North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Liverpool FC Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Liverpool FC

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Liverpool FC Empty Liverpool FC

Post by wallfall 09/12/12, 01:22 pm

Appears Liverpool FC is the new Solar

Promises made during June. Then come time to fulfill those promises, and players/parents (customers) told they were not able to fulfill those promises.

Parents now asking for refunds and to no surprise, LFC not responding.

Is LFC being run by former Solar officials? Or is it just a sign of this players/parents (customers) being lied to again?

wallfall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC Empty Re: Liverpool FC

Post by Guest 09/12/12, 01:31 pm

All clubs and coaches make promises to you to get you to sign. They will definately tell you what you want to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 09/12/12, 06:20 pm

what kind of promises could they make to you? Find a coach you like, sign and get the coaching you paid for. It seems really simple.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotshagger 09/12/12, 10:21 pm

What did they promise? To make your dd a soccer player?
Shotshagger
Shotshagger
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 10/12/12, 08:42 am

its not what they say...its what they DON'T say. Beware of "could", "should", "anticipate", "goals", "opportunity", "I don't see any reason why not", etc. These are all words that coaches/clubs use to say that they did everything they promised, but the kids didn't perform up to the task.
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/12/12, 08:53 am

wallfall wrote:Appears Liverpool FC is the new Solar

Promises made during June. Then come time to fulfill those promises, and players/parents (customers) told they were not able to fulfill those promises.

Is LFC being run by former Solar officials? Or is it just a sign of this players/parents (customers) being lied to again?

So liverpool didnt provide tasty snacks and little suzy sat the bench after being the star forward on the flying unicorns. Welcome to COMPETITIVE sports.....

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/12/12, 08:54 am

could be a case of parents wanting something they can't get from competative sports.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 10/12/12, 09:18 am

In reality, what do they actually sell?
A popular sales training quote is: "Don't sell the drill, sell the hole".
A contract states the team your DD will play on, that they will receive coaching from a certified coach, and what league and tournaments (league is sketchy at U-11 due to qualifying) - in return, you agree to pay a certain dollar amount. Beyond that, there is nothing in writing. The coach may change, the good players may all leave, a stud at your DD's position may join up and relegate your DD to the bench.
What they are selling you is a soccer scholarship to the college of your choice (aka the hole). But you have to commit to the program, you have to get your DD to every practice, as well as any optional ($$) skill sessions, tournaments, etc. This guarantees that your DD has EVERY OPPORTUNITY to get the scholarship to the college of your choice (aka the hole). But never guarantees anything except what is stated above.
Anyone notice how I said nothing about the player? The player kinda has to want it too (not 100%, but 120%)....or the whole parental plan for soccer stardom and full ride scholarships crashes to earth like spacelab.
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by skills 10/12/12, 09:24 am

I'm just trying to understand, both Solar and LP have broken promises to your DD? Or the clubs have broken promises to your family?

skills
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 10/12/12, 11:42 am

or was this just Wallfall on a 'drive by shooting' never to be heard from again?

Wait... "liverpool didnt provide tasty snacks" you mean I hooked my DD with the only club not giving snacks? Crying or Very sad

Does Solar offer those sun chips... those are good...
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC Empty Weak

Post by Tiki-taka 10/12/12, 12:06 pm

WallFall, just another example why the internets are so dangerous. Any fool can get on here and throw crud out there with no accountability.

Be a man or woman, and state your case with facts and let the chips fall where they may. Instead throwing in-u-end-dohs around like they are candy does nothing but sink your own credability.

If "promises" are not in the contract, then they have no legal obligation to fulfill. The contracts are very simple on purpose, normally two practices per week, x number of tournaments, and league play.

My family has been with both Solar and Liverpool, and I still have nothing but good respect for both.
Tiki-taka
Tiki-taka
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adi-dazzler 10/12/12, 01:54 pm

*Insert comment about same situation in every club in Dallas here*
Adi-dazzler
Adi-dazzler
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wallfall 11/12/12, 06:06 pm

go99 wrote:what kind of promises could they make to you? Find a coach you like, sign and get the coaching you paid for. It seems really simple.

Agreed it should be simple. But then again, its simple for these clubs to lie to just get you to sign and of course pay.

wallfall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wallfall 11/12/12, 06:07 pm

Shotshagger wrote:What did they promise? To make your dd a soccer player?

Shotshagger, if I wanted a smart-ass comment I would have came to you directly jeak-off

wallfall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wallfall 11/12/12, 06:10 pm

silentparent wrote:
wallfall wrote:Appears Liverpool FC is the new Solar

So liverpool didnt provide tasty snacks and little suzy sat the bench after being the star forward on the flying unicorns. Welcome to COMPETITIVE sports.....

So Silentparent, maybe you should stay silent. I am well aware of COMPETITIVE sports but I appreciate your smart-ass comment too. Next time, go enjoy yourself another heling of that stuff your full of.........

wallfall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wallfall 11/12/12, 06:13 pm

go99 wrote:could be a case of parents wanting something they can't get from competative sports.

Actually, no. Its a clear cut case of fraudulent activities by Liverpool FC.

Transitioning from the pathetic Solar FC was lined by promises of multiple practice facilities including UTA during June or the signing period.

In the end, its 'oh sorry' BS.

The parents & players are only looking for what was sold to their customers. Nothing more...........

wallfall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wallfall 11/12/12, 06:15 pm

skills wrote:I'm just trying to understand, both Solar and LP have broken promises to your DD? Or the clubs have broken promises to your family?

Yes. But to many many families as well. A larger 'voice' is underway directly to LFC.

But like Solar, it falls on deaf ears.

wallfall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wallfall 11/12/12, 06:17 pm

Tiki-taka wrote:WallFall, just another example why the internets are so dangerous. Any fool can get on here and throw crud out there with no accountability.

Be a man or woman, and state your case with facts and let the chips fall where they may. Instead throwing in-u-end-dohs around like they are candy does nothing but sink your own credability.

If "promises" are not in the contract, then they have no legal obligation to fulfill. The contracts are very simple on purpose, normally two practices per week, x number of tournaments, and league play.

My family has been with both Solar and Liverpool, and I still have nothing but good respect for both.

"My family has been with both Solar and Liverpool, and I still have nothing but good respect for both" is why both are getting away with it.

Moron!

wallfall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wallfall 11/12/12, 06:19 pm

Adi-dazzler wrote:*Insert comment about same situation in every club in Dallas here*

Unfortunately, Adi-dazzler is spot on.

This sport is driven by blinded consumers (parents) who do not have the balls to speak up because it effects poor ol' Susy.

Grow a pair, and speak up. Or keep throwing $$$ out the window while on the way to practice

wallfall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/12/12, 06:27 pm

wallfall wrote:
go99 wrote:what kind of promises could they make to you? Find a coach you like, sign and get the coaching you paid for. It seems really simple.

Agreed it should be simple. But then again, its simple for these clubs to lie to just get you to sign and of course pay.

Wallfall, any idea of when you'll actually get to the point? Or is there one? I keep waiting for something like "I know you are, but what am I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiki-taka 11/12/12, 06:29 pm

wallfall wrote:
Tiki-taka wrote:WallFall, just another example why the internets are so dangerous. Any fool can get on here and throw crud out there with no accountability.

"My family has been with both Solar and Liverpool, and I still have nothing but good respect for both" is why both are getting away with it.

Moron!

Let's see: you read the contract, you signed the contract on your own volition, yet you are on here bitching and moaning about how you were shafted because of "broken promises". I would say the moron is in your mirror.

I would like to know what the issues you have had so we can all benefit from your agony. Or at least laugh at your naivete.
Tiki-taka
Tiki-taka
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotshagger 11/12/12, 06:54 pm

wallfall wrote:

Shotshagger, if I wanted a smart-ass comment I would have came to you directly jeak-off

In standard English, this would read "Shotshagger, if I wanted a smart-ass comment, I would have come to you directly, jerk-off."

By the way, there's no need for you to "came" all the way over here to get skewered. It's 2012. I'm available on Podcast, Bulletin Board, email or by text.
Shotshagger
Shotshagger
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/12/12, 09:19 pm

okay the most I can grab is you came from solar and where promised multiple practice facilities (which they have) and also practice facilities at UTA. (no idea on that one) I am not sure why the clubs practice facilities matter. I am only concerned with one facility and thats the one I have to drive to for practice. I guess most of us are a little confused or just left out of the inside joke. You need to tell us what it is exactly that LP did.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by wallfall 12/12/12, 07:19 am

Xara wrote:
wallfall wrote:

Wallfall, any idea of when you'll actually get to the point? Or is there one? I keep waiting for something like "I know you are, but what am I?"

xara. troll elsewhere

wallfall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wallfall 12/12/12, 07:22 am

Shotshagger wrote:
wallfall wrote:

In standard English, this would read "Shotshagger, if I wanted a smart-ass comment, I would have come to you directly, jerk-off."

By the way, there's no need for you to "came" all the way over here to get skewered. It's 2012. I'm available on Podcast, Bulletin Board, email or by text.

shotshagger. go shag your balls.

My post were grammetically driven for those of YOU who are less fortunate in that area so you could somewhat relate; apparently still did not work.

wallfall
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next