North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Lake Highlands Schedules Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Lake Highlands Schedules

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lake Highlands Schedules Empty Lake Highlands Schedules

Post by scoregazam 06/09/16, 03:20 pm

When will Lake Highlands get off their arse's and post the rest of the schedules. If your to busy to do the job let someone else do it
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Schedules Empty Re: Lake Highlands Schedules

Post by wittymgr 06/09/16, 03:34 pm

The deadline for approved tournament conflict requests is today. Kind of hard to complete the schedule without knowing who is attending what fall tournaments.
wittymgr
wittymgr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySoccerParent 06/09/16, 03:58 pm

wittymgr wrote:The deadline for approved tournament conflict requests is today. Kind of hard to complete the schedule without knowing who is attending what fall tournaments.

Witty, very witty indeed. jocolor
CrazySoccerParent
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Law5 08/09/16, 12:37 pm

Okay....so how about now?!?

I mean, Labor Day has come & gone. Anybody got an answer as to when the rest will be up? Some of us have other things going on that need to be scheduled.
Law5
Law5
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by scoregazam 08/09/16, 02:31 pm

scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by goodsport 08/09/16, 09:05 pm

For what its worth we received this today.

Teams/Managers, please see the following:

I (we) understand that everyone is waiting for the remainder of the schedule. Believe me, no
one wants a complete schedule more than I do. Every phone call asking about releasing the

schedule simply serves to slow dow the release of the schedule!

We could release the schedule today if no one cared about:

ACT/SAT test dates
Tournament conflicts
Coach conflicts
Premier League
Champions League
Travel Teams

But all 267 teams care about at least one of these items and they all impact the schedule.

Duncan L. Hoffman
leaguedirector@girlsclassicleague.org

goodsport
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by scoregazam 08/09/16, 09:35 pm

Blah blah blah....... Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. Should've started sooner
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 08/09/16, 09:46 pm

We're not even sure if we play this weekend or not.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by purezen 08/09/16, 11:11 pm

Typical LHGCL
purezen
purezen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by db10 09/09/16, 09:57 am

Because all these items are a new thing?

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sleestack 09/09/16, 12:40 pm

db10 wrote:Because all these items are a new thing?

To be fair, JDL and Champions leagues are new things. Still...seems like they should have had the rest of the schedule up by now.

sleestack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wannabe 09/09/16, 08:24 pm

Schedules are out now.

TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerDad75033 10/09/16, 07:31 am

Not sure they are complete yet, as they have not announced anything, and 04 D1 only has 7 games in a 9 team division. Looks like they still have another to schedule.

SoccerDad75033
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scoregazam 11/09/16, 05:35 am

Any day now Lake Highlands.
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 11/09/16, 11:50 am

I know I saw them up a day or two ago...seeing we had a bunch of Sunday afternoon games. Now this morning they've been pulled :-(
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/09/16, 12:16 pm

Leadership. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by scoregazam 11/09/16, 08:30 pm

More like "a lack of".....
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 11/09/16, 11:43 pm

scoregazam wrote:More like "a lack of".....

Why does it matter? The first three games have been up for a bit. Your coach should have told you guys what weekends you would have free, tournaments, etc. Do you really need to know if you are playing the purple ponies or the pink dragons? Do you need that much lead time to strategize or determine if you are playing 2 up top or 1? If your coach has not relayed all of the applicable info to you, take it up with your DOC instead of complaining about LH. Last night at 31 Flavors, I was told by my cousins sisters brothers uncles nephews that the delay on the schedules was due to your coach not turning in his conflicts. Can you rectify this please? We are all eagerly awaiting the schedules release. We can't determine what day Txgiving will fall on until those schedules are released. Thanks.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 12/09/16, 07:02 am

FC1 wrote:

Why does it matter? The first three games have been up for a bit. Your coach should have told you guys what weekends you would have free, tournaments, etc. Do you really need to know if you are playing the purple ponies or the pink dragons? Do you need that much lead time to strategize or determine if you are playing 2 up top or 1? If your coach has not relayed all of the applicable info to you, take it up with your DOC instead of complaining about LH. Last night at 31 Flavors, I was told by my cousins sisters brothers uncles nephews that the delay on the schedules was due to your coach not turning in his conflicts. Can you rectify this please? We are all eagerly awaiting the schedules release. We can't determine what day Txgiving will fall on until those schedules are released. Thanks.
Or maybe folks just want to know if they are playing at 8:00 am or 4:45.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeko2 12/09/16, 08:14 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
FC1 wrote:

I know, for our family, we have multiple things going on and other kids who have activities as well. It's nice to know the schedule in advance for planning purposes.

Zeko2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 12/09/16, 09:38 am

Zeko2 wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
FC1 wrote:

I know, for our family, we have multiple things going on and other kids who have activities as well.  It's nice to know the schedule in advance for planning purposes.  

I agree, it is and would be nice to know. However, I sympathize with those that have to do the scheduling. The coaching conflicts alone would be insane to work around, much less approved tournaments, school testing, etc. Some coaches now have teams in the same age group and division I believe. Working around stuff like that, no thanks. Personally, I would just say to hell with it, and let the coaches worry about their own conflicts, but then again, the league would probably die quickly that way. I just don't understand coming on the board to pile it on Duncan or LH. The conflicts were only turned in last week. To schedule 15+ games for 200+ teams takes more than a few days.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsMeAgain 12/09/16, 10:09 am

FC1 wrote:
Zeko2 wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
FC1 wrote:

I know, for our family, we have multiple things going on and other kids who have activities as well.  It's nice to know the schedule in advance for planning purposes.  

I agree, it is and would be nice to know. However, I sympathize with those that have to do the scheduling. The coaching conflicts alone would be insane to work around, much less approved tournaments, school testing, etc. Some coaches now have teams in the same age group and division I believe. Working around stuff like that, no thanks. Personally, I would just say to hell with it, and let the coaches worry about their own conflicts, but then again, the league would probably die quickly that way. I just don't understand coming on the board to pile it on Duncan or LH.  The conflicts were only turned in last week. To schedule 15+ games for 200+ teams takes more than a few days.

its already dying......................
ItsMeAgain
ItsMeAgain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ElClassico 12/09/16, 10:43 am

One could ask why conflicts weren't due in say...August? Seems to me the waited around to react to all the other schedules (ECNL, JDL, etc.) So for the sake of a few teams everyone else has to wait. Oh and by the way, there's simple software that can run a league schedule in a few hours. All you need to do is give it the parameters, # of teams, # of field, available times, etc.
ElClassico
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/09/16, 10:51 am

ElClassico wrote:One could ask why conflicts weren't due in say...August? Seems to me the waited around to react to all the other schedules (ECNL, JDL, etc.) So for the sake of a few teams everyone else has to wait. Oh and by the way, there's simple software that can run a league schedule in a few hours. All you need to do is give it the parameters, # of teams, # of field, available times, etc.

Is it me, or did someone just volunteer to take over scheduling duties for LH??? affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/09/16, 12:41 pm

bwgophers wrote:
ElClassico wrote:One could ask why conflicts weren't due in say...August? Seems to me the waited around to react to all the other schedules (ECNL, JDL, etc.) So for the sake of a few teams everyone else has to wait. Oh and by the way, there's simple software that can run a league schedule in a few hours. All you need to do is give it the parameters, # of teams, # of field, available times, etc.

Is it me, or did someone just volunteer to take over scheduling duties for LH??? affraid

haha bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next