North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Dad Just Figuring This Out Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Dad Just Figuring This Out

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dad Just Figuring This Out Empty Dad Just Figuring This Out

Post by 1soccerdad 11/06/18, 06:35 pm

This past weekend my daughters team played in a tournament at FC Dallas Toyota stadium. I was walking around looking at other games ,and I started looking at FC Dallas red game. I see this little girl from Dallas Texans K Williams, I'm sorry now they are Solar K Williams playing for FC Dallas red. This little girl is probably the most sought after forward in the 08 age group this year from every club. I hear her old team the Texas Thunder is now Sting. A friend of mind was happy thinking Sting got here over there with everything happening with there 08 program. if FC Dallas gets her away from Williams I dont see no one beating that red team with her and the team they have already. My ? Is: How is FC Dallas starting to get all these players over there.

1soccerdad

Last edited by 1soccerdad on 11/06/18, 06:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

1soccerdad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Dad Just Figuring This Out Empty Re: Dad Just Figuring This Out

Post by AngelinaGoalee 11/06/18, 06:38 pm

You’re new...delete your post and don’t use any players name, numbers, or nicknames...it’s the rules and etiquette of the forum. Do this before the forum trolls have a field day with ya. Wink

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soccerdad 11/06/18, 06:52 pm

Thx

1soccerdad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderWasTheCase 11/06/18, 06:56 pm

How they do it, easy. FC Dallas coaches don't coach, they poach. Most of them spend hours recruiting players, offering free rides, they even will go as far as poaching players from internal teams. Nothing is beneath them.

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 11/06/18, 07:06 pm

1soccerdad wrote:Thx
No prob

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisforfun 11/06/18, 09:08 pm

I saw FCD red play this weekend. It wasn't the good player you were thinking of. It was another girl from the same team.

soccerisforfun
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soccerdad 11/06/18, 10:03 pm

As someone told me earlier I can't say her name or number but I know the little girl. it's the AA girl that use to play for the Texas Thunder. Before playing for Williams. Also, my friend talk to her parents about was she open for doing tryouts with us. Back to My ? Is: How is FC Dallas starting to get all these players over there.

1soccerdad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerreallyisforfun 11/06/18, 10:27 pm

I also saw the FC Dallas game this weekend. I recognized the AA girl. She is William's best player. They have some athletes, but few can think the game like her.

soccerreallyisforfun
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 11/06/18, 10:29 pm

I thought K Williams was going to Sting?

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer08 11/06/18, 10:53 pm

K Williams landed at Solar with all her teams intact.

Soccer08
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 11/06/18, 10:56 pm

Man o man...Sting could have used that.
If E. Scarfone ever got swooned away for say...FCD or Solar...Texans may have to fold on the future of the girls side.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn 09/07/18, 07:59 pm

TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn
TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by okstate1 17/07/18, 03:23 pm

Is it safe to assume you all are referring FCD JDL Red and not FCD red.  Two very different teams...

okstate1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ntxfutbolero 17/07/18, 03:44 pm

Is it safe to say she was also not K. Williams best player? Since FCD JDL RED took an L on Friday night at King Tut? Hahaha!

ntxfutbolero
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer08 17/07/18, 03:55 pm

haha! Definitely NOT K. Williams best player!

Soccer08
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturallytalented 18/07/18, 01:21 am

The last 2 posts definitely shine a light on bitter and jealous individuals! You know who you are. Best of luck.
"Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness."
MLK, Jr.

Naturallytalented
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer08 18/07/18, 12:46 pm

Please don't confuse bitter and jealousy for truth and facts. And please, please refrain from quoting the great MLK, Jr.!!!

Fact #1: 1soccerdad posted - "if FC Dallas gets her away from Williams I dont see no one beating that red team with her and the team they have already."
Fact #2: soccerreallyisforfun posted - "She is William's best player."
Fact #3: FC Dallas JDL Red did get the player in question.
Fact #4: FC Dallas JDL Red did get a L on Friday night at King Tut.

Base on the facts above, one can reasonably come to the conclusion of some truths.

Truth #1: ntxfutbolero posted - "Is it safe to say she was also not K. Williams best player?" Ummmmmm, yes, it's safe to say that!!
Truth #2: Soccer08 posted - "Definitely NOT K. Williams best player!" Ummmmmmm, yes, it's safe to say that too!!

Soccer08
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hat Trick Rick 18/07/18, 01:09 pm

I noticed you conveniently left out the "haha" that preceded your comment in your previous post and the succeeding "hahaha!" from futbolero's comment in their previous post........

Aren't those observations also "Facts" and "Truths".... Not going to argue nuance, but maybe a little consideration to NatruallyTalented could be extended since "one can reasonably come to the conclusion" that the use of "haha" was used as a sneer (whether it be directed at the child or the person making the claim). If it wasn't intended as a sneer, "one could reasonably" assume that a reasonable person could have simply responded with, "sorry, not my intent" instead of responding in what can reasonably be seen as an aggressively defensive manner

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 18/07/18, 01:41 pm

Hat Trick Rick wrote:I noticed you conveniently left out the "haha" that preceded your comment in your previous post and the succeeding "hahaha!" from futbolero's comment in their previous post........

Aren't those observations also "Facts" and "Truths".... Not going to argue nuance, but maybe a little consideration to NatruallyTalented could be extended since "one can reasonably come to the conclusion" that the use of "haha" was used as a sneer (whether it be directed at the child or the person making the claim).  If it wasn't intended as a sneer, "one could reasonably" assume that a reasonable person could have simply responded with, "sorry, not my intent" instead of responding in what can reasonably be seen as an aggressively defensive manner
Holy crap, not defending anyone here, but I thought this was a soccer forum, not a course on how to properly use emoji's or haha's or the occasional spelling gaff.

It's like a string of flipping know-it-alls trying to one up each other all on the forum in one thread or another.

Not attacking you HTR, just seems like these semantics get brought up just to derail points.

Last edited by President Camacho on 18/07/18, 01:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not attacking HTR.)
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hat Trick Rick 18/07/18, 02:35 pm

No worries....Attack or no attack I don't plan on loosing any sleep. And just for posterity's sake, my intent wasn't to derail any discussion on who was, wasn't, is, or isn't, K William's best player and was more of an appeal for a bit more discretion in the response given to NaturallyTalented.

As you've noted, things in these forums often get heated and devolve into a pissing contest whether semantics are use or otherwise.....and as you just noted, this IS a soccer forum, and is particularly one oriented on YOUTH soccer.............. thus I believe my call for a bit more discretion was directly germane in the sense that I believe it shouldn't be to much to expect to see adults at least attempting to use the same level of class and respect in these message boards as we'd like to see our kids use out on the field with regard to themselves and other players. But I digress.......... everyone feel free to get back to the debate about who is, isn't, was, or wasn't K. Williams' best player

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sprint 18/07/18, 02:45 pm

[quote="Soccer08"]Please don't confuse bitter and jealousy for truth and facts.  And please, please refrain from quoting the great MLK, Jr.!!!  

[u]Fact #1[/u]:  1soccerdad posted - "if FC Dallas gets her away from Williams I dont see no one beating that red team with her and the team they have already."
[u]Fact #2[/u]:  soccerreallyisforfun posted - "She is William's best player."
[u]Fact #3[/u]:  FC Dallas JDL Red did get the player in question.
[u]Fact #4[/u]:  FC Dallas JDL Red did get a L on Friday night at King Tut.

Base on the facts above, one can reasonably come to the conclusion of some truths.

[u]Truth #1[/u]:  ntxfutbolero posted - "Is it safe to say she was also not K. Williams best player?"  Ummmmmm, yes, it's safe to say that!!
[u]Truth #2[/u]:  Soccer08 posted - "Definitely NOT K. Williams best player!"  Ummmmmmm, yes, it's safe to say that too!!

[/quote]

your conclusion that is was not K. Williams best player is off base if you are basing that assumption on the fact the team lost with here in the lineup. She could very well be the best player of her age on the planet and the team she guest played for could still lose.

Not sure if this what you meant.

Pretty sure the way these things get started is someone on the team with the star player saw the post and said, "oh no they weren't saying MY kid is the best player, but instead giving props to the girl that guess played, so I have to now let people know she is not the best player on my kids team."

sprint
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer08 18/07/18, 02:57 pm

Haha.....was exactly my intent!  It was totally a sneer!  I was mocking the initial opinion of who thinks any ONE single player can make an entire team unbeatable. The very thought of it pisses on the players already on FCD JDL Red as well as the remaining players on K.Williams team!  Honestly, the ego of parents having to write about their own kid being the best on any given team is not only distasteful but blatantly rude and disrespectful to your daughter's teammates both past and present.

Soccer08
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hat Trick Rick 18/07/18, 03:25 pm

Oh I agree, you're absolutely right that no one single player can make an entire team unbeatable, Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, Kane (among many others) have easily proven that.......but I'm not quite sure how you think one particular kid being called the "best player" (I don't know the girl so I can't argue for or against the accuracy of that statement) says anything negative about or pisses on all the rest of the team's players......... Otherwise..... everyone who played in the world cup should be pissed off because "Harry Kane" being given the golden boot means all the rest of the players sucked.......right?..........

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer08 18/07/18, 04:08 pm

It's not a big deal. Original post said "if FC Dallas gets her away from Williams I dont see no one beating that red team with her and the team they have already." That implies to me that FCD are beatable without her; hence the piss. Also, if you know who the post is about and you have watched K.Williams team play you know the athleticism of the girls on the team and the ridiculousness of the post about her being the best player in that group. That's all.

Soccer08
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 18/07/18, 05:35 pm

Love it fellas!! I thought the 09s were going to upstage yall for pure idiocy. Glad yall stepping up to the plate. Carry on!!

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum