Latest topics
Real Colorado leaving Girls DAYesterday at 04:29 pmJHHoliday
Coronavirus Thread06/04/20, 07:38 pmBENDMEOVER
U90C eSports - April FIFA20 - Monthly Tournament Series05/04/20, 12:08 pmU90C
NTX Soccer Teams Representing02/04/20, 09:12 am07soccerdad
"Get In The Game" - U90C eSports (Week 2)01/04/20, 01:06 pmMurderWasTheCase
YNT Mini-Camp27/03/20, 10:48 amNoSpinZone
U90C eSports Tournaments24/03/20, 07:19 pmU90C
United GoalkeepingUSA; WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH24/03/20, 05:58 amunitedgoalkeepingusa
United GoalkeepingUSA,WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!!24/03/20, 05:54 amunitedgoalkeepingusa
TP Supplies19/03/20, 07:40 pmBENDMEOVER
What Happened At The NTX Celtic Game?18/03/20, 01:52 pmCATX
Remove the SPAM17/03/20, 08:06 pmBig Ern
Rayos 07 Martinez10/03/20, 11:29 pmgarcia2235
Skills Training in Dallas TX10/03/20, 04:00 pmcityfutsal
Skills Training in Richardson TX10/03/20, 03:58 pmcityfutsal
Richardson TX Training Camps10/03/20, 03:52 pmcityfutsal
FCD DA vs Solar DA '0510/03/20, 01:22 pmmykidsmom
Impact FC 06G Bertelsen/Roster Additions09/03/20, 06:49 pmImpactRoyal
Renegades 12G North - Blanton 08/03/20, 10:23 pmtareyncarol
Spring Break Camps Start Next Week!06/03/20, 05:02 pmcityfutsal
A FREE Pick-Up Party Just For You (3/8/20)06/03/20, 04:58 pmcityfutsal
6v6 Soccer Leagues @ City Sports Park06/03/20, 04:53 pmcityfutsal
4v4 Soccer Leagues @ City Sports Park06/03/20, 04:50 pmcityfutsal
Renegades 2010G Open Trainings06/03/20, 03:55 pmRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades 2010G Open Trainings06/03/20, 03:55 pmRenegades Soccer Club
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14151 registered users
The newest registered user is doplico

Our users have posted a total of 196173 messages in 27799 subjects

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by tpitty on 22/02/17, 11:58 am

bwgophers wrote:"Mission accomplished"

Laughing

tpitty
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 423
Join date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by SkeetsG06 on 22/02/17, 12:48 pm

wadegarrett wrote:I won't derail them. Me and Sal are good now.  

Btw, DTS is the #1 team in nation. Why wouldn't we move up to a more challenging environment?  Nothing in 06 JDL world to keep us there.  Girls need to be consistently challenged.  We will be in a much better place than other teams next year if we start 11v11 now.

Unless someone is paying DTS 06 DD's fees, it's their business where they play.

However, I don't agree they are the top in NTX. They have never beat SB. Lost twice to SB and was down 4-0 in the first half of both of those games. In addition, I believe they have only beat SR once.

Net, it is not a fact to say nothing is keeping them in the 06. I agree nothing in LH 06 to keep them other than points. But SB & SR don't play LH they play JDL 06. scratch

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 182
Points : 2255
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Guest on 22/02/17, 01:06 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:
wadegarrett wrote:I won't derail them. Me and Sal are good now.  

Btw, DTS is the #1 team in nation. Why wouldn't we move up to a more challenging environment?  Nothing in 06 JDL world to keep us there.  Girls need to be consistently challenged.  We will be in a much better place than other teams next year if we start 11v11 now.

Unless someone is paying DTS 06 DD's fees, it's their business where they play.  

However, I don't agree they are the top in NTX.  They have never beat SB.  Lost twice to SB and was down 4-0 in the first half of both of those games.  In addition, I believe they have only beat SR once.  

Net, it is not a fact to say nothing is keeping them in the 06.  I agree nothing in LH 06 to keep them other than points.  But SB & SR don't play LH they play JDL 06. scratch

Thanks for your permission.

DTS will finish the season ranked #1 nationally, and they will do it without playing Solar Red or Sting Black. Killing LH teams and submitting a few positive JDL results to youth soccer rankings will be enough.


They will use a few stud '05s in JDL. If the results are favorable, they will submit the scores to youth soccer rankings.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by 06Southgirl on 22/02/17, 01:17 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:
wadegarrett wrote:I won't derail them. Me and Sal are good now.  

Btw, DTS is the #1 team in nation. Why wouldn't we move up to a more challenging environment?  Nothing in 06 JDL world to keep us there.  Girls need to be consistently challenged.  We will be in a much better place than other teams next year if we start 11v11 now.

Unless someone is paying DTS 06 DD's fees, it's their business where they play.  

However, I don't agree they are the top in NTX.  They have never beat SB.  Lost twice to SB and was down 4-0 in the first half of both of those games.  In addition, I believe they have only beat SR once.  

Net, it is not a fact to say nothing is keeping them in the 06.  I agree nothing in LH 06 to keep them other than points.  But SB & SR don't play LH they play JDL 06. scratch

Well hopefully at Supercopa DTS and SB both make the finals. Wish that would have occurred in Vegas it would have been a great game.
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 442
Points : 2671
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by NoSpinZone on 22/02/17, 01:19 pm

Sho'Nuff wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:
wadegarrett wrote:I won't derail them. Me and Sal are good now.  

Btw, DTS is the #1 team in nation. Why wouldn't we move up to a more challenging environment?  Nothing in 06 JDL world to keep us there.  Girls need to be consistently challenged.  We will be in a much better place than other teams next year if we start 11v11 now.

Unless someone is paying DTS 06 DD's fees, it's their business where they play.  

However, I don't agree they are the top in NTX.  They have never beat SB.  Lost twice to SB and was down 4-0 in the first half of both of those games.  In addition, I believe they have only beat SR once.  

Net, it is not a fact to say nothing is keeping them in the 06.  I agree nothing in LH 06 to keep them other than points.  But SB & SR don't play LH they play JDL 06. scratch

Thanks for your permission.

DTS will finish the season ranked #1 nationally, and they will do it without playing Solar Red or Sting Black.  Killing LH teams and submitting a few positive JDL results to youth soccer rankings will be enough.


They will use a few stud '05s in JDL.  If the results are favorable, they will submit the scores to youth soccer rankings.

Didn't you eject from DTS?

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 398
Points : 2742
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by SkeetsG06 on 22/02/17, 01:31 pm

06southgirl wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:
wadegarrett wrote:I won't derail them. Me and Sal are good now.  

Btw, DTS is the #1 team in nation. Why wouldn't we move up to a more challenging environment?  Nothing in 06 JDL world to keep us there.  Girls need to be consistently challenged.  We will be in a much better place than other teams next year if we start 11v11 now.

Unless someone is paying DTS 06 DD's fees, it's their business where they play.  

However, I don't agree they are the top in NTX.  They have never beat SB.  Lost twice to SB and was down 4-0 in the first half of both of those games.  In addition, I believe they have only beat SR once.  

Net, it is not a fact to say nothing is keeping them in the 06.  I agree nothing in LH 06 to keep them other than points.  But SB & SR don't play LH they play JDL 06. scratch

Well hopefully at Supercopa DTS and SB both make the finals.   Wish that would have occurred in Vegas it would have been a great game.

scratch
I cant speak for SB. IMO, I hope SB doesn't travel all the way to Chicago to play a team that they should play at home. The point of traveling is to play different teams than from home.

Oh, maybe that is your point, DTS will not play the top teams at home.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 182
Points : 2255
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Guest on 22/02/17, 01:33 pm

NoSpinZone wrote:
Sho'Nuff wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:
wadegarrett wrote:I won't derail them. Me and Sal are good now.  

Btw, DTS is the #1 team in nation. Why wouldn't we move up to a more challenging environment?  Nothing in 06 JDL world to keep us there.  Girls need to be consistently challenged.  We will be in a much better place than other teams next year if we start 11v11 now.

Unless someone is paying DTS 06 DD's fees, it's their business where they play.  

However, I don't agree they are the top in NTX.  They have never beat SB.  Lost twice to SB and was down 4-0 in the first half of both of those games.  In addition, I believe they have only beat SR once.  

Net, it is not a fact to say nothing is keeping them in the 06.  I agree nothing in LH 06 to keep them other than points.  But SB & SR don't play LH they play JDL 06. scratch

Thanks for your permission.

DTS will finish the season ranked #1 nationally, and they will do it without playing Solar Red or Sting Black.  Killing LH teams and submitting a few positive JDL results to youth soccer rankings will be enough.


They will use a few stud '05s in JDL.  If the results are favorable, they will submit the scores to youth soccer rankings.

Didn't you eject from DTS?

My contract dues are paid in full. Great system we have in place, where the coaches can abandon a team mid-season, but the parents are held hostage despite fulfilling their financial commitment.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by 06Southgirl on 22/02/17, 01:37 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:
06southgirl wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:
wadegarrett wrote:I won't derail them. Me and Sal are good now.  

Btw, DTS is the #1 team in nation. Why wouldn't we move up to a more challenging environment?  Nothing in 06 JDL world to keep us there.  Girls need to be consistently challenged.  We will be in a much better place than other teams next year if we start 11v11 now.

Unless someone is paying DTS 06 DD's fees, it's their business where they play.  

However, I don't agree they are the top in NTX.  They have never beat SB.  Lost twice to SB and was down 4-0 in the first half of both of those games.  In addition, I believe they have only beat SR once.  

Net, it is not a fact to say nothing is keeping them in the 06.  I agree nothing in LH 06 to keep them other than points.  But SB & SR don't play LH they play JDL 06. scratch

Well hopefully at Supercopa DTS and SB both make the finals.   Wish that would have occurred in Vegas it would have been a great game.

scratch
I cant speak for SB.  IMO, I hope SB doesn't travel all the way to Chicago to play a team that they should play at home.  The point of traveling is to play different teams than from home.  

Oh, maybe that is your point, DTS will not play the top teams at home.


Our local tourney has never been a secret. We play lots of tournaments. Wish we could have played y'all at Plano Labor Day originally I was told y'all would be there. I will text you all the tourneys we sign up for locally.


I thought y'all were going to SC. The site says accepted ? Change of plans ?

06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 442
Points : 2671
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by AtThePitch on 22/02/17, 01:38 pm

I need to buy more popcorn... this is great stuff to read! Very Happy

Welcome to 05 JDL DTS Gals... my DD has been loving it.

Got my post in for the month... peace!
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3788
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by PLAY2FEET!! on 22/02/17, 01:44 pm

Sho'Nuff wrote:
NoSpinZone wrote:
Sho'Nuff wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:
wadegarrett wrote:I won't derail them. Me and Sal are good now.  

Btw, DTS is the #1 team in nation. Why wouldn't we move up to a more challenging environment?  Nothing in 06 JDL world to keep us there.  Girls need to be consistently challenged.  We will be in a much better place than other teams next year if we start 11v11 now.

Unless someone is paying DTS 06 DD's fees, it's their business where they play.  

However, I don't agree they are the top in NTX.  They have never beat SB.  Lost twice to SB and was down 4-0 in the first half of both of those games.  In addition, I believe they have only beat SR once.  

Net, it is not a fact to say nothing is keeping them in the 06.  I agree nothing in LH 06 to keep them other than points.  But SB & SR don't play LH they play JDL 06. scratch

Thanks for your permission.

DTS will finish the season ranked #1 nationally, and they will do it without playing Solar Red or Sting Black.  Killing LH teams and submitting a few positive JDL results to youth soccer rankings will be enough.


They will use a few stud '05s in JDL.  If the results are favorable, they will submit the scores to youth soccer rankings.

Didn't you eject from DTS?

My contract dues are paid in full.  Great system we have in place, where the coaches can abandon a team mid-season, but the parents are held hostage despite fulfilling their financial commitment.
Ask NTX for a release to rec.


Last edited by SWINGIT!! on 22/02/17, 01:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

__________________________________________________
When everyone is super, no one will be!
Syndrome

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 513
Points : 3867
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by 06Southgirl on 22/02/17, 01:47 pm

DTS more than welcomes the opportunity to play SB and SR. If they want to play we don't need JDL for that. Just have your coach or manager call me or Sal.

Dodie
469-853-3031

Coach Sal
972-533-4291
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 442
Points : 2671
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by SickofStupidity on 22/02/17, 01:49 pm

my guess - you won't hear a thing


afro

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 929
Points : 3097
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by SkeetsG06 on 22/02/17, 01:55 pm

06southgirl wrote:DTS more than welcomes the opportunity to play SB and SR.  If they want to play we don't need JDL for that.  Just have your coach or manager call me or Sal.    

Dodie
469-853-3031

Coach Sal
972-533-4291

SB is 2-0-0 vs DTS. As such, SB has nothing to prove. If DTS wants some more, ya'll know how to contact us. In the interim, take that losing record against SB to the 05 division. afro

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 182
Points : 2255
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by AtThePitch on 22/02/17, 02:03 pm

Using my March post...

I've got a freshly mowed pasture, some pugs, and I volunteer to ref, but I'm not leaving the center circle...

This is like the good old days! Lol
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3788
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by 06Southgirl on 22/02/17, 02:07 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:
06southgirl wrote:DTS more than welcomes the opportunity to play SB and SR.  If they want to play we don't need JDL for that.  Just have your coach or manager call me or Sal.    

Dodie
469-853-3031

Coach Sal
972-533-4291

SB is 2-0-0 vs DTS.  As such, SB has nothing to prove.  If DTS wants some more, ya'll know how to contact us.  In the interim, take that losing record against SB to the 05 division. afro

Sure I will contact your manager to see about setting something up. And just for the record since going select there has only been one game but if you want to include a game from over a year ago and that makes you feel good go for it.

06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 442
Points : 2671
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by SkeetsG06 on 22/02/17, 02:13 pm

06southgirl wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:
06southgirl wrote:DTS more than welcomes the opportunity to play SB and SR.  If they want to play we don't need JDL for that.  Just have your coach or manager call me or Sal.    

Dodie
469-853-3031

Coach Sal
972-533-4291

SB is 2-0-0 vs DTS.  As such, SB has nothing to prove.  If DTS wants some more, ya'll know how to contact us.  In the interim, take that losing record against SB to the 05 division. afro

Sure I will contact your manager to see about setting something up.  And just for the record since going select there has only been one game but if you want to include a game from over a year ago and that makes you feel good go for it.


Score was the same! Holla!

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 182
Points : 2255
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Guest on 22/02/17, 02:36 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Hopesolo1 on 22/02/17, 02:37 pm

Missimo texted this is highly entertaining and doesn't feel like a hump day. And also , he will be putting more Solar Red 06 players in national team pools in 2 -3 years. Hope to see a rematch of SB and DTS by then

Hopesolo1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 1371
Join date : 2016-08-07

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Bodhisattva on 22/02/17, 02:52 pm

It's refreshing to see parents of 10 yr old DDs stay focused on development and not trash talk about setting up games and past scores... #getagrip

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2030
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by NoSpinZone on 22/02/17, 03:09 pm

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Popcor10

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 398
Points : 2742
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by soccertard on 22/02/17, 03:38 pm

I would like to see a Steel Cage Match between the Managers/Coaches of DTS and SB. Like the Undertaker vs Brock Lesner.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 311
Points : 1594
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Big Ern on 22/02/17, 03:43 pm

SickofSilliness wrote:I have a nose for BS - smelled this sales pitch from a mile away

"development that wouldn't happen otherwise due to the pressures every team faces to avoid relegation in LH"

"the benefit of the girls"

"more consistent competition (by excluding better non-ECNL clubs)"


Generally the same clubs selling their "inside track" to ECNL teams to U6 parents, now selling the "inside track" thru the use of JDL

Being in your line of work ... I'm sure you do have a nose for BS SoS.  I'd also assume you'd have a thicker skin and a better sense of reality --

while bE touts the "real reason the league came about in the first place, is that most of the top teams in the area get more consistent high level competition" - the actual reason was for the top ECNL clubs to compete only against each other and utilize it as a recruiting tool

Exactly ... as I mentioned earlier in this thread, it is absolutely a recruiting tool ... and?

while bE wants to run away from the term "development", JDL coaches recruited and teams were actually sold to parents based on that "development" tag

It's not my league ... no running Sir.  Given your dd's current situation, I can believe that you may have heard this drivel from DP.

JDL moms are hotter than LH moms

Absolutely -- better genes = hotter moms ... simple.

most posters ... most posters ...

do not have kids that have been playing on the same teams for 3+ years competing at the highest level that didn't have to be talked in to JDL

foxy parents and others think it is more a money grab or tool for the benefit of large clubs and not actually focused on players

Ahh ... the ole "money grab" contention.  Same silly argument every simpleton has been spewing for years, while the reality is, it cost the same for Sally to play in PPL4.  Holy Jeez ... old and tired.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1138
Points : 3222
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Bodhisattva on 22/02/17, 04:00 pm

At least now we're in orange font for emphasis. The red and black bold were at their limit...

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2030
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Soccerchat on 22/02/17, 04:02 pm

Results will be posted in JDL forum.
soccertard wrote:I would like to see a Steel Cage Match between the Managers/Coaches of DTS and SB.  Like the Undertaker vs Brock Lesner.

Soccerchat
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 1200
Join date : 2017-01-18

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Guest on 22/02/17, 05:53 pm

soccertard wrote:I would like to see a Steel Cage Match between the Managers/Coaches of DTS and SB.  Like the Undertaker vs Brock Lesner.

With valets?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by KeeperCommander on 22/02/17, 08:05 pm

Soccerchat wrote:Results will be posted in JDL forum.
soccertard wrote:I would like to see a Steel Cage Match between the Managers/Coaches of DTS and SB.  Like the Undertaker vs Brock Lesner.
Results will only be sent to Gotsoccer if favorable to Solar

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4082
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum