North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Solar 03 Chelsea Open practices..Guest players for tournament Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Solar 03 Chelsea Open practices..Guest players for tournament

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Solar 03 Chelsea Open practices..Guest players for tournament Empty Solar 03 Chelsea Open practices..Guest players for tournament

Post by Solar03girls 16/04/12, 08:51 pm

Solar Chelsea 03 is looking for players for upcoming tournaments. Open practices will be held at the ballfields at Carrollton...121 and Carrollton Pkwy. Link to the field:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=carrollton+parkway+and+121+carrollton+tx&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.847644,75.146484&hnear=Texas+121+%26+Carrollton+Pkwy,+Carrollton,+Denton,+Texas+75010&t=m&z=16

Practice is 6:00 - 7:30 Tuesdays and Thursdays

For more information Contact Coach Ray
214-542-6623
Solar03girls
Solar03girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Solar 03 Chelsea Open practices..Guest players for tournament Empty Re: Solar 03 Chelsea Open practices..Guest players for tournament

Post by Magic! 17/04/12, 09:22 am

Wink
Magic!
Magic!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Solar 03 Chelsea Open practices..Guest players for tournament Empty Re: Solar 03 Chelsea Open practices..Guest players for tournament

Post by good4nuthin 17/04/12, 11:52 am

Great practices - great coach, great core group of girls and non dramatic parents - sick of coaches yelling at your kids? Coach Ray is your guy - don't get me wrong, they run suicides when they don't listen...
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Till-I-Collapse 17/04/12, 01:55 pm

Which tournament? PM me
Till-I-Collapse
Till-I-Collapse
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 18/04/12, 09:44 am

4 new faces at practice last night testing out Solar Chelsea - good players!
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 18/04/12, 10:15 am

good4nuthin wrote:4 new faces at practice last night testing out Solar Chelsea - good players!

Agree!! cheers

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 18/04/12, 10:27 am

I have never seen a team that adevertizes are much as this one! Looking at their scores they must be the most over rated team (only by their parents!)Any team that is on here promoting themselves needs players and this team is on here every week. Only won against Fever Red with borrowed SRSA players so if they are so great why "borrow" SMH

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 18/04/12, 10:32 am

sirduke wrote:I have never seen a team that adevertizes are much as this one! Looking at their scores they must be the most over rated team (only by their parents!)Any team that is on here promoting themselves needs players and this team is on here every week. Only won against Fever Red with borrowed SRSA players so if they are so great why "borrow" SMH

Ha - are you sure your other avatar name is not "Rhythm of the Night?" - Believe me, we are not looking for parents like you, rather trying to build a solid team with encouraging parents to go 11v11 - so go harass elsewhere...
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 18/04/12, 10:43 am

Is that why your DD is playing for other academy teams? If I was the parents on this team I would run a mile with you promoting it as it shows how loyal you are! Guess you have faith in it that much!

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic! 18/04/12, 10:46 am

sirduke wrote:I have never seen a team that adevertizes are much as this one! Looking at their scores they must be the most over rated team (only by their parents!)Any team that is on here promoting themselves needs players and this team is on here every week. Only won against Fever Red with borrowed SRSA players so if they are so great why "borrow" SMH

A. They've won with out borrowing SRSA players (and it was 2 players, once)
B. Dont criticize what you don't know...If you knew Ray and his approach you'd appreciate the bumps
C. This isnt even my team but I can sense they are on the rise

Finally -
Clubs promoting tryouts, opportunites?? Welcome to txsoccer forum.
Magic!
Magic!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 18/04/12, 10:58 am

sirduke wrote:Is that why your DD is playing for other academy teams? If I was the parents on this team I would run a mile with you promoting it as it shows how loyal you are! Guess you have faith in it that much!

Wow, you seem to know a lot about me and my DD's playing habits. Maybe change the avatar name to sir stalker???

I like Coach Ray and his philosophy - my DD likes Ray and team as well - so, yes, I will promote this team as it is building.

Academy allows you to play wherever, whenever - an activity I also promote....
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 18/04/12, 11:22 am

I dont know much about you actually but you post on here every 2 minutes so its easy to read your posts and who you post on and work it out, dont have to be a great detective!
This team is constantly posting about practices which tells me
1. They are not happy with their squad
2. They are not as good as they think they are (check out their results)
3. They only win when they "borrow" players which takes us back to 1
Team on the rise I dont think. Take Legacy FC now they are on the rise through good coaching and yet I dont see them posting every 2 minutes about how great practice is and how 4 "good" players showed up at last nights practice. Thats desperation in the hope parents believe that BS!

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic! 18/04/12, 11:25 am

[quote="sirduke"]Team on the rise I dont think.

Thanks Yoda
Magic!
Magic!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 18/04/12, 11:34 am

sirduke wrote:I dont know much about you actually but you post on here every 2 minutes so its easy to read your posts and who you post on and work it out, dont have to be a great detective!
Team on the rise I dont think. Take Legacy FC now they are on the rise through good coaching and yet I dont see them posting every 2 minutes about how great practice is and how 4 "good" players showed up at last nights practice. Thats desperation in the hope parents believe that BS!

You obviously have a grudge - again, go harass someone else...

Note to all: if you do not want to deal with parents with attitudes like Sirduke, please come to an open practice with Solar Chelsea - they are fun and competitive and about learning how to play the game correctly - if you would like to join the team or guest play in some tourneys or games - great, if not - it is a good excuse for DDs get extra touches on the ball and instruction from a fantastic coach... more touches, the better IMO
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 18/04/12, 01:07 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
sirduke wrote:I dont know much about you actually but you post on here every 2 minutes so its easy to read your posts and who you post on and work it out, dont have to be a great detective!

Note to all: if you do not want to deal with parents with attitudes like Sirduke, please come to an open practice with Solar Chelsea - they are fun and competitive and about learning how to play the game correctly - if you would like to join the team or guest play in some tourneys or games - great, if not - it is a good excuse for DDs get extra touches on the ball and instruction from a fantastic coach... more touches, the better IMO
Yes you might even get to see Goodfornuthin unless of course he is at someone elses practice!
No grudge against this team or any other team just sick of the BS coming from the so called parents on this team. I wanted to use loyal but I cant.
Any parent who shops their daughter around is one of these
1. Not happy where they are so is keeping their options open
2. Is trying to get as much playing time as possible because they have a shelf life
3. Thinks their DD is wonderful so wants to play the field so coaches will beg for her to play for their team
I would rather let the team speak for itself through good coaching/results instead of parents posting (desperation)how great everything is when obviously its not!
You want to be a cheerleader go to cheer practice!

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 18/04/12, 01:45 pm

sirduke wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:

Yes you might even get to see Goodfornuthin unless of course he is at someone elses practice!
No grudge against this team or any other team just sick of the BS coming from the so called parents on this team. I wanted to use loyal but I cant.
Any parent who shops their daughter around is one of these
1. Not happy where they are so is keeping their options open
2. Is trying to get as much playing time as possible because they have a shelf life
3. Thinks their DD is wonderful so wants to play the field so coaches will beg for her to play for their team
I would rather let the team speak for itself through good coaching/results instead of parents posting (desperation)how great everything is when obviously its not!
You want to be a cheerleader go to cheer practice!

Sorry bro, you just don't get it. Academy is about developing your player to their fullest potential before they go select. This means as many touches as you can get with a quality coach at the helm - wins and losses mean nothing right now.

We will see how loyal your team is at this time next year when the jockeying really starts... which one is that by the way? the one with proven results, no attrition, needs no recruiting and does not allow guest players? hmmmm - only one 03 team I can think of that fits that category - and I seriously doubt this type of rhetoric comes from Chelsea's sister team... ok - we will throw DTS in that category as well - and their parents aren't going to spew this type of negativity...

If you would like to discuss, rather than throw rocks on the forum, I am at EVERY Chelsea practice - in fact we get there around 5:30 to try and get in on scrimmaging with SRSA at the end of their practice and generally stay late to do skills with my 4 year old - while the DD plays at the park with her team mates- so there is plenty of time to talk soccer philosophy and even have a little fun - which you seem to need to do more of.

DD does this for fun, not glory... and I like being excited about the things she likes and spend time with her doing so - so as much as she wants to do - we do - no matter what you think about it...

When she is having a good experience somewhere - I will post on this forum, for no other reason that that is what social media is about, telling people who are interested about the experience and letting them make their own decisions.

If you do not wish to view my opinion, or hear about my experiences with 9 year old girls soccer, - do not click on the posts with the big dog to the left of them....

OK - you can switch back to your other avatar now and leave me alone - for the third time...
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 18/04/12, 10:55 pm

Lot of smoke and mirrors from you Good4nuthin! This sounds like your first rodeo because you have no clue about loyalty and what other parents view your DD playing for other teams. You can claim "more touches" and you can get those playing in the backyard. If you were someone who has been through this process a few times before you will know that academy players cannot "guest" in academy tournaments, they have to placed on the teams tournament roster. Again I have no beef with team or coach other than you blowing your own trumpet in desperation. You might need a new trumpet the amount of blowing your doing! Never seen a team of good solid players on the roster keep blowing their own trumpets as much as this one. Only teams that need players do that so keep it up. I think you must be a relation of Lois Armstrong and David Copperfield, one's good at blowing the Trumpet and the other is good at illusions! Keep up the good work CHEERLEADER!

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 19/04/12, 06:45 am

sirduke wrote:Lot of smoke and mirrors from you Good4nuthin! This sounds like your first rodeo because you have no clue about loyalty and what other parents view your DD playing for other teams. You can claim "more touches" and you can get those playing in the backyard. If you were someone who has been through this process a few times before you will know that academy players cannot "guest" in academy tournaments, they have to placed on the teams tournament roster. Again I have no beef with team or coach other than you blowing your own trumpet in desperation. You might need a new trumpet the amount of blowing your doing! Never seen a team of good solid players on the roster keep blowing their own trumpets as much as this one. Only teams that need players do that so keep it up. I think you must be a relation of Lois Armstrong and David Copperfield, one's good at blowing the Trumpet and the other is good at illusions! Keep up the good work CHEERLEADER!

Thanks so much for keeping this thread at the top of the forum for so long - your responses have generated close to 1000 views! - Wow, our "cheerleading efforts" usually get a couple of hundred. I will be sure to let you know how many new players show up at practice tonight .

What team are you a parent of again? Just want to make sure we give credit where it is due as I am sure all of the other parents on our team support your views.
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 19/04/12, 08:42 am

Just want to make sure we give credit where it is due as I am sure all of the other parents on our team support your views.[/quote]
Which group of parents are we talking about, the Solar ones or parents on your other 3 academy teams Mr Loyal!
Dont worry we all know how many "new" players will turn up, 4 and all good! Make sure you borrow some of the SRSA players (like you do in games) to make it look as if there is more on the team than there really is.

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 19/04/12, 08:53 am

What, scared to say what team your represent? Because you are doing a heck of a job recruiting for them. Maybe you should go into sales - or social media? - you are fantastic.... keep it up sirpsycho
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sirduke 19/04/12, 09:13 am

good4nuthin wrote:What, scared to say what team your represent? Because you are doing a heck of a job recruiting for them. Maybe you should go into sales - or social media? - you are fantastic.... keep it up sirpsycho
Those 2 statements dont go together because you have no clue which team I'm on! That a bit like saying Solar Chelsea and On the rise (not according to the results!) Those statements dont go together. We just dont boast about our team like others do.

sirduke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisNameIsCool 19/04/12, 09:18 am

INTERNET TOUGHGUYS
It doesn'k make you stupid, it just makes
your stupidity more accessible to others.

keep up the good work, fellas
ThisNameIsCool
ThisNameIsCool
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MentallyDrained 19/04/12, 09:30 am

ThisNameIsCool wrote:
INTERNET TOUGHGUYS
It doesn'k make you stupid, it just makes
your stupidity more accessible to others.

keep up the good work, fellas

Wish there was a "Like" button... alien

MentallyDrained
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by good4sumthin 20/04/12, 08:39 am

Hi everybody!

My name is good4sumthin

Im the Solar Chelsea cheerleader - Goooooooooo Chelsea! YaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!

If you and your DD are looking for a new experience - stay away from parents with stinky attitudes like sir dookie. Only cutie pattooties with bubbly attitudes like mine allowed on Coach Rays team. Come and play a tournament with us and see!

S-O-L-A-R - C-H-E-L-S-E-A!!!!! YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!!

Solar 03 Chelsea Open practices..Guest players for tournament Images
good4sumthin
good4sumthin
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisNameIsCool 20/04/12, 09:03 am

good4sumthin wrote:Hi everybody!

My name is good4sumthin

Im the Solar Chelsea cheerleader - Goooooooooo Chelsea! YaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!

If you and your DD are looking for a new experience - stay away from parents with stinky attitudes like sir dookie. Only cutie pattooties with bubbly attitudes like mine allowed on Coach Rays team. Come and play a tournament with us and see!

S-O-L-A-R - C-H-E-L-S-E-A!!!!! YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!!

Solar 03 Chelsea Open practices..Guest players for tournament Images

Finally something worth looking at in this thread cheers
ThisNameIsCool
ThisNameIsCool
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next