Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
Team Bye vs Club ByeToday at 8:30 pmthunderlipz
King TUT Boys ( Too hot?)Today at 7:51 pmMurderWasTheCase
Any pre pre-season predictions for Classic League this yearToday at 7:29 pmDwight
FBR QT Teams OnlyToday at 6:46 pmDisposessed
CITY FC DALLAS 2009Today at 6:18 pmbrendenleeCFC
Who gets into LH?Today at 5:39 pmalreadyonyellow
Which teams get into Lake Highlands this year?Today at 5:29 pm2ndTimethru
TxSpirit 2012 Teams Plano/Murphy/Richardson/Allen/SachseToday at 5:09 pmTxSpiritscoccer
TxSpirit 2010 Joost - Looking to addToday at 5:03 pmTxSpiritscoccer
06 Boys Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Today at 5:03 pmU90C
09 Boys Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Today at 5:01 pmU90C
12 Girls Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Today at 4:51 pmU90C
11 Girls Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Today at 4:47 pmU90C
10 Girls Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Today at 4:42 pmU90C
TEXAS SPURS 05G LOOKING FOR A FEW KEY PLAYERSToday at 3:58 pmFierceLightning
TX CLUBS SOCCER LEAGUE - U6-U19 Boys/Girls US Club SoccerToday at 3:57 pmSoccerSuckers
HIPOD FOR SALEToday at 3:32 pmfatherofoneplayer
FC DALLAS GRAHAM 08 BOYS (FRISCO) LOOKING FOR 3-4 PLAYERS!!!Today at 2:52 pmZGraham
07 Boys Teams - SPORTS CAPITAL CLASSIC - AUSTIN (Aug 10-12)Today at 2:28 pmU90C
North Texas United FC 2011Today at 1:23 pmTripDDs
Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mints and SamoasToday at 1:00 pmBlank77
DALLAS ROMA jerseys # 1 Youth SMALL Today at 12:37 pmsoccer07
Dallas Roma jerseys #7 Youth XS Today at 12:35 pmsoccer07
Dad Just Figuring This OutToday at 12:26 pmMultivitamin
Classic D2 team still has a few open spotsToday at 12:21 pm74soccermom
Log in

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12498 registered users
The newest registered user is BoKnows

Our users have posted a total of 179537 messages in 23791 subjects

DIGC 03's

Go down

DIGC 03's

Post by Cleansheets on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Looks like the english girls from Millwall got a taste of SoCal style soccer.
San Diego Surf ECNL- 5
Millwall- 1

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1109
Points : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by mlwfrisco on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:01 pm

How about Crossfire 03 ECNL taking out Blackburn Rovers 8-2!!!

mlwfrisco
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 81
Points : 1861
Join date : 2013-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by Cleansheets on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Crossfire is no joke. Interesting start to the tournament nontheless.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1109
Points : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by mlwfrisco on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Would have liked to have seen the DTS v Solar Composite match. DTS 1-0 win. Anyone have any commentary?

mlwfrisco
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 81
Points : 1861
Join date : 2013-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by 5050Ball on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:34 pm

Cleansheets wrote:Looks like the english girls from Millwall got a taste of SoCal style soccer.
San Diego Surf ECNL- 5
Millwall- 1

It was an interesting match. Millwall played a superior tactical style. Lots of 1- and 2-touch play into spaces where teammates were moving to receive. Obviously well-coached.

Problem was their players were not technical enough (except for #4) nor athletic or fit enough to pull it off vs Surf. Athletically it was kind of like watching a top ECNL side play a LH D3 side. English teams oftentimes struggle with the Texas heat, but Millwall had its hands on its hips in the first half on an overcast day.

The score could have been much worse as Surf missed at least 3-4 sitters.
avatar
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 209
Points : 1355
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by Cleansheets on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Continuing the trend, Dallas Texans 03 ECNL- 11
North Shore Mariners- 0

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1109
Points : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by kegsmen on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Texans doing a little home cooking and "altering" the playoff brackets.

That is WEAK!!!
avatar
kegsmen
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 81
Points : 2244
Join date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by Zizou on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Welcome to a Texans tournament.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2275
Points : 4081
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by Cleansheets on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:27 pm

kegsmen wrote:Texans doing a little home cooking and "altering" the playoff brackets.

That is WEAK!!!
Please elaborate.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1109
Points : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by kegsmen on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Club changed the quarters around from the original posting

Guess Texans ECNL vs Solar ECNL and DTS vs Sting ECNL were not favorable....

avatar
kegsmen
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 81
Points : 2244
Join date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by kegsmen on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:35 pm

All 13 year old girls, gotta play who they put in front of you.

Been exciting games thus far, more tomorrow.
avatar
kegsmen
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 81
Points : 2244
Join date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by Cleansheets on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:38 pm

So it sounds like they reseeded. You got a better chance against Sting than you did against FCD...imo.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1109
Points : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by go99 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:48 pm

WOW that's weak!!! AS pulling influence on behalf of solar Shocked
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 5966
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by go99 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:57 pm

actually its pretty simple the seeded the championship rounds.
1. FCD
2. Texans ecnl
3. Solar
4. sting
5. LPE
6. DTS
7. Challenge
8. Crossfire

Moral of the story is do better in the group stage
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 5966
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by bigheadpena on Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Solar 03 ECNL VS FC Dallas ECNL in the finals tomorrow should be a good game.
avatar
bigheadpena
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 333
Points : 3544
Join date : 2009-10-25
Location : Irving

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by 5050Ball on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:02 pm

bigheadpena wrote:Solar 03 ECNL VS FC Dallas ECNL in the finals tomorrow should be a good game.

Agreed. Thought they were the 2 best teams in the tourney. Good luck.
avatar
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 209
Points : 1355
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by go99 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:26 am

5050Ball wrote:
bigheadpena wrote:Solar 03 ECNL VS FC Dallas ECNL in the finals tomorrow should be a good game.

Agreed.  Thought they were the 2 best teams in the tourney.  Good luck.
2 best goal differentials say it was fcd and Texans reality says the best 2 teams were solar and Texans. Solar is well solar until someone can prove otherwise (hopefully fcd can) Texans have 2 comfortable wins over fcd. Anyway still sore so have to hate. Book solar go fcd lol
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 5966
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by KennyPowers on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:20 am

Sorry Go. I wouldn't call a 1-0 win on a pk and a 3-2 game "comfortable" wins. You weren't at last game to see that FCD missed a pk early on and that game easily could of ended in a tie. But Texans won both and until FCD can win a game against Solar/Texans, I will have to agree.
avatar
KennyPowers
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 63
Points : 2829
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by 5050Ball on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:46 am

go99 wrote:
5050Ball wrote:
bigheadpena wrote:Solar 03 ECNL VS FC Dallas ECNL in the finals tomorrow should be a good game.

Agreed.  Thought they were the 2 best teams in the tourney.  Good luck.
2 best goal differentials say it was fcd and Texans reality says the best 2 teams were solar and Texans. Solar is well solar until someone can prove otherwise (hopefully fcd can) Texans have 2 comfortable wins over fcd. Anyway still sore so have to hate. Book solar go fcd lol

Nah, no hate at all. Enjoy watching all the 03's play. I don't care about all the who-is-better-than-whom stuff. Never have, never will. Some of the Texans kids were terrific, left it all on the field.

Still think the 2 teams playing the best 'this tournament' went through.

avatar
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 209
Points : 1355
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by go99 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:52 pm

KennyPowers wrote:Sorry Go. I wouldn't call a 1-0 win on a pk and a 3-2 game "comfortable" wins. You weren't at last game to see that FCD missed a pk early on and that game easily could of ended in a tie. But Texans won both and until FCD can win a game against Solar/Texans, I will have to agree.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda but that's 2 straight losses. Texans have 2 straight CWS's against solar that still add up to a A$$kicking. Didn't see the FCD games this tournament so they might infact be NTX Barcelona on the pitch but I am expecting the same results.

On a different note Are they juicing over there at solar or something? WTH. Never seen so many huge girls in one place
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 5966
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: DIGC 03's

Post by TwistAndShout on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:24 pm

go99 wrote:
KennyPowers wrote:Sorry Go. I wouldn't call a 1-0 win on a pk and a 3-2 game "comfortable" wins. You weren't at last game to see that FCD missed a pk early on and that game easily could of ended in a tie. But Texans won both and until FCD can win a game against Solar/Texans, I will have to agree.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda but that's 2 straight losses.  Texans have 2 straight CWS's against solar that still add up to a A$$kicking.  Didn't see the FCD games this tournament so they might infact be NTX Barcelona on the pitch but I am expecting the same results.

On a different note Are they juicing over there at solar or something? WTH.  Never seen so many huge girls in one place

affraid cheers RIGHT!?

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 58
Points : 898
Join date : 2016-04-04

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum