Latest topics
SuperCopa Today at 06:15 pmsmugrr
Dallas Texans 11G West Diaz (Play for Free)Today at 05:47 pmDallas Texans West
Dallas Texans 06G FDL Red - LHGCL D1 / FDL Today at 05:38 pmDallas Texans West
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Today at 05:35 pmDallas Texans West
How much is too much celebrating?Today at 04:49 pmBesserwisser
Supercopa 07 showingToday at 04:45 pmCATX
WILL IT BE YOU!!Today at 02:50 pmBesserwisser
Titans FC 04 NPL / Classic D3 Tryout and Open SessionsToday at 01:09 pmJasonWhisenant
Solar 04B - AllenToday at 12:43 pmntxsoccerchat
07B looking for a TeamToday at 12:29 pmSoccerislife17
D'Feeters 05G Black Open SessionsToday at 07:35 amDAM FLY SOCCER
Team to Scrimmage - Thursday Flower Mound/Lewisville AreaToday at 07:34 amtxspiritnorth09G
07 Keeper Looking for Team in Richardson/Plano areaToday at 05:23 amsbarton12
FC Dallas 07G - Open Practices - Frisco - LHGCL D2 ByeYesterday at 07:23 pmt5555
Looking for Keeper for Solar 08B TeamYesterday at 03:41 pmHoldingMid
GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANYYesterday at 03:34 pmmusaisaya
AYSES SC - DEVELOPMENT IS GOAL : WINNING IS RESULTYesterday at 03:32 pmmusaisaya
Chelsea East Blue 04B looking for 2-3 playersYesterday at 03:26 pmChelsea East
Fort Worth Thunder 08/09 teamYesterday at 03:14 pmjgarcia303030
Fort Worth Thunder - Not D1 Classic - Not DA - TryoutsYesterday at 03:14 pmjgarcia303030
D’feeters ‘06 Girls ECRL/NPL/LHGCL D1 Open SessionsYesterday at 03:06 pmfooty magic
Velocity Elite FC looking to add a few playersYesterday at 02:58 pmHappyDays
Solar 03B/04B Pappas - Adding Players in GrapevineYesterday at 02:57 pmHappyDays
Solar 03B Pappas - Adding Players in GrapevineYesterday at 02:55 pmHappyDays
Solar 02B Pappas in Grapevine (Classic League Bye)Yesterday at 02:54 pmHappyDays
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Pixel
Statistics
We have 13431 registered users
The newest registered user is leen3391

Our users have posted a total of 190845 messages in 26335 subjects

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Go down

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Empty Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Post by hombre on 25/04/13, 04:06 pm

Brackets and schedules are posted & barely a week and a bit away. Ready to make predictions?

U11-Girls - http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=30832&Gender=Girls&Age=11
hombre
hombre
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 130
Points : 2748
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Empty Re: Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Post by hombre on 01/05/13, 06:42 am

Bracket 1

1st - FCD Grubb
2nd - Solar Gio

Bracket 2

1st - DT Higg
2nd - Sting Rez

Bracket 3

1st - DT South
2nd - Solar Dynamo (earns wildcard)

Semis

FCD Grubb over Dynamo 3-1
DT Higg over DT South 3-1

Final

DT Higg over FCD Grubb 3-2
hombre
hombre
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 130
Points : 2748
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Empty Re: Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Post by Guest on 01/05/13, 01:24 pm

Bracket 1

1st - FCD Grubb
2nd - Solar Red

Bracket 2

1st - DT Higg
2nd - Sting Rez (earns wildcard)

Bracket 3

1st - DT South
2nd - Solar Dynamo

Semis

FCD Grubb over Sting 2-1
DT Higg over DT South 4-0

Final

FCD Grubb over DT Higg 2-1

This is what I believe it should be, however I have a feeling that there may be an upset out of the Bracket 2 that may surprise even me. Maybe the Texas inmate that went "WOW" during his execution a few days ago saw into the future and was surprised as well.... lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Empty Re: Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Post by Texas Vipers 02 on 03/05/13, 08:04 am

Bracket 1

1st - FCD Grubb
2nd - Gio

Bracket 2

1st - Higg
2nd - Sting Rez (earns wildcard)

Bracket 3

1st - DT South
2nd - Solar Dynamo

Semis

FCD Grubb over Sting 2-0
DT Higg over DT South 1-0

Final

FCD Grubb over DT Higg 3-2



Last edited by Texas Vipers 02 on 03/05/13, 08:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed team)
Texas Vipers 02
Texas Vipers 02
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 2237
Join date : 2013-05-03

Back to top Go down

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Empty Re: Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Post by 02soccerdad on 05/05/13, 04:32 pm

Final 4 for U11 State Cup

Bracket A FCD Premier
Bracket B. DT Higg
Bracket C. Solar Dynamo
Wildcard. Solar Red

02soccerdad
02soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 161
Points : 3556
Join date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Empty Re: Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Post by Pants of Fire on 05/05/13, 09:40 pm

Congrats Sting Parker - #1 Sting team in 2013 North Texas State Cup.
It was a tough bracket and you represented well! Nicely done

Pants of Fire
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 2518
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Empty Re: Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Post by hombre on 06/05/13, 03:12 pm

Pants of Fire wrote:Congrats Sting Parker - #1 Sting team in 2013 North Texas State Cup.
It was a tough bracket and you represented well! Nicely done

Seems kind of funny to tie Sting Rezaie but claim that you are the best Sting team. Bet the Rez team is looking forward to y'alls next rematch.
hombre
hombre
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 130
Points : 2748
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Empty Re: Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Post by Guest on 06/05/13, 03:25 pm

And Congratulations should go to the other #1 teams in State Cup.

FC Dallas Premier for being the #1 FC Dallas Team in State Cup
Dallas Texans-Higgy for being the #1 Dallas Texans Team in State Cup
Solar Dynamo for being the #1 Solar Team in State Cup (Sorry Solar Red, I think you are better than Dynamo but since they won their bracket I had to give them the #1 status)
Andromeda for being the #1 Andromeda Team in State Cup
D'Feeters for being the #1 D'Feeters Team in State Cup
Solar Stark for being the #1 Solar Team from Plano Premier in State Cup

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Empty Re: Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Post by hombre on 06/05/13, 03:31 pm

hardtruthsoldier123 wrote:And Congratulations should go to the other #1 teams in State Cup.

FC Dallas Premier for being the #1 FC Dallas Team in State Cup
Dallas Texans-Higgy for being the #1 Dallas Texans Team in State Cup
Solar Dynamo for being the #1 Solar Team in State Cup (Sorry Solar Red, I think you are better than Dynamo but since they won their bracket I had to give them the #1 status)
Andromeda for being the #1 Andromeda Team in State Cup
D'Feeters for being the #1 D'Feeters Team in State Cup
Solar Stark for being the #1 Solar Team from Plano Premier in State Cup

Exactly! That #1 status is so important except when it doesn't matter at all.
hombre
hombre
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 130
Points : 2748
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Empty Re: Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Post by Guest on 06/05/13, 03:59 pm

hombre wrote:
hardtruthsoldier123 wrote:And Congratulations should go to the other #1 teams in State Cup.

FC Dallas Premier for being the #1 FC Dallas Team in State Cup
Dallas Texans-Higgy for being the #1 Dallas Texans Team in State Cup
Solar Dynamo for being the #1 Solar Team in State Cup (Sorry Solar Red, I think you are better than Dynamo but since they won their bracket I had to give them the #1 status)
Andromeda for being the #1 Andromeda Team in State Cup
D'Feeters for being the #1 D'Feeters Team in State Cup
Solar Stark for being the #1 Solar Team from Plano Premier in State Cup

Exactly! That #1 status is so important except when it doesn't matter at all.

My Question has always been when will it ever really matter? I believe Parents get to emotionally charged at this age, in the hunt to win a 10 cent medallion with the wording #1. Just think about the referee that just passed away because the frustration and anger most of theses kids and parents on the sideline have.

Hopefully we can heed the words of one great philosopher Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G? Empty Re: Texas State Cup Predictions in U11 G?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum