Latest topics
TX Spirit 05 Bewley Looking to Add PlayersToday at 05:24 pmBFC
TX Spirit 06 Bewley – Open Practices: Plano, Allen, McKinneyToday at 05:23 pmBFC
NTX Celtic 04G NPL Open Tryouts (Flower Mound/Corinth) Today at 04:55 pmCelticBartlow
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Today at 04:47 pmDallas Texans West
FCD 07G Premier LHGC looking for DefenderToday at 03:28 pmLittleakde
Sting West '08 Khan Open Tryouts 2019-2020 Today at 03:14 pmKhan8Girls
Dallas Texans 08g South-Arlington/Mansfield/GPToday at 03:08 pmseeyouonthepitch
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 03:03 pmSolarEastFreeman
Fever United FC Select Kit AL #11Today at 03:01 pmsoccrplyr999
Solar East 04B Lucio Open PracticesToday at 03:01 pmSolarEastFreeman
SPARTA FC 03G - LH D1 - OPEN PRACTICEToday at 03:00 pmKeeper3LC
Dallas Roma 06 forming 2nd team- Need 6 playersToday at 02:58 pmDallasRomaCoach
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 02:55 pmSolarEastFreeman
Sting AL full Kit #18 $250 OBOToday at 02:51 pmsoccrplyr999
New Team Forming - Solar 12G Angelone Today at 02:41 pmintheupper90
Coppell FC 09 BoysToday at 02:36 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Coppell FC 07G - Open PracticesToday at 02:32 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Evo 09G Boyle (Colleyville/Grapevine/Southlake) looking to aToday at 02:29 pmCoachBoyle
Solar South 08G Today at 02:26 pm06Southgirl
Texans Full kit #14 - Adult Medium for SaleToday at 02:21 pmws1010
D’Feeters ‘06 Girls ECRL/NPL/LHGCL D1/D2 - Open Sessions Today at 01:41 pmD06GT
BVB 06G Yellow (F:LFC Fowler) NPL; Based in ArlingtonToday at 01:40 pmSoccermom32019
D1 Dallas Classic and NPL-Solar 06B Hildebrand Open SessionsToday at 01:18 pmSolar 06 Boys
D2/D1 Midfielder looking (Plano,McKinney,Allen,Frisco)Today at 01:08 pmPass2me
Solar 09G Bardwell Full-time Goalkeeper NeededToday at 12:59 pmTXEagles

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

03 king tut predictions Pixel
Statistics
We have 13456 registered users
The newest registered user is ws1010

Our users have posted a total of 191245 messages in 26464 subjects

03 king tut predictions

Go down

03 king tut predictions Empty 03 king tut predictions

Post by Guest on 15/07/13, 07:58 pm

Platinum A looks like a knife fight and B doesnt look too "friendly" either...

For plat a
Fcd gold
Lp rush
Sting hilton
Dfeeters
Sting goodman

Plat b
Fcd premier
Dt moreno
Sting west
Lp keegan
Mutiny

Back to top Go down

03 king tut predictions Empty Re: 03 king tut predictions

Post by Guest on 15/07/13, 08:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca on 15/07/13, 08:26 pm

Platinum
A- FCD Gold
B- FCD Premier

Gold
A-Dallas Rush
B-FWFC Black

I don't know anything about the other teams in the other brackets. I love Platinum A and Gold B match ups. Should make for an entertaining weekend. In the immortal words of Bart Scott...

Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura on 15/07/13, 09:22 pm

silentparent wrote:Platinum A looks like a knife fight and B doesnt look too "friendly" either...

For plat a
Fcd gold
Lp rush
Sting hilton
Dfeeters
Sting goodman

Plat b
Fcd premier
Dt moreno
Sting west
Lp keegan
Mutiny

WOW... My prediction is that these will all be D1 teams. Could there be a better tune up for QT?
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer on 16/07/13, 08:49 am

Looks like a good weekend for soccer too, not too hot (mid 90's). I'm predicting a ton of 1-1, 1-0 games because all these teams look to be very evenly matched. Obviously based on past performances you'd have to predict Gold to come out on top in A but the last time they played Hilton is was pretty close and Gold had a guest player or two. I know Rush added a few new players over the last few weeks before signing that can could make an impact and I'm curious to see how well they have come together after being together for a month or so. Dfeeters haven't played in over a month but the last time they played I believe they had wins over Rush and RASE 04 so I'm curious to see if they can continue to have that same level of success.

I'm curious to see what DT Moreno has, as well as Keegan and Mutiny in Plat B. I really don't see any team in the B side of things that I would pick as a clear favorite over the others, (I'd say Sting West and FCD P have been the most consistent of the bunch) maybe one of these teams will go on a run and rattle of 3 or 4 victories. If not I can easily see this thing ending with a bunch of teams with a vicory, a loss, and two draws.

As far as a better tune up thats a good question, ultimately it's whatever works for each team. However I do wonder sometimes if simply playing the same group of teams over and over again is really going to get anyone ready for qualifying. Yes it will get them back in the swing of things as far as a feel for the game (since most of these teams have been off for three weeks) but considering there's not a huge difference between most of the teams in Platinum and quite a few of the teams in the Gold division and that's who these teams are going to be playing next week, I sometimes wonder if teams aren't better prepared by playing games against boys or older girls so that they have to learn to play quicker. When they end up playing the teams their own age in qualyfing the game actually slows down for them and can make them more effective in their decision making. Now on the opposite side of that coin is if you are playing against boys and older girls and losing it can crush your confidence and have a negative impact in that way as well.

Not a fun time to be a coach having to make these decision.

I personally don't have a preference so like I said, whatever way works for your team is probably the right call. I'm not trying to aruge one way or another so if your team isn't playing in the Tut or Puma, great and if your team is playing, great. I wish you nothing but the best of luck one way or the other.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DDx3 on 16/07/13, 08:50 am

I predict......, I don't even know where to start. Any of these teams could win or lose to each other on any given day. FCD gold has the slight edge.

DDx3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Till-I-Collapse on 16/07/13, 09:06 am

If you base it on history, FCD Gold is more consistent and has played against the top teams a lot more then the rest of platinum. IMO They certainly would be the favored pick. It will be interesting to see how the others stack against each other now. Will the tides change? I'm personally very curious to see Sting Hilton. Will certainly be a great weekend of soccer. Good luck 03s!
Till-I-Collapse
Till-I-Collapse
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch on 19/07/13, 11:57 pm

After watching multiple games tonight there was a lot, I mean a lot of parity among the participating teams. Lots of ties and slim scorelines...
BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer on 20/07/13, 08:26 pm

Looks like everything is kind of playing out like one would expect. FCD Gold has looked as good as always and then there doesn't seem like a ton of separation between teams 6 through maybe 20. Good luck seeding them Smile

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum