North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

AFC Fall Challenge Predictions - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

AFC Fall Challenge Predictions

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AFC Fall Challenge Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: AFC Fall Challenge Predictions

Post by go99 18/11/13, 04:23 pm

What? I recommend Gas and matches and set that baby on fire

go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

AFC Fall Challenge Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: AFC Fall Challenge Predictions

Post by Nocrying 18/11/13, 04:24 pm

loyalsoccermom wrote:I know we only speak of the Platinum and Gold divisions, but the Bronze had a pretty good matchup  for the Championship. Gunners vs. Sting East Boyles. Both coming in with 3 shutouts - Sting got one more for the win. Great game with the winning goal scored in the last 5 minutes. Hats off to both teams for a great showdown.
A win is a win. But it would have been nice to see Boyles at least play in Silver. Beating up on #56, #97, #80 and #47 ranked teams can only make your team so much better? I think Boyles is better then that?
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 18/11/13, 04:26 pm

no tip toeing around here. Say it like it is......
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/11/13, 04:30 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
canaryman wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:SRFC to win the Gold Division........?
You heard it here first!  They had a great showing last tourney...lost on PK's in Final.  I guess I could say either the Mustangs or SRFC over LFS White.
Does SRFC still stand for Shamrock Rovers?  If so you gotta give the edge to the lucky irish in gold...! drunken

In Platinum, Dalglish runs away with victory this weekend!

Though we are not in that bracket, I still find that funny.
No disrespect, but it seems TX Spirit North is a bit overrated for their FBR ranking spot. Though in a tough pool, no goals were scored.

No disrespect taken. Based on this past weekend's results, you are probably correct and that should be reflected in the forthcoming FBR. So I don't have go back trolling through previous postings, your team affiliation is?
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:I rather not say, but who knows, our daughters may play on the same team come select. Best not to burn bridges.
Funny how they never want to reveal their affiliation, huh KKD?

Last edited by Cleansheets on 18/11/13, 04:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/11/13, 06:53 pm

If your going to trash talk at least have nuts to identify yourself like NoCrying. You got to respect him for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 18/11/13, 07:20 pm

Am I going nuts, or did some posts get deleted? Maybe it was fixin to get a little bit heated up in here!

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/11/13, 07:23 pm

KnKsDad wrote:Am I going nuts, or did some posts get deleted? Maybe it was fixin to get a little bit heated up in here!
You and me both brother, sombody was busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/11/13, 07:26 pm

We already heard from NoCrying, now all we needed was Kix and PoBoy join in and all is right in the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 18/11/13, 08:09 pm

Talk trash, poke fun, call posters out - but keep the language clean and limit the direct attacks. Posts referring to hanging bits of anatomy or direct profanity replaced with symbols where deleted.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.txsoccer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SwitchDaField 18/11/13, 08:10 pm

@ admin: You to quick to pull the trigger.. It was just friendlies!!

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/11/13, 08:17 pm

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:@ admin: You to quick to pull the trigger.. It was just friendlies!!
Yeah it was just friendles. As a matter of fact I'm having 4DaLuv over for dinner this weekend with the Mrs. and kids......see.

Last edited by Cleansheets on 18/11/13, 08:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 18/11/13, 08:27 pm

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:@ admin: You to quick to pull the trigger.. It was just friendlies!!
Maybe I wasn't quick enough, so let me try again!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.txsoccer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loyalsoccermom 18/11/13, 09:56 pm

Nocrying wrote:
loyalsoccermom wrote:I know we only speak of the Platinum and Gold divisions, but the Bronze had a pretty good matchup  for the Championship. Gunners vs. Sting East Boyles. Both coming in with 3 shutouts - Sting got one more for the win. Great game with the winning goal scored in the last 5 minutes. Hats off to both teams for a great showdown.
A win is a win.  But it would have been nice to see Boyles at least play in Silver.  Beating up on #56, #97, #80 and #47 ranked teams can only make your team so much better?  I think Boyles is better then that?
loyalsoccermom
loyalsoccermom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by loyalsoccermom 18/11/13, 10:01 pm

Hey NoCrying:
Trust me, Boyles would have liked to play in the Silver bracket but AFC put us in Bronze. We weren't trying to beat up on anybody, and I don't think we did...we should have had more goals. We just played who we were scheduled to play. We are ready for the challenge!
loyalsoccermom
loyalsoccermom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballboy 19/11/13, 01:50 am

soccerdad1969 wrote:Bracket A in the gold division was one if the most evenly matched I have ever seen. 3 teams finished tied with 17 points. Great soccer all weekend.

Looks to me like bracket B was tighter than bracket A. Only 7 combined goals scored in pool play and 1/2 of the matches were ties.

ballboy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by canaryman 19/11/13, 08:54 am

ballboy wrote:
soccerdad1969 wrote:Bracket A in the gold division was one if the most evenly matched I have ever seen. 3 teams finished tied with 17 points. Great soccer all weekend.
Looks to me like bracket B was tighter than bracket A. Only 7 combined goals scored in pool play and 1/2 of the matches were ties.
Nah...Bracket B was close, but not as close as Bracket A.  In Bracket A, 6 of the 9 Pool Play games were ties...not to mention the top 3 teams (SRFC, LP Owen and Mustangs) all tied each other with the exact same score of 1-1...all of them beat Rush...doesn't get much closer than that between 3 teams.

All around good tournament.  A goal here or there in either Bracket...and would have changed championship completely.

canaryman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bow-Chicka-Wow Wow 19/11/13, 09:48 am

Still waiting for the Scott+ guest/Dalglish+guest breakdown.... (Thanks for the guest nugget Go99). Anybody want to give details. Scott was tough, felt like we were playing against a older track team.

Bow-Chicka-Wow Wow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/11/13, 09:49 am

canaryman wrote:
ballboy wrote:
Nah...Bracket B was close, but not as close as Bracket A.  In Bracket A, 6 of the 9 Pool Play games were ties...not to mention the top 3 teams (SRFC, LP Owen and Mustangs) all tied each other with the exact same score of 1-1...all of them beat Rush...doesn't get much closer than that between 3 teams.

All around good tournament.  A goal here or there in either Bracket...and would have changed championship completely.
Was a tight bracket for sure. I was suprised how well SRFC played, very solid team. Hats off to those girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 19/11/13, 11:21 am

I'll chime in......DUECEES Daddy was wronged!!! Twice!!
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/11/13, 11:48 am

Soccer Po Boy wrote:I'll chime in......DUECEES Daddy was wronged!!! Twice!!
Your ears must have been burning, it's about time you resurface. I agree completely, Mr. Anonymity provoked that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 19/11/13, 11:51 am

Cleansheets wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:I'll chime in......DUECEES Daddy was wronged!!!   Twice!!
Your ears must have been burning, it's about time you resurface. I agree completely, Mr. Anonymity provoked that.
Sorry, I've been on vacation with Kix. Just got back.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/11/13, 12:10 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
Sorry, I've been on vacation with Kix. Just got back.
That's to funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 19/11/13, 12:35 pm

loyalsoccermom wrote:Hey NoCrying:  
Trust me, Boyles would have liked to play in the Silver bracket but AFC put us in Bronze. We weren't trying to beat up on anybody, and I don't think we did...we should have had more goals. We just played who we were scheduled to play. We are ready for the challenge!
Fair enough but next time just take your money and run. I heard yall won in OKC a couple weeks ago and now this tourney and all it gets you is one spot up on the rankings. Too much talent on that team for that. Hope to see you guys with the big girls soon cause yall belong.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 19/11/13, 03:55 pm

I'm Back...Thanks for the Support!!!...

FREE DEUCEE'Sdaddy, FREE DEUCEE'Sdaddy!!!

lol!

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 19/11/13, 05:32 pm

Admin wrote:Talk trash, poke fun, call posters out - but keep the language clean and limit the direct attacks.  Posts referring to hanging bits of anatomy or direct profanity replaced with symbols where deleted.  
I don't think anyone on here would disagree with your guideline. However, when a 9 yr. old becomes the object of a negative Trayvon Martin reference, with additional racially biased innuendo thrown in, within the framework of a silly sideline etiquette posting, there was silence from big brother. IMO, referring to hanging bits of anatomy or mild profanity replaced with symbols, seems kind of mild in comparison. Please, no response to this, because I'm not wanting to create any sort of firestorm. I'm respectfully directing this to big brother and am too forum illiterate to know how to communicate that privately.

I know I'm late and it's all good now based on the above postings, but didn't want to waste my comment since I been holding it in all day.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 19/11/13, 05:59 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
Admin wrote:Talk trash, poke fun, call posters out - but keep the language clean and limit the direct attacks.  Posts referring to hanging bits of anatomy or direct profanity replaced with symbols where deleted.  
I don't think anyone on here would disagree with your guideline. However, when a 9 yr. old becomes the object of a negative Trayvon Martin reference, with additional racially biased innuendo thrown in, within the framework of a silly sideline etiquette posting, there was silence from big brother. IMO, referring to hanging bits of anatomy or mild profanity replaced with symbols, seems kind of mild in comparison. Please, no response to this, because I'm not wanting to create any sort of firestorm. I'm respectfully directing this to big brother and am too forum illiterate to know how to communicate that privately.

I know I'm late and it's all good now based on the above postings, but didn't want to waste my comment since I been holding it in all day.
cheers 

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next