North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

No More BW! - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

No More BW!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

No More BW! - Page 3 Empty Re: No More BW!

Post by Medicine Man 18/11/17, 04:27 pm

Watch "De Plane De Plane | Tatoo On Fantasy Island" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/USfKJYZcUmI

Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 18/11/17, 07:11 pm

soccerjack wrote:Then there were four......sos, bigern, kc and of course mm.
Damn I forgot you existed. That was a good few weeks. Lets do that again.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 18/11/17, 10:50 pm

BigErn wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
RightWingDad wrote:
BigErn wrote:
RightWing's implausible tale is likely involving both the U13 age group (pilot) and the Texans (likely to be fined and if all of these claims are true, lose their designation).

U16, not Texans.

Oh snap.  BigE making ASSumptions again.

Speaking of again -- per usual, SoS can't seem to read through a post ...

"A player rostered with any (non 'pilot') USSDA team is not able to participate in a match with an ECNL (or any other competitive) team."

And you seem to have forgotten the most pertinent of words used in this thread ... implausible.  If RightWing is in bed with KC here and is calling out the FCD DA U16s, I can unequivocally call bullsh*t on that one --

Don't know KC, and not FCD...so there you go, not Texans, not FCD...next guess?
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by FroZone 19/11/17, 12:02 pm

RightWingDad wrote:
BigErn wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
RightWingDad wrote:
BigErn wrote:
RightWing's implausible tale is likely involving both the U13 age group (pilot) and the Texans (likely to be fined and if all of these claims are true, lose their designation).

U16, not Texans.

"A player rostered with any (non 'pilot') USSDA team is not able to participate in a match with an ECNL (or any other competitive) team."

And you seem to have forgotten the most pertinent of words used in this thread ... implausible.  If RightWing is in bed with KC here and is calling out the FCD DA U16s, I can unequivocally call bullsh*t on that one --

Solar U16's aren't a DA team.
FroZone
FroZone
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 19/11/17, 02:29 pm

Right, DA is U17/U16 combined. Maybe the U16 DA players that played against us were bench players. Maybe they did not meet their 6 game metric. I don't know, just know they played against us. Done explaining what happened. Believe it, don't believe it. Don't care.
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 19/11/17, 03:33 pm

FroZone wrote:
RightWingDad wrote:
BigErn wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
RightWingDad wrote:
BigErn wrote:

U16, not Texans.

Solar U16's aren't a DA team.

NA, they would never do that. That club goes by the book! The letter of the Law.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 19/11/17, 03:37 pm

https://youtu.be/USfKJYZcUmI

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FroZone 19/11/17, 05:31 pm

RightWingDad wrote:Right, DA is U17/U16 combined. Maybe the U16 DA players that played against us were bench players. Maybe they did not meet their 6 game metric. I don't know, just know they played against us. Done explaining what happened. Believe it, don't believe it. Don't care.

There are no DA players that are playing DA and HS simultaneously.  They wouldn't be stupid enough to break those rules.  At the same time, Solar is not breaking any rules as a club. 

I don't have the patience of BWG to explain to you what is going on and the clever game that Solar is playing to keep everything within the rules.  FCD is playing the same clever game.
FroZone
FroZone
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 19/11/17, 08:09 pm

FroZone wrote:
RightWingDad wrote:Right, DA is U17/U16 combined. Maybe the U16 DA players that played against us were bench players. Maybe they did not meet their 6 game metric. I don't know, just know they played against us. Done explaining what happened. Believe it, don't believe it. Don't care.

There are no DA players that are playing DA and HS simultaneously.  They wouldn't be stupid enough to break those rules.  At the same time, Solar is not breaking any rules as a club. 

I don't have the patience of BWG to explain to you what is going on and the clever game that Solar is playing to keep everything within the rules.  FCD is playing the same clever game.

Fro, never said Solar broke any rules with DA. As I said, I don't know the DA rules. Also, this was not HS but TCL match. I'm just stating what happened...I was not upset about it, did not say it was not fair. You sign up to play, you line up in the games and play your game, regardless of what the other team does. Complaining about big clubs, refs, leagues etc, buys you nothing. Enjoy the journey...wins, losses or draws or find something else to do.
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 19/11/17, 11:03 pm

Admirable mindset RightWing --

A few objective tidbits (that will further cement my legacy as a 'knowitall' with some) ...

Solar U16s are indeed a DA pilot team ... watched em play this evening in a DA match against FCD U16 DA pilot group.  

There is no "6 game metric" for USSDA players.  

The U16/17 team is an official GDA age group so must follow the USSDA laws ... the players you (RightWing and/or KC?) say you saw were not bench players from the the U16/17 group, but from the U16 pilot team if true.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 20/11/17, 05:41 am

It is admirable that you brought me into this particular topic when I wasn’t in it. My only explanation is you need some truth, which I will provide you when it is necessary.
Sincerely

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 20/11/17, 08:24 am

KeeperCommander wrote:It is admirable that you brought me into this particular topic when I wasn’t in it. My only explanation is you need some truth, which I will provide you when it is necessary.
Sincerely

"From what I see and hear the rules do not matter till combined years. Besides they are not Fed rules just rules that could be ignored or changed to suit the year, club, or situation. Many of the older girls are playing HS this year."

"FCD"

The gist of this thread has become 'I've seen DA clubs/players breaking the rules'.  Both you and RightWing have made these claims.  

"But I get it, the DA clubs second teams are probably “pilot” good teams and should not have to follow the same good team guidelines."

Lovin' the sarcasm here ^.  I thought you mentioned you've read through the rules earlier in this thread ... or maybe you just meant you can read the rules ... not sure?  In any case ... The GDA pilot groups are the U13 and U16 ladies in Frontier Division this year.  However, they are not "second" teams at their respective clubs.  While it is encouraged that the pilot groups follow the same guidelines as the U14, U15, U16/17, and U18/19 groups, they aren't required to.

Hoping that this is the truth you're sincerely seeking.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 20/11/17, 08:28 am

BigErn wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:It is admirable that you brought me into this particular topic when I wasn’t in it. My only explanation is you need some truth, which I will provide you when it is necessary.
Sincerely

"From what I see and hear the rules do not matter till combined years. Besides they are not Fed rules just rules that could be ignored or changed to suit the year, club, or situation. Many of the older girls are playing HS this year."

"FCD"

The gist of this thread has become 'I've seen DA clubs/players breaking the rules'.  Both you and RightWing have made these claims.  

"But I get it, the DA clubs second teams are probably “pilot” good teams and should not have to follow the same good team guidelines."

Lovin' the sarcasm here ^.  I thought you mentioned you've read through the rules earlier in this thread ... or maybe you just meant you can read the rules ... not sure?  In any case ... The GDA pilot groups are the U13 and U16 ladies in Frontier Division this year.  However, they are not "second" teams at their respective clubs.  While it is encouraged that the pilot groups follow the same guidelines as the U14, U15, U16/17, and U18/19 groups, they aren't required to.

Hoping that this is the truth you're sincerely seeking.
Never claimed to have seen a club break any rule. You must have hit the wrong keys.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 20/11/17, 09:17 am

If you think the phrase above is indicative of seeing a club break a rule you may go ahead and think that. More of what I have seen on this forum and the definite rule shifting and bending that is seemingly so rampant. You have to admit that the rules are changing a bit. They shouldn’t need to with the length of time the boys have been going they should have it down by now.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HomeStretch 20/11/17, 11:54 am

BW  has been a terrific resource for this forum going all the way back to his 01's pre select days. I ribbed him much as I could often over the years, but he will be missed!

BW please come back...I don't wanna see big blue's PR replacement show up and not be able to hold a candle to the original Smile

HomeStretch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 20/11/17, 12:08 pm

HomeStretch wrote:BW  has been a terrific resource for this forum going all the way back to his 01's pre select days. I ribbed him much as I could often over the years, but he will be missed!

BW please come back...I don't wanna see big blue's PR replacement show up and not be able to hold a candle to the original Smile

Agreed!

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 20/11/17, 09:41 pm

Folks come and go. That’s how it works. Sad yes, but I am sure we will survive.
Ina-gone
Go- damn near gone, but still kicking
BW- gone
You guys will be gone too in a few years.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 21/11/17, 09:58 am

For many of you who may not realize it, BW originated the FBR and all the rankings that have now been passed down and utilized in your arguments for years. The sad little personal attacks have driven many of the older posters from this arena as it isn't worth the time and energy to keep an argument going with people who mainly just like to hear themselves talk.

I suspect that some of the older guys visit the board from time to time and read current stuff, but it doesn't make much sense to get drawn into a spiral of argument and name calling when you are an adult.

And some history, though it predates me by quite a bit...The 99 and 00 groups were VERY active well before the 03 and 04s were...and before that, there was a LOT going on is some of the ancient days (read 94s and 96s). Some of the older posters (me included) have younger kids, but we have watched the same arguments time and time again. We chime in when there is an honest question asked by a parent new to this world...but often I just sit back and watch some of the loudest just argue with themselves and whomever else gets sucked into it.

My $.02 of advice from the old guy...

Be truly thankful you have healthy, active kids who get to play a GAME. A few of my friends from here have kids that have dealt with career ending injuries, cancer, etc. Your bs and sniping won't mean much when a 10 year old gets that diagnosis.

ENJOY the games, they don't last forever. Find friends on here (through PMs) that you can meet on the sidelines. One of the biggest blessings in my life is the people I reached out to (and they to me) from this board. We still text each other and see each other at games...we commiserate about the struggles our girls face, and we cheer for others' successes (college acceptances, scholarship offers, etc.). It is much more fun now to watch good soccer and compare notes after the games with "the enemy" especially when you have seen that kid play for years, and you know they have experienced pretty much the same things you have.

Have a great Thanksgiving...and give thanks.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 21/11/17, 02:21 pm

Not only did he originate the FBR but he perfected it. Little changes here and there that made it better.
BW did his share of smarting off too, don’t forget that.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 21/11/17, 02:48 pm

dadof3 wrote:For many of you who may not realize it, BW originated the FBR and all the rankings that have now been passed down and utilized in your arguments for years. The sad little personal attacks have driven many of the older posters from this arena as it isn't worth the time and energy to keep an argument going with people who mainly just like to hear themselves talk.

I suspect that some of the older guys visit the board from time to time and read current stuff, but it doesn't make much sense to get drawn into a spiral of argument and name calling when you are an adult.

And some history, though it predates me by quite a bit...The 99 and 00 groups were VERY active well before the 03 and 04s were...and before that, there was a LOT going on is some of the ancient days (read 94s and 96s). Some of the older posters (me included) have younger kids, but we have watched the same arguments time and time again. We chime in when there is an honest question asked by a parent new to this world...but often I just sit back and watch some of the loudest just argue with themselves and whomever else gets sucked into it.

Be truly thankful you have healthy, active  kids who get to play a GAME. A few of my friends from here have kids that have dealt with career ending injuries, cancer, etc. Your bs and sniping won't mean much when a 10 year old gets that diagnosis.

ENJOY the games, they don't last forever. Find friends on here (through PMs) that you can meet on the sidelines. One of the biggest blessings in my life is the people I reached out to (and they to me) from this board. We still text each other and see each other at games...we commiserate about the struggles our girls face, and we cheer for others' successes (college acceptances, scholarship offers, etc.). It is much more fun now to watch good soccer and compare notes after the games with "the enemy" especially when you have seen that kid play for years, and you know they have experienced pretty much the same things you have.

It could not get said much better than this... Well said.

With that being said, I really hope some of the nonsense does get put to bed soon. This board serves a purpose . I used a lot of the info from this board in making decisions for my kiddos when they were younger, whether it be coaches, clubs, etc. I really wish the admin(s) would step in at times to remove post, users, etc.

Just my .02.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 21/11/17, 03:39 pm

I've only had a login for a few months but have read the forum for well over a year. Lots of good info for parents that don't know what they don't know. I've appreciated the informative posts and the disagreements. Good to see multiple perspectives. Thanks BW for what you have shared and to all of you that continue posting good content.
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/11/17, 09:19 pm

Will miss BW

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 21/11/17, 10:24 pm

dadof3 wrote:For many of you who may not realize it, BW originated the FBR and all the rankings that have now been passed down and utilized in your arguments for years. The sad little personal attacks have driven many of the older posters from this arena as it isn't worth the time and energy to keep an argument going with people who mainly just like to hear themselves talk.

Be truly thankful you have healthy, active  kids who get to play a GAME. A few of my friends from here have kids that have dealt with career ending injuries, cancer, etc. Your bs and sniping won't mean much when a 10 year old gets that diagnosis.

Well said! I am a TSC ECNL dad, now 03, but my DD used to be on 04 Kitterman (which became 04 Griffin)..then the age change and bump up to 03's. That alone (leaving her wonderful teammates) was traumatic. Or so we thought. But to put it in perspective, we just got back a little earlier today from watching Izzy Kitterman come home... with 200 or so friends and fellow TSC players/parents lining the streets to welcome her after being in rehab in OKC since the horrible event this summer that took the life of a wonderful soccer Mom (in the truest sense of the word) Erin VanHorn, her son Zack, Izzy's brother Beck, and Lizzie--Izzy's stepsister and great friend. Zack's sister, Lauren, finally recovering from her losses and injuries, was there, too. This event ripped the heart out of all of us. Now we are picking up the pieces as we can. So your words are particularly meaningful to me at this very moment.
I have spent many moments on this board, mostly trolling, to enjoy the craziness and good info that could be gleaned here. Now, it seems, no longer is that the case. BW, for instance, was always a great source of information who seemed to have his head screwed on straight and was well informed and generous with his factual advice (maybe a tiny bit too free with gratuitous political comments...no one's perfect!). Idiots like MethHead seem to have driven him off and I think this is sad...BW should stay and ignore this a**clown, and the administrator should kick that destructive fool off this board, including all aliases, or he will destroy it. I think back to the varied instances that good advice lead us to join what will always be my daughter's core team, with respect to formative years and memories and friendships, and how that could have easily not happened if a voice like MethHead's had been whispering in MY ear at the time. Don't let this happen here.

Finally, enjoy your time with your DD's and revel in their time playing..it is too short and precious to waste with getting angry with the angling parents on your team and arrogant posters who are too stupid to realize that they may think that they have it all figured out and are smarter than the rest and choose to condescend to feed some insecurity they harbor deep inside, but also unwise enough to realize that it is too tenuous to build upon. ALL OF US, and our DD's, sadly, are just one ACL or one tragic car wreck away from having it all taken away. Enjoy it and your time with your girls and all the glories therein while it lasts...

bird04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/11/17, 07:13 am

The tone of this thread is starting to read as if the board will shut down in a few days so say your last goodbyes....

There’s a new crop of obssessed parents coming in, “the freshman class!!” I hope there are a few fierce rivalries that develop for them, a DTS for them to hate, a RASE for them to chase, a Dalglish for them to respect, a 1 of many Sting for them to get confused of, a Fever for them to forget, a TX Spirit for them to underestimate and a Solar & LFS for them to wonder about...this is from a class of ‘04 perspective.

But with a ‘10 in the hunt, all I observe is FCD, Texans, and Solar when we are out. A lot less sting, a lot less LP these days.

All this change maybe good for the growth of US youth soccer but it sure sped up the decline of “quality” forum activity.

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 22/11/17, 10:57 am

bird04 wrote:

Well said! I am a TSC ECNL dad, now 03, but my DD used to be on 04 Kitterman (which became 04 Griffin)..then the age change and bump up to 03's. That alone (leaving her wonderful teammates) was traumatic. Or so we thought. But to put it in perspective, we just got back a little earlier today from watching Izzy Kitterman come home... with 200 or so friends and fellow TSC players/parents lining the streets to welcome her after being in rehab in OKC since the horrible event this summer that took the life of a wonderful soccer Mom (in the truest sense of the word) Erin VanHorn, her son Zack, Izzy's brother Beck, and Lizzie--Izzy's stepsister and great friend. Zack's sister, Lauren, finally recovering from her losses and injuries, was there, too. This event ripped the heart out of all of us. Now we are picking up the pieces as we can. So your words are particularly meaningful to me at this very moment.
I have spent many moments on this board, mostly trolling, to enjoy the craziness and good info that could be gleaned here. Now, it seems, no longer is that the case. BW, for instance, was always a great source of information who seemed to have his head screwed on straight and was well informed and generous with his factual advice (maybe a tiny bit too free with gratuitous political comments...no one's perfect!). Idiots like MethHead seem to have driven him off and I think this is sad...BW should stay and ignore this a**clown, and the administrator should kick that destructive fool off this board, including all aliases, or he will destroy it. I think back to the varied instances that good advice lead us to join what will always be my daughter's core team, with respect to formative years and memories and friendships, and how that could have easily not happened if a voice like MethHead's had been whispering in MY ear at the time. Don't let this happen here.

Finally, enjoy your time with your DD's and revel in their time playing..it is too short and precious to waste with getting angry with the angling parents on your team and arrogant posters who are too stupid to realize that they may think that they have it all figured out and are smarter than the rest and choose to condescend to feed some insecurity they harbor deep inside, but also unwise enough to realize that it is too tenuous to build upon. ALL OF US, and our DD's, sadly, are just one ACL or one tragic car wreck away from having it all taken away. Enjoy it and your time with your girls and all the glories therein while it lasts...

God Bless them. I can't fathom that loss. My comments come as I watch the escalation of divisiveness and aggressive sniping rage (both here and nationwide) converges as I watch my oldest dd in her senior year and her team's last season. I just know from experience that it has been much more fun to communicate with folks and get to know them and their kids. We had the unique experience of watching that team move from PPL2 to one of the top teams LH D1.

I loved playing when it was my time. I love coaching and parenting currently. I also know several young players who can't or don't play anymore for various reasons. I just recognize that I am blessed that mine still love to play the game and our bond as a family is strong partly through our shared love of this sport.

I have used this board to research, connect with people, dish out advice, ask questions, and debate various topics. I hope it remains a place where the next generation can learn and connect (and debate civilly), but I fear that the silliness that currently occupies most of the banter will chase off people who have honest questions or truly want to have an open debate. Unfortunately, the name calling seems to hijack honest attempts at dialogue. Hopefully, the temperature changes and the board becomes a true forum again. I know that it provided me some invaluable information when I was first navigating this NTX soccer scene.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 22/11/17, 03:44 pm

JonSneauxTargaryen wrote:The tone of this thread is starting to read as if the board will shut down in a few days so say your last goodbyes....

There’s a new crop of obssessed parents coming in, “the freshman class!!” I hope there are a few fierce rivalries that develop for them, a DTS for them to hate, a RASE for them to chase, a Dalglish for them to respect, a 1 of many Sting for them to get confused of, a Fever for them to forget, a TX Spirit for them to underestimate and a Solar & LFS for them to wonder about...this is from a class of ‘04 perspective.

But with a ‘10 in the hunt, all I observe is FCD, Texans, and Solar when we are out. A lot less sting, a lot less LP these days.

All this change maybe good for the growth of US youth soccer but it sure sped up the decline of “quality” forum activity.

Keep an eye on the 09's. They sure do have a lot of posts on the FBR inquiring about games and why teams are ranked so high. This could be the fun age to watch on the forum. Trolls should have a field day.
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum