North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Do you really want your dd to be national team member?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you really want your dd to be national team member?

Post by coachr 13/02/12, 01:08 pm

my2cents wrote:
Pele98 wrote:I guess Coachr is insinuating that being a National Team member will cause someones' dd to pose like Alex Morgan in this SI photo shoot.

What a bunch of crap! Being a member of USWNT had nothing to do with that photo. There are over 30 team members, and as far as I know this is the only photo known of this kind.

Why not emulate the other 29-plus?
On another note, not a bad pose at all. I have seen worse in Miami Vice or Burn Notice episodes.

She is a three time Pac 10 all academic honorable mention. So lets see, very smart college graduate, elite professional athlete and a model in the SI swimsuit issue with a tastefully done albiet risque photo. Yeah I would hate for my daughter to turn out like that. Question
So when your dd is 22 you want the world to see her boobies. To each their own.

coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you really want your dd to be national team member?

Post by coachr 13/02/12, 01:10 pm

Lawnboy wrote:
my2cents wrote:
Pele98 wrote:I guess Coachr is insinuating that being a National Team member will cause someones' dd to pose like Alex Morgan in this SI photo shoot.

What a bunch of crap! Being a member of USWNT had nothing to do with that photo. There are over 30 team members, and as far as I know this is the only photo known of this kind.

On another note, not a bad pose at all. I have seen worse in Miami Vice or Burn Notice episodes.

She is a three time Pac 10 all academic honorable mention. So lets see, very smart college graduate, elite professional athlete and a model in the SI swimsuit issue with a tastefully done albiet risque photo. Yeah I would hate for my daughter to turn out like that. Question

Well put - she is most assuredly a first-rate roll model.

And yes, any attractive member of the WNT will get modeling opportunities. Just look at Heather Mitts.

Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 Heathermitts20 Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 1
Heather definitely needs to step up her game. Can't wait.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 13/02/12, 01:12 pm

GrandTXSoccer wrote:I guess I don't see the issue with this. As far as I can tell everything is covered up, she has a great body (and not because she's eating only a carrot and throwing up every few hours but because she works her tail off for it) and it's pretty tastefully done. Now if this was a spread for Hugh then my opinion would be different but this is nothing.
You need a better monitor
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 13/02/12, 03:54 pm

Heather Mitts is a much better model than soccer player.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by RosiePalms 13/02/12, 04:28 pm

Personally, I don't have an issue if we cut all these current players and just go with the model approach.

Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 Hot-women-soccer
RosiePalms
RosiePalms
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 13/02/12, 07:26 pm

soccerfans4u wrote:Just be glad it's not Wambach... pale

I dunno, my hubby is a little sweet on Wambach. But hey, he enjoys living with a little danger pig
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawnboy 13/02/12, 09:04 pm

Uncle Numanga wrote:Heather Mitts is a much better model than soccer player.

If she's good enough to make the roster, that makes her better than you.

Lawnboy
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawnboy 13/02/12, 09:06 pm

coachr wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
my2cents wrote:

And yes, any attractive member of the WNT will get modeling opportunities. Just look at Heather Mitts.

Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 Heathermitts20 Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 1

No - she's just fine the way she is.

Lawnboy
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 13/02/12, 09:10 pm

RosiePalms wrote:Personally, I don't have an issue if we cut all these current players and just go with the model approach.

Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 Hot-women-soccer
I'll take the gooner front and center... Go ahead and throw in the Chelsea lass too!
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 13/02/12, 09:13 pm

Lawnboy wrote:
coachr wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
my2cents wrote:

Look how gross Heather is!Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 Hkksb6a5f9exxe5
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The realist 13/02/12, 09:48 pm

Is that a camel toe? But the bigger question is,
Are those mosquito bites?

The realist
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsme 13/02/12, 09:57 pm

The realist wrote:Is that a camel toe? But the bigger question is,
Are those mosquito bites?

I think that would be the smaller question, bro. Just sayin'....

Itsme
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by The realist 13/02/12, 10:03 pm

My back is bigger then her chest, just saying...

The realist
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawnboy 13/02/12, 10:25 pm

coachr wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
coachr wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
my2cents wrote:

Look how gross Heather is!Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 Hkksb6a5f9exxe5

I'm beginning to suspect you enjoyed choir and drama in high school. Come on... admit it.

Lawnboy
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 14/02/12, 02:26 am

Lawnboy wrote:
coachr wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
coachr wrote:
Lawnboy wrote:
my2cents wrote:

I'm beginning to suspect you enjoyed choir and drama in high school. Come on... admit it.
Two of my buddies in high school signed up for the big senior year one act play. On opening night I went and sat on the front row. I managed to get one of my friends to forget several lines by distracting him. That's the extent of my drama experience. I don't think my school offered choir. But enough of that, more gross chick photos please!
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 14/02/12, 08:05 am

Lawnboy wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:Heather Mitts is a much better model than soccer player.

If she's good enough to make the roster, that makes her better than you.

Obviously, you've never seen her play. Not sure why she's on the roster, Pia sure won't play her.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by stillyuk 14/02/12, 08:45 am

I understand why she's on the roster. Pia needs eye candy too. Somebody please explain Shannon Boxx and Carli Lloyd.

stillyuk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Slakemoth 14/02/12, 11:52 am

Carli Lloyd explanation at 26 second mark... nuf said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk1MvoJdwsY&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL76D36CF2DFC074C4
Slakemoth
Slakemoth
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by stillyuk 14/02/12, 01:05 pm

Wow, an undefended shot from 18 yards out. Impressive.
Did the highlights show her other 89 minutes of clanged touches, missed passes, and balls rocketed into the 17th row (on penalties)?

stillyuk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Slakemoth 14/02/12, 04:45 pm

No, actually it showed pretty impressive play throughout the whole tournament.....

More than happy to see the next superstar take her place, and show better, but I don't get the hate on her at all...
Slakemoth
Slakemoth
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 14/02/12, 05:09 pm

Slakemoth wrote:No, actually it showed pretty impressive play throughout the whole tournament.....

More than happy to see the next superstar take her place, and show better, but I don't get the hate on her at all...
Most Americans want a Sawa type mid therefore boxx and Lloyd get dogged. Personally, I can't stand watching Lloyd and boxx. They both seem to think they can ping a pass like Beckham but they can't.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Slakemoth 14/02/12, 05:23 pm

Maybe I'm being overly generous here... but I thought the USWNT looked the best I had ever seen them in the recent CONCACAF Olympic qualifiers. Yes I know they played a few tomato cans, but I thought the whole team looked more "hungry and inspired" than I can recall seeing them in the last few years. I know Canada is not Brazil, Japan or Germany...but dang-it... they looked good. I also thought Carli Lloyd looked great in that tournament... I get the gripes about "shots in the stands" and all that stuff, but she seemed way more in control and did a great job in the middle. I can take or leave Boxx, was thrilled to see Morgan getting more time, was thrilled to see Leroux get some time and what she has to offer.. and happy to see A-Rod pulled back to the mid.

What can I say... I love watching the team play, and I'll be even more thrilled to see a local kid get out there with them and shine in the future...would be awesome... and I'll be the first to say "she's way better than Carli Lloyd", if that's the case.
Slakemoth
Slakemoth
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by fourfourtwo 14/02/12, 05:34 pm

Slakemoth wrote:Maybe I'm being overly generous here... but I thought the USWNT looked the best I had ever seen them in the recent CONCACAF Olympic qualifiers. Yes I know they played a few tomato cans, but I thought the whole team looked more "hungry and inspired" than I can recall seeing them in the last few years. I know Canada is not Brazil, Japan or Germany...but dang-it... they looked good. I also thought Carli Lloyd looked great in that tournament... I get the gripes about "shots in the stands" and all that stuff, but she seemed way more in control and did a great job in the middle. I can take or leave Boxx, was thrilled to see Morgan getting more time, was thrilled to see Leroux get some time and what she has to offer.. and happy to see A-Rod pulled back to the mid.

What can I say... I love watching the team play, and I'll be even more thrilled to see a local kid get out there with them and shine in the future...would be awesome... and I'll be the first to say "she's way better than Carli Lloyd", if that's the case.

Agree 100%!

fourfourtwo
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawnboy 14/02/12, 07:40 pm

stillyuk wrote:I understand why she's on the roster. Pia needs eye candy too. Somebody please explain Shannon Boxx and Carli Lloyd.

That may be your best post ever.

Lawnboy
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawnboy 14/02/12, 07:42 pm

fourfourtwo wrote:
Slakemoth wrote:Maybe I'm being overly generous here... but I thought the USWNT looked the best I had ever seen them in the recent CONCACAF Olympic qualifiers. Yes I know they played a few tomato cans, but I thought the whole team looked more "hungry and inspired" than I can recall seeing them in the last few years. I know Canada is not Brazil, Japan or Germany...but dang-it... they looked good. I also thought Carli Lloyd looked great in that tournament... I get the gripes about "shots in the stands" and all that stuff, but she seemed way more in control and did a great job in the middle. I can take or leave Boxx, was thrilled to see Morgan getting more time, was thrilled to see Leroux get some time and what she has to offer.. and happy to see A-Rod pulled back to the mid.

Agree 100%!

Ditto.

Lawnboy
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 28/02/12, 06:31 pm

Do you really want your dd to be national team member? - Page 2 Alex-morgan-body-paint-bikini-2012-SI-swimsuit-edition-08
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2