Latest topics
National RankingsToday at 01:32 pmterps37
10 Girls Teams - VETERAN HEROES CUP (Nov 15-19)Today at 12:13 pmU90C
04 Boys Teams - VETERAN HEROES CUP (Nov 15-19)Today at 12:11 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - VETERAN HEROES CUP (Nov 15-19)Today at 12:09 pmU90C
10 Boys Teams - VETERAN HEROES CUP (Nov 15-19)Today at 12:08 pmU90C
High School and DAToday at 11:23 amFroZone
07 DA 2019Yesterday at 08:31 pmcenTex
New Natl Guidelines: Limit Soccer to 8 mo/yr; less trainingYesterday at 04:47 pmsoccertx75
07 Girls Teams - U90C THE ROCK - AUSTIN - Nov. 15-17Yesterday at 03:02 pmU90C
Storm DamageYesterday at 12:48 pmsoccertard
07 Boys Teams - VETERAN HEROES CUP (Nov 15-19)Yesterday at 11:57 amU90C
11 Boys Teams - VETERAN HEROES CUP (Nov 15-19)Yesterday at 11:55 amU90C
Dallas Texans 2013G MochelYesterday at 10:17 amTexansMochel
12 Girls Teams - VETERAN HEROES CUP (Nov 15-19)Yesterday at 09:10 amU90C
FC Dallas 2011/2012 - Fondren21/10/19, 04:29 pmFCDallas01girls
08 Boys Teams - U90C THE ROCK - AUSTIN - Nov. 15-1721/10/19, 04:25 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - U90C THE ROCK - AUSTIN - Nov. 15-1721/10/19, 04:23 pmU90C
FC Dallas 08G JDL Blue21/10/19, 04:01 pmFCDallas01girls
03B Classic League21/10/19, 03:00 pmsprint
Dallas TNT 09 Girls Open Spots21/10/19, 02:36 pmsoccersoccer2000
05 Girls Teams - U90C THE ROCK - AUSTIN - Nov. 15-1721/10/19, 10:19 amU90C
06 Boys Teams - VETERAN HEROES CUP (Nov 15-19)21/10/19, 10:18 amU90C
09 Boys Teams - VETERAN HEROES CUP (Nov 15-19)21/10/19, 10:17 amU90C
08 Boys Teams - VETERAN HEROES CUP (Nov 15-19)21/10/19, 10:15 amU90C
08 Girls Teams - VETERAN HEROES CUP (Nov 15-19)21/10/19, 10:14 amU90C
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Pixel
Statistics
We have 13582 registered users
The newest registered user is Kedrick

Our users have posted a total of 194662 messages in 27351 subjects

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by Solar03girls on 05/12/11, 10:55 am

Solar Red Soccer Academy is proud to announce that Coach Ray Canevari will be joining our coaching ranks and will coach the NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari.

This new team will merge with the current Solar Red '03 - Webb team and are immediately looking for 2-3 players in preparation for the Spring Primetime League. Coach Webb will continue to coach these talented girls with Coach Canevari going forward.

If interested in our practice schedule or have any questions, please call Coach Ray Canevari at 214.542.6623.

COACH RAY CANEVARI

As a player, Ray has 42 years experience and in Livermore and San Jose California , Ray helped lead his youth teams to 2 City Championships, 3 State Cup Finals and was named the 1975 MVP of the “Livermore City Championship”.

With professional soccer coming to an end in the United States in the early 80’s Ray moved his game to “Italia “78” based out of San Jose , California which played in the famed “San Francisco Soccer Football League” During his 4 years with “Italia” Ray, twice led his team in scoring including 25 goals and 10 assists in 1983. Continued knee problems ended his career in 1984.

As a coach, Ray was an assistant to his father, Joe, and helped coach the San Jose Bobcats into one of the best teams in the state. Matter of fact, the Bobcats reached the 1979 Western Regional finals and in 1980 & 81 the Bobcats were California State Cup Finalists. As a head coach for Monache High School in Porterville, Ca Ray led his girls varsity team to the East Yosemite League championship crown in 1989 and 1990.

Moving to Dallas in the Early 90’s, Ray has coached numerous teams in the Classic League & LHGCL. As a club coach, in the DFW metroplex, his teams have compiled 19 championships, 3 finalist awards, been asemi-finalist 7 times and won a consolation championship!

On the professional side, Ray has been a radio and television broadcaster for 27 years and during that time he spent five years as the radio and television play-by-play announcer for FC Dallas of Major League Soccer and 19 years as radio and television announcer for SMU Basketball, soccer and football.

Ray Canevari
Head Coach
Solar Chelsea '03 Girls
solar03girls@yahoo.com
www.solar03girls.com
214-542-6623


Last edited by Solar03girls on 23/02/12, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Solar03girls
Solar03girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 22
Points : 2925
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by jj4mel on 08/12/11, 09:54 pm

Bump for a great group of girls, parents and fantastic coach!! Very impressive resume Coach Ray!! cheers cheers

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 4784
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Open Practices for Solar Chelsea 03 Canevari

Post by Solar03girls on 09/12/11, 08:20 pm

Open practice for Solar Chelsea 03 will be held in conjunction with SRSA every Monday and Wednesday 4:30 - 6:00pm at the IAD Athletic Facility at I-35 and Frankford in Carrollton. For more information contact Coach Ray at 214-542-6623.

Directions:

North bound on I-35e- Take the Frankford exit for approx 3/10 of a mile (we're just past the Pontiac GMC dealership South bound on I-35e- Take the Sandy Lake exit and at the stop light, turn left under I-35. Turn left again at the next light (North) and stay on the access road for about a mile. After you pass the dealership, we're the next building on the right

Solar03girls
Solar03girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 22
Points : 2925
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari open practice

Post by Solar03girls on 10/12/11, 09:45 am

bump
Solar03girls
Solar03girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 22
Points : 2925
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by Guest on 10/12/11, 11:08 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Solar Chelsea 03Canevari Open practice

Post by Solar03girls on 10/12/11, 06:04 pm

Bump
Solar03girls
Solar03girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 22
Points : 2925
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Solar Chelsea 03Canevari Open practice

Post by Solar03girls on 14/12/11, 09:42 am

Since we're inside, weather will not effect our practice Smile
Solar03girls
Solar03girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 22
Points : 2925
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by Guest on 14/12/11, 01:10 pm

Are there any Solar '03 teams practicing in the Richardson area?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by Calm Down on 14/12/11, 02:22 pm

What about the rockwall area?

Calm Down
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Points : 3021
Join date : 2011-09-17

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Open practice for Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by 3ringcircus on 14/12/11, 09:51 pm

My DD attended practice tonight for 03 Solar..Great group of kids and coach. Amazing workout. Looking forward to next weeks practices. Who was the group on the next court? Wow!! Those girls girls were good!

3ringcircus
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 2874
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by jj4mel on 19/12/11, 02:18 pm

Solar03girls wrote:Open practice for Solar Chelsea 03 will be held in conjunction with SRSA every Monday and Wednesday 4:30 - 6:00pm at the IAD Athletic Facility at I-35 and Frankford in Carrollton. For more information contact Coach Ray at 214-542-6623.

Directions:

North bound on I-35e- Take the Frankford exit for approx 3/10 of a mile (we're just past the Pontiac GMC dealership South bound on I-35e- Take the Sandy Lake exit and at the stop light, turn left under I-35. Turn left again at the next light (North) and stay on the access road for about a mile. After you pass the dealership, we're the next building on the right


jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 4784
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Good Kids, Good Parents, Good Players, No Drama

Post by Solar03girls on 19/02/12, 10:12 pm

That's what we're looking for. This team is coming together nicely! If you're interested we practice in Carrollton.

Contact:

Coach Ray
214-542-6623
Solar03girls
Solar03girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 22
Points : 2925
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by good4nuthin on 20/02/12, 07:43 am

This is what a coaches resume should look like to warrant quality players to show up to skills. One of the best coaches I have ever been involved with.
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 325
Points : 3183
Join date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by good4nuthin on 16/03/12, 10:17 am

Practices are now at 121 and Carrollton parkway 6-7:15p, Tuesday's and Thursdays
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 325
Points : 3183
Join date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by jj4mel on 16/03/12, 10:47 am

good4nuthin wrote:Practices are now at 121 and Carrollton parkway 6-7:15p, Tuesday's and Thursdays

Saw you guys practicing after us. Very impressive!! Coach Ray has really taken control of these girls and have them practicing and playing as a complete unit.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 4784
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by good4nuthin on 16/03/12, 11:34 am

jj4mel wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:Practices are now at 121 and Carrollton parkway 6-7:15p, Tuesday's and Thursdays

Saw you guys practicing after us. Very impressive!! Coach Ray has really taken control of these girls and have them practicing and playing as a complete unit.

Yeah, no doubt the talent, coaching and desire is there - they will be interesting to watch this weekend - hopefully they can execute like they have been practicing.

Those Carrollton ballfields are a great practice venue - convenient and nice - heard the GK say after practice - "the grass is like diving on pillows!"
map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=the+fields+at+carrollton+parkway&fb=1&gl=us&hq=the+fields+at+carrollton+parkway&hnear=the+fields+at+carrollton+parkway&cid=0,0,13171985847205104934&ei=bm9jT_PXBcT-sQLkwcicCw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CAsQ_BI


Last edited by good4nuthin on 16/03/12, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 325
Points : 3183
Join date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by coachr on 16/03/12, 11:50 am

Will Ray be able to teach my DD how to use teasers going into a break?
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 989
Points : 4181
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by good4nuthin on 16/03/12, 11:53 am

coachr wrote:Will Ray be able to teach my DD how to use teasers going into a break?

Teasers? - More like a taser - depending how old your DD is!
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 325
Points : 3183
Join date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by coachr on 16/03/12, 12:01 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
coachr wrote:Will Ray be able to teach my DD how to use teasers going into a break?

Teasers? - More like a taser - depending how old your DD is!
She really wants to learn boardop skills
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 989
Points : 4181
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by Calm Down on 16/03/12, 06:42 pm

Is this solar red team the "b team" for srsa or competing against them?

Calm Down
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Points : 3021
Join date : 2011-09-17

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by good4nuthin on 16/03/12, 06:54 pm

Yeah bro, bring your "a" team and we will see who is "b" when it's all done...these girls stand alone.

Sorry, the above was a snap iPhone response at happy hour... Let me clarify: first, any 03 team iin the state, maybe in the nation, would be called "b" team if they were being compared with 03 srsa. Second, this solar chelsea - canevari team has the talent to compete with anyone- when will they compete? That is an unknown- they have only played 3 games together and we eed a couple of more quality players to go 11v11. But rest assure, it's just a matter of time...

good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 325
Points : 3183
Join date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by Calm Down on 17/03/12, 08:59 pm

No need to be a jerk, not all girls are ready for the "a team". A "b team" give girls the opportunity to work hard with hopes of moving up one day. I was wonder if solar red was a stand alone team or girls moving back and forth between teams.


Calm Down
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Points : 3021
Join date : 2011-09-17

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by good4nuthin on 18/03/12, 09:35 am

Calm Down wrote:No need to be a jerk, not all girls are ready for the "a team". A "b team" give girls the opportunity to work hard with hopes of moving up one day. I was wonder if solar red was a stand alone team or girls moving back and forth between teams.


The point of this team is to develop it independently of srsa. Will some of these girls play for srsa eventually? Dm and ray would be the ones to decide that.
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 325
Points : 3183
Join date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by Guest on 18/03/12, 12:15 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
Calm Down wrote:No need to be a jerk, not all girls are ready for the "a team". A "b team" give girls the opportunity to work hard with hopes of moving up one day. I was wonder if solar red was a stand alone team or girls moving back and forth between teams.


The point of this team is to develop it independently of srsa. Will some of these girls play for srsa eventually? Dm and ray would be the ones to decide that.

I'm fairly new to academy, as well as to this post so please correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't the point of a B team to develop players to compete at the level of A team players...so that eventually they can play with the A team? If a team is independent of its sister team, and are preparing to compete collectively as a team, then why would dm or ray (who I am assuming are coaches) decide to move these girls to srsa? It just sounds to me like the way A teams & B teams work...but as I stated before, I'm not a pro at all of this so correct me if I'm wrong...thanks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by hottestsoccermominDFW on 18/03/12, 01:24 pm

clique0205 wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
Calm Down wrote:No need to be a jerk, not all girls are ready for the "a team". A "b team" give girls the opportunity to work hard with hopes of moving up one day. I was wonder if solar red was a stand alone team or girls moving back and forth between teams.


The point of this team is to develop it independently of srsa. Will some of these girls play for srsa eventually? Dm and ray would be the ones to decide that.

I'm fairly new to academy, as well as to this post so please correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't the point of a B team to develop players to compete at the level of A team players...so that eventually they can play with the A team? If a team is independent of its sister team, and are preparing to compete collectively as a team, then why would dm or ray (who I am assuming are coaches) decide to move these girls to srsa? It just sounds to me like the way A teams & B teams work...but as I stated before, I'm not a pro at all of this so correct me if I'm wrong...thanks


You're fishing hon! Let's all have 29 avatars. Call them up and I am sure they will be more than happy to answer all you and your dd's questions and concerns. But if you are really are new to academy location is they key. Close to home is a good start for your dd. Just an opinion.


Last edited by hottestsoccermominDFW on 18/03/12, 01:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : irri)

__________________________________________________
MORE TO LOVE
hottestsoccermominDFW
hottestsoccermominDFW
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 2822
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari Empty Re: NEW Solar Chelsea '03G - Canevari

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum