North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Heard a rumor... Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Heard a rumor...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heard a rumor... Empty Heard a rumor...

Post by BurnOnYou 01/06/14, 11:26 pm

FC Gold is going to Solar? Can anyone confirm or deny?

BurnOnYou
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Heard a rumor... Empty Re: Heard a rumor...

Post by 2ddsinsoccer 02/06/14, 08:18 am

Confirmed!
2ddsinsoccer
2ddsinsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 02/06/14, 08:23 am

Twisted Evil 
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Curious 02/06/14, 08:44 am

WOW, I knew FC Dallas was in trouble

First JD and his followers to Sting

Now a whole team

Do the girls going to Solar keep the D1 spot?

Just Curious
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 02/06/14, 08:48 am

Solar.... I was waiting on this one  Laughing 
Just for conversation starter, lets define what Solar has in the mix here:

1. Solar 02 Colvin - 02 - D1
2. Solar 02 Pulp - 02 - D2
3. Solar 03 Solca (or ______ ___ should we say the name??? Twisted Evil )
4. Solar 03 Hopkins
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Curious 02/06/14, 09:31 am

herradura wrote:Solar.... I was waiting on this one  Laughing 

4. Solar 03 Hopkins

I am sorry but I am confused, what does this mean?

Sorry it is over my pay grade.

Just Curious
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigheadpena 02/06/14, 09:45 am

Hopkins 03 keeps their D1 spot because at least 75% of the group came over to Solar.
bigheadpena
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 02/06/14, 10:34 am

Just Curious wrote:
herradura wrote:Solar.... I was waiting on this one  Laughing 

4. Solar 03 Hopkins

I am sorry but I am confused, what does this mean?

Sorry it is over my pay grade.

I am sure on July 1 we will know everything. Much can happen in month - prior to that date everything is speculation - for the most part  Wink
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/06/14, 10:38 am

herradura involved in rumors and speculation? no way!!.... Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 02/06/14, 10:52 am

Yes it is true - but I promise to always bring quality rumors and speculation!
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/06/14, 11:01 am

herradura wrote:Yes it is true - but I promise to always bring quality rumors and speculation!

well as long as you promise quality, who can argue with that? Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Zidane 02/06/14, 11:18 am

What that means is that all of the 03 players with Solar get 4 teams to choose from.
Zidane
Zidane
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 02/06/14, 11:55 am

I would speculate its more of an 04,03,02 "pool" from which 4 teams would be chosen.

Last edited by herradura on 02/06/14, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by jsullivan81 02/06/14, 11:56 am

Anyone know if FCD premier is following their previous coach and taking their bye? If so, this would leave FCD with zero D1 teams.

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by outonthelimb 03/06/14, 11:18 pm

I'm really confused by this one (okay I'm not completely confused as I see the benefit for two families on FCD Gold) but what do the other parents get out of going to Solar? There is probably something that I'm missing... I get that Gold would take a step back if one player goes to Solar but I don't get why the whole team would follow suit and leave FCD when as a group they could demand a quality coach from FCD and pickup some of the disenfranchised FCD Premier girls to make a quality FCD team.

IMO, the Gold parents have more power at this moment than any other group of parents in the '03 age group so long as they are willing to stick together and be okay without having their stud player or coach. Parting ways with one or both may even be better for the groups long term development.

Does FCD not have a quality coach in the club that meets the Gold parents standards? That can't be it as I know there are some excellent coaches in that club. Perhaps those coaches don't want to travel east to coach Gold. I'd call BS on that one. Coaches like money and talent and Gold has both.

What the heck is going on?

FC Dallas must have pissed on the toes of the Soccer Gods....smh.
outonthelimb
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ddsinsoccer 03/06/14, 11:55 pm

outonthelimb wrote:I'm really confused by this one (okay I'm not completely confused as I see the benefit for two families on FCD Gold) but what do the other parents get out of going to Solar?  There is probably something that I'm missing... I get that Gold would take a step back if one player goes to Solar but I don't get why the whole team would follow suit and leave FCD when as a group they could demand a quality coach from FCD and pickup some of the disenfranchised FCD Premier girls to make a quality FCD team.

IMO, the Gold parents have more power at this moment than any other group of parents in the '03 age group so long as they are willing to stick together and be okay without having their stud player or coach.  Parting ways with one or both may even be better for the groups long term development.  

Does FCD not have a quality coach in the club that meets the Gold parents standards?  That can't be it as I know there are some excellent coaches in that club.  Perhaps those coaches don't want to travel east to coach Gold.  I'd call BS on that one.  Coaches like money and talent and Gold has both.

What the heck is going on?

Out,

What exactly is your confusion?   We are moving as a team with our Coach to another club.  For various reasons but all reasons that we as a team decided was best.  We weren't forced out of FCD.  The Stud will be just fine with her current team and the team will be just fine with or without her.  Why do you even care?  We didn't care one bit when your team left Andromeda behind Mendoza and moved to Sting.  Why does it even matter?

Just know this, we are happy with our less than quality coach who has successfully coached our less than quality team through a 2nd place D1 finish and looking forward to the oncoming select year with him.  

You seem to be pot stirring but please stop trying to fan flames where there are none.
2ddsinsoccer
2ddsinsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by outonthelimb 04/06/14, 06:50 am

A bit touchy....

Why am I confused? Because the move doesn't make logical sense to me. There has to be something more to the story.

Why do I care? I don't care per se but it's a soccer blog about soccer stuff and this is the subject of the moment when there is little else to talk about.

The stud will be fine. I don't question that at all.

The team will be fine with or without her. I don't question that at all either which is part of my confusion as to why the rest of the team left a major club where they had top billing and some negotiating power?

We didn't care when your team left Andromeda. Uuh the club folded, went bankrupt and resurfaced under a different name. Just about every team left the club in a mass exodus. The situations are Apples and Oranges unless FC Dallas is going bankrupt then that would be another topic and quite interesting. However if you go back then there was a thread on Andromeda Mendoza becoming Sting Mendoza...I started it!

Why does it matter? I'm an information junky. I like analysis, learning and understanding why people make the decisions that they make. Perhaps there is something for me to learn from or learn about the people, the factors that drove the decision or the dealings at the clubs that were involved in the decision. It may be information that may come in handy for me or even someone else sooner or later.

We are happy with our less than quality coach....less than quality team... Those are your words, not mine. I didn't comment on the quality of your coach. I asked about the quality of the other coaches within FCD. I referred to the remaining players as having "talent." "Coaches like money and talent and Gold as both"

You seem to be pot stirring. Yeap, in hopes that something insightful bubbles up.
outonthelimb
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ddsinsoccer 04/06/14, 08:17 am

Let me do this this way.  Follow me please.  
2ddsinsoccer wrote:
outonthelimb wrote:I'm really confused by this one (okay I'm not completely confused as I see the benefit for two families on FCD Gold) but what do the other parents get out of going to Solar? It's a team move.  Coach decided to leave for reason's unrelated to this team and we decided to follow suit to keep our bye.  There is probably something that I'm missing... I get that Gold would take a step back if one player goes to Solar but I don't get why the whole team would follow suit and leave FCD when as a group they could demand a quality coach from FCD and pickup some of the disenfranchised FCD Premier girls to make a quality FCD team. We didn't need to demand a quality Coach from FCD because WE were happy with our current coach that has done a wonderful job with this team and players.  We did not need to pickup the disenfranchised players from FCD Premier because they either decided to stay with FCD or jumped ship to Sting with JD.  Our players WERE asked to go to Premier, however not the other way around. Our team was and still is in tact and IMO still pretty good quality.  One player does not a team make.  While my DD has done some wonderful things with this team, she could not have done them by herself.  We have an excellent group and while others may not think so, our supporting players are just as good.  Everyone on the team has a role and everyone plays their role to the best of their abilities.  They may not all be standout players but they get the job done and my DD could not have accomplished all that she has without her teammates.

IMO, the Gold parents have more power at this moment than any other group of parents in the '03 age group so long as they are willing to stick together and be okay without having their stud player or coach.  Parting ways with one or both may even be better for the groups long term development.And you draw this conclusion how?  You didn't part ways with Mendoza after Andromeda went bankrupt? You didn't jump ship to another team.  Obviously you thought staying with Mendoza and Sting was better for your DD's long term development because you are still there sharing the sidelines with him now as opposed to him coaching your dd.  So why would our team part ways with our coach or as you stated my DD and stay with FCD and it be somehow better for the team? Breaking up our team and losing our bye was never in the cards.  These girls worked hard for it and these girls deserve to keep it and be with the coach that helped them get it without having to start over.  

Does FCD not have a quality coach in the club that meets the Gold parents standards? Yes, Jon Hopkins which is why we are going with him to Solar.  That can't be it as I know there are some excellent coaches in that club. Are you saying that Solar doesn't have the same quality of excellent Coaches??? It seems they won or were finalist in almost every age group in State Cup so they must be doing something right.  Perhaps those coaches don't want to travel east to coach Gold. This may be true but we didn't want them too.  The East has the same quality Coaches,  my older DD's Coach for FCD is one of them. He would have and could have very easily taken over the team if we wanted to stay and did not want to follow our Coach.  I'd call BS on that one.  Coaches like money and talent and Gold has both.  You seem to know an awful lot about our team, how do you know Gold has Money?? The talent part is true.  You getting a peak at someone's bank statements or just making an assumption from what people drive?  Have you broken bread lately with anyone from our team to know this first hand?

What the heck is going on?   It's really none of your business but if you really, really, really, need to know then I'd be happy to inbox you Jon Hopkins number so he can spell it out for you. If you can't wait that long, you may find his number in another thread "Solar Chelsea 03 Hopkins........  

Teams leave clubs all the time, full teams, partial teams whatever and they all have their reasons.  We had ours, we decided as a team to leave together and stay together and that's all that matters to us. Our core group has been together now for 5+ years, we are a family, drama free.  We hang out, travel together, and do lots of things together outside of soccer. At the end of the day, that's what mattered to us so we kept our team together. We left Rec as a team, we left Genesis Elite as a team, we left Juventus as a team and now we've left FCD as a team, end of story. Why mess with the chemistry its taken years to build?

Out,

What exactly is your confusion?   We are moving as a team with our Coach to another club.  For various reasons but all reasons that we as a team decided was best.  We weren't forced out of FCD.  The Stud will be just fine with her current team and the team will be just fine with or without her.  Why do you even care?  We didn't care one bit when your team left Andromeda behind Mendoza and moved to Sting.  Why does it even matter?

Just know this, we are happy with our less than quality coach who has successfully coached our less than quality team through a 2nd place D1 finish and looking forward to the oncoming select year with him.  

You seem to be pot stirring but please stop trying to fan flames where there are none.
2ddsinsoccer
2ddsinsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Airwynn 04/06/14, 09:11 am

Happy Wednesday EVERYONE!!!! It's June, the sun is shining and a lot of passive aggressive going ons!  queen  let's all break into the chorus.....

"LET IT BE, LET IT BE......"

I feel better already! flower 
Airwynn
Airwynn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 04/06/14, 10:07 am

The logic is pretty clear to me -  there is more opportunity with Solar to play at a higher level- or not - 4 teams, 2 age groups. FCD would have most likely put Gold under a different "Premier" Coach and made them all come to Frisco... With the pool of girls Solar has, they can CPP to death at all different levels - everyone keeps their team and coach but have the flexibility to challenge those who need challenging.
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 04/06/14, 10:21 am

2dd's, I'm glad you guys are coming over to Solar. I definitely think that will help build the 03 ranks at the club, which I think is needed.

I am curious though...seems all the power teams at Solar are Solar Red teams, with the exception of 2 elite teams. Until you guys arrived anyway.

http://dallassolar.net/page.php?pgid=36&id=569

I'm wondering if that is by design, or just circumstance?
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ddsinsoccer 04/06/14, 11:00 am

Thanks RWD. Our group is so looking forward to training opportunities with the other girls and building great and long lasting friendships with them and their parents. While we will still be separate teams and have separate practices, I'm sure we will train together and scrimmage often.

Not sure on the naming stuff though. Solar Red was obviously taken. Elite carried over from CP's Liverpool name I believe and I'm not sure how they derive at the white, blue and gold names. To be safe and not step on toes, we chose the name with no color designation, that might change, it might not. Not sure how the club determines the names.
2ddsinsoccer
2ddsinsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 04/06/14, 11:33 am

Posted on 04 forum before:

"The SRSA team label has traditionally been applied to the powder blue Tarrant County teams that DM has started/been involved in. 00s, 03s, 06s. The Red teams use to be the first team formed out of Tarrant, followed by White and Navy. The Gold and Silver teams were the Solar North teams. No color or Blue were the Dallas teams. Various other teams in all regions have just gone with the coaches last name."
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/06/14, 11:34 am

As I understand it, the color is generally a geographic + strength of team indicator at Solar.

Red = Top team out of West Metroplex/Tarrant County
White = #2 team out of West Metroplex/Tarrant County

No color and/or Blue = Central Metroplex (Dallas/Plano/Frisco)

Gold = Top team out of McKinney
Silver = #2 team out of McKinney

As for why Solar's top teams generally come from the West side of the Metroplex, probably has to do with geographic presence.  More of Solar's top coaches appear to be centered/train out of that area, without strong proximity presence of other big clubs, except for maybe Liverpool.

As you get into Dallas/Collin county, you have Texans/Sting/FC Dallas/D'Feeters all with centralized HQ/training locations, so the competition for the top players in those geographic areas is much larger.

That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it... Razz

(sorry... not leave out Liverpool, Kicks, Andromeda, Tx. Spirit, etc..., also in Dallas/Collin/Southern Denton county...)

Back to top Go down

Post by outonthelimb 04/06/14, 01:57 pm

2ddsinsoccer wrote:Let me do this this way. Follow me please.  
2ddsinsoccer wrote:
outonthelimb wrote:I'm really confused by this one (okay I'm not completely confused as I see the benefit for two families on FCD Gold) but what do the other parents get out of going to Solar? It's a team move.  Coach decided to leave for reason's unrelated to this team and we decided to follow suit to keep our bye.  There is probably something that I'm missing... I get that Gold would take a step back if one player goes to Solar but I don't get why the whole team would follow suit and leave FCD when as a group they could demand a quality coach from FCD and pickup some of the disenfranchised FCD Premier girls to make a quality FCD team. We didn't need to demand a quality Coach from FCD because WE were happy with our current coach that has done a wonderful job with this team and players.  We did not need to pickup the disenfranchised players from FCD Premier because they either decided to stay with FCD or jumped ship to Sting with JD.  Our players WERE asked to go to Premier, however not the other way around. Our team was and still is in tact and IMO still pretty good quality.  One player does not a team make.  While my DD has done some wonderful things with this team, she could not have done them by herself.  We have an excellent group and while others may not think so, our supporting players are just as good.  Everyone on the team has a role and everyone plays their role to the best of their abilities.  They may not all be standout players but they get the job done and my DD could not have accomplished all that she has without her teammates.

IMO, the Gold parents have more power at this moment than any other group of parents in the '03 age group so long as they are willing to stick together and be okay without having their stud player or coach.  Parting ways with one or both may even be better for the groups long term development.And you draw this conclusion how?  You didn't part ways with Mendoza after Andromeda went bankrupt? You didn't jump ship to another team.  Obviously you thought staying with Mendoza and Sting was better for your DD's long term development because you are still there sharing the sidelines with him now as opposed to him coaching your dd.  So why would our team part ways with our coach or as you stated my DD and stay with FCD and it be somehow better for the team? Breaking up our team and losing our bye was never in the cards.  These girls worked hard for it and these girls deserve to keep it and be with the coach that helped them get it without having to start over.  

Does FCD not have a quality coach in the club that meets the Gold parents standards? Yes, Jon Hopkins which is why we are going with him to Solar.  That can't be it as I know there are some excellent coaches in that club. Are you saying that Solar doesn't have the same quality of excellent Coaches??? It seems they won or were finalist in almost every age group in State Cup so they must be doing something right.  Perhaps those coaches don't want to travel east to coach Gold. This may be true but we didn't want them too.  The East has the same quality Coaches,  my older DD's Coach for FCD is one of them. He would have and could have very easily taken over the team if we wanted to stay and did not want to follow our Coach.  I'd call BS on that one.  Coaches like money and talent and Gold has both.  You seem to know an awful lot about our team, how do you know Gold has Money?? The talent part is true.  You getting a peak at someone's bank statements or just making an assumption from what people drive?  Have you broken bread lately with anyone from our team to know this first hand?

What the heck is going on?   It's really none of your business but if you really, really, really, need to know then I'd be happy to inbox you Jon Hopkins number so he can spell it out for you. If you can't wait that long, you may find his number in another thread "Solar Chelsea 03 Hopkins........  

Teams leave clubs all the time, full teams, partial teams whatever and they all have their reasons.  We had ours, we decided as a team to leave together and stay together and that's all that matters to us. Our core group has been together now for 5+ years, we are a family, drama free.  We hang out, travel together, and do lots of things together outside of soccer. At the end of the day, that's what mattered to us so we kept our team together. We left Rec as a team, we left Genesis Elite as a team, we left Juventus as a team and now we've left FCD as a team, end of story. Why mess with the chemistry its taken years to build?

I'm following you but you're not following me. But I believe that there is some insight being shared in your above response so we may be getting somewhere. You've managed to weave a little web in your response so let me untangle that first then summarise the insight that I think you provided but let me pause and do some of the formalities and show proper etiquite so that it's clear I don't wish anyone any ill will.

Congratulations to the FCD Gold team on making the transition to Solar intact. Best of health to all of the families and the daughters involved well into the future. "May the gods be ever in your favor.

Now to the web. I prefer to answer direct questions with direct answers so that there is little room from misinterpretation.
Are you saying that Solar doesn't have the same quality of excellent Coaches??? Nope, I haven't mentioned nor implied anything regarding the quality of coaches at Solar. I never brought Solar coaches up a single/solitary/nary instance in any of my comments above. However, to put a nice bow on it.... I THINK SOLAR HAS A LOT OF QUALITY COACHES, SOME OF THE BEST IN THE METROPLEX.

And you draw this conclusion how? You didn't part ways with Mendoza after Andromeda went bankrupt? You didn't jump ship to another team. Obviously you thought staying with Mendoza and Sting was better for your DD's long term development because you are still there sharing the sidelines with him now as opposed to him coaching your dd. So why would our team part ways with our coach or as you stated my DD and stay with FCD and it be somehow better for the team? As you can see in my use of the word "may" that I haven't made any definitive statements about the long term development of the FCD Gold girls. However, I believe that not having to rely so heavily on another player and/or moving away from a coach that they've had for several years "may" be helpful to their long term development. It could be that it "may not" be helpful as well. I believed that it was better for my DD long term development to hear a different voice from the sidelines and was open with her coach over the years on my intention/plans for her and at what age I would be seeking a change regardless of the quality of coaches or status of the team. It didn't have anything to do with the quality of the coach but rather the length of time a player has been with the coach. In my case my DD didn't have to change clubs (as we had began to explore options) because the coach changed and there was a new voice on the sideline.

You seem to know an awful lot about our team, how do you know Gold has Money??... You getting a peak at someone's bank statements or just making an assumption from what people drive? That is funny. It is a reasonable conclusion to draw that if the parents pay soccer fees then they pay it in a form of US currency....thus they have money. I make no presumption of how much money someone has...the total amount is completely irrelevant. The fact is that the parents (some or all of them) are able to pay club dues and that is one of the things that a club cares about. To read anything further into my statement is a feable attempt at deflecting.

You keep bringing up your DD and Hopkins. I haven't ask why you, your DD or Hopkins moved to Solar. I didn't ask because I'm not confused about that. I can make a reasonable and logical argument as to why it makes sense for you, your DD and Hopkins. It is pretty clear why Solar wanted the FCD Gold team. However, I can't make a reasonable / logical argument as to why the rest of the team followed given the talent and the potential for top billing that the other girls will have at FCD instead of Solar unless there is something deceitful that FCD did that I'm missing.
outonthelimb
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next