North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

3 vs 3 pot of gold - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

3 vs 3 pot of gold

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

3 vs 3 pot of gold - Page 5 Empty Re: 3 vs 3 pot of gold

Post by Soccer Po Boy 15/03/13, 03:06 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:Galacticos, Cobra Kai, RASE?

If RASE plays with the '04's, THEY are the Gold division. The battle will be for 2nd. And I'll take the Honeybadgers in the 2nd spot.

Inferno, Blaze and Flame will be there.

I noticed you were looking for Inferno on the schedule the other day. Is the Inferno that is in the '03 bracket the '04 team? If so, they must be really good.

Wow. You have quick eyes. I deleted that post almost immediately right after I found us on the U10 schedule. To answer your question, yes it's the same team. However, we're probably not that good. Might should be playing in U9, but the decision was made before knowing the size of the U9 turnout. I do have a few questions though. Can anyone tell me the club affiliations of some of the other creatively named teams? I know some of those were referenced earlier in this thread. Also, is it safe to assume that the divisions are broken down by competitiveness? Is anyone on this thread familiar with the U10 teams and the division order of competitiveness?

I think Just For Fun is Sting, and Honey Badgers are FWFC or possibly Odyssey. What about Infereno, Blaze and Flame? Dalglish?

Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 15/03/13, 03:16 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:Galacticos, Cobra Kai, RASE?

If RASE plays with the '04's, THEY are the Gold division. The battle will be for 2nd. And I'll take the Honeybadgers in the 2nd spot.

I noticed you were looking for Inferno on the schedule the other day. Is the Inferno that is in the '03 bracket the '04 team? If so, they must be really good.

Wow. You have quick eyes. I deleted that post almost immediately right after I found us on the U10 schedule. To answer your question, yes it's the same team. However, we're probably not that good. Might should be playing in U9, but the decision was made before knowing the size of the U9 turnout. I do have a few questions though. Can anyone tell me the club affiliations of some of the other creatively named teams? I know some of those were referenced earlier in this thread. Also, is it safe to assume that the divisions are broken down by competitiveness? Is anyone on this thread familiar with the U10 teams and the division order of competitiveness?

I think Just For Fun is Sting, and Honey Badgers are FWFC or possibly Odyssey. What about Infereno, Blaze and Flame? Dalglish?

lol..why would someone suspect an LP team I wonder? But no, we be just a crew from lil ol Tx Spirit North.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/03/13, 03:18 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

lol..why would someone suspect an LP team I wonder? But no, we be just a crew from lil ol Tx Spirit North.

Burn is a FCD 03 team. Sting could be Goodman or Mendoza I'm not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 15/03/13, 03:20 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

LP had several teams last year with names like these. Sorry, didn't mean to insult you.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 15/03/13, 03:27 pm

Master Bates wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:

Thanks. I'll go look at the U10 FBR (if there is one) to see what kinda beat down we're in for..

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 15/03/13, 03:29 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

Thanks. I'll go look at the U10 FBR (if there is one) to see what kinda beat down we're in for..

How much 3v3 experience does your team have?
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 15/03/13, 03:32 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:

LP had several teams last year with names like these. Sorry, didn't mean to insult you.

I'll let it slide this time, just don't let it happen again.. pale

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 15/03/13, 03:35 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

I'll let it slide this time, just don't let it happen again.. pale

Deal!! lol!
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 15/03/13, 04:31 pm

Master Bates wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:

It's not Sting Goodman,
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 15/03/13, 04:32 pm

Oh are we trying to figure out what team is what.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/03/13, 04:40 pm

Sweet_feet99 wrote:Oh are we trying to figure out what team is what.

Yes U10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 15/03/13, 04:41 pm

Oh. Ooh I haven't checked u10. Let me see if I know of any.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 15/03/13, 06:04 pm

FS05 wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:

We'll be alright..unless we happen to be in the top U10 division, which I suspect we are not, hence the reason for my earlier question about the different divisions.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 15/03/13, 07:24 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
FS05 wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

We'll be alright..unless we happen to be in the top U10 division, which I suspect we are not, hence the reason for my earlier question about the different divisions.

I heard they are randomly picked
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/03/13, 08:41 pm

FS05 wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
FS05 wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:

Spoke with Jane and friends at Blue Sky tonight and they basically dropped teams randomly in each pool. Hence, the reason they changed the Gold pool to the Gray pool, in case you hadn't noticed. Gold was just supposed to be part of the Pot O' "Gold" and was just supposed to be a random pool until everyone started calling and requesting to be put in the Gold division. Others assumed the White division was the bottom division and didn't want to be in that division. So essentially, you could be playing random elite, good or average teams in your pool. Several clubs registered several 3v3 teams so they attempted to split them up into different pools so club teams weren't playing against each other - hence, Redknapp is broken up into three different pools.

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 15/03/13, 09:01 pm

Looking forward to the great weather and watching the girls have fun. 3v3 is a great opportunity for the girls to get touches and just have fun. Competetion is just a small part of it. Team names are just the beginning. I enjoy seeing all the creative colors of jerseys the girls will be wearing. Most don't wear club apparel. Most just go out and look like rec teams. I think I may even bring snacks and juice boxes for the girls after the game. Just for old times sake.

Have fun!!

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 15/03/13, 09:36 pm

SoccaDad wrote:
FS05 wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
FS05 wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Master Bates wrote:

Spoke with Jane and friends at Blue Sky tonight and they basically dropped teams randomly in each pool. Hence, the reason they changed the Gold pool to the Gray pool, in case you hadn't noticed. Gold was just supposed to be part of the Pot O' "Gold" and was just supposed to be a random pool until everyone started calling and requesting to be put in the Gold division. Others assumed the White division was the bottom division and didn't want to be in that division. So essentially, you could be playing random elite, good or average teams in your pool. Several clubs registered several 3v3 teams so they attempted to split them up into different pools so club teams weren't playing against each other - hence, Redknapp is broken up into three different pools.

Thanks for the information. Random makes me feel better..I think..

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Thegriff 16/03/13, 12:03 am

Honey badgers=odyssey
Thegriff
Thegriff
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 16/03/13, 01:13 pm

Over/under on broken Canopies today - 7

How about the wind... Wow
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 16/03/13, 07:06 pm

Wind was blowing but the games went on
Without any problems. Very good day of soccer today. My dd had a blast and now she's exhausted.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/03/13, 06:00 pm

Glad the wind was there because it had some chill in it. Once it died down, the sun was grueling. Nothing ice cream can't fix after a long day.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 17/03/13, 09:47 pm

Sounds like a fun day. Anybody know who won? Or what are the team affiliations? Can't tell from the website.

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 18/03/13, 08:31 am

Yup, it was a great day of soccer. Could have done with less wind but can't really complain. I thought all of the divisions were competitive and fun to watch. It was not always clear who was who so it would be nice if we had some folks chime in with affiliations.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/03/13, 08:49 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:Yup, it was a great day of soccer. Could have done with less wind but can't really complain. I thought all of the divisions were competitive and fun to watch. It was not always clear who was who so it would be nice if we had some folks chime in with affiliations.

I can help with the Yellow Division for U9 Girls a little:

YELLOW:
Redknapp White - Liverpool 04G Redknapp
United RC - This is the Red Rockets from FSA I believe
Xtreme Misfits - mixed team (FC Xtreme-4 players / Liverpool-1 player)
RASE'd Warriors - Liverpool RASE '05 Girls as specified by another posting member.
Five Pony Tails - FC Dallas I think, someone may have to verify that.

Was a great day of soccer - wind was the great equalizer as the kids weren't able to just pop shots in from deep, they actually had to get a little closer to the goal than usual - ball was sailing a bit on everyone. High shots would stay high instead of dropping and some shots you thought would head out of bounce would hang up in the air and ball would just fall flat in bounds. It was crazy but the kids all had a blast. We all had to recover from face and neck sunburns - i.e. rednecks. cheers cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 18/03/13, 09:21 am

SoccaDad wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:Yup, it was a great day of soccer. Could have done with less wind but can't really complain. I thought all of the divisions were competitive and fun to watch. It was not always clear who was who so it would be nice if we had some folks chime in with affiliations.

I can help with the Yellow Division for U9 Girls a little:

YELLOW:
Redknapp White - Liverpool 04G Redknapp
United RC - This is the Red Rockets from FSA I believe
Xtreme Misfits - mixed team (FC Xtreme-4 players / Liverpool-1 player)
RASE'd Warriors - Liverpool RASE '05 Girls as specified by another posting member.
Five Pony Tails - FC Dallas I think, someone may have to verify that.

Was a great day of soccer - wind was the great equalizer as the kids weren't able to just pop shots in from deep, they actually had to get a little closer to the goal than usual - ball was sailing a bit on everyone. High shots would stay high instead of dropping and some shots you thought would head out of bounce would hang up in the air and ball would just fall flat in bounds. It was crazy but the kids all had a blast. We all had to recover from face and neck sunburns - i.e. rednecks. cheers cherry

A little bird sent this to me and I am now taking the liberty to share... It's very helpful.

Girls · U9 · Gray
http://app.rsportz.com/competition_homepage/3011/schedule?l=1
Won by Rowdy bunch = DT Scott 04 (beat Cobra Kai Aka Solar K in final)

Girls · U9 · Green
http://app.rsportz.com/competition_homepage/3012/schedule?l=1
Just 4 Fun (I think they were at Sting but now not sure maybe still sting...) over Keeping it real (mix of Girl's from multiple teams (RASE 04 and others...). Close game.

Girls · U9 · White
http://app.rsportz.com/competition_homepage/3013/schedule?l=1
Stinky Socks (no clue where they are from) over LP Redknapp Red in PKs I believe I heard.

Girls · U9 · Yellow
http://app.rsportz.com/competition_homepage/3014/schedule?l=1
RASE'D WARRIORS (RASE 05 team) over Five Pony Tails (FC Dallas 04) this was a close game with FC Dallas leading at one point

TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 18/03/13, 09:48 am

Stinky Socks was Liverpool Barnes.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down