North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Cost of select soccer Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Cost of select soccer

Go down

Cost of select soccer Empty Cost of select soccer

Post by Soccerchick2221 15/04/13, 07:18 pm

I am looking to tryout for a select team u16 this summer in LHGCL. I was wondering how much select teams costs. What about Dallas texans, andromeda, TFC, Texas spirit, Mustangs fc & solar.

Soccerchick2221
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Cost of select soccer Empty Re: Cost of select soccer

Post by Guest 15/04/13, 09:19 pm

Soccerchick2221 wrote:I am looking to tryout for a select team u16 this summer in LHGCL. I was wondering how much select teams costs. What about Dallas texans, andromeda, TFC, Texas spirit, Mustangs fc & solar.

$3000 should get you started. You'll want to plan for $500 - $1500 more if the team you pick does any travel tournaments... which they most assuredly will do. Better get that baby-sitting business started now.

Back to top Go down

Post by berserker13 16/04/13, 12:40 pm

Texas Spirit is about $2500 including 8 tournaments and all other expenses except, does not include uniforms and personal travel. Actual cub dues are about $1900. Can't see any other U16 D1 teams that could beat that price.
berserker13
berserker13
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/13, 12:42 pm

Xara wrote:
Soccerchick2221 wrote:I am looking to tryout for a select team u16 this summer in LHGCL. I was wondering how much select teams costs. What about Dallas texans, andromeda, TFC, Texas spirit, Mustangs fc & solar.

$3000 should get you started. You'll want to plan for $500 - $1500 more if the team you pick does any travel tournaments... which they most assuredly will do. Better get that baby-sitting business started now.

i thought you were banned. did you write i will not be obnoxious 1000 times and get back in? pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/13, 02:45 pm

silentparent wrote:
Xara wrote:

i thought you were banned. did you write i will not be obnoxious 1000 times and get back in? pirat

The rumor is that readership dropped by 43% during the time I was gone. Admin begged me to come back.

That last statement could be good for another three days in the hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 16/04/13, 03:21 pm

How many eggs did you eat Cool Hand?
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 16/04/13, 03:38 pm

Xara wrote:
silentparent wrote:
Xara wrote:

The rumor is that readership dropped by 43% during the time I was gone. Admin begged me to come back.

That last statement could be good for another three days in the hole.

Four? Admin doesn't beg.

(User Banned for this post)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.txsoccer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 02 soccer mom 18/04/13, 11:15 am

TFC was around $2800 not including tournaments/travel and the select uniform package was $350 as of July last year.
02 soccer mom
02 soccer mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by upper95 18/04/13, 11:35 am

Buy a uniform from an ex-player to save 1/2 or more of this cost. This works only if the club isn't changing uniforms, which they do about every 2 years. There are usually lots of uniforms available in the spring and summer and are often advertised on this forum. The team manager may be able to point you to players that left the club.

upper95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovesoccer 18/04/13, 09:52 pm

TFC fees are $2829 including uniform kit of $350. Fees covered practice locations, coaching fees, seeding tourney, Lake Highland Qualify and league fees.

lovesoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/04/13, 04:45 pm

lovesoccer wrote:TFC fees are $2829 including uniform kit of $350. Fees covered practice locations, coaching fees, seeding tourney, Lake Highland Qualify and league fees.

I think you need to adjust for a few items in your assessment:

* Practice locations? Very soon it will be practice location - as in one - since TFC lost its bid to Andromeda for the Allen fields.

* Uniform kit of $350? That's probably about right. It's come down a couple of bucks since they changed from Nike to their current brand which is made by some company no one ever heard of.

* Coaching fees? Don't forget the DOC fees. They may well be the highest of any club. It's kind of like getting on The Texans... but without all those meaningless wins.

* Seeding tourney and Lake Highland qualify? Yes, if applicable. But I'm sure the club will reimburse any teams for which this does not apply, right?

* Two or three diesel generator lights at the Plano facility that extend about 12 feet high and illuminate roughly a single full sized field when combined? Check.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovesoccer 19/04/13, 10:14 pm

Xara wrote:
lovesoccer wrote:TFC fees are $2829 including uniform kit of $350. Fees covered practice locations, coaching fees, seeding tourney, Lake Highland Qualify and league fees.

* Practice locations? Very soon it will be practice location - as in one - since TFC lost its bid to Andromeda for the Allen fields.Good riddance to the location. All Andro is getting is be big patch of grass. All equipment (goals & LIGHTS) are coming down as they belong to TFC. TFC is in the works of securing a new location. So don't worry your little head we will have more then 1 practice location. Andro will be the new picked on team with the gas generators because they won't have any lights at this location.

* Uniform kit of $350? That's probably about right. It's come down a couple of bucks since they changed from Nike to their current brand which is made by some company no one ever heard of. Which Inaria may not be a big company like Nike, Puma, etc.. but the gear has held up great. Actually a lot better then the Nike gear from Texans that we have had in the past.

* Coaching fees? Don't forget the DOC fees. They may well be the highest of any club. It's kind of like getting on The Texans... but without all those meaningless wins. I don't care what the DOC makes I am not there because my dd wears TFC on her shirt. I am there for her coach and team alone.

* Seeding tourney and Lake Highland qualify? Yes, if applicable. But I'm sure the club will reimburse any teams for which this does not apply, right? Well seeing as our team made D1 Lake Highlands I guess I don't have to worry about that now.

* Two or three diesel generator lights at the Plano facility that extend about 12 feet high and illuminate roughly a single full sized field when combined? Check. I'll repeat myself. The lights at TFC Allen belong to TFC so they will be moved to Plano in the near future.

lovesoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerchick2221 21/04/13, 04:21 pm

What about andromeda

Soccerchick2221
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/04/13, 09:14 pm

Soccerchick2221 wrote:What about andromeda

The price will be every bit as high with Andromeda. And as an added bonus, you'll be with a club that gets a single team into D1 around every 8 years by the skin of their teeth. The ROI is great.

Of course, this is where LoveSoccer steps in to extol the virtues of TFC which has no permanent lighting anymore, no permit in hand to install such lighting at the (now one-and-only) Plano facility, and no leads as they "work on securing a new location" Solar has been using that last line... for the last 7-8 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/04/13, 09:26 pm

By the way, SC, have you checked into the teams that are available at your age group? https://www.txsoccer.net/f8-97-girls Does it have to be a larger club? You/your parents could spend much less money with a little homework. Just play on a team you like and don't worry about the club name. Pull up the PYSA select and LHGCL league standings for your age group (97?) I think you can then click on each team and get contact information. Call around. It's not like most of the input you'll get on this forum would otherwise be useful anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Confucius 22/04/13, 01:47 pm

Seems like keeping a google shared spreadsheet comparing all the clubs and fees would be good for us parents. The more price visibility, the more competition, the better off we are. Any forums guru up for the challenge?

Progress has far more to do with direction than with speed.
Confucius
Confucius
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/04/13, 02:05 pm

Seems like keeping a google shared spreadsheet comparing all the clubs and fees would be good for us parents. The more price visibility, the more competition, the better off we are. Any forums guru up for the challenge?

Very wise!

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappy 22/04/13, 07:56 pm

lovesoccer wrote:
Xara wrote:

* Practice locations? Very soon it will be practice location - as in one - since TFC lost its bid to Andromeda for the Allen fields.Good riddance to the location. All Andro is getting is be big patch of grass. All equipment (goals & LIGHTS) are coming down as they belong to TFC. TFC is in the works of securing a new location. So don't worry your little head we will have more then 1 practice location. Andro will be the new picked on team with the gas generators because they won't have any lights at this location.

Might want to check the lease fine print. Additions such as Lights are usually considered fixed land improvements conveyed to the land owner. However the port-a-potty can be packed up and moved.

* Uniform kit of $350? That's probably about right. It's come down a couple of bucks since they changed from Nike to their current brand which is made by some company no one ever heard of. Which Inaria may not be a big company like Nike, Puma, etc.. but the gear has held up great. Actually a lot better then the Nike gear from Texans that we have had in the past.

* Coaching fees? Don't forget the DOC fees. They may well be the highest of any club. It's kind of like getting on The Texans... but without all those meaningless wins. I don't care what the DOC makes I am not there because my dd wears TFC on her shirt. I am there for her coach and team alone.

* Seeding tourney and Lake Highland qualify? Yes, if applicable. But I'm sure the club will reimburse any teams for which this does not apply, right? Well seeing as our team made D1 Lake Highlands I guess I don't have to worry about that now.

* Two or three diesel generator lights at the Plano facility that extend about 12 feet high and illuminate roughly a single full sized field when combined? Check. I'll repeat myself. The lights at TFC Allen belong to TFC so they will be moved to Plano in the near future.

scrappy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 22/04/13, 10:29 pm

SteveHolt! wrote:

Very wise!

To say and not to do is not to say....

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”
-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 22/04/13, 10:32 pm

Xara wrote:

By the way, SC, have you checked into the teams that are available at your age group? https://www.txsoccer.net/f8-97-girls Does it have to be a larger club? You/your parents could spend much less money with a little homework. Just play on a team you like and don't worry about the club name. Pull up the PYSA select and LHGCL league standings for your age group (97?) I think you can then click on each team and get contact information. Call around. It's not like most of the input you'll get on this forum would otherwise be useful anyway.

It is IMHO always best to find the best fit for you DD/Family otherwise you will wake up one day with nothing to do on the weekends...... What a Face affraid affraid Shocked

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”
-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down