North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Evolution 2011 Boys Classic League D1 TryoutsToday at 02:21 pmCoach Stuart
EVOLUTION 15B MCGREGORToday at 02:06 pmLewis McGregor
Evo 13B McGregor, PPIL, Colleyville/Southlake/GrapevineToday at 01:47 pmLewis McGregor
EVOLUTION 14G MCGREGOR/GRAPEVINE/SOUTHLAKE/COLLEYVILLEToday at 01:37 pmLewis McGregor
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

03 Week 2 SDL Scores - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205180 messages in 31966 subjects

03 Week 2 SDL Scores

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

03 Week 2 SDL Scores - Page 2 Empty Re: 03 Week 2 SDL Scores

Post by Joe scafone 19/09/11, 09:53 am

Hootna wrote:So anyway. Anyone have anymore scores to post. Maybe you can get your DD to post them since they would probably act more mature.

Let's get back to topic. What scores are missing?

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LostInTranslation 20/09/11, 02:07 pm

COMESEEME wrote:Thank you TT. Twisted Evil NOW FOR YOU CRAZY BLOGGERS.. IM NOT THE ONE TO GET ON THIS FORUM AND RESPOND TO THE IGNORANCE BUT I FEEL LIKE U GUYS ARE STEPPING ON MY TOES, AND IT HURTS LIKE HELL! As a parents we all want whats best for our DD. I think it is foolish and childish of you guys to get on here and poor you bitter little hearts out on the forum BY BASHING 8YR OLD GIRLS HOW PATHIC. We have meet and spoke plenty of times and you never said any of this to us face to face.HELLO! I could badger ur team and put the reasons why we didn't continue to guest play with you guys out there. But what would that benifit to. To bring this all out to the open since yall want to talk! You know how skilled and good those two players are. Please! This is coming from a person who doesn't even know the concept of soccer. My god the coach doesnt even give halftime speeches, i'm not taking my kid to him. Don't hide behind this blog, you are pathetic and bitter. When it time to play, we will see who has the last laugh. Remember God doesn't like ugly. Its 9 yrld soccer and this is what you spend your time doing? Get a life. Yo

This is a really low blow and an insult to the Juventus coach. Perhaps you should try walking a mile in his shoes....You try giving a halftime speech while the mother of your stud player is standing over your shoulder or giving her daughter a pep talk or massaging her shoulders all while standing in the team huddle like breeders of studs are supposed to do. This guy deals with a lot from the parents on that team. He's trying to make sure the stud's mom is happy and at the same time make sure his own child isn't too overshadowed and keep the parents of kids that have siblings on both his '00 and '03 teams happy. Give the man a break! Lou Holtz couldn't give a good halftime speech under those conditions, not that giving a halftime speech to 8-9 year olds matters anyway.

LostInTranslation
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ddsinsoccer 20/09/11, 02:19 pm

LostInTranslation wrote:
COMESEEME wrote:Thank you TT. Twisted Evil NOW FOR YOU CRAZY BLOGGERS.. IM NOT THE ONE TO GET ON THIS FORUM AND RESPOND TO THE IGNORANCE BUT I FEEL LIKE U GUYS ARE STEPPING ON MY TOES, AND IT HURTS LIKE HELL! As a parents we all want whats best for our DD. I think it is foolish and childish of you guys to get on here and poor you bitter little hearts out on the forum BY BASHING 8YR OLD GIRLS HOW PATHIC. We have meet and spoke plenty of times and you never said any of this to us face to face.HELLO! I could badger ur team and put the reasons why we didn't continue to guest play with you guys out there. But what would that benifit to. To bring this all out to the open since yall want to talk! You know how skilled and good those two players are. Please! This is coming from a person who doesn't even know the concept of soccer. My god the coach doesnt even give halftime speeches, i'm not taking my kid to him. Don't hide behind this blog, you are pathetic and bitter. When it time to play, we will see who has the last laugh. Remember God doesn't like ugly. Its 9 yrld soccer and this is what you spend your time doing? Get a life. Yo

This is a really low blow and an insult to the Juventus coach. Perhaps you should try walking a mile in his shoes....You try giving a halftime speech while the mother of your stud player is standing over your shoulder or giving her daughter a pep talk or massaging her shoulders all while standing in the team huddle like breeders of studs are supposed to do. This guy deals with a lot from the parents on that team. He's trying to make sure the stud's mom is happy and at the same time make sure his own child isn't too overshadowed and keep the parents of kids that have siblings on both his '00 and '03 teams happy. Give the man a break! Lou Holtz couldn't give a good halftime speech under those conditions, not that giving a halftime speech to 8-9 year olds matters anyway.

LMAO! Nice try. You get an A for effort though.
2ddsinsoccer
2ddsinsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ouchmyknee03 20/09/11, 04:15 pm

Acutally missing quite of few scores - sorry got caught up in the drama

Aces Red
Blevins

Liverpool Clemence (Toups)
Aces
White Blevins
FC Dallas Kim West
FCDY
Blue Palmisano
TFC Larry
FCDY
Ledbetter East
Liverpool Case (Woodberry)
Solar
Chelsea 03 Kennington
Solar Blue Llamas
ouchmyknee03
ouchmyknee03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 20/09/11, 04:20 pm

Not giving a pep talk... What does a pep talk to 8-9 year olds sound like at half time?

If it's anything other than "Keep up the hussle and do your best. Does anyone want Ice cream after the game?" then you people are putting way too much into 3rd grade soccer.

Also... parents have NO business on the player side of the field during a game. The coach should never allow this (unless a player is injured).

Anyhow... I didn't realise 03s had this much drama... seems more than the 04s afterall.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/09/11, 04:37 pm

Are you talking about the big girls mother or the star fast forward?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/09/11, 05:34 pm

This is a thread to post scores, no one cares about your stupid drama. Post another thread where the rest of us don't have to read your drivel.....

Back to top Go down

Post by 11wisemonkeys 21/09/11, 01:47 pm

COMESEEME wrote:
str8facts wrote:
DDawg wrote:
bigheadpena wrote:ASG Gold Hernandez 03 1
Sting Searls. 03 5

Great start for our girls really proud of them.

Isn't this the team that had their girls guest play with a bunch of other top teams this past spring and summer so they could cause issues and steal players? What a joke! I can't believe Will Searls would associate himself with people like this. You guys left our team and then starting spreading your filth around town. I feel sorry for all of the parents and players you negatively affected by your behaviors. Shame on you! Anyone involved in this bunch that is not aware needs to pack up and run away fast!

LOL! LOL! DDawg, you hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what this group tried to accomplish, however that pinch of DTS, and splash of Juve that they stole were non-factor's on those teams anyway. They won't be missed...........

JUST REPHRASE THE CAPE OF BIGHEAD.. THESE PLAYER WERE FORMAL PLAYER OF DT SOUTH AND NO LONGER PLAYED WITH THE TEAM. WE DIDN'T PLAY WITH DT SOUTH TO RECRUIT PLAYERS BECAUSE OF THE REPESCT WE HAVE FOR THE COACH AND THE PARENTS. OUR DD STARTED OUT WITH THE DT SOUTH COACH AND THE FAMILY'S. THEY ARE VERY WELL RESPECT GROUP OF PEOPLE AND HAVE A GROUP OF TALENTED PLAYERS, AND WHENEVER WE GET THE OPPROTUNITY TO PLAY WITH THEM WE WILL JUMP ON IT. MAYBE SOME YOU GUYS NEED TO SCOUT THE PARENT ON THAT TEAM AND TAKE NOTES OF WHAT CLASS IS.. Plus this looks like a smoke screen. Your team has been depending on guest players thru the summer into the fall for help Remember you called us, we didn't call you. You still have your core team and this sounds like an excuse of why things are about to hit the fan in your group. Since we trimmed the fat off and you guys are lean now. Lets see how well you hold up against the top teams without any guest help. Lets keep it real and we will see what you guys are really made of.

Ddawg and str8facts are right on!! BH quote "Take some SRSA,a pinch of DT South, a splash of Juve' throw in some Global Futbol Training and some other spicy ingredients and you get Stings New 03 team". Teams got burned by BH and Comeseeme selfish motives. There aint one parent on DTS that would defend the actions of these parents. It doesnt matter where these DD's play or don't play.... bouncing around from team to team every other week teaches their girls what? How many teams will it take to make mommy and daddy happy? Why would Sting even think and associate with these crazies? Looks like BH and COMESEEME are a joke and in the end their DD's will pay the price for their parents foolishness!! Now that is SAD!!!!

11wisemonkeys
11wisemonkeys
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by luv watch'n 21/09/11, 02:50 pm

11wisemonkeys wrote:
COMESEEME wrote:
str8facts wrote:
DDawg wrote:
bigheadpena wrote:ASG Gold Hernandez 03 1
Sting Searls. 03 5

Great start for our girls really proud of them.

Isn't this the team that had their girls guest play with a bunch of other top teams this past spring and summer so they could cause issues and steal players? What a joke! I can't believe Will Searls would associate himself with people like this. You guys left our team and then starting spreading your filth around town. I feel sorry for all of the parents and players you negatively affected by your behaviors. Shame on you! Anyone involved in this bunch that is not aware needs to pack up and run away fast!

LOL! LOL! DDawg, you hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what this group tried to accomplish, however that pinch of DTS, and splash of Juve that they stole were non-factor's on those teams anyway. They won't be missed...........

JUST REPHRASE THE CAPE OF BIGHEAD.. THESE PLAYER WERE FORMAL PLAYER OF DT SOUTH AND NO LONGER PLAYED WITH THE TEAM. WE DIDN'T PLAY WITH DT SOUTH TO RECRUIT PLAYERS BECAUSE OF THE REPESCT WE HAVE FOR THE COACH AND THE PARENTS. OUR DD STARTED OUT WITH THE DT SOUTH COACH AND THE FAMILY'S. THEY ARE VERY WELL RESPECT GROUP OF PEOPLE AND HAVE A GROUP OF TALENTED PLAYERS, AND WHENEVER WE GET THE OPPROTUNITY TO PLAY WITH THEM WE WILL JUMP ON IT. MAYBE SOME YOU GUYS NEED TO SCOUT THE PARENT ON THAT TEAM AND TAKE NOTES OF WHAT CLASS IS.. Plus this looks like a smoke screen. Your team has been depending on guest players thru the summer into the fall for help Remember you called us, we didn't call you. You still have your core team and this sounds like an excuse of why things are about to hit the fan in your group. Since we trimmed the fat off and you guys are lean now. Lets see how well you hold up against the top teams without any guest help. Lets keep it real and we will see what you guys are really made of.

Ddawg and str8facts are right on!! BH quote "Take some SRSA,a pinch of DT South, a splash of Juve' throw in some Global Futbol Training and some other spicy ingredients and you get Stings New 03 team". Teams got burned by BH and Comeseeme selfish motives. There aint one parent on DTS that would defend the actions of these parents. It doesnt matter where these DD's play or don't play.... bouncing around from team to team every other week teaches their girls what? How many teams will it take to make mommy and daddy happy? Why would Sting even think and associate with these crazies? Looks like BH and COMESEEME are a joke and in the end their DD's will pay the price for their parents foolishness!! Now that is SAD!!!!

C'mon post scores and stop this non sense. Juve parents get a life! BH and Comeseeme, it’s pointless to respond back to these Juve parent "opinions". My advice is to stay low key, get the new Sting 03 team in shape and then take it out on the soccer field but be prepared as the Juve community is still going to complain and cry foul.

luv watch'n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hootna 21/09/11, 02:54 pm

At the rate it is going we may get all the scores for week 2 by the end of the season.
Hootna
Hootna
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luv watch'n 21/09/11, 02:58 pm

Hootna wrote:At the rate it is going we may get all the scores for week 2 by the end of the season.

Ditto lol!

luv watch'n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Till-I-Collapse 21/09/11, 06:34 pm

ouchmyknee03 wrote:Acutally missing quite of few scores - sorry got caught up in the drama

Aces Red
Blevins

Aces
White Blevins
FC Dallas Kim West
FCDY
Blue Palmisano
TFC Larry
FCDY
Ledbetter East
Solar
Chelsea 03 Kennington
Solar Blue Llamas

Can we get some scores now?????
Till-I-Collapse
Till-I-Collapse
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bhamilton1 21/09/11, 09:31 pm

I think this one is correct.
Solar 03 Kennington - 3
Solar Blue 03 Llamas - 0

bhamilton1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LostInTranslation 21/09/11, 11:39 pm

Master Bates wrote:Are you talking about the big girls mother or the star fast forward?

Forward....aka 2ddinsoccer.

LostInTranslation
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DefendBall6 22/09/11, 09:30 am

Inquiry minds would like to KNOW!!! Well wait on it!!! NONE of your business!!!! WOW it amazes me that ADULTS are so worried and concerned about other 8 year old girls teams, who and whom are playing where? PPL they are 8. TRUST these little girls just want to play with their friends!!! AND yes the top team girls ...want to PLAY with their FRIENDS and YES without a DOUBT they want to WIN!!!! They are competitive and aggressive. I'm reading the blog and laughing and SMH!!! I have two daughters 8 and 11. They both luv it. We dont have to argue and debate with one another, you never know who will be playing with whom. My 11 year old daughter team is proof of that. (Division 1 LHGCL)- with a splash of several different teams. So everyone take a CHILL pill...enjoy the team you are on now, by the time our DD go select -the parent you are arguing with on this very BLOG just might B your BFF during your daughter SELECT years!!!LOL!!. No need to call no one out .....or RUN UP your blood pressure while they are 8 years old(they are cute @ this age- and innocent). We as adult can learn from them. Chill OUT!!! I see WE ALL are passionate about soccer!!!! Everyone wants the best for their daughter!! But if we step back and look and quit ranting and raving like crazy ppl really over nothing, and ask our daughter...(which that is what I did)...they are happy..they like the position they are playing..they luv their teammates and their Coach!!! So we have to swallow our pride and relax!!! Now that is my two cent!!! Let's get back to letting our DD play soccer...
DefendBall6
DefendBall6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/09/11, 10:37 am

once again, post a score or shut up. no one cares

Back to top Go down

Post by over_it 22/09/11, 11:31 am

bhamilton1 wrote:I think this one is correct.
Solar 03 Kennington - 3
Solar Blue 03 Llamas - 0

HEard it was 4-0 but could have been 3-0. Keeping score for Kennington is a probably a useless effort. I heard they lost 3 starters after opening weekend where the coach could be seen pouting and sulking and not coaching on the sidelines. They were seen playing without subs this weekend. Heard from an departed 03 parent that supposedly JK has told his most trusted parents that more are leaving. Kennington 03 could be off the map by this weekend. Sorry to see this happen to what was once a promising team.

over_it
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 23/09/11, 10:54 am

over_it wrote:
Solar 03 Kennington - 3
Solar Blue 03 Llamas - 0

HEard it was 4-0 but could have been 3-0. Keeping score for Kennington is a probably a useless effort. I heard they lost 3 starters after opening weekend where the coach could be seen pouting and sulking and not coaching on the sidelines. They were seen playing without subs this weekend. Heard from an departed 03 parent that supposedly JK has told his most trusted parents that more are leaving. Kennington 03 could be off the map by this weekend. Sorry to see this happen to what was once a promising team.

That is unfortunate to hear. I consider Kennington a good coach that had competetive '03 & '04 teams.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fathead68 23/09/11, 11:02 am

Hey Joe Scafone...

Looks like you may have an easy game this weekend based on the exodus of players from Solar Kensington
Fathead68
Fathead68
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy4Academy 23/09/11, 11:21 am

jj4mel wrote:
over_it wrote:
Solar 03 Kennington - 3
Solar Blue 03 Llamas - 0

That is unfortunate to hear. I consider Kennington a good coach that had competetive '03 & '04 teams.

No subs?? That is never a good idea. Is the coach the problem or is it the parents? He does have a reputation of losing his teams on the boys side. No dog in this fight. I just find it interesting that a promising team is falling apart so early in the season.

Crazy4Academy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Hands 25/09/11, 05:12 pm

ouchmyknee03 wrote:Acutally missing quite of few scores - sorry got caught up in the drama

Aces Red
Blevins

Aces
White Blevins
FC Dallas Kim West
FCDY
Blue Palmisano
TFC Larry
FCDY
Ledbetter East
Solar
Chelsea 03 Kennington
Solar Blue Llamas

FC Dallas 12
Liverpool Case 1
Big Hands
Big Hands
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe scafone 25/09/11, 05:41 pm

Big Hands wrote:

Aces Red
Blevins

Aces
White Blevins
FC Dallas Kim West
FCDY
Blue Palmisano
TFC Larry
FCDY
Ledbetter East
Solar
Chelsea 03 Kennington
Solar Blue Llamas

FC Dallas 12
Liverpool Case 1

I believe I heard the AFC Red / Liverpool game was LP winning 3-1

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 1crazysoccermom 26/09/11, 08:44 pm

Crazy4Academy wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
over_it wrote:
Solar 03 Kennington - 3
Solar Blue 03 Llamas - 0

No subs?? That is never a good idea. Is the coach the problem or is it the parents? He does have a reputation of losing his teams on the boys side. No dog in this fight. I just find it interesting that a promising team is falling apart so early in the season.

I wouldn't be shocked as I know he has lost some star players on her '04 (top team) just recently too due to coaching issues. It in the rumor mill around Solar too that things are getting rocky with all his teams. I do know that some have moved on to higher ranked teams.

I don't have a child on any of his teams as my youngest is in '02 but we play for another Solar team so we are hearing the backlash through out the organization.

1crazysoccermom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ouchmyknee03 26/09/11, 10:08 pm

Come on folks let's get these scores in:

Aces
White Blevins
FC Dallas Kim West
FCDY
Blue Palmisano
TFC Larry
Liverpool
Aldridge (Hobbs)
Mustangs Wilson
ouchmyknee03
ouchmyknee03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar 26/09/11, 10:22 pm

1crazysoccermom wrote:
Crazy4Academy wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
over_it wrote:
Solar 03 Kennington - 3
Solar Blue 03 Llamas - 0

I wouldn't be shocked as I know he has lost some star players on her '04 (top team) just recently too due to coaching issues. It in the rumor mill around Solar too that things are getting rocky with all his teams. I do know that some have moved on to higher ranked teams.

I don't have a child on any of his teams as my youngest is in '02 but we play for another Solar team so we are hearing the backlash through out the organization.

Why say anything then????

You are a jackwagon.

Lordy if you want to say something about a coach then say it. Please don't post this crap about what I have heard.

We all feel you have played with them in the past and have an axe to bear
LoneStar
LoneStar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1crazysoccermom 27/09/11, 09:28 am

LoneStar wrote:
1crazysoccermom wrote:
Crazy4Academy wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
over_it wrote:
Solar 03 Kennington - 3
Solar Blue 03 Llamas - 0

Why say anything then????

You are a jackwagon.

Lordy if you want to say something about a coach then say it. Please don't post this crap about what I have heard.

We all feel you have played with them in the past and have an axe to bear

Nope, No beef with said coach just heard from a very reliable source. Like I originally stated I don't have an '03 dd. Just have a child that plays for Solar and relaying the info going around the club.

I only saw this post as I was looking at how some of the top '03 teams are doing as they are also playing up in the '02 age bracket.

1crazysoccermom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next