Latest topics
Real Colorado leaving Girls DA27/03/20, 07:39 pm918soccer
YNT Mini-Camp27/03/20, 10:48 amNoSpinZone
U90C eSports Tournaments24/03/20, 07:19 pmU90C
United GoalkeepingUSA; WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH24/03/20, 05:58 amunitedgoalkeepingusa
United GoalkeepingUSA,WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!!24/03/20, 05:54 amunitedgoalkeepingusa
TP Supplies19/03/20, 07:40 pmBENDMEOVER
What Happened At The NTX Celtic Game?18/03/20, 01:52 pmCATX
Coronavirus Thread18/03/20, 10:08 amBig Ern
Remove the SPAM17/03/20, 08:06 pmBig Ern
Rayos 07 Martinez10/03/20, 11:29 pmgarcia2235
Skills Training in Dallas TX10/03/20, 04:00 pmcityfutsal
Skills Training in Richardson TX10/03/20, 03:58 pmcityfutsal
Richardson TX Training Camps10/03/20, 03:52 pmcityfutsal
FCD DA vs Solar DA '0510/03/20, 01:22 pmmykidsmom
Impact FC 06G Bertelsen/Roster Additions09/03/20, 06:49 pmImpactRoyal
Renegades 12G North - Blanton 08/03/20, 10:23 pmtareyncarol
Spring Break Camps Start Next Week!06/03/20, 05:02 pmcityfutsal
A FREE Pick-Up Party Just For You (3/8/20)06/03/20, 04:58 pmcityfutsal
6v6 Soccer Leagues @ City Sports Park06/03/20, 04:53 pmcityfutsal
4v4 Soccer Leagues @ City Sports Park06/03/20, 04:50 pmcityfutsal
Renegades 2010G Open Trainings06/03/20, 03:55 pmRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades 2010G Open Trainings06/03/20, 03:55 pmRenegades Soccer Club
Summer team changes05/03/20, 01:59 pmMpereztx10
RISE8 FC 07 looking to add a few players to roster 05/03/20, 10:34 amCccrushers
06 GK Looking To Guest Play In Dallas Cup - April 5-12, 202004/03/20, 05:59 pmkahakugk
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14150 registered users
The newest registered user is SoccerBasics

Our users have posted a total of 196158 messages in 27796 subjects

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Guest on 24/08/16, 09:53 am

AtThePitch wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
Read_These_Nikes wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:Did no one notice all the Sunday Games for Game day 2 and Game day 3 on the LH schedules...

Ask yourself how many times your child ever played a league game before noon on a Sunday?

Look at the LH historical schedules listed right there on their website and look to see how many times over the last 10 years there were Sunday AM games scheduled in ANY age division.

Guess what starts the same weekend as LH Game Day 2... JDL, there will be ECNL and Champions League Games....

Looks to me like somebody made room for those games to the detriment of every team in LH.  

LH games on now on Sundays in direct conflict with Sunday AM church and ODP that is administered by NTX and held on Sundays.
Damn good observation! Twisted Evil

Hate to burst your conspiracy bubble on that, but Sunday morning LH games are definitely NOT a new feature this year.  Had multiple such games last year.

I am not saying it never happened before... last year was especially an issue with the rainouts... lets go back and see if those sunday am games matched rain issues BW.

but look at the LH schedule for the 06s, the entire division, 1 and 2 are entirely played on sundays starting game day 2 and all on one field at that. Field 10.

They didn't. We didn't have rain issues last fall. It started out of the gate just like this year. Don't forget that 9v9 also messes with field assignments a bit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Read_These_Nikes on 24/08/16, 09:54 am

bwgophers wrote:
Read_These_Nikes wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:Did no one notice all the Sunday Games for Game day 2 and Game day 3 on the LH schedules...

Ask yourself how many times your child ever played a league game before noon on a Sunday?

Look at the LH historical schedules listed right there on their website and look to see how many times over the last 10 years there were Sunday AM games scheduled in ANY age division.

Guess what starts the same weekend as LH Game Day 2... JDL, there will be ECNL and Champions League Games....

Looks to me like somebody made room for those games to the detriment of every team in LH.  

LH games on now on Sundays in direct conflict with Sunday AM church and ODP that is administered by NTX and held on Sundays.
Damn good observation! Twisted Evil

Hate to burst your conspiracy bubble on that, but Sunday morning LH games are definitely NOT a new feature this year.  Had multiple such games last year.
Multiple games last year? Are you talking U11 and up?
Read_These_Nikes
Read_These_Nikes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1887
Join date : 2015-04-22

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by AtThePitch on 24/08/16, 09:54 am

SickofSilliness wrote:My understanding was that the JDL games were supposed to be played on Sunday.

Looks to me like LH gave the middle finger to the 5 clubs and scheduled a bunch of Sunday games to conflict with JDL.  Makes it more difficult for player sharing / team crossover / scheduling if JDL and LH games are
on the same day.

It has always been stated that JDL games would be on Saturdays.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3779
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Guest101 on 24/08/16, 09:55 am

AtThePitch wrote:

so US Club is ok with a league that has no actual state bylaws, rules, or regulations dictating terms based on registration with their rival sanctioning entity?

ECNL which is the baby of US Club.. is all inclusive.. any player from any club can play for an ECNL or ECNL Junior team so long as they are not registered via US CLUB with another ECNL club.

State bylaws are for a state association.
Rules as determined by US Club are pretty self explanatory Clubs and their leadership should be the primary decision-makers in the structure and organization of soccer.
As far as any player playing for any ECNL club, well even that has restrictions because every ECNL team is limited to 3 discovery players only

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1542
Join date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Guest101 on 24/08/16, 09:55 am

AtThePitch wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:My understanding was that the JDL games were supposed to be played on Sunday.

Looks to me like LH gave the middle finger to the 5 clubs and scheduled a bunch of Sunday games to conflict with JDL.  Makes it more difficult for player sharing / team crossover / scheduling if JDL and LH games are
on the same day.

It has always been stated that JDL games would be on Saturdays.

Stated by who?

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1542
Join date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by AtThePitch on 24/08/16, 09:57 am

bwgophers wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
Read_These_Nikes wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:Did no one notice all the Sunday Games for Game day 2 and Game day 3 on the LH schedules...

Ask yourself how many times your child ever played a league game before noon on a Sunday?

Look at the LH historical schedules listed right there on their website and look to see how many times over the last 10 years there were Sunday AM games scheduled in ANY age division.

Guess what starts the same weekend as LH Game Day 2... JDL, there will be ECNL and Champions League Games....

Looks to me like somebody made room for those games to the detriment of every team in LH.  

LH games on now on Sundays in direct conflict with Sunday AM church and ODP that is administered by NTX and held on Sundays.
Damn good observation! Twisted Evil

Hate to burst your conspiracy bubble on that, but Sunday morning LH games are definitely NOT a new feature this year.  Had multiple such games last year.

I am not saying it never happened before... last year was especially an issue with the rainouts... lets go back and see if those sunday am games matched rain issues BW.

but look at the LH schedule for the 06s, the entire division, 1 and 2 are entirely played on sundays starting game day 2 and all on one field at that. Field 10.

They didn't.  We didn't have rain issues last fall.  It started out of the gate just like this year.  Don't forget that 9v9 also messes with field assignments a bit.

beyond U14 Sunday games can occur.. the fall season is front loaded because of high school in the spring...

Lets see what the rest of the fall looks like for LH once the rest of fall comes out... i would love for this to be wrong...


AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3779
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Guest on 24/08/16, 10:13 am

AtThePitch wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
Read_These_Nikes wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:Did no one notice all the Sunday Games for Game day 2 and Game day 3 on the LH schedules...

Ask yourself how many times your child ever played a league game before noon on a Sunday?

Look at the LH historical schedules listed right there on their website and look to see how many times over the last 10 years there were Sunday AM games scheduled in ANY age division.

Guess what starts the same weekend as LH Game Day 2... JDL, there will be ECNL and Champions League Games....

Looks to me like somebody made room for those games to the detriment of every team in LH.  

LH games on now on Sundays in direct conflict with Sunday AM church and ODP that is administered by NTX and held on Sundays.
Damn good observation! Twisted Evil

Hate to burst your conspiracy bubble on that, but Sunday morning LH games are definitely NOT a new feature this year.  Had multiple such games last year.

I am not saying it never happened before... last year was especially an issue with the rainouts... lets go back and see if those sunday am games matched rain issues BW.

but look at the LH schedule for the 06s, the entire division, 1 and 2 are entirely played on sundays starting game day 2 and all on one field at that. Field 10.

They didn't.  We didn't have rain issues last fall.  It started out of the gate just like this year.  Don't forget that 9v9 also messes with field assignments a bit.

beyond U14 Sunday games can occur.. the fall season is front loaded because of high school in the spring...

Lets see what the rest of the fall looks like for LH once the rest of fall comes out... i would love for this to be wrong...



Here's the first weekend of U12 from last year. 8/30 was a Sunday:

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 U12_2010

Here's the 2nd and 3rd weekend from U11 last year.  9/13 & 9/20 were Sundays:

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 U11_2010

These weren't rainouts.  There was no 9v9.  There was no JDL or Champions League.

You can be pissed off at JDL and Champions League for a lot of things, but Sunday morning LHGCL games isn't one of them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Read_These_Nikes on 24/08/16, 10:18 am

I do see two, when you said multiple I didn't know we were only multiplying by 1.
Read_These_Nikes
Read_These_Nikes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1887
Join date : 2015-04-22

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by SickofStupidity on 24/08/16, 10:18 am

AtThePitch wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:My understanding was that the JDL games were supposed to be played on Sunday.

Looks to me like LH gave the middle finger to the 5 clubs and scheduled a bunch of Sunday games to conflict with JDL.  Makes it more difficult for player sharing / team crossover / scheduling if JDL and LH games are
on the same day.

It has always been stated that JDL games would be on Saturdays.

My understanding was based on what has been communicated to us by our coach.

Obvioulsy, best I can tell, there has been no direct communication on this matter from LHGCL.


I did find this from Duncan Hoffman on May 20 -

Lake Highlands Girls Classic League is operating business as usual with regards to rules, byes, governance, QT, divisions etc. There are no changes to our existing Classic League D1, 2 and 3 structure for U11 - U19.

I would think that if this were to change, there would be some additional communication / explanation.  Especially if this is what teams were told prior to qualifying, since you wouldn't want to change it on teams after-the-fact.
 lol!

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 929
Points : 3088
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by AtThePitch on 24/08/16, 10:20 am

Pissed off. Nah, not worth the blood pressure.

Let's see if the scheduling continues.

9v9 changes things, yes, but wouldn't it be easier to get a bunch of 9v9 games in considering they play 2 matches on one 11v11 field?

Why play them all on one field?

Hey, maybe the big 5 decided to slap some lube on after they started in on LH.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3779
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Guest on 24/08/16, 10:28 am

Read_These_Nikes wrote:I do see two, when you said multiple I didn't know we were only multiplying by 1.

Well, last I checked, I'd have to multiply by 2, but who's counting...

I only published a couple examples of the youngest age groups in the first 3 weeks of the season last year to highlight that the Sunday morning scheduling started at the beginning of the season, when rainouts weren't in play, and also extended down into the youngest age groups.

I'm sure the total # of Sunday morning games for each team in the league differed and some had more than others.

I am just putting out some limited information to highlight that the scheduling of Sunday morning games by LHGCL is nothing new, and to claim that it's a direct result of JDL and Champions league is not an accurate statement IMO.

p.s.  If any of you would care to dig for yourself, here the link to last year's schedules...  http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=46601


Last edited by bwgophers on 24/08/16, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Guest101 on 24/08/16, 10:31 am

I prefer to let you do all the work and ridicule you when you do not put in a 40 hour week to do it

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1542
Join date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by AtThePitch on 24/08/16, 10:33 am

bwgophers wrote:
Read_These_Nikes wrote:I do see two, when you said multiple I didn't know we were only multiplying by 1.

Well, last I checked, I'd have to multiply by 2, but who's counting...

I only published a couple examples of the youngest age groups in the first 3 weeks of the season last year to highlight that the Sunday morning scheduling started at the beginning of the season, when rainouts weren't in play, and also extended down into the youngest age groups.

I'm sure the total # of Sunday morning games for each team in the league differed and some had more than others.

I am just putting out some limited information to highlight that the scheduling of Sunday morning games by LHGCL is nothing new, and to claim that it's a direct result of JDL and Champions league is not an accurate statement IMO.

(p.s.  If any of you would care to dig for yourself, here the link to last year's schedules...  http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=46601)

So where and when will they play JDL games. Local champions league games? Isn't your DD a composite team player in champions league?

I keep hearing jdl and champions League will be confined to chinn chapel and railroad to minimize the number of times one of those games will be played side by side a LH game...
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3779
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Guest on 24/08/16, 10:51 am

AtThePitch wrote:
So where and when will they play JDL games. Local champions league games?  Isn't your DD a composite team player in champions league?

I keep hearing jdl and champions League will be confined to chinn chapel and railroad to minimize the number of times one of those games will be played side by side a LH game...

Don't know and not overly concerned about it, especially for JDL since that has zero bearing on my life.

Haven't seen the TCL schedule yet, but based on info on a thread in the '02's, it's looks like several of the initial TCL games between the composite teams from 2 ECNL clubs are being played alongside the scheduled ECNL games at the same venue as the ECNL games.

If the "Big 5" want to get their games played, they will make it happen. At least 3 of those 5 have good quality fields that they can and have played their own games on. So while I'd like to have my DD's fall schedule in hand, I'm not particularly worried about it.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Wannabe on 24/08/16, 11:13 am

Bodhisattva wrote:Back to LHGCL: Can anyone figure out how they formulated the schedules? I don't think they did they 1-20, 2-19 etc.

Check out the Results tab
https://events.gotsport.com/events/resultsgrid.aspx?EventID=54046&GroupID=569272

It has teams ranked for initial seeding (let the debate begin). Based on this it does appear to follow a 1 playing 20 format for first game.

__________________________________________________
Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr Pepper, and make it quick. I'm in a god-damn hurry.
Wannabe
Wannabe
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 79
Points : 1527
Join date : 2016-04-21

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by kadro on 24/08/16, 11:22 am

Does TCL next to some teams mean they are playing both?

kadro
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 116
Points : 3370
Join date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Read_These_Nikes on 24/08/16, 11:45 am

bwgophers wrote:
Read_These_Nikes wrote:I do see two, when you said multiple I didn't know we were only multiplying by 1.

Well, last I checked, I'd have to multiply by 2, but who's counting...

I only published a couple examples of the youngest age groups in the first 3 weeks of the season last year to highlight that the Sunday morning scheduling started at the beginning of the season, when rainouts weren't in play, and also extended down into the youngest age groups.

I'm sure the total # of Sunday morning games for each team in the league differed and some had more than others.

I am just putting out some limited information to highlight that the scheduling of Sunday morning games by LHGCL is nothing new, and to claim that it's a direct result of JDL and Champions league is not an accurate statement IMO.

p.s.  If any of you would care to dig for yourself, here the link to last year's schedules...  http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=46601

I just hope when the schedules come out playing Sundays won't be the new trend
Read_These_Nikes
Read_These_Nikes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1887
Join date : 2015-04-22

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Bodhisattva on 24/08/16, 01:04 pm

Wannabe wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Back to LHGCL: Can anyone figure out how they formulated the schedules? I don't think they did they 1-20, 2-19 etc.

Check out the Results tab
https://events.gotsport.com/events/resultsgrid.aspx?EventID=54046&GroupID=569272

It has teams ranked for initial seeding (let the debate begin). Based on this it does appear to follow a 1 playing 20 format for first game.

FINALLY!! - Thanks...

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2021
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by 06Southgirl on 24/08/16, 01:48 pm

Wannabe wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Back to LHGCL: Can anyone figure out how they formulated the schedules? I don't think they did they 1-20, 2-19 etc.

Check out the Results tab
https://events.gotsport.com/events/resultsgrid.aspx?EventID=54046&GroupID=569272

It has teams ranked for initial seeding (let the debate begin). Based on this it does appear to follow a 1 playing 20 format for first game.

I don't know. Just briefly looked at but our 2nd game we play fever phiri so not sure it is all following that
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 442
Points : 2662
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Guest on 24/08/16, 02:03 pm

yeah, and if you look at other age groups, there are GLARING, obvious mistakes if there really is any "seeding." I mean, doesn't really matter cuz the discussion makes no difference now. Just play 18 games and see what's up!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Guest on 24/08/16, 02:19 pm

06southgirl wrote:
Wannabe wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Back to LHGCL: Can anyone figure out how they formulated the schedules? I don't think they did they 1-20, 2-19 etc.

Check out the Results tab
https://events.gotsport.com/events/resultsgrid.aspx?EventID=54046&GroupID=569272

It has teams ranked for initial seeding (let the debate begin). Based on this it does appear to follow a 1 playing 20 format for first game.

I don't know. Just briefly looked at but our 2nd game we play fever phiri so not sure it is all following that

I hear the soccer gods favor Fever.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Bodhisattva on 24/08/16, 03:35 pm

06southgirl wrote:
Wannabe wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Back to LHGCL: Can anyone figure out how they formulated the schedules? I don't think they did they 1-20, 2-19 etc.

Check out the Results tab
https://events.gotsport.com/events/resultsgrid.aspx?EventID=54046&GroupID=569272

It has teams ranked for initial seeding (let the debate begin). Based on this it does appear to follow a 1 playing 20 format for first game.

I don't know. Just briefly looked at but our 2nd game we play fever phiri so not sure it is all following that

For what it's worth, Fever Phiri is now 06 Fever Mariscal. Heard the entire team remained intact but Coach Dan Mariscal will take it over. LH has not updated it yet.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2021
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Bodhisattva on 29/08/16, 08:13 am

Sho'Nuff wrote:UTD fields, hopefully they add permanent lines. It's the least they can do for what we pay.

I was out there yesterday. Still looks like garbage with 3 different field markings but hey at least they painted the purple lines yellow.... Rolling Eyes

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2021
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Bodhisattva on 10/10/16, 05:35 pm

I was surprised to see Solar Rainbow (MS) draw FC Fusion. However, I was not surprised to see one of Solar's Soccer Dads get ejected... Razz

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2021
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Guest on 10/10/16, 09:03 pm

Congrats to Fusion. Blue is a very solid team.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Bodhisattva on 11/10/16, 08:11 am

Agree. Nice job Fusion.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2021
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release - Page 2 Empty Re: LHGCL 06G Partial Schedule Release

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum