North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

03 Week 2 SDL Scores Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

03 Week 2 SDL Scores

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

03 Week 2 SDL Scores Empty 03 Week 2 SDL Scores

Post by Till-I-Collapse 17/09/11, 05:03 pm

Post 'em.
Till-I-Collapse
Till-I-Collapse
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

03 Week 2 SDL Scores Empty Re: 03 Week 2 SDL Scores

Post by soccer315 17/09/11, 07:06 pm

Till-I-Collapse wrote:Post 'em.

AFC Black 6 or 7
Sting Goodman 2

Joe S, your girls played great today. Enjoyed watching the girls battle today. Hope to see you guys again soon.
soccer315
soccer315
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 17/09/11, 07:11 pm

ASG Gold Hernandez 03 1
Sting Searls. 03 5

Great start for our girls really proud of them.
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bhamilton1 17/09/11, 08:39 pm

Solar Kennington 04 - 6
FWFC 03 - 0

bhamilton1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 99smom 17/09/11, 08:43 pm

Solar Webb 03 4 or 5?
LFC Rush 03 1

99smom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosh98 17/09/11, 10:37 pm

Dalglish 04 - 5
Ayses Hernandez 03 - 1
Moosh98
Moosh98
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe scafone 18/09/11, 07:09 am

soccer315 wrote:
Till-I-Collapse wrote:Post 'em.

AFC Black 6 or 7
Sting Goodman 2

Joe S, your girls played great today. Enjoyed watching the girls battle today. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Thanks, I really enjoyed watching that #7 play.

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/09/11, 09:22 am

bigheadpena wrote:ASG Gold Hernandez 03 1
Sting Searls. 03 5

Isn't this the team that had their girls guest play with a bunch of other top teams this past spring and summer so they could cause issues and steal players? What a joke! I can't believe Will Searls would associate himself with people like this. You guys left our team and then starting spreading your filth around town. I feel sorry for all of the parents and players you negatively affected by your behaviors. Shame on you! Anyone involved in this bunch that is not aware needs to pack up and run away fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by str8facts 18/09/11, 09:41 am

DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

Isn't this the team that had their girls guest play with a bunch of other top teams this past spring and summer so they could cause issues and steal players? What a joke! I can't believe Will Searls would associate himself with people like this. You guys left our team and then starting spreading your filth around town. I feel sorry for all of the parents and players you negatively affected by your behaviors. Shame on you! Anyone involved in this bunch that is not aware needs to pack up and run away fast!

LOL! LOL! DDawg, you hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what this group tried to accomplish, however that pinch of DTS, and splash of Juve that they stole were non-factor's on those teams anyway. They won't be missed...........

str8facts
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 18/09/11, 09:45 am

DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

A couple of these girls played with our team for a year and were a big part of the success we had. They moved on for whatever reasons. I know they would be welcomed back if they ever wanted to come back. As for stealing players. This is academy, there is no such thing as stealing. Academy is set up so players can try out different teams and coaches before they go select. I'm sure you have talked to parents on other teams about their DD playing with your team, is that stealing? Get over it. Big Head good luck to your DD's team and we look forward to playing you in the future.
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by str8facts 18/09/11, 09:54 am

turftoe9 wrote:
DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

A couple of these girls played with our team for a year and were a big part of the success we had. They moved on for whatever reasons. I know they would be welcomed back if they ever wanted to come back. As for stealing players. This is academy, there is no such thing as stealing. Academy is set up so players can try out different teams and coaches before they go select. I'm sure you have talked to parents on other teams about their DD playing with your team, is that stealing? Get over it. Big Head good luck to your DD's team and we look forward to playing you in the future.

You speak for your team TT because you obviously have no idea what went on with those other teams....... Unless you were a part of it or have the inside scoop... Leave it be.

str8facts
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/09/11, 10:03 am

turftoe9 wrote:
DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

A couple of these girls played with our team for a year and were a big part of the success we had. They moved on for whatever reasons. I know they would be welcomed back if they ever wanted to come back. As for stealing players. This is academy, there is no such thing as
stealing. Academy is set up so players can try out different teams and coaches before they go select. I'm sure you have talked to parents on other teams about their DD playing with your team, is that stealing? Get over it. Big Head good luck to your DD's team and we look forward to playing you in the future.

There is a fine line between trying other teams out and what these people did. Intentionally guest playing with other teams for the sole purpose of building your own team is deceitful and just plain wrong. Thats not trying out existing teams to find out what's right for you! That's just plain theft for your own personal gain!

Back to top Go down

Post by str8facts 18/09/11, 10:07 am

DDawg wrote:
turftoe9 wrote:
DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

A couple of these girls played with our team for a year and were a big part of the success we had. They moved on for whatever reasons. I know they would be welcomed back if they ever wanted to come back. As for stealing players. This is academy, there is no such thing as
stealing. Academy is set up so players can try out different teams and coaches before they go select. I'm sure you have talked to parents on other teams about their DD playing with your team, is that stealing? Get over it. Big Head good luck to your DD's team and we look forward to playing you in the future.

There is a fine line between trying other teams out and what these people did. Intentionally guest playing with other teams for the sole purpose of building your own team is deceitful and just plain wrong. Thats not trying out existing teams to find out what's right for you! That's just plain theft for your own personal gain!

That's right. And that is exactly what they did. They may have left your team on their own but their intent when "guest" playing with the other top teams was to befriend players/parents so they could build up their own new top 03 team and cause problems.

str8facts
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by luv watch'n 18/09/11, 10:44 am

I guess the "non-factor, won't be missed" players will in fact be missed. Crying or Very sad

luv watch'n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by COMESEEME 18/09/11, 11:03 am

str8facts wrote:
DDawg wrote:
turftoe9 wrote:
DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

That's right. And that is exactly what they did. They may have left your team on their own but their intent when "guest" playing with the other top teams was to befriend players/parents so they could build up their own new top 03 team and cause problems.

Last edited by COMESEEME on 20/09/11, 07:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
COMESEEME
COMESEEME
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by COMESEEME 18/09/11, 11:06 am

DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

LOL! U STILL SOUND BITTER..
COMESEEME
COMESEEME
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 18/09/11, 11:13 am

Wow all I did was post a score. This is the only reponse I m gonna give. For one how can guest players leave? The players you ladies are refferring to live at least 30 miles from where you guys are based out of. You couldn't really expect a full time comittment from them could you? And as for stealing players you guys CUT one of them! And inviting players from other top teams to play in your indoor tourneys is what? Is that not a form of stealing/recruiting? I'm gonna try and get my hands on some interesting texts sent by one of you showing real interest in leaving and playing with us if we did start a team. Now I know you don't represent your whole team so this is aimed at you. We have 8 kids on our team 6 of whom were not on any team anywhere, you cut one of your best for whatever reason and one decided Juve wasent for them. So if these kids won't be missed I don't see what your beef is about if anything we trimmed the fat for you. If the coach is ok with you ladies ranting and raving like this then I'm glad we left. Maybe I should cut and copy your post and tag every practice invite you guys put on here just so the other parents know what kind of drama queens are over there and save them the headache and the drive out there. Like I said this response is to ddawg and st8hatin get over it and move on.
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by COMESEEME 18/09/11, 11:19 am

str8facts wrote:
DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

LOL! LOL! DDawg, you hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what this group tried to accomplish, however that pinch of DTS, and splash of Juve that they stole were non-factor's on those teams anyway. They won't be missed...........

JUST REPHRASE THE CAPE OF BIGHEAD.. THESE PLAYER WERE FORMAL PLAYER OF DT SOUTH AND NO LONGER PLAYED WITH THE TEAM. WE DIDN'T PLAY WITH DT SOUTH TO RECRUIT PLAYERS BECAUSE OF THE REPESCT WE HAVE FOR THE COACH AND THE PARENTS. OUR DD STARTED OUT WITH THE DT SOUTH COACH AND THE FAMILY'S. THEY ARE VERY WELL RESPECT GROUP OF PEOPLE AND HAVE A GROUP OF TALENTED PLAYERS, AND WHENEVER WE GET THE OPPROTUNITY TO PLAY WITH THEM WE WILL JUMP ON IT. MAYBE SOME YOU GUYS NEED TO SCOUT THE PARENT ON THAT TEAM AND TAKE NOTES OF WHAT CLASS IS.. Plus this looks like a smoke screen. Your team has been depending on guest players thru the summer into the fall for help Remember you called us, we didn't call you. You still have your core team and this sounds like an excuse of why things are about to hit the fan in your group. Since we trimmed the fat off and you guys are lean now. Lets see how well you hold up against the top teams without any guest help. Lets keep it real and we will see what you guys are really made of.
COMESEEME
COMESEEME
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by COMESEEME 18/09/11, 12:05 pm

[quote="COMESEEME"]
DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

Last edited by COMESEEME on 19/09/11, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
COMESEEME
COMESEEME
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ddsinsoccer 18/09/11, 06:37 pm

[quote="COMESEEME"]
COMESEEME wrote:
DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

I'm absolutley flattered that two grown women would take the timeout of thier Sunday mornings to jump in the SDL forum and take a moment to bash our DDs. Real Classy ladies. I honestly didn't think that you guys would still be thinking about our DD after a few wks. How much sleep have you guys lost over this? I bet a ton. Poor ladies. Its soccer and we think logically, stop being emotional and seek great coaching for your child. Please don't make me post the txts & emails begging us to come guest as well as other tope players we know that we ran into at your tourneys. Isnt' that a double standard? We played with you guys and enough was enough, now you come on here and embarass yourselves by being petty and bitter. So its not shame on us, its SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how it seems all this is directed at me. I have no beef with any of you or your DD's. I wish you and your DD's all the best and I am sure they will do great because they all are some great little soccer players. I am very fond of them ALL and my DD loves to play with them. For the record, I was at soccer games all day today and had no time to be blogging. The only time I ever blog is to defend my team or our parents, I have no interest in bashing or nothing to gain by bashing 8 and 9 year old kids.
2ddsinsoccer
2ddsinsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DTXN23 18/09/11, 11:38 pm

[quote="2ddsinsoccer"]
COMESEEME wrote:
COMESEEME wrote:
DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

I'm absolutley flattered that two grown women would take the timeout of thier Sunday mornings to jump in the SDL forum and take a moment to bash our DDs. Real Classy ladies. I honestly didn't think that you guys would still be thinking about our DD after a few wks. How much sleep have you guys lost over this? I bet a ton. Poor ladies. Its soccer and we think logically, stop being emotional and seek great coaching for your child. Please don't make me post the txts & emails begging us to come guest as well as other tope players we know that we ran into at your tourneys. Isnt' that a double standard? We played with you guys and enough was enough, now you come on here and embarass yourselves by being petty and bitter. So its not shame on us, its SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how it seems all this is directed at me. I have no beef with any of you or your DD's. I wish you and your DD's all the best and I am sure they will do great because they all are some great little soccer players. I am very fond of them ALL and my DD loves to play with them. For the record, I was at soccer games all day today and had no time to be blogging. The only time I ever blog is to defend my team or our parents, I have no interest in bashing or nothing to gain by bashing 8 and 9 year old kids.

For the record, I was at games all day. Lol. Sounds like a scapegoat and damage control. Sad to see you come on here and defend your integrity and at the sametime admit to these childish acts. I read all the posts and weren't they directed to str8facts and DDawg. Sounds like you have 2/3 avatars and 2/3 different personalities. Then for you come on here and say you are defending your parents when it was clear that someone from your team logged on to stirring up the stew. What is there to defend? You just admitted it and now everyone knows what kind of parents are at Juve. My DD will nvr play for that club after seeing this foolishness on display. The 2 DD you were bashing started with DTXN South and the parents are nothing but class. From what I know they came to help you guys out and this is the thanks they get? Now you wanna clear your name? Lol. Wow. So sad everyone got to see first hand. There is no redeeming yourself from this. You just dug yourself a deeper hole. Wouldn't be surprised if you responded with a different avatar so don't bother responding to me, I rarely come on here to see who I should keep my DD away from, so thanks for making it crystal clear to everyone who read these forums. Thanks!

DTXN23
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ddsinsoccer 19/09/11, 08:14 am

[quote="DTXN23"]
2ddsinsoccer wrote:
COMESEEME wrote:
COMESEEME wrote:
DDawg wrote:
Sting Searls. 03 5

For the record, I was at games all day. Lol. Sounds like a scapegoat and damage control. Sad to see you come on here and defend your integrity and at the sametime admit to these childish acts. I read all the posts and weren't they directed to str8facts and DDawg. Sounds like you have 2/3 avatars and 2/3 different personalities. Then for you come on here and say you are defending your parents when it was clear that someone from your team logged on to stirring up the stew. What is there to defend? You just admitted it and now everyone knows what kind of parents are at Juve. My DD will nvr play for that club after seeing this foolishness on display. The 2 DD you were bashing started with DTXN South and the parents are nothing but class. From what I know they came to help you guys out and this is the thanks they get? Now you wanna clear your name? Lol. Wow. So sad everyone got to see first hand. There is no redeeming yourself from this. You just dug yourself a deeper hole. Wouldn't be surprised if you responded with a different avatar so don't bother responding to me, I rarely come on here to see who I should keep my DD away from, so thanks for making it crystal clear to everyone who read these forums. Thanks!

Funny DTXN, I don't have anything to defend. Ask anyone at Richland College on yesterday and they can tell you where I was and what I was doing. I only got emails and text stating to me to check this ridiculous website. You don't know me or anything about me. First of all, I said that the only time I've ever blogged as I stated was to defend anything said against my team or parents or to congratulate a team. So if you're going to quote me, quote me right. I don't have to hide behind an avatar, because if I say it, I could certainly own up to it. I for one have never got on a blog and talked about any child. I leave that to the miniscule minds that have nothing better to do. You don't know what kind of FB messages, phone calls, and texts I got from those bloggers asking if it were me. I responded to those messages, text, and phone calls and only then did I come on here to set the record straight since obviously based on their messages, they thought it was me. Those bloggers who were speculating now know the truth and you couldn't buy it even if you had all the money in the world. Get a life and stop trying to be so messy DTXN23 huh, yeah right. You all are so stupid and like to keep mess going. If I posted in response to COMESEEME and BIGHEAD what exactly did it have to do with your messy a**? Maybe you stirred the pot in the beginning and are still trying do so since this obviously didn't have anything to do with you. Maybe you are or were DDAWG or Str8facts since you seem to know so much about having additional avatars. If you know who I am, then you'll know where to find me. Everyone who knows me, knows I don't bite my tongue, I say what's on my mind, and certainly don't hide behind a smoke screen and then delete it cause I think someone my find out. Say it to me and not behind DTXN23 because unless you can come forward and not be a coward behind your little avatar stirring ish up, then you really don't have anything more to say to me. I have spoken directly to who I need to speak to. They know I don't have a issue with them or their DD's so what is it to you really, if you don't have anything to do with it, why involve yourself in it? Who or what is it that you are trying to defend by your comments? Nevermind, don't even answer because I really don't care what you think you think or care to read what you have to say. BUT, If you really have something more to say to me then SAY IT TO MY FACE. I can PM you all the locations that I will be this weekend. Oh and if its too much to find me, then PM me where you'll be and I'LL COME TO YOU AND THAT'S IF YOU STILL FEEL THE NEED TO STIR THE POT CAUSE I CAN FINISH THAT DINNER FOR YOU.
2ddsinsoccer
2ddsinsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 19/09/11, 09:18 am

Wow... lots of action in this thread.

No dog in the fight but I will say:

a) I didn't see a single post dissing anyone's DDs. Whoever is making this claim seems to be either trying to start something or makes it look like the original claim of player poaching true.

b) IF the original claim of player poaching is not true, simply say so and mention facts that support your claim. No need to attack and make false claims of dissing "8 year old girls". This just makes the original claim seem more plausible.

c) IF you go guest with the intent to take players this is poaching and this is lame and deceitful as most coaches assume you are guesting to either help the team or possibly join it. If any coach knew a player/parent intended to take players by friending and recruiting they would never let them guest in the first place.

d) In academy it is fine to guest around to find the best fit for your DD... again this is not the same as poaching. It all has to do with intent and this is difficult to prove.

e) If you are going to attack someone by name or call out a team in detail it is wise to not "guest" post and this is somewhat cowardly. If you don't have enough proof to post with your ID, then you don't have enough proof to make the claim in the first place.

There that is all...

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hootna 19/09/11, 09:42 am

So anyway. Anyone have anymore scores to post. Maybe you can get your DD to post them since they would probably act more mature.
Hootna
Hootna
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe scafone 19/09/11, 09:53 am

Hootna wrote:So anyway. Anyone have anymore scores to post. Maybe you can get your DD to post them since they would probably act more mature.

Let's get back to topic. What scores are missing?

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next