2017/2018 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Liverpool FC IA 08 Girls (The Colony)
by SGS Today at 10:59 pm

» Playoffs coming...
by Medicine Man Today at 09:16 pm

» Speed & Agility Training in Plano
by SelectSoccerGirl Today at 06:10 pm

» D'Feeters Black 08 Girls
by Dfeeters Black Today at 04:47 pm

» D'Feeters Black 09 Girls
by Dfeeters Black Today at 04:46 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Today at 04:39 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Today at 02:38 pm

» U8 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Today at 02:35 pm

» U7 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Today at 02:32 pm

» Solar 06G The Colony - adding to roster
by SolarWest Today at 02:21 pm

» Solar 09G Covey
by skipper Today at 01:52 pm

» Solar 08G Covey
by skipper Today at 01:51 pm

» List of Soccer Clubs/Teams in Garland
by FCsoccer1 Today at 01:31 pm

» Looking for GK Trainer - Mid Cities Area
by Sideline Mom Today at 01:19 pm

» Solar 11G Evans Opening
by mamabee Today at 01:18 pm

» Bio Banding Initiative ( CLICK LINK )
by Foxysoccermom Today at 12:59 pm

» Fever United 09 White (Keller,Colleyville, Southlake)
by DVaughn14 Today at 11:58 am

» 09 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Today at 11:47 am

» American Academy of Soccer - Forming '11 Academy Team
by Mccarthy23 Today at 11:36 am

» American Academy of Soccer - Forming '10 Academy Team
by Mccarthy23 Today at 11:35 am

» American Academy of Soccer - Forming '09 Academy Team
by Mccarthy23 Today at 11:35 am

» Summer Camps - Alliance/Keller/North Fort Worth Area
by TXAllianceSoccer Today at 10:41 am

» Summer Camps - Alliance/Keller/North Fort Worth Area
by TXAllianceSoccer Today at 10:39 am

» 07 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Today at 10:17 am

» 08 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Today at 10:13 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11705 registered users
The newest registered user is soccermom4life

Our users have posted a total of 171015 messages in 21488 subjects

Will ODP Survive?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by Medicine Man on 07/11/17, 12:10 pm

Big E looks like you got a new historical marker now. 2012 2017 ?. This would be a good IQ question. What's the answer for ?.

Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 721
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by Big Ern on 07/11/17, 01:15 pm

Medicine Man wrote:Big E looks like you got a new historical marker now. 2012 2017 ?. This would be a good IQ question. What's the answer for ?.

Algebra?  

If you deliver a coherent, relevant question, I'll be happy to provide an answer --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 760
Points : 2108
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by Medicine Man on 07/11/17, 01:20 pm

2012 2017 ?

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Hallelujah - Pentatonix" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/LRP8d7hhpoQ
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 721
Points : 965
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by Big Ern on 07/11/17, 01:43 pm

Medicine Man wrote:2012 2017 ?

5.

But in case you really are wondering ... 2012 is my answer to your question, "When do you think it ('it' being ODP) will be on life support".  This is telling considering I was working with the ODP folks around that time.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 760
Points : 2108
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by KeeperCommander on 07/11/17, 02:49 pm

2_cents_worth wrote:Will ODP remain relevant as a path to the National Teams after the Development Academy comes online?
ODP has not been relevant for 90% of the great players for a couple years now. Except for the extra touches it died a couple years ago.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1573
Points : 3270
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by Medicine Man on 07/11/17, 04:28 pm

ECNL players will start showing up now since ECNL so expensive and watered down. Great party pics and memories.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Hallelujah - Pentatonix" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/LRP8d7hhpoQ
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 721
Points : 965
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by Admin on 07/11/17, 10:35 pm

My DD was in ODP last year and tore her acl so we missed the whole year. Ive called Nathan, left voicemails, and emailed him countless times about her status and keeping her in this year and didnt even get a single call back. It used to be run well admistratively and they would work with you, but this Nathan guy doing it now is either incompetent or just doesn't care.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 197
Points : 3524
Join date : 2009-05-03
Age : 118
Location : Watching you right now

http://www.txsoccer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by Medicine Man on 08/01/18, 06:01 pm

What does it all mean?

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Hallelujah - Pentatonix" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/LRP8d7hhpoQ
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 721
Points : 965
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by President Camacho on 10/01/18, 09:35 am

Admin wrote:My DD was in ODP last year and tore her acl so we missed the whole year.  Ive called Nathan, left voicemails, and emailed him countless times about her status and keeping her in this year and didnt even get a single call back.  It used to be run well admistratively and they would work with you, but this Nathan guy doing it now is either incompetent or just doesn't care.
This is all I would need to see to make my decision on the program. When the forum Admin can't get a returned call or email. I want my DDs to learn from coaches with integrity and respect and this shows they don't have it at least in NTX.
avatar
President Camacho
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 89
Points : 294
Join date : 2017-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by Big Ern on 10/01/18, 09:48 am

President Camacho wrote:
Admin wrote:My DD was in ODP last year and tore her acl so we missed the whole year.  Ive called Nathan, left voicemails, and emailed him countless times about her status and keeping her in this year and didnt even get a single call back.  It used to be run well admistratively and they would work with you, but this Nathan guy doing it now is either incompetent or just doesn't care.
This is all I would need to see to make my decision on the program. When the forum Admin can't get a returned call or email. I want my DDs to learn from coaches with integrity and respect and this shows they don't have it at least in NTX.

Agreed Camacho ... But it may just be a case of karma --

I've been waiting for a response from Mr. Admin here since November Neutral

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 760
Points : 2108
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by Medicine Man on 10/01/18, 10:57 am

You know how it works when the club coach doesn't return your calls. Your on the short list time to be looking for your new sugar daddy.

Watch "Beastie Boys - So What Cha Want" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/ru3gH27Fn6E

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Hallelujah - Pentatonix" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/LRP8d7hhpoQ
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 721
Points : 965
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Will ODP Survive?

Post by soccerjack on 10/01/18, 11:11 am

Big Ern wrote:
President Camacho wrote:
Admin wrote:My DD was in ODP last year and tore her acl so we missed the whole year.  Ive called Nathan, left voicemails, and emailed him countless times about her status and keeping her in this year and didnt even get a single call back.  It used to be run well admistratively and they would work with you, but this Nathan guy doing it now is either incompetent or just doesn't care.
This is all I would need to see to make my decision on the program. When the forum Admin can't get a returned call or email. I want my DDs to learn from coaches with integrity and respect and this shows they don't have it at least in NTX.

Agreed Camacho ... But it may just be a case of karma --

I've been waiting for a response from Mr. Admin here since November Neutral



"I've been waiting for a response from Mr. Admin here since November"

I'd call that real Karma.  Admin is way too busy to handle your and Soapbox moms complaints. He's too busy handling complaints about you two.


Last edited by soccerjack on 10/01/18, 02:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 963
Points : 2373
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum