North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

DIGC Predictions & Prognastications Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

DIGC Predictions & Prognastications

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DIGC Predictions & Prognastications Empty DIGC Predictions & Prognastications

Post by Packrabbit 30/03/15, 07:08 pm

Another Easter, another DIGC... or in the '00 group, better know as Solar Cup.  As usual, the tournament scheduling and bracketing is interesting! Holy cow, can any reasonable person possibly predict these bracket outcomes and quarter finalists?!

Does anyone know if Solar will be using ecnl players as guest?

Please observe the disclaimer at the bottom of the page and...

GO TEXANS!!

U15
Flight A
Dallas Texans ECNL U15 -
PSC Girls Green 2000 (Canada)  
Solar Chelsea 00G (TX)  
Sting 00 Flanagan (TX)  

I'm going out in a limb, and predict the Texans 1st, then PSC. I will be at the Texan matches, I hear the Texans will be serving cocktails to any of the 30 scouts present at halftime.

Flight B
Andromeda 00 (TX): Friday: 11:30 (pat) & 4:45 (brown)
D'Feeters Soccer Club ECNL U15 (TX)  
Pats GU15 AV/MV Swindle (CA): Friday 11:30 (andro) & 6:30 (feet)
Sting Royal 00 Brown (TX): Thursday: 1:15 (feet) & 8 pm (pat)

Pats, WELCOME TO TEXAS and THANK YOU FOR COMING!! ...Please standby for announcement from your DIGC Captain:

Attention Flight B passengers (not named Feet), we are currently experiencing 'scheduling difficulty'. Please take and put on the hanging mask (remember-place mask over your face, then pull the rubber band over your head, and adults should secure themselves first, then children). Once Masks are securely in place, you 3 passangers will (please) need to exit your seat and proceed to the latrine in rear of the aircraft.  Enter the lavatory on the left (Fury and Aztecs will be in the one on the right)and close the door...

Once again, thank you for traveling to North Texas!

Obviously, there wasn't wasnt enough room in the lavatory for any of big NTX clubs. For those inclined to be positive minded-- If Andro and/or the Pats were somehow able to persevere, how ready could they be for their QF Saturday morning at 11am, and another match at 5pm?

Predictions:
1. Feet.
2. with this schedule, I don't think anyone will advance to QF.
3. TD Note: for next year, you might need to start that search for another out-of-town team a little earlier, and enlarge the scout goodie bag.

Flight C
Dallas Sting ECNL U15 (TX)  
FC Dallas 00G Blue (TX)  
NYSA Fury 2000 Green (OK): Thursday 11:30 & 6:30
lady aztecs fc00 (TX): 11:30 & 6:30

Texans didn't do sting any favors with this bracket...This will be a fun bracket to watch, but being the favorite will not be fun, especially when the other three non-ECNL teams play physical soccer and each will be looking to get famous beating an ECNL team.
1. Sting
2. If not for scheduling, I would favor Fury, so I am going with FCD...

Flight D
Dallas Texans North '00G  
STING CENTRAL '00 (Parker) (TX)  
Seleccion De Nuevo Leon (Mexico)  
Solar Gold '00 (TX)  

Interesting matchups! I suspect DTN may have a long week. Gotta like Nuevo León--No way a team survives DFW customs and NOT win their bracket!. Parker and Smith's teams always play each other tough and it comes down to the wire. A tie between these team may cost each other a QF spot.

1. Mexico
2.  How this for a pick: Sting Parker gets the 2nd spot, but think SG beats Central. What a Face

Flight E
Fever United 00G Penn (TX)  
Mustangs FC 00 Bussey (TX)  
Oakwood Soccer Club (CT)  
Solar Chelsea Elite 00 (TX)  
1. Oak wood
2. Solar

This will be a competitve bracket. Don't know much about oak wood, so ill give the out-of-town team the benefit of doubt, but I wouldn't bet real money against the bus or the fever ...

Finals: Feet vs Mexico...

Last edited by Packrabbit on 30/03/15, 07:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clean-up)

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

DIGC Predictions & Prognastications Empty Re: DIGC Predictions & Prognastications

Post by dadof3 31/03/15, 09:09 am

I agree on A...that will be a chance for Texans to step out...with the second seed in the QFs.  I don't know how good the PSC team is, but if they are pretty solid, the battle for #2 will be hotly contested and goal differential (losing to Texans by 2 or fewer) and beating the others in 1-0 or 2-1 games will probably decide if someone else comes out.  If Texans can post a 5-0 or two, they come out second seed.

B, Wow! I said earlier that the brackets looked pretty even...but this group looks to be the group of death on the surface (though I have no idea how foreign teams stack up), but the schedule...WOW!  Feet would have come out anyway, but they are the only team that doesn't play twice in a day...They should have the top seed coming out into QFs, we know Feet won't be shy about putting up 12 if they can (look at last year).  Anyone else who survives that should get a medal...or get to visit the Texans halftime bonanza.

C, gotta agree.  I would probably say it is a crap shoot between FCD and Oklahoma coming out except that the schedule is unbalanced and hurts OKs chances.  Blue should be second behind Sting.  If they hold close, they can advance on goal differential...but Sting will try to grab the top spot (in QFs) with some lopsided scores.

D is very interesting.  Mexico could be ridiculously good...or not stack up in NTX.  They are the wildcard in this.  If they can match (or counteract with exceptional possession) the size and speed of these teams, they will challenge for semis...if not, they have a friendly on Saturday because all of the other teams will be physical and fast.  I will say that Mexico gets a little nicked up along the way and loses to Parker last, and they are second (or 3rd if SG can make a run).  DTN beat SG last time out...think they hang in all the games.  Don't see BIG goal differential unless Mexico is the far end of either spectrum.  2nd may or may not emerge because of differential.  Could see a tie putting 2 teams in...if they then each run the other two.

E is Pulps bracket to lose.  From what I can gather, Oakwood is a middle D1 level team, so Fever and Mustangs should be able to hang.  Fever has not played to their best level lately.  I have no idea about Bussey...I will say Solar then Oakwood...Either Fever or Bussey could sneak in...goal differential will be close here, so 2nd advances.

I see a Texans/Feet final.  I will take Texans this year...but I think it is a little more wide open with fewer ECNL teams in the field.  The ECNL squads will be looking for football scores to avoid each other until the finals if possible...but that can't happen with 3 of them...Mexico, Canada, and Cali the wildcards...could battle to take it all or disappear after the group...Pulp, Parker, others could find a way to SFs if the cards fall right.

Last edited by dadof3 on 31/03/15, 09:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

DIGC Predictions & Prognastications Empty Re: DIGC Predictions & Prognastications

Post by Packrabbit 31/03/15, 02:08 pm

Packrabbit wrote:Another Easter, another DIGC... or in the '00 group, better know as Solar Cup.  As usual, the tournament scheduling and bracketing is interesting! Holy cow, can any reasonable person possibly predict these bracket outcomes and quarter finalists?!

Does anyone know if Solar will be using ecnl players as guest?

Please observe the disclaimer at the bottom of the page and...

GO TEXANS!!

U15
Flight A
Dallas Texans ECNL U15 -
PSC Girls Green 2000 (Canada)  
Solar Chelsea 00G (TX)  
Sting 00 Flanagan (TX)  

I'm going out in a limb, and predict the Texans 1st, then PSC. I will be at the Texan matches, I hear the Texans will be serving cocktails to any of the 30 scouts present at halftime.

Flight B
Andromeda 00 (TX): Friday: 11:30 (pat) & 4:45 (brown)
D'Feeters Soccer Club ECNL U15 (TX)  
Pats GU15 AV/MV Swindle (CA): Friday 11:30 (andro) & 6:30 (feet)
Sting Royal 00 Brown (TX): Thursday: 1:15 (feet) & 8 pm (pat)

Pats, WELCOME TO TEXAS and THANK YOU FOR COMING!! ...Please standby for announcement from your DIGC Captain:

Attention Flight B passengers (not named Feet), we are currently experiencing 'scheduling difficulty'. Please take and put on the hanging mask (remember-place mask over your face, then pull the rubber band over your head, and adults should secure themselves first, then children). Once Masks are securely in place, you 3 passangers will (please) need to exit your seat and proceed to the latrine in rear of the aircraft.  Enter the lavatory on the left (Fury and Aztecs will be in the one on the right)and close the door...

Once again, thank you for traveling to North Texas!

Obviously, there wasn't wasnt enough room in the lavatory for any of big NTX clubs. For those inclined to be positive minded-- If Andro and/or the Pats were somehow able to persevere, how ready could they be for their QF Saturday morning at 11am, and another match at 5pm?

Predictions:
1. Feet.
2. with this schedule, I don't think anyone will advance to QF.
3. TD Note: for next year, you might need to start that search for another out-of-town team a little earlier, and enlarge the scout goodie bag.

Flight C
Dallas Sting ECNL U15 (TX)  
FC Dallas 00G Blue (TX)  
NYSA Fury 2000 Green (OK): Thursday 11:30 & 6:30
lady aztecs fc00 (TX): 11:30 & 6:30

Texans didn't do sting any favors with this bracket...This will be a fun bracket to watch, but being the favorite will not be fun, especially when the other three non-ECNL teams play physical soccer and each will be looking to get famous beating an ECNL team.
1. Sting
2. If not for scheduling, I would favor Fury, so I am going with FCD...

Flight D
Dallas Texans North '00G  
STING CENTRAL '00 (Parker) (TX)  
Seleccion De Nuevo Leon (Mexico)  
Solar Gold '00 (TX)  

Interesting matchups! I suspect DTN may have a long week. Gotta like Nuevo León--No way a team survives DFW customs and NOT win their bracket!. Parker and Smith's teams always play each other tough and it comes down to the wire. A tie between these team may cost each other a QF spot.

1. Mexico
2.  How this for a pick: Sting Parker gets the 2nd spot, but think SG beats Central. What a Face

Flight E
Fever United 00G Penn (TX)  
Mustangs FC 00 Bussey (TX)  
Oakwood Soccer Club (CT)  
Solar Chelsea Elite 00 (TX)  
1. Oak wood
2. Solar

This will be a competitve bracket. Don't know much about oak wood, so ill give the out-of-town team the benefit of doubt, but I wouldn't bet real money against the bus or the fever ...

Finals: Feet vs Mexico...
I must revised my Flight D projection. It's has come to my attention that the Mexico team did not bring their NAT players..
1. Solar Gold
2. Sting Parker

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 31/03/15, 03:11 pm

Shucks, somebody spilled the borracho beans..and were you told that they were kinda small too? Wink

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 31/03/15, 09:17 pm

dadof3 wrote:
I see a Texans/Feet final.  I will take Texans this year...but I think it is a little more wide open with fewer ECNL teams in the field.  The ECNL squads will be looking for football scores to avoid each other until the finals if possible...but that can't happen with 3 of them...Mexico, Canada, and Cali the wildcards...could battle to take it all or disappear after the group...Pulp, Parker, others could find a way to SFs if the cards fall right.
D3: You're being a little skeemish with your predictions; observe below how it is done.

QF 1 Dallas Texans vs Sting Central: DTX 3-1
QF 2 Solar Elite vs Solar Gold:  Battle of Solar: upset, SG, 2-1.
QF 3 Sting Ecnl vs Oakwood: Sting ECNL, sting  3-2
QF 4 Dfeeters  vs PSC: Dfeeter, 4-0

SF1: DTX vs Solar Gold: Dream ends, DTX, 3-0.
SF2: Sting Ecnl vs D'Feeters, feet 2-1

Finals: Feet over DTX, 3-2
Do tell, WHY are you picking DTX, when they haven't been to the finals yet?

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/03/15, 09:47 pm

I tried to find info on PSC. Apparently all the info on them is buried deep in a vault somewhere under Ottawa. Afterwards, the RCMP showed up at my door and confiscated all my maple syrup and Crowne Royal. I have strong suspicions that these guys are responsible for the 3 ice storms we had here this winter.

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 31/03/15, 09:51 pm

Hmmm, well you didn't "translate" my picks this time, but regarding my Texans/Feet final...I heard from a guy who knows a guy whose sister has a friend who said that Feet struggles when Gemini is in the 4th moon...well, that and I heard that Feet lost a couple of players early this season and a whisper that they recently lost a top forward...but mainly the Gemini thingy.

Feet will shoot for 12, but I think the only way the teams they play can stay in the games (no disrespect intended because they are quality teams-BUT THE SCHEDULING THING--OMG!) is to pack back somewhat and counter...Anyone playing their second game of the day (which Oakwood will have to do)...against any ENCL team in their first game of the day (especially with Feet's speed)...that looks to play head up is gonna get smoked-Grado is smarter than that...I'm thinking the rest are too!

Honestly, I think that the ECNL teams that sit in the QFs with the 2 and 3 seed will have to play each other in the SFs, and that will leave the #1 seed with a slightly easier path to the final game...and I think the #1 will be Texans...

BTW-are you just trying to make me spit out my beer by projecting SG that far? Or are you just picking on me because I am the only one to respond? I didn't play when you predicted that SG wins group over Parker comment...I actually thought backofthenet might be drawn out of hibernation to correct you, but I am going to start posting pictures at our practices warning the girls about any strangers with long ears and buck teeth...so, thanks but NO thanks for the compliment...and the target...Parker tomorrow...they are really good...let's just start there...

We are still thinking "advanced development".
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by backofthenet 01/04/15, 11:34 am

I think (1) it's an ok tournament that will be a good tuneup for shaking off the rust before league play begins; (2) high school playoffs and conflicts will alter team rosters for this event so there won't be much to "measure"; (3)I'm guessing the quality of the tournament will be strong in younger ages moving forward with less interest in the older groups.

Having said all of that, the weather should be nice and I hope the girls stay safe and enjoy the atmosphere. Aside from that, not really that enthralled with outcomes (see #1).

backofthenet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 01/04/15, 01:17 pm

backofthenet wrote:I think (1) it's an ok tournament that will be a good tuneup for shaking off the rust before league play begins; (2) high school playoffs and conflicts will alter team rosters for this event so there won't be much to "measure"; (3)I'm guessing the quality of the tournament will be strong in younger ages moving forward with less interest in the older groups.

Having said all of that, the weather should be nice and I hope the girls stay safe and enjoy the atmosphere. Aside from that, not really that enthralled with outcomes (see #1).

That's it? No predictions? You gotta AT LEAST have a little faith in NTX LHGCL's #1 team?! I think it's extremely likely Sting Central probably should (regardless of a rabbits nifty prognostication), make it semi's, and get a chance to be famous!

For the record (as usual), I agree with you--
#1--will be the case for most of the teams, until they hit QF, then the trophy fever will take over and it will matter.
#2-- I fear you are also being factual... A lot of these girls had a 2 hour HS practice today and yesterday getting ready for their playoff game this week, and there will be absences on Thursday and Friday Bc of the Area playoffs.

Finally, I concur and hope that these young ladies do enjoy the atmosphere, each other and the competition and that they ALL come home healthy. After all, it is still a game and should be fun!

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by backofthenet 01/04/15, 01:33 pm

Smile
I have faith coach will do what he always does, begin his ramping up for league. I do know the team is riddled with injuries and conflicts, so expect several guests to make it work.

Predictions?
All 1 seeds win brackets with the exception being SP.

backofthenet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 02/04/15, 12:54 pm

I had the opportunity to watch some good '00 matches yesterday!

DTX-Ecnl vs PSC:
DTX was very business-like in dispatching PSC. The score was fairly indicative of the match. PSC fought the good fight, but DTX was just stronger, faster and more skilled. I do give credit to PSC for keeping it to 3 scores.

Solar Elite vs Oakwood:
Only caught part of this match, so I relied on some outside info...Solar appeared to have a somewhat augmented roster. A convincing win, Solar shoukd be fresh for the next match.

Nuevo León vs DTN:
Both teams very competitive in a back and forth match... León finish 2 opportunities and DTN didn't convert theirs. León's attacks were just more organized than DTN's.

Mustangs Vs Fever:
Well fought physical match, both teams played well and both GK made some great saves.  Fever stuck first, but the mustang grinded out 2 points in the 2nd half. Much more physical match than the León and DTN match.

Had to watch the SG/SP & Feet/Andro Matches in Simo-cast:

Feet vs Andro:
I intended to watch 10-15 minutes of this match and the same SG-SP... IMO, it was one of the best matches of the day.   Instead iof the predicted, business-like Feet victory, a soccer match broke out! Very entertaining-hard fought match, with drama worthy of the UT, UTEP, TCU, etc scouts in attendance to watch the Feet's victory.

After weathering the initial Feet flurry, it was obvious the Andro team just didn't plan on "just surviving" this match. It's defense frustrated the Feet offense for 3/4 of the match, and until the feet scored later in the 2nd half (feet outside mid got to the back post, who tapped in a beautiful, downfield cross) , it appeared an upset was in the making. Alas, the Feet's dug deep and prevailed: after Andro's furiously attempt to tie the score late, the Feet scored 2 in closing minutes. The right team won, but the final outcome was not forthcoming until the last 5-10 minutes. I cock my ears to both teams.

SG vs SP: very entertaining match; I caught the part of  Sting's score play at start of 2nd half... Beautiful shot to upper 90... Sting appeared to have some guess players, but most teams do during this tournament.  Both teams had "slow rollers" across the net scoring opportunties that weren't converted, but the right team probably won. Regardless, it was a good match and i not be surprised to see both these team in QF's

I also want to send out prayers to the Andro MF who appeared to suffer a severe arm injury in the 1st half...

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 02/04/15, 08:50 pm

Here is what I saw of these games...

Packrabbit wrote:I had the opportunity to watch some good '00 matches yesterday!

DTX-Ecnl vs PSC:
DTX was very business-like in dispatching PSC. The score was fairly indicative of the match. PSC fought the good fight, but DTX was just stronger, faster and more skilled. I do give credit to PSC for keeping it to 3 scores.

Solar Elite vs Oakwood:
Only caught part of this match, so I relied on some outside info...Solar appeared to have a somewhat augmented roster. A convincing win, Solar should be fresh for the next match.

Nuevo León vs DTN:
Both teams very competitive in a back and forth match... León finish 2 opportunities and DTN didn't convert theirs. León's attacks were just more organized than DTN's.

Mustangs Vs Fever:
Well fought physical match, both teams played well and both GK made some great saves.  Fever stuck first, but the mustang ground out 2 points in the 2nd half. Much more physical match than the León and DTN match. This went back and forth, and Fever had some really solid chances in the second half to tie, but just didn't put one away. Seemed like 5 minutes at one end, then 5 at the other. Both teams fought hard.

Had to watch the SG/SP & Feet/Andro Matches in Simo-cast:

Feet vs Andro:
I intended to watch 10-15 minutes of this match and the same SG-SP... IMO, it was one of the best matches of the day.   Instead iof the predicted, business-like Feet victory, a soccer match broke out! Very entertaining-hard fought match, with drama worthy of the UT, UTEP, TCU, etc scouts in attendance to watch the Feet's victory.

After weathering the initial Feet flurry, it was obvious the Andro team just didn't plan on "just surviving" this match. It's defense frustrated the Feet offense for 3/4 of the match, and until the feet scored later in the 2nd half (feet outside mid got to the back post, who tapped in a beautiful, downfield cross) , it appeared an upset was in the making. Alas, the Feet's dug deep and prevailed: after Andro's furiously attempt to tie the score late, the Feet scored 2 in closing minutes. The right team won, but the final outcome was not forthcoming until the last 5-10 minutes. I cock my ears to both teams. Got a question for someone...Feet/Andro started BEFORE us and ended AFTER us...we played 40s, did they play 45s?? Heard it was super close and physical, but I was preocupied.

SG vs SP: very entertaining match; I caught the part of  Sting's score play at start of 2nd half... Beautiful shot to upper 90... Sting appeared to have some guess players, but most teams do during this tournament.  Both teams had "slow rollers" across the net scoring opportunties that weren't converted, but the right team probably won. Regardless, it was a good match and i not be surprised to see both these team in QF's. The SP goal was a nice finish from VERY close on a great cross that SG couldn't keep out. SP definitely the better team in the first half and could have scored a couple. After the goal in second half, SG created more chances and could have tied it multiple times, but didn't finish one off through great GK, missing just wide or high, hitting crossbar. Could have been tied, but wasn't. Always a tight match with them, hats off!

I also want to send out prayers to the Andro MF who appeared to suffer a severe arm injury in the 1st half...Saw that there was commotion, and heard an injury, but didn't know about that...Best wishes to a speedy recovery.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 02/04/15, 08:57 pm

As far as today goes...

Heard Solar Pulp/Fever was a bloodbath.  Several injuries.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery...oh, and score backwards. Pulp 4:0 Fever.

Nuevo Leon/SG was a tale of two halves...the wind was a major factor.  SG with wind in first half pinned NL back pretty much the whole time.  The couple of runs were dealt with.  Second half NL was definitely more on the front foot.  SG scored a second then survived a furious attack by NL.  Both had some chances, but NL had more in 2nd half...especially late.  With DTN and Parker tie, tomorrow will be a big day in group D...
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by scoobysnacks 03/04/15, 12:28 pm

Fever is a strong and physical team; however pass around them rather than playing their MMA style of soccer and you will see very different results. No disrespect to Fever, those are not typical results from Solar Elite.
Any details from the match with Fever v. Solar Elite?!?!
scoobysnacks
scoobysnacks
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 03/04/15, 12:54 pm

Well, so far, North Texas is doing pretty good in this tournament.

Flight A Pts
01. Dallas Texans ECNL U15 6
02. Sting 00 Flanagan (TX) 3
03. Solar Chelsea 00G (TX) 3
04. PSC Girls Green 2000 (Canada) 0
Flight B Pts
01. D'Feeters SC ECNL U15 (TX) 6
02. Sting Royal 00 Brown (TX) 3
03. Pats GU15 AV/MV Swindle (CA) 0
04. Andromeda 00 (TX) 0
Flight C Pts
01. Dallas Sting ECNL U15 (TX) 6
02. NYSA Fury 2000 Green (OK) 4
03. FC Dallas 00G Blue (TX) 1
04. lady aztecs fc00 (TX) 0
Flight D Pts
01. STING CENTRAL Parker (TX) 4
02. Seleccion De Nuevo Leon (Mexico) 3
03. Solar Gold '00 (TX) 3
04. Dallas Texans North '00G 1
Flight E Pts
01. Fever United 00G Penn (TX) 3
02. Mustangs FC 00 Bussey (TX) 3
03. Oakwood Soccer Club (CT) 3
04. Solar Chelsea Elite 00 (TX) 3
InaB
InaB
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/04/15, 01:03 pm

That result is WRONG. They got it backwards. I'm a FEVER parent. I was there. Elite won 4-0. They were very big and very good and no one on the FEVER sideline was surprised by either of those facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by textigerfan 03/04/15, 01:20 pm

I hope the injuries heal quick OLJW. Those stink and can add up quickly at times.
textigerfan
textigerfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/04/15, 02:55 pm

Not my daughter, but we appreciate the sentiment.

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 04/04/15, 08:34 am

Been a really physical tourney. We haven't seen that much, but have heard of some cheap, dirty play. Our games have been relatively clean-some fouls for sure-but nothing dirty.

The ecnl teams advanced 1, 2, 3 as expected. Pulp and Parker matchup in round two. A "getting healthier" Sting Brown shows they are one of the better D1 teams, SG and Oakwood. I think Parker and Pulp will be a great matchup. Pulp has looked very tough, but hasn't played a team as good as Parker yet. Sting Brown will look to upset their ECNL sisters. SG and Oakwood will look to avoid "advanced development" and go all Hoosiers...sunny day.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by backofthenet 04/04/15, 08:59 am

DT ECNL
Feet ECNL
Sting ECNL
Solar Pulp

DT
Feet

DT winner

backofthenet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 04/04/15, 10:31 am

Agreed. Upsets would be brown and Parker, and neither shocking, but finals and champ right IMO.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 06/04/15, 08:20 am

Did the finals game get cancelled?
InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners 06/04/15, 08:30 am

Rescheduled.

Winner of their ECNL match in a week or so takes the trophy.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 1more_dd_dad 06/04/15, 08:31 am

InaB wrote:Did the finals game get cancelled?

Both the 00' and 01' finals will be decided by the outcome of the league games played in two weeks.
1more_dd_dad
1more_dd_dad

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 06/04/15, 12:46 pm

Thanks for the update! Very Happy
InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next