. It shall be the responsibility of the appropriate official designated by each entering State Association to certify the eligibility of competing teams and to provide the teams with a copy of this policy.

Somebody didn't do their job.

The girls had to wear shirts out there that said "167 Times...the number of times a team from NTX has won at the regionals". That apparently did not provide our rep the platform, or whatever else may have been lacking, to go hard to bat for us.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 19/07/17, 08:40 pm

KnKsDad wrote:And you know it's hate when those like KeeperCommander, and others, want to toss out phrases like "lying, cheating roster". What kind of BS talk is that? Y'all would be making the same case if your DD and team were involved in the same situation. As  far as lying and cheating, are you serious? This team didn't need to do any of that to win.  And deep down inside you know that. It was the same core group of girls on this team that kicked your DD's, and mines previously, arse over the past 3+ years that went out to Region 3, so lie and cheat?  That implies malicious intent which I for one take exception to. Call us stupid, maybe to a certain minor extent we were, but don't call us cheaters, because y'all know what's up.
Well you can call it anyway you would like. Not my place to say what the real intent was or wasn't. With all the crying going on about this now you would think you got robbed when it was your team to blame per the challenge.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pfloyd 19/07/17, 09:57 pm

Removed

Last edited by pfloyd on 20/07/17, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

pfloyd
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 19/07/17, 10:10 pm

pfloyd wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
With all the crying going on about this now you would think you got robbed when it was your team to blame per the challenge.

The word challenge does not exist it the rule book it is called the protest. The protest rules are painfully clear in the rules and the governing body, the people that makes us abide by the rules, broke their own rule to make this ruling. Legally, by rule, they could not consider the protest, yet they did. There is your robbery!!!

LFC was held deeply accountable by a series of unintentional mistakes by the governing body who wants to keep the game pure. Who holds them accountable for their cheating of the rules. Once again I find it stunning that people are not outraged by this.
I think cheating dirt bag is in the rule book. It is listed right under dope dealing dirt bag. You guys sure do hire some real winners down there in Liverpoolville.
Legally by rule you guys are morons for not "protesting" the ruling given by the governing body. How can one tell you that you would lose when they had not heard your argument?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pfloyd 19/07/17, 10:19 pm

Removed

Last edited by pfloyd on 20/07/17, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

pfloyd
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 19/07/17, 10:27 pm

pfloyd wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote: How can one tell you that you would lose when they had not heard your argument?

The words from NTX rep: Yhe same people who made the original ruling that hear the appeal and they will not admit they were wrong.. The only thing that will happen is they will have $300 to spend at the bar that night and the appeal would be denied.

By the way we could not protest the ruling we could appeal the ruling.

Sorry boss I don't know words like protest, appeal or whatever. We don't have a dirtbag coach that cheats. But you go ahead with your bad self. Here are some other words that Liverpool should know. Arrested, bail hearing, warrant, Miranda, suspended or maybe the phrase intent to distribute. Giddy up.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 19/07/17, 10:30 pm

Okay, it's time to move on. No need to make this worse than it already is.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 19/07/17, 10:32 pm

Zizou wrote:Okay, it's time to move on. No need to make this worse than it already is.
cheers

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pfloyd 19/07/17, 11:01 pm

Removed

Last edited by pfloyd on 20/07/17, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

pfloyd
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistAndShout 19/07/17, 11:04 pm

Everyone put down the Scotch and step away from the keyboard... or is it pour yourself a Scotch and step away from the keyboard... I always get those mixed up...

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 20/07/17, 06:02 am

pfloyd wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:

Sorry boss I don't know words like protest, appeal or whatever.  

Then why are you involved in a socially friendly rules discussion? My discussion is purely based on the rules and facts not emotion and hate. Smile
Then lets do that. You can't come on a forum board and talk about a topic such as this and not at least be able to comprehend the other side of the story. Whether you want to believe or deny that other side is what matters. Like I said before, should they have followed their protest rules? Yes, but you know what? It doesn't make the offense any different. A rule was still broken in my opinion. You will say that a rule was not broken in your opinion. Rules committee saw it differently. Contrary to what you think there is not a specific rule that deals with this exact situation. Not exactly, it has to involve several different rules combined. So the committee had to interpret the meaning and apply a ruling. Again you say they got it wrong. That is your subjective opinion. Perhaps how you read and interpret the rules should not be subjective but objective. I have news for you. You could have received a written letter stating your roster was legal and this particular committee could have still over-ridden that decision. Why? Power.
Oh and I do not have any malice or hate towards Liverpool. Just blow yards that come on a forum and refuse to believe there are two sides to a coin, and cry when it's flipped and lose.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistAndShout 20/07/17, 04:38 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
pfloyd wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:

Then why are you involved in a socially friendly rules discussion? My discussion is purely based on the rules and facts not emotion and hate. Smile
Then lets do that. You can't come on a forum board and talk about a topic such as this and not at least be able to comprehend the other side of the story. Whether you want to believe or deny that other side is what matters. Like I said before, should they have followed their protest rules? Yes, but you know what? It doesn't make the offense any different. A rule was still broken in my opinion. You will say that a rule was not broken in your opinion. Rules committee saw it differently. Contrary to what you think there is not a specific rule that deals with this exact situation. Not exactly, it has to involve several different rules combined. So the committee had to interpret the meaning and apply a ruling. Again you say they got it wrong. That is your subjective opinion. Perhaps how you read and interpret the rules should not be subjective but objective. I have news for you. You could have received a written letter stating your roster was legal and this particular committee could have still over-ridden that decision. Why? Power.
Oh and I do not have any malice or hate towards Liverpool. Just blow yards that come on a forum and refuse to believe there are two sides to a coin, and cry when it's flipped and lose.

I'll have what you're havin'... cheers

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 20/07/17, 05:03 pm

TwistAndShout wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
pfloyd wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:

I'll have what you're havin'...  cheers
Make it two!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5