North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

3 vs 3 pot of gold - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

3 vs 3 pot of gold

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

3 vs 3 pot of gold - Page 4 Empty Re: 3 vs 3 pot of gold

Post by Sweet_feet99 13/03/13, 03:21 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Sweet_feet99 wrote:Rankings. Huh. What I miss. Oh by the way I'm glad to say we made it in. Should be fun and going in just for fun. Not to say she's not gonna be competitive, she always is. She's just gonna have some fun.

Glad you made it in. Your kid is a heck of a player.

Thanks! Although its not with her normal group of friends, she's excited to meet new friends. She says wait til her friends see Saturday and with what team.

Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 13/03/13, 03:47 pm

go99 wrote:
SoccaDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
go99 wrote:oh don't worry you won't

Besides I didn't say I didn't like 3v3 I just said all of the seeding and ranking etc was silly and it is. But don't worry as much as I have seen 3v3 change, we aren't far off from 2 day seeded tournaments with static rosters and limited guest play

Sorry, I misinterpreted all of your whining. I NOW understand. You DO like 3v3, you just didn't get asked to play on a team this weekend. And as far as the seedings and rankings go, I think everyone will agree that trying to rank teams only makes the tournament more enjoyable for all. It allows the teams with the same skill level play each other. but I do understand that that is difficult to do.

Well, I'll add my two cents on this 3v3 stuff. I think it adds a level of fun for the kiddos while also increasing their number of touches but it does cause parent politics to get a little crazy depending on which team your child plays on and whether or not it's a "mixed" hybrid team of players from rival clubs. Now with that, my DD plays on one of those "mixed" teams and loves it. It has caused some tension among team parents but I've also seen a "huge" difference in my DDs playing abilities - they've increased ten fold and you can see the difference between the ones that do and do not play 3v3. Her (my DD) ultimate goal is to get to Walt Disney World. So practices extra hard and pays extra close attention in practices, etc. But, in the end, it's all about fun. She really enjoys playing with her friends that she can't play with in a normal club environment - ok, "can't" a strong word, more like "won't". She absolutely loves playing soccer and this gives her an opportunity to play not only with some of her teammates but also with players from other teams (ranked higher than hers - LOL). Anyway, I agree with Go that it doesn't really create a friendly environment within the clubs we play in but it does allow the kids to have some fun outside the daily grind of club soccer. But with KickIt, 3v3 Live and Quickfoot, it's quickly becoming another soccer moneymaker with rankings and all that jazz - won't be long and the Pot O' Gold will end up affiliated with something like Quickfoot or one of those larger leagues... I like that this is just a locally run tournament with such a large turnout... DD is excited to play this weekend.

And then when all of that happens say goodbye to these mixed hybrid, silly playing with your friends stuff. Your daily grind becomes your 3v3 grind also

Go Whiney Nine, you sure are negetive today. That vacation must not be going well. Hang in there lil buddy. You'll be back in the warm cozy RASE circle of trust soon.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 13/03/13, 04:25 pm

What? Vacation is going great took them to Grandma, dropped them off, and ran as fast as I could. Haven't heard a soccer ball slamming against the livingroom wall in days. The have a ball, Grandma has a goal and 5 acres. What else do they need.

But I have always been a fan of more play and fun and less restricted sontrolled play. Fever did a 3v3 thing during the break. It was outstanding and I hope they bring it back. My kid and some of her friends were out every week they could be. Now thats was some 3v3
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DrB 13/03/13, 04:39 pm

SoccaDad wrote: Her (my DD) ultimate goal is to get to Walt Disney World. So practices extra hard and pays extra close attention in practices, etc. But, in the end, it's all about fun.

fwiw, the main barrier to going to Disney World is convincing Dad/Mom (and same for your teammates) to pay the scratch to go to Disney World. ANYBODY can show up and play in the Open Division. And frankly, pretty much anybody can apply for Elite division and get accepted. Or drive to OK and get at least 2nd at regionals. I'm sure its a shock to find out that they will take your money.

DrB
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 13/03/13, 04:40 pm

go99 wrote:What? Vacation is going great took them to Grandma, dropped them off, and ran as fast as I could. Haven't heard a soccer ball slamming against the livingroom wall in days. The have a ball, Grandma has a goal and 5 acres. What else do they need.

But I have always been a fan of more play and fun and less restricted sontrolled play. Fever did a 3v3 thing during the break. It was outstanding and I hope they bring it back. My kid and some of her friends were out every week they could be. Now thats was some 3v3

What made the fever 3v3 better than the others?
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad 13/03/13, 04:46 pm

I am just glad that Cobra Kai and Honey Badgers get to met up in the Gold Bracket. It is a great rivalry that brings out the best in all of the girls Wink
Peak_Performance_Dad
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 13/03/13, 05:01 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
go99 wrote:What? Vacation is going great took them to Grandma, dropped them off, and ran as fast as I could. Haven't heard a soccer ball slamming against the livingroom wall in days. The have a ball, Grandma has a goal and 5 acres. What else do they need.

What made the fever 3v3 better than the others?

it was as close to free play as you can get. No coaches standing over you. No parents screaming from the sideline (not many lol). Come with your friends and play or just show up and get mixed in with some others. Play kids older, younger whatever. Just enough fever coaches or parents? to keep the games moving and safe. in other words fun, free play not competative, structured play. Its not the 3v3 and different league that make kids in Brazil what they are. It's the unstructured free play that they get to spen a childhood playing. You can read all about developing a relationship with the ball in my up coming book. "How I learned to love balls".

Wait that's not right. it's a work in progress
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad 13/03/13, 05:11 pm

Good Point, Go99. The South Americans play a lot of unstructured soccer, until they are discovered and brought in to competitive play. In Europe, small field/small play is very popular for kids - we have found an immense amount of value in leveraging 3v3 with large field play. It helps develop different aspects of the game.

In the end, high level performance in anything comes from lots of practice and love for the activity, not from crazed parents and club politics. Smile
Peak_Performance_Dad
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/03/13, 06:07 pm

DrB wrote:
SoccaDad wrote: Her (my DD) ultimate goal is to get to Walt Disney World. So practices extra hard and pays extra close attention in practices, etc. But, in the end, it's all about fun.

fwiw, the main barrier to going to Disney World is convincing Dad/Mom (and same for your teammates) to pay the scratch to go to Disney World. ANYBODY can show up and play in the Open Division. And frankly, pretty much anybody can apply for Elite division and get accepted. Or drive to OK and get at least 2nd at regionals. I'm sure its a shock to find out that they will take your money.

oh, we're aware, just would like her to work for it instead of telling her it's a lock no matter what... Gives 'em a little something to drive for on a personal goal level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/03/13, 02:14 pm

Not sure if anyone was watching or not, but the schedule for the Pot O' Gold 3v3 Tournament has been released... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 14/03/13, 02:18 pm

I was just about to ask that question
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 14/03/13, 02:25 pm

Cool out first game isn't too early.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/03/13, 02:28 pm

SoccaDad wrote:Not sure if anyone was watching or not, but the schedule for the Pot O' Gold 3v3 Tournament has been released... Smile

Post the link!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/03/13, 02:29 pm

Sweet_feet99 wrote:Cool out first game isn't too early.

Ditto... cheers

Last edited by SoccaDad on 14/03/13, 02:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/03/13, 02:29 pm

Istanbul2005 wrote:
SoccaDad wrote:Not sure if anyone was watching or not, but the schedule for the Pot O' Gold 3v3 Tournament has been released... Smile

Post the link!

Link posted:

http://www.blueskysportscenter.com/the-colony/schedule/

Tournaments link is in the upper right hand corner - click that to get to the tournament information...

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 14/03/13, 03:00 pm

Girls · U9 · Gray
http://app.rsportz.com/competition_homepage/3011/schedule?l=1

Girls · U9 · Green
http://app.rsportz.com/competition_homepage/3012/schedule?l=1

Girls · U9 · White
http://app.rsportz.com/competition_homepage/3013/schedule?l=1

Girls · U9 · Yellow
http://app.rsportz.com/competition_homepage/3014/schedule?l=1
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner9 14/03/13, 03:29 pm

how long are these games?
Gunner9
Gunner9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 14/03/13, 03:30 pm

Blue Sky Sports Center Pot O Gold 3v3 Tournament Rules – Page 1 of 3
* FIFA rules apply if not modified within *
The following rules have been designed to ensure fair play for all participants. Each coach and player is expected to understand these rules prior to their participation in the Pot O Gold 3v3 Tournament. Any questions concerning these rules should be directed to Pot O Gold 3v3 Tournament Director.

Scoreboard / Schedule Changes: It is the responsibility of the team (coach, team contact / manager, or team captain) to check the Scoreboard Schedule for any changes after each tournament game (you will not be notified of changes). Check the Scoreboard often, as changes do occur to the schedule. When a change does occur, Blue Sky Sports Center will attempt to notify teams, and will strive to not change any game times or locations before the first game; but teams are responsible for checking for updates to the Scoreboard after each game.

TEAM REGISTRATION: Requirements, Information, Rules, Guidelines, etc.
Team Registration: Teams must register and pay all team fees to participate. Teams should register into divisions based upon age, gender and playing experience. Any team or player determined by the Tournament Director to have falsified age or skill level could be dismissed from the tournament.
Teams that span more than one age group must register in the division of the oldest player on the team. Teams are responsible for registering in the appropriate division; teams which have players with any competitive experience should sign up for the competitive division of their age group. In the situation where teams place themselves in the wrong division, the Pot O Gold Tournament Director will attempt to rectify the error, but cannot guarantee proper placement. It is each Team’s responsibility to register in the proper division, failure to properly register may result in disqualification from the tournament, and registration fees will not be refunded.

Official Team Roster Form, Player Registration & Proof of Age Requirements: Each team must complete the Official Team Roster Form and Waiver, and submit the form to the Pot O Gold 3v3 Event Staff during Team Check-In along with each player’s birth certificate (these will not be kept by Tournament Event Staff). Any team that fails to do so PRIOR TO THEIR FIRST GAME may be disqualified from the tournament. All players must be listed on the Official Team Roster prior to the team’s first scheduled game time. Teams cannot add players after the start of their first game. Tournament officials have the right to demand Proof of Age for any player included on the roster. Players are required to carry Proof of Age (Birth Certificates) with them at all times during the event.

Number of Players: Six is the maximum number of players on each team’s roster: three field players and three substitutes, but teams are allowed less than six players if they choose. (A team must have a minimum of 2 field players). Players may only play on one team per division.

Falsifying Ages or Skill Level: The Pot O Gold 3v3 Tournament Director may dismiss any team, player or coach determined by the Tournament Staff to have falsified age, identity, or skill level from the tournament. This act of non-sportsmanship will not be tolerated by Blue Sky Sports Center’s Pot O Gold 3v3 Tournament.

RULES DURING PLAY:
Game Duration: The game shall consist of two 12-minute halves separated by a two minute halftime period OR the first team to reach 12 goals, whichever comes first. A coin toss will determine direction and possession before the start of the game. Games tied after regulation play shall end in a tie, except in the playoffs. There are no timeouts and the Game Clock
does not stop in 3v3 games. In the event that a field is behind schedule, the referee may shorten the halftime period, or limit warm-up time prior to game.

Kick Off: May be taken in any direction. You cannot score directly from a kick off (ball must be 100% over the mid-line to be considered on the offensive half of the field). The kick off is an indirect kick.

Kick-Ins: The ball shall be kicked into play from the sideline instead of thrown in. The ball is considered in play when the ball is touched or changes possession. This is an indirect kick, and a goal cannot be scored from this kick.

Direct & Indirect Kicks: All dead-ball kicks (kick-ins, kick-offs, free kicks) are indirect with the exception of corner kicks and penalty kicks. Indirect kicks must only change possession before the ball will be considered in play. If a free kick is awarded within five yards of the opposing goal box the ball with be moved back to five yards from the box. It is the referee’s
discretion as to where the ball will be placed.

Goal Kicks: May be taken from any point of the end line. This is an indirect kick.

Penalty Kicks: Shall be awarded if, in the referee’s opinion, a scoring opportunity was nullified by an infraction (the infraction does not automatically result in a red card). Penalty kicks are DIRECT kicks taken from the center of the mid-line with all players (on both teams) behind the mid-line. Penalty kicks are dead ball infractions. If a goal is not scored, the defense obtains possession with a goal kick.

Blue Sky Sports Center Pot O Gold 3v3 Tournament Rules (Continued) Page 2 of 3
Goal Scoring: A goal may only be scored from a touch (offensive or defensive) within the team’s offensive half on the field. The ball must be completely on the offensive half of the field, and cannot be touching the mid-line (Example: kick-off). If a player in their defensive half kicks the ball across the midline and the ball hits another player (offensive or defensive)
and the ball goes in the goal, a goal will be awarded. If a ball is kicked from the defensive half and is not touched before the ball rests in the goal, a goal kick is awarded to the defensive team. A goal cannot be scored from an indirect kick, such as a kick-in from out-of-bounds.

Five Yard Rule: In all dead-ball situations, defending players must stand at least five yards away from the ball. If the defensive player’s goal is closer than five yards, the ball shall be played five yards from the goal box in line with the direction of play prior to the penalty.

Substitution: Substitutions may be made during dead-ball situations, regardless of possession. Teams must gain the referees attention and players must enter and exit at mid-field. Substitutions should not be made on the fly!

Goal Keepers / Off-sides / Slide Tackling / Hand Ball Clarification: There are no Goalkeepers in 3v3 Soccer. There are No Off-sides in 3v3 Soccer! There is No Slide Tackling: If a player is sliding for the ball, contact with any player(s) from the other team is NOT ALLOWED. If a player slides and contact is initiated, a free kick shall be awarded. This does not prevent players from sliding to stop/intercept a ball where contact is not initiated during the slide. Example: a player may slide to save a ball from going out-of-bounds. Hand Ball Clarification: Deliberate handling of the ball that denies a team of an obvious goal-scoring opportunity will result in the following: (1) A penalty kick (at the discretion of the referee) (2) A yellow or red card given to the player committing the hand ball (at the discretion of the referee).

Protests of Rules: There are no protests allowed in the Pot O Gold 3v3 Tournament as most all protests are due to a referee judgment call.

EQUIPMENT: Uniforms, Balls, Field Dimensions, Goal Box, etc.
Game Balls / Sizes: Teams are responsible for providing game balls. Here are the following sizes for each group: U6-U8 = Size 3; U9-U12 = Size 4; and U13 & up = Size 5.

Field Dimensions: The playing field is 40 yards long by 30 yards wide for ages U9 and higher. U6, U7 and U8 age groups play on 30 x 20 yard field. The goals are approximately four feet high and 8 feet wide.

The Goal Box: There are no goalkeepers in 3v3. The goal box is approximately ten feet wide by six foot long located directly in front of the goal. The goals are four feet high by eight feet wide. There is no ball contact allowed within the goal box, however, all players may pass through the goal box as long as they do not touch the ball while in the box. If the
ball comes to a rest in or on the goal box line, a goal kick is awarded regardless of who touched the ball last. Any part of the ball or player’s body on the line or inside the plane of the box is considered in the goal box and an extension of such. If a defensive player touches the ball after it has entered the plane, a goal will be awarded to the offensive team. If an
offensive player touches the ball after it has entered the plane, a goal kick will be awarded to the defensive team. The plane of the goal box extends upward infinitely.

Player Uniforms, Jerseys, Protective Casts & Jewelry: All players must wear shin guards to be allowed to play. All players must wear jerseys/shirts during play and each team must bring both a light and dark colored jersey/shirt. If both teams are wearing the same color, a coin flip in pool play will determine which team must change. In playoffs, the
higher seed will have the option. Players wearing protective casts must receive written approval by the Pot O Gold Tournament Director and/or Referee Assignor, and will be required to check in prior to each game with the on-field referee to be permitted to play. If the referee on the field of play deems a player’s protective cast is unsafe in any way, the player will not be allowed to play until The Tournament Director and/or Referee Assignor re-approve the wearing of the protective cast. No jewelry will be allowed, including earrings of any type, rope necklaces and bracelets. The only exception will be players wearing medical bracelets.

OTHER: Delay of Game, Forfeits, Overtime:
Delay of Game: The referee has the official time on the field and holds the right to take necessary action if he/she feels that a team is delaying the game. Any player may be cautioned with a yellow card if it is deemed by the referee that the player is intentionally wasting time, such as if a player intentionally kicks the ball long distances away from the playing field in
order to waste time.

Forfeits: Teams are given five minutes from scheduled game time, or from delayed start time due to unforeseen circumstances, before a forfeit is issued by the referee. All forfeits must be approved by the Blue Sky Sports Center Pot O Gold 3v3 Tournament Director before the game is considered an official forfeit. The Pot O Gold Tournament Director has the option to replay a forfeited game if deemed necessary. Any team forfeiting three games during pool play may be removed from the tournament. Any team forfeiting one game during the playoffs may be removed from the tournament.

Blue Sky Sports Center Pot O Gold 3v3 Tournament Rules (Continued) Page 3 of 3
Playoff Overtime: Pool Play Games shall end in a tie if the game is tied at the end of regulation. Only Playoff Games shall play into overtime.
• Golden Goal Overtime Period. Playoff Overtime shall consist of one 3-minute “golden goal” overtime period with a coin toss to decide kick-off/direction. The first team toscore in overtime is the winner.
• Shootout. If no team has scored in the 3-minute overtime, the winner shall be decided in a shootout with a coin toss to decide team kicking order. The three players from each team remaining on the field at the end of the overtime period will be the only players to kick for their team. The remaining three field players after overtime regulation will rotate, alternating teams with each kick. The first round of shootouts will consist of each player kicking once (round of 3 players shooting per team). The team with the most goals after the first round will be considered the winner. If the score remains tied after the first round of penalty kicks, the same 3 players will alternate in the same order in a sudden death penalty kick format until one team scores unanswered. If one team has received a red card during the game and finishes with 2 players on the field, a remaining roster player (other than the red carded player) must be chosen to kick in the rotation of penalty kicks. If the red-carded player is the last remaining roster player, one of the two field players must kick twice.

SPORTSMANSHIP: Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Player / Coach / Spectator Ejections:
Sportsmanship: Good sportsmanship is to prevail at all times. Coaches will be held responsible for the conduct of themselves, their players, players’ parents and spectators.

Cautioned Players (Yellow Card): Players that receive two yellow cards in one game will result in a red card. (Please see red card rule). Any player accumulating three yellow cards during a tournament will automatically be suspended for their next game (no exceptions).

Player Ejection (Red Card): Referee’s have the right to eject a player or coach from the game for continual disobedience or as a result of an incident that warrants sending off. The team may then continue with their remaining two, three or four players, however, if the player receiving the red card was on the field of play, the team must complete the entire game a
player short. The player receiving the red card will automatically be suspended for their next game (no exceptions). Players or coaches that are red carded must leave the immediate playing area, including the fan and team areas. If the player delays or refuses to leave, the game will be forfeited in favor of opposing team (regardless of the score at the time of the
incident).
**If player(s) is (are) issued red card(s) for fighting, player(s) will be ejected from the tournament and are subject to removal from the facility for the duration of the event.

Coach/Parent Ejection: Referees have the right to eject a coach or parent from any game for continual disobedience or as a result of an incident that warrants ejection. Coaches or parents whom are ejected by the referee or tournament official must leave the field and area around the field before play will continue. If a coach or parent refuses to leave, the game
will be forfeited in favor of the opposing team.

BRACKETING: Rankings, Seeding, and Tie Breakers:
Championship Bracket Round Seeding: Championship Bracket seeding for each will be determined by Win/Loss record. A forfeited game is scored as a 3-0 win for the team that is present. Referees will provide the winning coach a scorecard, which must be turned into the Headquarters Tent immediately following the game! For games where the
scorecard is not turned in to the Headquarters Tent, a verbally communicated score will be accepted until the scorecard can be produced.
Seeding Tie-Breakers: For teams that are tied in record, if one team forfeited a game, they will automatically be considered the lower seed (unless otherwise decided by a tournament official). In pool play, ties between three or more teams will be broken by (1) head to head results between the tied teams (4) goal difference in pool play games
(2) goal difference in head to head games (5) goals against in pool play games
(3) goals against in head to head games (6) shootout

Weather Related Issues: The Pot O Gold 3v3 Staff reserves the right to modify, reschedule, or cancel the tournament due to inclement weather. The Tournament Director has the right to move or reschedule games, as well as the right to shorten game lengths. Team entry fees are non-refundable.

** The Pot O Gold 3v3 Tournament Director will have final say on all disputes and interpretations of Tournament Rules. **
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/03/13, 03:50 pm

Too bad you can't just attach files up here so they can download them and read them instead of posting the rules, schedule links, etc... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 14/03/13, 08:37 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Master Bates wrote:Galacticos, Cobra Kai, RASE?

If RASE plays with the '04's, THEY are the Gold division. The battle will be for 2nd. And I'll take the Honeybadgers in the 2nd spot.

Inferno, Blaze and Flame will be there.

I noticed you were looking for Inferno on the schedule the other day. Is the Inferno that is in the '03 bracket the '04 team? If so, they must be really good.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 15/03/13, 11:06 am

SoccaDad wrote:Too bad you can't just attach files up here so they can download them and read them instead of posting the rules, schedule links, etc... Smile

Make sure you read it all word for word.

Looking forward to being out there this weekend, watching the games and enjoying the weather.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DrB 15/03/13, 11:13 am

Yes, you definitely want to read and memorize the rules so you know them as well as your 12 yr old ref.

DrB
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 15/03/13, 11:25 am

DrB wrote:Yes, you definitely want to read and memorize the rules so you know them as well as your 12 yr old ref.

cheers cheers
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 15/03/13, 12:12 pm

No soccer last weekend and she's a ball of fire ready to play. Gonna be a great weekend.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 15/03/13, 02:41 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

If RASE plays with the '04's, THEY are the Gold division. The battle will be for 2nd. And I'll take the Honeybadgers in the 2nd spot.

I noticed you were looking for Inferno on the schedule the other day. Is the Inferno that is in the '03 bracket the '04 team? If so, they must be really good.

Wow. You have quick eyes. I deleted that post almost immediately right after I found us on the U10 schedule. To answer your question, yes it's the same team. However, we're probably not that good. Might should be playing in U9, but the decision was made before knowing the size of the U9 turnout. I do have a few questions though. Can anyone tell me the club affiliations of some of the other creatively named teams? I know some of those were referenced earlier in this thread. Also, is it safe to assume that the divisions are broken down by competitiveness? Is anyone on this thread familiar with the U10 teams and the division order of competitiveness?

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 15/03/13, 03:06 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:

Wow. You have quick eyes. I deleted that post almost immediately right after I found us on the U10 schedule. To answer your question, yes it's the same team. However, we're probably not that good. Might should be playing in U9, but the decision was made before knowing the size of the U9 turnout. I do have a few questions though. Can anyone tell me the club affiliations of some of the other creatively named teams? I know some of those were referenced earlier in this thread. Also, is it safe to assume that the divisions are broken down by competitiveness? Is anyone on this thread familiar with the U10 teams and the division order of competitiveness?

I think Just For Fun is Sting, and Honey Badgers are FWFC or possibly Odyssey. What about Infereno, Blaze and Flame? Dalglish?
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next