North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Platinum Predictions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who wins?

Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 20 ]
Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 23 ]
Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 11 ]
Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 32 ]
Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 27 ]
Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 14 ]
Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 27 ]
Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 11 ]
Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 31 ]
Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 7 ]
Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 21 ]
Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 241
Back

Platinum Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Platinum Predictions

Post by 06Southgirl 25/02/15, 03:17 pm

futbollove wrote:Oh yeah, and JM doesn't do guess players. So if you're looking to guess play, try FCD or DTS. cheers
No guessing about DTS!!!!!     I am just glad to see our players looked like 05s!!!!   I will take that as a compliment. 

And thanks Messy Marv for the birthday wishes!     Gonna celebrate at a soccer practice tonight!

06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jm23jm 25/02/15, 03:42 pm

futbollove wrote:Oh yeah, and JM doesn't do guess players. So if you're looking to guess play, try FCD or DTS. cheers

Not true... I think a player looking needs to be given the opportunity to play in a game and train to see if team works for them. If you are just looking to guest play for extra touches look elsewhere please.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by jm23jm 25/02/15, 04:12 pm

REALLY?? wrote:If I am incorrect which it seems I must be about the DTS roster because you are the manager,  I apologize. The intentions were not to incite confusion. We watched the game and must of mistaken some players obviously.

Not sure what the relevance of first time poster means,  obviously important to you, Mr. Frequently off base Borussia.

No the very talented player that Shepard has is not a Solecao player. The player has played all of one game with JM since she began playing soccer.  That player along with her friends have guest played with JM and attended a couple of practice sessions with JM because their parents respect JM's approach to the game but not sure why you reference her a Solecao player? What information do you have that you would like to share?

Finishing out what commitment? There are no contracts that obligate an Academy player to play one place over another.  She is not playing for Solecao because her family obviously chooses not too. That is no knock on JM or anything just trying to understand what you,  Messy Marvin Borussia is doing!  
This is not the first time you have pressed forward this idea,  why?

As for the hog statement, I have no problem finding more appropriate acronyms to identify with their level of skill. No harm or offensive undertone intended toward those young ladies.

No offense taken.  This is academy and players are going to move around until they find a happy home.  What home that will be is anyone guess bc things change all the time. Coaches move, teams move, families move....... I'm blessed to have a very talented pool of players to train (Selecao and Kicks JM) and wish much success to the rest of the 06 teams.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 25/02/15, 06:20 pm

jm23jm wrote:

Not true... I think a player looking needs to be given the opportunity to play in a game and train to see if team works for them.    If you are just looking to guest play for extra touches look elsewhere please.  
I was only kidding, BUT, since you brought it up, let's play devil's advocate and dig a little deeper.
Are the Kicks girls looking to see if DTS and FCD work for them? Or just getting extra touches?(Academy,so nothing at all wrong with it)
Because as MessyMarv mentioned, your teams traditionally aren't revolving doors. Is something amiss?
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by jm23jm 25/02/15, 07:18 pm

futbollove wrote:
jm23jm wrote:

Not true... I think a player looking needs to be given the opportunity to play in a game and train to see if team works for them.    If you are just looking to guest play for extra touches look elsewhere please.  
I was only kidding, BUT, since you brought it up, let's play devil's advocate and dig a little deeper.
Are the Kicks girls looking to see if DTS and FCD work for them? Or just getting extra touches?(Academy,so nothing at all wrong with it)
Because as MessyMarv mentioned, your teams traditionally aren't revolving doors. Is something amiss?

Only one player played with DTS this past weekend.  Player played indoor with DTS which I didn't mind and got one extra game.  The player has been with our core group for a few years now and as far as I know very happy with team and club.  

As far as FCD, no Selecao player plays for FCD.  There is a player that is committed to FCD Sheppard and giving us a look too.  She played last season with a different team and it didn't work out so they are doing their due diligence.  She trains with us and trains with FCD but she is not on Selecao or Kicks JM.  She will catch a few games this season with Magenta 11v11 to see if we are or are not a good fit.  If they decide FCD is a better fit we will go along our business and I will still be a fan of this little girl because she plays with so much passion.  

Traditionally my teams are not a revolving door but that decision is ultimately up to the parents.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 25/02/15, 07:46 pm

Manager moves too.
jm23jm wrote:
REALLY?? wrote:If I am incorrect which it seems I must be about the DTS roster because you are the manager,  I apologize. The intentions were not to incite confusion. We watched the game and must of mistaken some players obviously.

Not sure what the relevance of first time poster means,  obviously important to you, Mr. Frequently off base Borussia.

No the very talented player that Shepard has is not a Solecao player. The player has played all of one game with JM since she began playing soccer.  That player along with her friends have guest played with JM and attended a couple of practice sessions with JM because their parents respect JM's approach to the game but not sure why you reference her a Solecao player? What information do you have that you would like to share?

Finishing out what commitment? There are no contracts that obligate an Academy player to play one place over another.  She is not playing for Solecao because her family obviously chooses not too. That is no knock on JM or anything just trying to understand what you,  Messy Marvin Borussia is doing!  

As for the hog statement, I have no problem finding more appropriate acronyms to identify with their level of skill. No harm or offensive undertone intended toward those young ladies.

No offense taken.  This is academy and players are going to move around until they find a happy home.  What home that will be is anyone guess bc things change all the time. Coaches move, teams move, families move....... I'm blessed to have a very talented pool of players to train (Selecao and Kicks JM) and wish much success to the rest of the 06 teams.

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/15, 07:57 pm

Yes they do. It took you a while to come up with that one. Wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/15, 08:06 pm

Soccersheep wrote:Manager moves too.  
jm23jm wrote:

Soccersheep will be on here next asking when the next FBR is coming out... dont hold your breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/15, 08:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 25/02/15, 09:06 pm

Not just your move . There have been a few in addition to yours after long walk. Just educating you to consider material moves to minimize errors in your Fbr.
MessyMarv wrote:Yes they do.  It took you a while to come up with that one.  Wow

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 25/02/15, 09:06 pm

" managerial moves".

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/02/15, 09:11 pm

Soccersheep wrote:Not just your move .  There have been a few in addition to yours after long walk. Just educating you to consider material moves to minimize errors in your Fbr.  
MessyMarv wrote:Yes they do.  It took you a while to come up with that one.  Wow

That would mean I was still doing FBR.... Ummmm, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 25/02/15, 11:30 pm

https://www.txsoccer.net/t25075p50-calendar-year-does-seem-to-be-gaining-steam Interesting article and the timing of your 07 FBR is so in synch. Makes me wonder!! What 07 team are you creating and managing? Perhaps, question is when is the next 07 FBR out?

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/02/15, 04:41 am

Good question, since I don't do the 07 FBR I couldn't tell you.  Haha

If you knew me you would know I have some friends amongst the 07s that I do play around with... They always ask if I do the 07 FBR... Never have, never will.

My DD is a Jan. 06 birth date, so what business would I want with an 07.  The change happens mine becomes one of the oldest 06s.  

Keep guessing soccersheep.

Bbbbaaaaahhhh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 26/02/15, 09:24 am

The joke on the street is you were able to create a no 1 ranked 06 team with 3 kids. And you were kick 'Ed out. Trying to avoid you déjà vu.

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/02/15, 09:36 am

Yes, I was kicked out! You nailed me. lol Just ask JM, he will tell you how he kicked me out of the club in front of everyone, left me and my kid crying without a home...

keep grasping at straws... you keep looking more and more a fool the longer you keep it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/02/15, 09:43 am

Soccersheep wrote:The joke on the street is you were able to create a no 1 ranked 06 team with 3 kids.  And you were kick 'Ed out.  Trying to avoid you déjà vu.  

sorry, forgot to answer one of your questions..

you are correct the FBR was a huge smoke and mirrors.. played out and I wont be publishing anymore... now what will you sit and stare at?

Everyone, lets thank Soccersheep... i had said it before, but IT is now done.

Ciao!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccersheep 26/02/15, 09:51 am

Cry wolf. " Don't you worry ". Someone with integrity will do it if you are true to the last post.

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/02/15, 09:59 am

My integrity is what lead me to move my child, and my integrity is what has me heading home today and literally deleting FBR because of tools like you.

Man, that felt good to say and I know my wife will enjoy hitting the delete button on it for me.

I actually need to thank you Sheeple, this has been theraputic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/02/15, 10:59 pm

Futbollove, are you going to post the predictions weekly? No games were played last weekend, but the forum still delivered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 27/02/15, 05:21 am

FBRGATE, what will LHGCL do now to rank the 06 for the big tournament.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 27/02/15, 07:24 am

Sho'nuff wrote:Futbollove, are you going to post the predictions weekly?  No games were played last weekend, but the forum still delivered.
Sure, why not. I didn't see the point in posting this weekends match-ups since it doesn't look like they will be played. I had no idea about the PT matchup between Shepard/DTS until after the fact. But it turned out to be the Game of the Week.
I just hope for future polls, we can get some posters predictions before the games, instead of excuses after the game. Wink
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/02/15, 07:30 am

Zizou wrote:FBRGATE, what will LHGCL do now to rank the 06 for the big tournament.

Exactly what they have always done.

But no worries, someone stepped up within seconds asking to take over FBR. Good luck to them.

New cat for y'all to skin and more "bathroom material" for the FBR heavy breathers on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbollove 27/02/15, 07:44 am

Zizou wrote:FBRGATE, what will LHGCL do now to rank the 06 for the big tournament.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/02/15, 07:57 am

They could have a tournament to qualify for the qualifier. Cha Ching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2